Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

4 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) Empty Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:37 pm

Wow, its been a long time since i've been here :3 Anyway, the princess of horror is here to start a new Horror-c.c~

Heres the idea :

You were a normal kid/teen/adult, just minding your own business but then you go to sleep one night and wake up in a white room, in a patient's gown.
You can't get out, no one can hear you on the outside, but you can hear your neighbors through the air vent and that's when you learn that you have been kidnapped to be modified...to be made...a Freak...The freaks who live through the experiments are the lucky few who get to work at the local circus...the ones who die...well...their bodies are always good to feed the cannibals.

But you don't want to stay at the circus anymore, you want to get out....

and thats the plot :3

things you need :

Name
personality
that's about it :3 message me if you want to join.
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) Empty Re: Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

Post by Cali Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:01 pm

gaby i missed chuu! welcome back. i will soo join this when i can later today! :3
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) Empty Re: Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:53 pm

Name: MayBell Salt
looks: shoulder-length mixed colored hair, black eyes, not fat but not skinny, always draws a weird symbol on her left hand and never washes it off.
personality: Not ready for people. Used to kids, at ages 4 to 7, and used to the kids obeying, not people of her age or older. Has a big mouth, doesn't kow when to stop talking. Hates anyone who makes her a fool.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:30 pm

Hi hi Kaitlin :3 nice to see you again~

and hi saiga

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:35 pm

Yesh, how are you!? You're never on!! ):
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Im good :3
and sorry >.< lol it seems im always busy now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:40 pm

(i am so glad u made this gaby!! (: )

Name: Nalenia Burnes
looks: Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) Juggal10
personality: Kind and Caring, she is down with the circus and has been since she was 14. (if that's okay with chuu. I kind of want her to be familiar with the circus and she's just had enough). Feeling the carnival, there were good times and bad, strengthening her emotions and making her more cold and distant.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:42 pm

I'm glad :3
i guess i should make mine then o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:46 pm

ya know what o-o i really miss feli

Name: Feliciano 'happy' Svelt
looks: skinny, tanned, with auburn hair that gets in his eyes a bit :3
5'9

personality: hes just a grateful person. Naive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:49 pm

wahhh! i really liked Feli ^.^

is it okay what i did with my charrie? o3o"
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:50 pm

yeah, shes fine :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Wow... I now feel lost. So this is how it feels when people see Nikki's and my conversations...
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:25 pm

lol sorry >.<" i use to come on here a lot but i stopped. but now im back for a bit :3 thats what the convo was about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:27 pm

No, I understand. It's just me and my sister would do that alot. When do we start?
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:29 pm

whenever everyone's ready or whenever anyone wants to start :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:31 pm

I see...............
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:34 pm

Is here.
Can I join?

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:36 pm

Yes, sure, Gab's what do you say?
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:36 pm

I guess i'll just start o-o

ah, bare with me its been a while since ive done this.

Feli : my vision was off, as if someone who had hot chips all over their fingers had repeatedly poked me in the eyes. Yeah, like that, but without the red crumbs or pain of the spice getting into my eyes. So, i guess, it wasn't like that all...
When i can finally see clearly i suddenly wish i was out again. Walls. White walls. No windows. No anything.
"W-what..." I fall out of my white bed onto the white floor and hear the cling of my shackles going down with me.
Oh no... i think, taking in a deep breath, forcing down a scream. I know where i am. I'm in the lab...my mom told me about this when i was younger but i didn't believe her...
The lab was a place they'd take bad kids to...those kids usually never left the lab...if they did...they were like zombies...heartless, thoughtless, monsters...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:36 pm

OF COURSE YOU CAN LOVELY :3

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:37 pm

It won't let me make an account T___T
Guest I am I suppose

Name Morgan
gender female
looks ginger with curly red hair and a short body.
personality harsh and tough. All so gay Smile
age 16

Name Isaac
gender Male
looks Tall lengthy with messy brown hair
personality- Nerdy and sweet
age 16

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:39 pm

its not letting you make an account o-o?

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Nope >.<
I guess I'll have to be mysterious I suppose.

Morgan:
I really hated being tied up.
Seriously, one minute I'm passed out the next I find myself tied to my cot in a stark white hospital room.
Today was going great already.
I wasn't in a gown but my guns were off me and I felt a little light headed.
But thay wasn't what I was woried about. Where the hell was IsaaC?
"Isaac!" I called down the call. "Isaac!"

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Cute! And I will understand.

MayBell: That night I had just kissed my brothers, Alex and Matt, to sleep. Having went to sleep has soon as my head hit the people, little did I relize what would happen. The chill of a new scenery awoke me. The lights blinded me as I steadily opened my eyes. I wanted to scream, but my lungs wouldn't even let me breath. I tried to speak. To cry for help. What was going on? The light was then turning different colors on me. "It's just a dream," I told myself.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Hmm maybe if you refresh itll let chu o-o

Feli : I jump a little. Had i just heard someones voice? But from where. I look around me but see nothing...
"maybe im hearing things.." i say softly to myself. Its probably a good thing im going mad now...at least dying won't be so bad then.

just a note : Feli is like a ....a more naive...more ...happy...more ..gay...nate o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next