Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

4 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 7 Empty Re: Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:34 pm

that works :3

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.) - Page 7 Empty Re: Wide Knowledge of Late Madness (open to all. Horror.)

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:36 pm

MayBell: I tried not to hit him again. "Watch your mouth, mr. You aren't too old to be beat!"
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:36 pm

J.D.: I nodded. "Let's go." I said calmly. "I have no clue what's going on but I've never liked science." she muttered.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:38 pm

MayBell: "Neither have I."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Location : Within my mind and my thoughts, waiting for something to come and bring me out

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Feli : Light groaned, his cheeks red and let go of me.
"Wait, big brother!" i called as he limped forward. He staggered and i gasped. "Stop worrying and keep moving," he said, jaw clenched in pain.
I wanted to help again, but his pride wouldn't allow it. I was about to say okay when the sound of dead-moaning resounded in a crowd behind us.
Dammit, the zombies were after us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:39 pm

J.D.: I began walking again, staying close to the wall.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:41 pm

MayBell: I threw my dagger and what other sharp item I could find at them. Being careful to not make a sound, while trying to protect J.D.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:44 pm

J.D.: I turn around and it was like sumething clicked, I suddenly felt intense heat rushing down my arm to my hand and I narrowed my eyes, putting my hands out and three of the beasts flew back.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Luciano : My heart skips a beat. i gesture for everyone to get in front of me. "Move, quickly. Please, don't make a sound." I forced myself to get on my tip toes against the wall while i watched the taller girl take one freak down with a flick of her wrist. I look about me and spot a patch of light coming up from the top of a latter.
Bingo.
"To the latter," I stage whisper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:46 pm

MayBell: I followed, grabbing J.D. with me. "Shhhh." We did our best to follow.
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:47 pm

J.D.: I kept my eyes focused on the creatures and begin backing up, ready if others came. I wasn't sure what exactly was going on but now wasn't the time for questions.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:48 pm

Feli gave me a horrified look. Obviously he didn't want to go on without me, but who else was going to take these guys down while i escaped.
"I'm not leaving you." Here come the tears, i thought, looking at his eyes.
What would make him go?
Oh...that...
"Feliciano, Alistar is here somewhere.He's hurt, you have to find him. I'll catch up."
I might as well have told him this was a suicide mission. Id never seem him so pale in my life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:50 pm

MayBell: "I'll help!" I spoke out. "My brothers could be here somewhere, I'll help you," I whispered to him
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:51 pm

J.D.: I flung three more of those things back, the just kept getting back up and I was gatting frustrated. "Can we hurry up and come to a decision here!?!?"
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:51 pm

MayBell: "Come now."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:52 pm

Luciano : I had to actually push Feli to get on his feet. "Take J.b with you if you want," i hiss and push him again to spook the shock out of him. With tears in his eyes he nods, but not before kissing my forehead.
I groan but tell him to be careful.
"Alright, kid." I look at the girl and gesture to the zombies only a couple of feet away from us. I pull out a gun from my jacket. "Ready?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:53 pm

MayBell: I nodded. "Ready as ever."
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:54 pm

J.D.: I nod, glaring at them. "Ready."
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:54 pm

Luciano : I didn't expect the other girl to say. That left poor Feli to go find the others on his own...which would be hard...seeing as he was both weaponless and scared shitless of the dark.
I sigh, a silently pray he makes it before i open fire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:56 pm

J.D.: "I'll go with your brother" I said, sensing his worry.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:57 pm

Luciano : "Thank you," i say loudly over the gunfire.
Just as i turn back a monster opens its slimy mouth in front of me and snaps it back shut. It missed my nose by a centimeter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:57 pm

MayBell: I went with Happy, feeling as if he could help. "I think we should look in the rooms to the left of the hall, since we were on the right," I told him
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:58 pm

(MAKE UP YOUR MIND MARA! DAMNIT! I"D JUST SAID I WAS GOING WITH HIM!)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:59 pm

lol >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:00 am

(oi, I'll stay then. *Tries to get rid of forming headache* this is why I'm not a frquent visitor onhere anymore.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Saiga Ecano Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:01 am

(Leave me alone!!!!!!! I was going with whatever was suposed to go!!!!!!)
Saiga Ecano
Saiga Ecano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next