Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 22 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 22 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 22 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 22 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 22 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

+5
Charlie
Pavonine Lights
lily "the author" hanna
OpenTheDoor
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
9 posters

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 22 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:56 pm

sorry the cussing was a bit funny considering >.< like how she acts and the fact that shes 14

Back to top Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 22 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:59 pm

I jump when I hear a voice next to me. "Hey," I call, taking out my gin and tossing it to her. "Hold that for me, please..." Something isn't right, I can feel it. I rip off my socks and get ready to jump into the water.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:02 pm

Selt : She tosses me aside and then pulls me up against the wall, she holds up a knife and i close my eyes, waiting for her to stab it through me. when she doesnt i open them. Shes frowning.
"Scarlet?"
"You thought id kill you off so soon my little selt?"
I stare at her. "Why are you doing this?"
Her expression changes, she looks surprised that ive asked. "You know why, youre father lied to me."
"Albert lied to you not me. And what does it matter? Hes just a human."
"A human whose done horrible things to me." She suddenly snaps and the knife goes flying down into me. I scream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:06 pm

xD well she's kind of me. i have a tendency to cuss and im turning 14 :/
wait it was funny? o-o stop the presses! xD
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:07 pm

I don't wait for an answer before I jump off. The water consumes me almost instantly, and it takes me a moment not to get sucked in. I swim up to the surface and breath. It's like the water itself is trying to devour me.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:08 pm

Erinn shrugged her tanktop off so she was in her bra and jeans. She shoved her shoes and socks off before diving off of the cliff and into the water, barely making a splash. She pushed herself off of a rock and swam through the water, able to hear Selt's scream.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Scarlet : I stab him again and again and again until the screaming becomes groaning and the groaning becomes gasping and then hes silent. I stab him once more in the right shoulder so his body stays up besides the wall.
I kiss his cheek. "Don't make mother Angry, Selt. I do this to keep you safe."
Blood slips down his lips and onto my hand. I lick it and disappear.

lol kaitlin unnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:14 pm

(Wait, can they see what's going on? The whole tie, I thought he was in a different stream of consciousness and was really just floating around in the water...)
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:15 pm

no hes really there and she really stabbed him like 12 times. hes handing against a cliff, anyone can see it. its the knife pinning him to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:15 pm

D: Nyuuuu!

Erinn came up, gasping for air and peeked over the rock, eyes widening as she saw Selt bleeding profusely. "Oh god.... Selt!" She yelled and swam to shore, getting up and running to him. Could he actually be dead?
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Scarlet T. W. : Through my butterflies i watch him there. Eyes glassed over from shock, heart still from the same reason. there blood everywhere. he looks as good as dead but i can hear his faint, struggling breath..

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:22 pm

Erinn checked his pulse, eyes wide with fear. This reminded her of her memories, the one that happened shortly before Albert took her in. So much blood...
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:28 pm

Selt : I try to take in a breath but its too hard, blood is clogging up my air ways. i know im spitting up more blood and that someone is there so i just pray that i die quickly..

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:31 pm

"Selt!" Erinn yelled, eyes widening. Her hands gripped the knife and she tried to yank it out but it only caused more pain for him. "Shit, shit, SHIT!" She yelled loudly, and I mean loudly.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:34 pm

pavonine-chan? o-o chu there?

Selt : Im making wheezing noises. The blood is making its way to my lungs slowly. my vision is blurring again and i think its it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:39 pm

"No... Nononono, Selt, come on hang in there!" Erinn yelled and mustered up all the strength she could and yanked the knife out. She threw it into the water and gently laid Selt down, wondering what to do.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:42 pm

update
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:42 pm

um, selt got stabbed by scarlett (i joined obviously) uhhh we're somewhere away from everyone. o-o
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:44 pm

there at a cliff over the water
selt was stabbed 12 times and is dying

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:47 pm

(oh well... i have no clue how evan can join in)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:48 pm

he could have followed since eugenia n erin did

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:53 pm

(okays)

Evan dug into his bag and pulled out gauze and ace bandages. "These cane help stop the blood." Evan sugested.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:54 pm

Selt : Im able to turn enough to spit out some of the blood, i lay back breathing deeply. The stab wounds hurt so much...

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:56 am

I curse when I see Selt and the others. I hurriedly run out of the water and head towards. All these questions start flooding my mind- What happened?! As it the witch? Did she mean to keep him alive? I shudder and turn around, feeling as though someone was watching me but finding no one there. I tear off the bottom of my soaking wet sweats and bend down towards him. "This is gonna hurt, but try to stay calm if you can hear me," I say as I start tearing the fabric into strips. I pick up the biggest piece and start trying to clean his wounds some before wrapping it. We have to take him back to the house fast, but it won't mean anything if he continues to loose this much blood...
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Selt : I can hear myself groan again but its a sickening sound. Im choking on my own blood and i know it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Evan looked at the gauze and ace bandages in his hand. "THis shoyls help." He said bending down to help.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 41 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next