Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake)

+2
OpenTheDoor
Ziva :)
6 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake)

Post by Ziva :) Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:31 pm

((Sure Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake) - Page 3 Empty Re: Cirque de Savauges (Re-remake)

Post by BlackWhispers Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:32 pm

( yay! )
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:35 pm

(wait...can we have a fortune teller/gypsy? or no?)
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:36 pm

((Sure, but try to give her some sort of act...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:41 pm

(sorry this took so long to post... i had play practice tonight)

Name: Rigby (i just think it sounds cool, no meaning that I am aware of) Hart
Nickname: Rigby, the meaner people call him Hot Head, and things of the sort.
Personality: His personality is like fire. He is outgoing, and his attitude is contagious spreading like wild fire. He has a short temper, and dislikes when people are mean to him or others. He is not afraid to speak his mind on that subject. He is generally nice, and most people like him despite him being somewhat annoying. He is a daredevil, and is not afraid to take risks. He is afraid of water.
Act: The Torch. He plays with fire basically. It starts out with him doing simple fire eating tricks without any of their tricks. Then progresses to harder and more dangerous stuff. It is a crowd pleaser, and has the audience on their seats because he is wearing nothing but red flame retardant shorts. Well he starts off with a black overcoat, but when the tricks become more difficult he sheds it. His act ends with the lights going down he makes the fire light his left hand, then it spreads to his whole body. And he sprints around the arena almost flying like. He then stands still again, and the flam disappears to his right hand. It is pitch black and then a large crack is heard and there is a ring of fire around him, and his face is lit from below with fire, it is eerie and weird. But the girls love it. He only gains the female fans when he sheds the coat. The guys love him, because all boys like to play with fire at some point in their life.
Other: He can't be burned, He can manipulate fire, and what not. Water hurts him physically what fire does to a normal person water does to him. He gets away by taking really short showers, and a glass of water a day.
Looks:
Eye Color: Hazel, almost a smokey color
Hair: Bright red, ginger, what ever you want to call it. If you think Rupert Grint you will know what he looks like.
Appearance: He is tall and lanky, but has muscle, its just hidden by the lankyness. He is 6'5 to be exact. His arms are very strong. He has a reddish complexion, and that transfers over into his tan. He has a heart shaped face, and well defined jaw. His normal clothes consist of t-shirts and shorts, anything else and he will over heat. His body temperature is normally really high. He likes to wear the color red.
Other: Here is his brief-ish history. It's nothing like Tommy's sorry.
Rigby was alone in his room, in the small town south of London, playing a video game. He did not notice anything bad going on. The loud siren sound, he thought was part of the game. He never assumed it was part of a fire alarm.
It wasn't until the smoke started to seep under the door and it crept to his nose, did he notice something was off. "What the…" He set the controller down, and went to the door. His hand burned as it touched the knob. He was trapped. "Mum, Dad!" he yelled.
No answer came.
"Addy!"
A fizzling scream reached his ear. He started to panic, his room filled with grey smoke.
"Mum! Dad!" His screams for his parents became frantic. "Addy! Answer me, help!" Nothing came from his sister. He sounded as if he was being tortured.
Coughing over came him, he heard the wood in the door crack. He crawled onto his bed, still screaming for his parents. He was certain he had lost his family. Would things have changed if he payed attention?
He sat on his bed, and watched as the fire burned throw the door, then spread to his things, he tried to grab a picture but it was to late, the fire was to fast. The heat of the blaze burned off the top layer of his skin, his clothe were beginning to sear. He got as far into the corner as he could.
It was almost as if he could here the flames laugh at him. Their menacing arms, reached for him, and they finally encompassed him. His clothes burned off, and he screamed in pain, screamed for help but none came. He could hear his room collapse around him. Then nothing.
All was silent for Rigby.
When he woke, he was not in the ash remains of his home. He was in the stark white hospital room, the story of his house burning to the ground leaving only him as a survivor flashed on the news.
"Rigby, sweety how are you feeling?" his sweet grandmother asked. She was his only living relative now.
"Fine, granny," he told his grandmother. But he was far from, burns covered his entire body, but to some oddity he was healing extremely fast. His hair was growing back.
Rigby should have died in this fire. But this was no ordinary fire.
A doctor walked in, "Ah, Mr. Hart, glad to see your up. Although it is quite surprising."
Rigby's brow furrowed, as confusion overcame him, "What do you mean."
"Son, we thought you were dead. You weren't burned as badly as your family, but you should have died. The burns you suffered, and how your healing, a bit of scaring but you look normal. That doesn't happen."
Rigby was beyond confused at this point. The doctor was right he should have been dead. The heat of the flames, he could feel them hugging his body.
It was then his temperature skyrocketed. The doctor freaked out, but Rigby acted as if nothing was happening. For he felt absolutely normal. The doctor went to touch Rigby's head but the heat was so intense he drew back. When he finally did touch his hand was burned, and turned an ashy colour where his hand made contact with Rigby's skin.
Doctors and nurses rushed in. And began working on him, but the no amount of things they did made his temperature go down.
Rigby could hear the doctors talk, "Something is off about him," one commented.
Another added, "He is not normal."
And a third, "He is abnormal, that fire messed with him."
"I can hear you!" Rigby shouted, "I'm not deaf!"
The doctors hushed when he talked, and then an eerie silence came over the room, as a tall lanky bony looking doctor walked in.
The doctors moved out of the way as they watched the man enter. Rigby instinctively backed to the farthest side of the bed he could.
"Might I have a private moment with the boy, his temperature is obviously not affecting him." The icy voice said.
"But he should be dead." The head doctor announced.
"Obviously, he is not, may I have a moment."
The doctor nodded, and the nurses and doctors that filled the tiny room left. Rigby's granny wasn't in the room, she was rushed out in the hustle of his temperature spiking. He was alone with the strange man, who reminded him of the laughs that he heard the fire give.
"Your going through a tough change, and I'll get you through it." He got closer to Rigby who could back away no farther. He touched Rigby's head, "It'll be painful."
He yelled in pain, as the cold hand touched his cheek.
"But you'll thank me. I'll be taking you to my facility. Your grandma thinks its best." With that, he lifted Rigby out of the bed. His cold sweaty hands were too much for the weak boy and he passed out in the blond man's arms.
When Rigby woke he was on the deck of a boat. The man walked up to him, he looked like the ringleader of a circus, "Welcome to the cirque, my human torch." The man's tone changed to one of malice and hate. It made Rigby shiver, and he as of late never seemed to get cold, "You ever try to escape, and your grandmother will die. Think about what you care about."
He left, leaving Rigby on the deck chair to think. It was then the red headed boy wished he died in the fire.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:41 pm

(is he good)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:51 pm

(i added stuff to the nick names of tommy, and added stuff to the beginning of tommy's history. It is the full history)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackWhispers Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Name: Angelique ("Angel") Détruire (French, "destroy")
Nickname: Magic, Fairy ( American,"a Woman Known to Have Magic" )
Personality: As a child, she was taught to stay quiet and obey. From the age 3 to 9, she worked hard as a domestic servant of a playwright. Then, as she grew older, she developed a love for music and dancing. Angelique would dance backstage while the performers acted out their roles and cross dress when one of the boys were sick.

By age 14, she had left her troupe for a gypsy life, performing in the streets with her gypsy friends. It was there on the streets that she started to see things. When she looked into people's eyes, she saw visions of them, dying.

As she continued her life as a gypsy, she began enhancing her psychic powers to the point where she could pull up any futuristic vision if she thought hard enough about it.

Because of her experiences, she's learned to abide by the rules to a certain extent and beat around the bush. She is often portrayed as a shy girl, but she just refuses to look at people's eyes. Sometimes, she even wears blindfolds.

Act: The Magician~ When she first saw the Cirque de Savauges, she wanted to try some magic of her own. Angelique learned that if she concentrates hard enough, she'll be able to make things appear or disappear for a certain amount of time. She often dresses as a man because of her cross dressing fetishes though.

Other: Enjoys dancing in the streets with Arion as her music. Loves dressing up in disguises.

Looks:

Eye Color: Emerald Green

Hair: Curly black hair

Appearance: Heart shaped face with ivory skin and pink cheeks. Her lips are a rosy red and she always wears golden hoop earrings. She wears skirts and boots often with her blouse and some rings and bracelets she got in her gypsy days.

Other: A little bit of a trouble maker if you think about it.
BlackWhispers
BlackWhispers

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:41 pm

I think it's irony; everyone is being told to make guys now because generally chats are all girls...unless Charlie's in the chat XD

And I think Rigby will have to meet my Digby XP

So, we're going to start this thing soon?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:22 pm

((I'm going to be gone most of the weekend, so I'll start as soon as I get back Smile ))

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Open yes... They should meet. And yes hats are always girls so I have an arsenal of male characters and use multiples alot of the times. But forthis chat I had three girls and six guys I could use but I thought tO use rugby be cause he is the opposite of Tommy. Lol.)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:22 am

Fair enough, clashing of the people and all that Razz

But you've made an arsenal? Whoa. Mostly I just make them up according to what charrie I think the chat needs etc... Maybe I should do that? I think I started making one then stopped... Oh well.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:24 am

Well most Of mine are charries from books I am working on and this chat is similar to one of my books hence an arsenal of charries LOL.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:23 am

Ah, fair enough. Some of my charries are from my book that I'm doing but it's realistic so I kinda can't really apply them to this Razz
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:43 pm

I have stuff in most genres so I always pull from my books.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:21 pm

Dawn had always, always been Alexandra's favorite time of day. Now, as she watched the first pale fingers of light reach for the light of the stars, the feeling was engulfing. The girl was just completeing her morning excercises, and -on a whim- she let the trapeze slow until it hung still in the center of the boat's main deck.
The sunrise looked mutch different when one was upside down, but Alex liked it. She stood on her hands, on top of the bar rather than hanging form it, but eventually, as the activity on the ship began to pick up, the girl swung down, onto the trampoline below.
Alex was tired of practicing alone, and was eager for some of the other peformers to wake. She had an outgoing spirit, and rarely enjoyed being alone for long.

((Will be back after dinner.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:27 pm

(ok)
Rigby was asleep in his room. He slept on top of the covers for underneath them he grew to hot and couldnt sleep. The temperature in his room was already quite low but for him it was comfortable. For others they would need a jacket. Overheating was never good for the sleeping ginger haired boy.

Tommy was up early as normal swimming his laps in the pool. He could be onthe Olympic team. But that wasn't an option one it would be illegal since he never took a breath. He continued to swim. It was quiet and peaceful almost like Thise few seconds before he hit his head on the reef. He swam in silence the only sound was the few sashes the water made.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:51 pm

(cough cough)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:06 pm

I thought I replied to this one... Hmm...

Ilia sighed, leaning over the side of the boat. The dawn was always pleasing for her, as was the salty sea breeze. Slowly, she tugged her coat around her tighter, the little hump behind her swaying ever so slightly.
"Good morning Sunshine," she smirked, tugging her hood a little further up her head, "Another day in a prison."
She turned suddenly, hearing a sharp noise. Yes, her hearing was better than most people, yet she finalised that she was imagining things...again. That was her main problem; she was always on her toes.

I hate to say it, but I have a feeling that this chat shan't be the same without Soloman...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:14 pm

(I know but now the ring leader is an actually charrie plus black's charrie was going to be like Solomon on the messing with tommy business.)

Tommy kept on swimming. He was like a machine. He made small splashes but otherwise his swim was silent. The boat was silent at this time in the morning.

Rugby turned over on his bed and his eyes shot open. Like every morning as if he was programmed he awoke at 6:34. He got up put on a pair of shorts and lightweight t-shirt. He walked into the hallway closing the door. He left his precious air-conditioned freezer like room, and went to the top deck to get some of the cool morning air.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:20 pm

((Too true...))

Once on the deck, Alex found a bottle of water, and downed the whole thing in a couple seconds. She was always thirsty after warmups in the morning. The girls's stomach growled, and she hoped breakfast was going to be served soon.
Finally, Alex started towards her cabin to change, shouting, "Morning, Ilia, morning Rugby!" on her way. Rehersal of any sort left the gymnist in a good mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Rigby smiled, "Mornin'." he headed to the top of the stairs that lead to a higher deck. He welcomed the cool breeze that beat against his skin.

Tommy decided to stop as his stomach rumbled. Skipping meals, for him was never good. Carbo loading was something he had become accustomed to. He ate as much as he could whenever he could. Simply because he burned it off so fast.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:52 pm

"Morning," the girl whispered, not turning around.
Her eyes stayed posted onto the sea though, just watching the waves bob up and down. With a sigh, she lowered her hood, the white ears that perched upon her head twitching with it finally being uncovered. She never really put them out when people were around, but it was just because she was conscious of them.
"I shouldn't really like being here," she chuckled, "Cats apparently don't like water. Irony."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:53 pm

True...but he'll be missed *salute*
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziva :) Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:54 pm

Alex changed quickly, and dashed back up the stairs. She seemed to do everything fast, rarely taking time to slow down and just enjoy anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:33 pm

Tommy jumped out of the pool and dried off with ease. Water was nice for him. He left his hair a bit damp. Pulling on a shirt he made his way to the cafeteria.
"Tommy!" Rugby yelled.
The two were the most unlikely best friends. One fire the other water. But Rigb wouldn't let up with Tommy.
"Rigby, you wanna get food?"
"Let's go." Rugby jumped off the stairs and the pair headed to the cafeteria.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next