Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The serials  - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The serials  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The serials  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The serials  - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The serials  - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The serials  - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The serials  - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The serials  - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The serials  - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The serials

2 posters

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

The serials  - Page 5 Empty Re: The serials

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:35 am

(sure)

Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:40 am

Valkyrie was exhausted by the time the secluded cabin suddenly appeared, a welcome sight compared to the thick forest that they had been seeing for an hour or so. She stopped running and drew her shadows to her putting on the long shirt over her tank top again.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:05 am

Topher had been there for a while and he smile when she came up, "Is anyone there. I don't just want to barge in."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Valkyrie nodded, " Some one has got three very loud tattoos. " She said smiling to herself. Each tattoo had its own personality, you could usually see it in how it was drawn but sometimes you had to guess. For Valkyrie she could hear the pride in one of the tattoos as he relaid the thoughts of the tattooed person to her.

Aegeon sat in a chair as he poked the unmoving and sparking robotic arm. " You know Liza you could have, oh I don't know, stopped running when you saw me! seriously you shattered one of the artifical nerves now I'm ganna have to fix this stupid thing again!" he said angrily to her.

Wynn rolled her eyes as she moved to lean against the wall and watch the oncoming explosion she could tell was coming. Aegeon looked pissed, sincerely pissed off. His arm had just broken yesterday and he was attempting to get it running again when Liza had ran into him.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Topher smiled, "That's definitely Charlie, I think its safe, don't you?"

"I'm sorry." She said, "But you were kind of in my way. Plus I was getting away from one of the government agents."

Charlie just watched, like he always did. It was times like these he was glad he wasn't very active.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:15 am

Valkyrie nodded, " probably." she said smiling and going up to the door.

Aegeon poked the arm again, " This is going to take three whole minutes! seriously! but all right since your excuse sounds real. I heard they where tightening security in neighborhoods good this we live in the woods eh?" he asked Liza pulling out a screwdriver from his pocket and started fixing his arm.

Wynn let her wings hang down, they had been scrunched up inside a leather jacket all morning and she was tired of it. They needed to be stretched and it felt good to have cool air on them.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:25 am

Liza rolled her eyes, he was upset for three minutes. "Yeah."

Topher didn't wait to knock he just walked in, like he normally does, "Hey everyone long time no see."

Charlie brightened a bit when he saw Topher, "Is Valkyrie with you?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:30 am

Valkyrie, " Nope I ditched Topher in the woods, oh and your lion loves to tell secrets," She told him laughing as an image from the lion pacing around on his back a sly grin on his face.

Aegeon looked up already having fixed the arm. " Hey guys! Long time no see! Hows life been?" he asked them smiling his robotic eye focusing in on both of their faces.

Wynn smiled, " Hello." He said smiling brightening instintly.

Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:37 am

Charlie blushed, and went back to watching the conversation. Sometimes he regretted the tattoos, but they weren't really his choice, he got them when he was experimented on, so they could remember what he could turn into. Clearly they favored his as the lion, which he did as well.

"We've been better, Luke was murdered by the government." Topher said, his stomach turning in knots.

"Topher, I'm so sorry, I know you two were really close." Liza said. Charlie was in shock, besides him Luke was the most peaceful out of all of them.

"Don't worry about it, Liza." He wanted to change the subject, "Is their a place here to shower. Valkyrie insisted we run here."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:45 am

Wynn went and hugged Topher, " Boy you need a shower now, upstairs the second right," She said turning him to the stairs and pushing him up them. " Valkyrie theres one down here in my room," she shoved Valkyrie in a room and closed the door.

Aegeon tested his arm, " Well at least it wasn't that bad." he said to Liza smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:50 am

She just glared at him. She always admired how Topher loved to run. "I can't believe they killed Luke out of all of us, besides Charlie. He was the one who wouldn't hurt a fly unless he absolutely had to."

Topher walked upstairs and went into the bathroom. He stripped, and began to shower. As he showered he thought of Luke and how he would never has his twin again.

"He seemed pretty upset, but it makes sense, they were best friends." Charlie said.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:01 am

Wynn nodded, " They where always together in the lab when we where there and it was hard enough for them to seperate, I remember the argument, poor Valkyrie she was sixteen right?" she asked looking at Charlie.

Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:15 am

Charlie nodded, "I was like seven when it happened. I remember I couldn't tell them apart."
Liza frowned, "I'm sure he did something to make Luke's memory last."
Topher came down the stairs, with out a shirt, and just shorts, "I did, I got his number tattooed right under mine."
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:22 am

Valkyrie finished her shower feeling much better. She got out and came back to the living room. " Yep now he has to get used to me in his head." She said smiling, fully dressed.

Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:27 am

Topher froze he completely forgot about that. He knew he thought about Luke as his twin, his brother. That was something they never told anyone. "It's not a big deal."
Charlie forgot about that as well, he was free thinker, and now he had to watch his thoughts.
Liza stared at him, "Sure it's not. What's it like in his head?" she asked Valkyrie.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:34 am

Valkyrie frowned, " Its a dark and stormy place," She said errily, " Not really its all right just sad and wanting revenge now. Charlie your just to calm." she said smiling.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:46 am

"I don't think you would want me to be uncalm," Charlie said.

"They killed my br... best friend, of course I want revenge. I would like to think my mind is normally bright and happy," Topher said, he really needed to stop thinking about Luke.

Liza raised an eyebrow. And Charlie began to think, he thought about Topher's slip up just then.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:55 am

Valkyrie smiled, " Well maybe you know happy your just to calm." she glanced at Topher and nodded, she knew.

Aergon looked up from his hand, " So to get off this subject who's hungry? " he asked smiling his eyebrows raised and a small happy glint in his eyes.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:05 am

Topher glanced at her and shook his head. He needed, wanted it to stay secret for now. "I'm starving."
Charlie stood up and went into the kitchen.
Liza looked at him, "What are we having, Aergon?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:12 am

Valkyrie nodded a small sharp nod and went to the kitchen.

Aegeon smiled, " Well... We can have either chicken or pasta and chicken." he said looking at the large pan he pulled from the oven.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:16 am

"Both." Charlie said, if he could get more food he could, he might have been small, but he had the appetite of three large animals.
Topher laughed, "Still the same old Charlie. But I don't think the animals you turn into are cubs."
Charlie just grinned.
Liza, "You should see him as a lion, he's at least three times bigger than a normal lion, and when running would give you a run for your money." She would have added Luke but that was a sensitive topic at the moment.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:26 am

Aegeon gave him a whole chicken and a plate of pasta. " Here, just for you Charlie," he said giving him the two plates and waiting for the others to get their own food.
Wynn grinned, " He can be pretty scary sometimes but he's to soft to actually mean harm." she said to winking to Charlie and flapping her wings once which created a strong wind. Wynn smiled to herself and went to get food.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:57 am

Charlie just smirked, and took his food, and began to eat it like he never had before.
"It's a wonder he's still so small." Liza said ruffing up Charlie's hair. He was the baby their taunts never got to him, and he was fine with it.
Topher grabbed, food and sat next to Charlie, "You have grown, at least since I last saw you."
Charlie smirked as he chewed his food, he knew he was puffing up with pride, and he quickly suppressed it. Getting prideful never meant you were good, it just meant you were cocky.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:32 am

Wynn laughed, " he has grown an inch maybe." she said going over and ruffling his hair as she picked out the chicken from her plate as she was a strict vegetarian.

Valkyrie came down and saw everyone sitting around a table, " hey guys," she said her hair up and a yellow tank top on with Jean shorts which showed almost all of the markings and her serial number, which was slightly covered by a greenish blue marking.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:39 am

Charlie had finished the chicken he was given which was now a pile of bones, he began to eat the pasta, and gave her acknowledgment.
"Well at the moment we're talking about the youngest one, Charlie, and getting food." Liza said as she sat down.
Charlie really didn't like being center of attention, but just turning fifteen, only made the point even bigger that he was the youngest out of all of them, he was bound to be center of attention sometimes.

Topher smiled as she came in but sat in silence the place seemed empty with out Luke. The group wasn't complete with the seventh, his brother. He nonchalantly "scratched" his shoulder, resting his hand on the pad which was covering his new tattoo.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:10 am

Valkyrie patted Charlie on the head as she passed to get food not as hungry as she thought. When she came back to the table she sat next to Topher and Wynn.
Aegeon came to the table last carrying two plates, one large one full of the leftovers, and one for him which he had to make for himself adding metal shavings to it, one of the only ways to keep his bones in shape.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next