Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

+5
Charlie
Pavonine Lights
lily "the author" hanna
OpenTheDoor
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
9 posters

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:18 pm

Camilla : I had come at the worse time. "I'm so sorry, mistress! I'll go get some hot water and bandages," I say, turning to leave.
"I'll go with you." Its Selt. I stop and shake my head, giving him a meaningful look that he understood but hated just as much as i did.
"I'll be back, Mistress Molly," I say again and race back towards the house.

Back to top Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Evan pulled gauz out of his bag. "I'm always prepared" Technically he wasn't, this was his soccer bag, which had everything he could possibly need for soccer.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Molly: I pursed my lips in an amused grin. "You don't have to hurry... Mistress Molly.. I like it.." I ended mumbling to myself satisfied. I turned my arm over to examine my slash and it was pretty knarly, not to mention it really hurt but I wasn't going to let them know it. I looked to the guy with gause and smiled a thank you holding my arm out for him to wrap. "I'm really quite clumsym you'd think I'd know better by now not to read while walking..."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:22 pm

Selt : I blink at the thing he pulled from his bag. " I should probably go tell Camilla to come back then," I say, mostly to myself.
"Then you can do it," Scarlet smiles.
I blush, she didn't get the double meaning to that one. "You mean ask her for the cake?"
"What cake?" Scarlet makes a face. " I mean then you can ask her to m-"
I pick her up and twirl her around that starts a fit of giggles out of her. i give her a meaningful look. We weren't supposed to talk about the ring box in my pocket. My parents would kill me...

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:23 pm

(I SENSE A TWIST COMING!!!)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Evan wiped up the blood, and rapped her arm. "Hope if feels better." He said.

Emily had disappeared it was typical Emily.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Edgar : "Okay..well..most of us our here. Should we starting debating on fathers will?" I ask, a little nervous. I may be the biological son but i am the youngest which gives me a tad less power. Thankfully Maria never let go of my arm as i spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:27 pm

Phillip nodded, looking at his family, people he hadn't seen in years.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Molly: I gave the guy who wrapped my arm a great big bone crushing hug then walked over to the other guy. "You're going to get a hug whether you want it or not so you can make it easy for me or hard. Your choice." I opened my arms in a pre hug position waiting. I was a hugger and I wanted a hug. Plain and simple, that or I'd go hug the other guy again.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:29 pm

Evan couldn't help but laugh. Selt didn't seem like the hugging type to him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:30 pm

Maria : I stay quiet as one of the older brothers stands up and begins to tell why he deserves the other 20 percent of the wealth because he was in fact the oldest and most responsible. Of course this angered me, the man was a drunk and a lone but it was not my place. The only ones allowed to speak here were actual siblings, anyone who was fostered by Casanova senior and his wife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:31 pm

Selt : i shake my head. "If you hug me i may have an allergic reaction to what youre wearing a die. So please, go hug someone else," I didn't say this in a mean tone but i was serious.
Scarlet rolled her eyes but rolled onto her toes. "Ill hug you if you want," she smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:32 pm

Phillip listened to the droning about to fall asleep he didn't want the money. HIs family was quite happy where they were.

Evan smiled at Scarlett, noticing his sister had disappeared.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Molly: I shook my arms at the guy and then holds a finger to shut the person talking up. "Wheres my hug, I need a hug I don't care whos it from anyway.More importantly DON'T INTERUPT ME." I said turing to the talking guy.
(gtg u can just have me storm off or whatever..)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:36 pm

Evan rose an eyebrow this was a weird family.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:37 pm

BackKNack! Where can I come in?
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:37 pm

Scarlet : A smile lines my lip as the remember what the butterfly said to me. "Youre rude, I hope you lose the game first," I whisper. Before anyone says anything i grab Selt's hand. "Big brother a typhoon is coming we have to go inside!"
He looks at me a little alarmed. "How do you know that?"
Camilla is the one who he believe, thank goodness she came running, her maid apron brushing up in the wind. "Young masters and mistresses we have to go inside, theres going to be a horrible storm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:38 pm

"Wait where's my sister?" Evan said, stopping himself from being pushed in.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Selt : I stop dead in my track while Camilla hurries Scarlet inside.
"Lets go find her!" I have to yell, the wind is so strong and loud that everything else is almost inaudible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Evan nods, as they head to search the grounds for his little sister.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Selt : I run around the garden loop a couple of times, yelling the little girls name. Honestly i was really worried for her and her brother. I knew what it felt like to have a little sister you had to protect and losing them at a time like this would crush him. "Emily!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:46 pm

I hear my father curse as the rain begins, wasting no time in becoming a monsterous storm. I pull my hood lower over my face, but my dad suddenly wraps his own coat around me. "You always use to complain about being sick when you were kid. I've got enough voices whining to me without youjoining the mix." I simply nod and bring it closer around me. A servant ushers us towards a the mansion, where my dad begins to pound on the door. "Eh, let us in you damn sadists! Not all of us are made of plastic!" I bite my lip. He'd told me that "the flock" was full of overdramatic, hypocritic plotters. Guess I get to see first hand.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:47 pm

"Emily!" Evan called out his deep voice booming like the thunder.

"Evan!" Came the faint scream of a little girl, his little sister.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Selt : I didn't stop, i ran after Evan when we both heard his sisters screaming. There was something else out there, screaming too but it didn't worry me. Neither did Scarlet, she was safe and sound with, my hopeful, future wife.

Camilla : "Forgive me, Sir," I say, hurrying the two in. Scarlet looks from under the towel i placed over head and skips over to the one in the hoodie. "You're pretty," She smiles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:51 pm

hopefully i can blow your guys mind with the major twist im bringing in very soon >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Phillip's head was drooping.

"I don't know where I am Ev!" She screamed.

Evan followed the sounds of her voice, "Any ideas?" he yelled to Selt who seemed to no the property better than him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22 ... 41  Next