Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

4 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Hmm maybe if you refresh itll let chu o-o

Feli : I jump a little. Had i just heard someones voice? But from where. I look around me but see nothing...
"maybe im hearing things.." i say softly to myself. Its probably a good thing im going mad now...at least dying won't be so bad then.

just a note : Feli is like a ....a more naive...more ...happy...more ..gay...nate o-o

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Might be my junker of a computer.
Nate! *huggles*

Morgan: "Issac! Where the hell are you!" Nothing happened but an echo. With my loose foot I kicked the wall trying to make more noise.
Mostly I was just making a racket.
Well since no one was coming I might as well try to get myself free. I moved my teeth up to the roaps and started nawing on them.
It would of worked if my braces hadn't gotten stuck.
"SHIt!"

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:50 pm

I'll take that for thought then....

MayBell: I closed my eyes, allowing myself to breath once more. I don't know what happened. I turned my head. The light had scarred my seeing ability for a while. "I-is anyone there?" I whispered. "Help?"
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:51 pm

Nate huggles chu bk~

Feli :This time i actually fall over from the shock. Either i was going insane at a far quicker rate or there was someone out there with me. "H-hello?" i call out nervously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Nate? Well, it's a good name. Mine is Cain.

MayBell: "Who is there?" I managed to say after a gather enough courage

Last edited by Saiga for life on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Very Happy

"Hell-o" I tried to lift my head to the noise but in that jerk one of my brakets went flying off.
"Owww!" I cried licking my gums. That was going to hurt like hell.
"Is someone there. Isaac? Is that you?"

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:56 pm

Feli : I blink. "Who's Isaac?" i ask, standing again and walking forward until the chain stops me short.

Oh no o-o my name isn't Nate. Nate is the mc to my book Wrecked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:58 pm

Maybell: I looked to the other side of me. "Who is this?" I struggled with a battle with my lungs. "Who's Isaac? Where am I?"

I was talking about my computer. My computer's name is Cain.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:00 pm

Oh x3 ok lol
nice name o-o

Feli : That was a different voice from the last. My eyebrows pinch up. "Oh no." its just a whisper. So, i wasn't the only one here? Thats both good and bad....suddenly my stomach feels like its made of lead...
If there are others...and i'm here...would anyone know each other?...
my breath catches. Luciano....where was he?

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Morgan. "Who's Isaac." The voice that answers back is much deeper and I sigh knowing I found the wrong man.
"He's a frend of mine and somewhere around here to." Last thing I remember was the two of us camping out in the forest. "My name's Morgan. Who are you?"

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:05 pm

MayBell: I started to feel myself fade into darkness. I blinked, slower each time. I had hoped that this was just a bad nightmare. The aches I felt. The burns from the ropes that kept me down began to cut my skin. What was going on? Did I hurt someone? How do I deserve this?
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:08 pm

I heard someone weeze in my other direction, a girls voice high pitched and sick.
Well it seemed I would need to do some resucing.
I took another tug at the ropes and once again failed. I felt full of every yet I couldn't even break a stupid rope.
That and I had the most pounding headache.
"Gah!" I screamed and with another tug the ropes went flying.
So did my door,

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:09 pm

actually, feli has a really high voice for a boy x3 lol but thaz otay~ you guys didn't know that.

Feli : "Morgan," i repeat to myself then nod." You have a pretty name Miss Morgan. I'm Feliciano, but if that's too hard to pronounce you can call me Happy." That went for the other person who had spoken, but so far i hadn't heard her again. I frown a little, hopefully she was okay. Maybe it was time for some roll calling. "Um, how many people are here?" i ask getting up on my tip toes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Feli : I startle at the sound of the screaming and a the sound that reminded me of a door being torn right off its hinges.

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:12 pm

"Miss Morgan" Wow. I had never been adressed so nice.
"I'm here Felichiano, well now I'm in the hallway." I looked side to side. It was dark barren and somewhat prison sized.
Great just great.
I looked at the prison cells. They had no windows but the looks looked pretty pickable. Isaac had taught me a few tricks on getting thoose pesky things open.
"Wait a second, I'm going to try to spring you."

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:13 pm

Feli : Spring me? But its fall outside. Confused i just answer with a hesitant ok. then i turn to my left where i had heard the voice of the other girl. "Are you okay?" I call out, cupping my mouth to make the sound travel out a bit more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:13 pm

MayBell: I was able to say, "Help," one last time before slipping into a deep sleep. I dreamt I was back with my brothers, helping out with the kids at my mom's daycare. It all felt so real. Yes, every now and then I would feel the tug of the ropes, but I shrugged it off. I was just glad to be with my family again. Glad that it had been a nightmare, or so I had thought.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGMO1ko5EuM

this
and a whole lot of cool zombie books (coughswhemthedeadwalkweruncoughs) inspired this c.c btw o-o

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:17 pm

I twist the pin to the right and with a click it falls into place. Then I yank the door open.
Inside is a skinny guy, much taller than me with tan skin and shaggy aburn hair. He reminds me of Isaac a little just hot isntead of dorky.
Well i guess he was hot. Not that I could really tell.
"Hi there." I said as I saw him talk to the wall. Please don't be crazy.

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:19 pm

Aww thanks gaby. When the Dead Walk We Run loves praise

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Feli : My cheeks heat up with color. I must look pretty dumb talking to the wall. I smile nervously and then walk up to her. Wow, shes prettier than i thought she was. I'm about to give her a proper thank you when i hear the gasp for help. "The other girl," i say, suddenly urgent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:21 pm

nu problem :3

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:24 pm

Crap!" I cry and rush out of the room to the other girl's. I pull out my pin and work at the door untill it flys open. The girl is on the bed looking rather feverish and twitching.
She looks sick. Really sick,
I could use Isaac's help right not.

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:26 pm

where ish isaac? ;--;

Feli : Lucky for this girl Luciano was a nurse and I had chornic a.d. Not to mention other things. Without thinking i search under my patient's gown and find that i am, in fact, still wearing my jeans. Inside my jeans pocket is my a.d emergency kit. Inside that, a breathing mask. I pull it out and place it over the girl's mouth with some struggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:27 pm

MayBell: I steadily awoke from my dream. This time seeing faces. "H-" I tried to say, but found it hard with the mask on.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by A.K.A101 Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:28 pm

he's in Narnia Razz

Kid has a breathing mask in his pocket. Woah.
The girl started breathing calmly down and my panic lessend. She was pretty, and I had to admit good looking. Not my type though, way to much of a girly girl for me.
"You keep a mask in your pocket?" I ask

A.K.A101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next