Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 8 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

4 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 8 Empty Re: Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

Post by Saiga Ecano Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:01 am

(Leave me alone!!!!!!! I was going with whatever was suposed to go!!!!!!)

Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 8 Empty Re: Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:01 am

J.D.: I blew anothother group back with more force but they just got back up. "This clearly isn't working!" I exclaim.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:03 am

MayBell: I grabbed Happy, "Did you not hear me?"
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:04 am

Luciano : "We might have to run," i say instead of saying what i really want to say. How the fuck are you doing that?

Feli : I'm not the greatest on my feet...or off...I'm good at wooing girls and thats about it. I sigh and look at May. "What do your brothers look like?"
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:06 am

time to go >.< sorry guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:07 am

J.D.: I nod but keeping pushing them back. At least it kept them at a distance. "On the count of three?" I feel like one of those cheesy old batman movies now.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:09 am

Goodnight!

MayBell: "Alex is a skinny, dirty blonde, oval head boy. Matt is a bit bigger, circle head, brown hair," I did my best to describe them. "Matt doesn't sleep too well. He might be up."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Feli : I don't think anyone could sleep through all this. "How old are they?" I ask, gesturing to the new set of latter we'd have to climb to get to solid, zombie-free, ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Nalenia sat in the corner, criss-crossed and eyes closed. A small smirk was on her lips.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:15 pm

MayBell: "5 and 6." I said, wondering why age matter to him so.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:00 pm

MayBell: Without warning did I feel a quick rush of pain in my chest, as if someone had just hit me with a hammer. My legs took me down to the floor, and my efforts to get up were all in vain. It was if the ground was holding me down. From the distance, I heard Alex whisper for help. My sight took me to him. He was in another room, in another hall. Somehow he managed to untie himself and was sitting beside the still sleeping Matt. Without thinking, I tried to get up and run to them, but my lungs could not take enough air to let me. I just was able to say, "They're that way." My sight also took me to see the corner. Another boy was there. "And I think you're brother is there too." I then blacked out for a moment
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:36 am

J.D: I nodded. "Alright." I was at my wits end and trusted him fully. "Let me know when."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:42 pm

MayBell: I stopped.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8