Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

+5
Charlie
Pavonine Lights
lily "the author" hanna
OpenTheDoor
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
9 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:29 pm

Camilla : I smile at the master, his son and his little daughter. Carver, the head butler, took it from there.
"Please follow me, Master Kingsley,"He said leading the sir away. A certain giggle made my heart stop.
Scarlet?
"Camilla!" She runs into my chest, knocking the breath out of me. Before i lose my balance a warm hand holds my wrist and im pulled back to stability.
"Oopse sorry," Scarlet giggles as i a hot blush spreads from my neck to my cheeks as im staring face to face with the man i've loved since childhood, when Master Casanova first hired me after my mother passed.
"Y-young Master Casanova," I smile.
"Camilla," He breaths and we both have to fight from holding each other like i can tell we both are starving to.
I make him let go before anyone notices anything and bow my head. "Master Casanova, little Mistress, these two are your cousins. Lord Kingsley and Lady Emily," I smile. I can see having another young girl around makes Scarlet happy but Selt looks a little worried when he outstretches his hand for Evan.

Back to top Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:36 pm

Evan closes the book, and takes the ball with his foot. He shakes hands with Selt, "The names, Evan."

"I'm Emily." The five year old giggled, she looked exactly like Evan just a little girl.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:42 pm

Molly: I sat in the middle of the huge dining table, ontop of it actually. I laid on my stomach while reading a book ontop of the table ignoring the world.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:43 pm

Selt : I nod. "My name is Selt, and this is Scarlet."
Scarlet smiles and curtsys, holding both ends of her red and black plad dress.
"Do you wanna go play outside?" She asks the little girl named Emily. Camilla smiles, looking , for some reason, relieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Molly: I looked up and around me hearing voices. "Yo!" I yelled out for no reason, I didn't really care who they were. The world was just alittle too real for me right now, its not like I cared about it anyway.

Last edited by bookcraz on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:46 pm

wait they dont know about the letter yet o-o it hasnt arrived

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:47 pm

oh... ...0.0... I'm ahead of myself...
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:48 pm

Emily nodded, "What do you want to play?" She asked Scarlette.

Evan had the feeling this guy didn't like him which was weird, but he let it slide off his back.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:48 pm

im so sorry thats my fault >.< i didnt state that

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:49 pm

sokay Razz
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Camilla : I bend to speak to the girls. "Theres a garden outside, you can play ball there."
Scarlet's smile widens. "Yes yes yes!" She grabs the little girls hand and starts for the garden.
I panic a little and reach out my hand. "Wait, young mistresses!"
Suddenly Selt is chuckling behind me, i turn to him.
He smiles for me, something that makes my heart skip a beat. So gentle..and loving...and warm.
"Shall we all take some tea outside?" He offers.
"I think thats my job, sir," I smile at him, bowing at him and then Lord Evan. "Please, have fun out in the garden while i bring you some snacks."
"Ill go wi-"
"Ah, Master Casanova, the girls," I remind him.
He blinks and nods. "Right." He starts after them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:55 pm

Evan rose an eyebrow as the scene. He passed Emily the soccer ball. And followed them to the garden, stuffing his book in his bag, as he walked.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:57 pm

Molly: I got up and walked out to the garden, hugging my book to my chest. I walked slowly then reopened the book proceeding to try to read it while walking.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:00 pm

Selt : "So, how are you related to grandpa?" I ask, not knowing what else to ask of the boy. To tell the truth, he kinda scared me. He was several inches taller than me and had a build that could probably break me in half.
"Look look! Red butterflies!" Scarlet is crying excitedly as she point to a couple of them floating over her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:01 pm

(uh.. I feel alittle ignored...Razz)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:02 pm

Emily giggled at the bugs.
"Uh, I think my father was an adopted son or something." Evan replied, "You?"
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:03 pm

(okay completely ignored.....)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:06 pm

sorry its just your charrie isnt going up to anyone o-o

Selt : "Oh okay. Um, my dads the son he had biologically," I say slowly, trying to sound as unpompous as possible considering how bad that sounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:08 pm

"That's pretty cool." Evan said. His tone genuine. He barely knew anything about his grandfather, Phillip never really talked about him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Molly: I kept walking until I tripped on a rock making me do a faceplant in the grass. Embarassed I looked up to see a group of people. "Hello." I said after spitting out a chunck of grass.

happy?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Emily giggled, "Hi."

Evan nodded, looking at her.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:12 pm

Selt : I was about to answer Evan when someone crashed in font of us. I blinked and then went to help her up when i noticed that she may have hurt herself. "Are you okay?" i ask.

hai..but chu dun have to be rude about it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:14 pm

Scarlet :
Do you want to play a little game...?
I nod at the butterflies, Emily had left me because she couldn't hear their pretty voices.
good girl...you'll play..but first you have to wait till your parents are done talking..
"Okay," I say and watch the red butterflies flutter away. When they leave i run over towards big brother whose helping someone up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Evan went to help her as well, even though she probably didn't need it.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Molly: I shook my head and laughed at myself. I pushed myself into a sitting position and pulled grass out of the v-neck of my t-shirt. "What a wonderful way to start my day." I hummed sarcastically. I winced noticing my hand had a huge gash from my pinky to my elbow, it was starting to bleed. "Apparently my day just got worse." I took the hand offered and tried to look at my gash closer.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:18 pm

Camilla : I had come at the worse time. "I'm so sorry, mistress! I'll go get some hot water and bandages," I say, turning to leave.
"I'll go with you." Its Selt. I stop and shake my head, giving him a meaningful look that he understood but hated just as much as i did.
"I'll be back, Mistress Molly," I say again and race back towards the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next