Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

+5
Charlie
Pavonine Lights
lily "the author" hanna
OpenTheDoor
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~
9 posters

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:53 pm

Phillip's head was drooping.

"I don't know where I am Ev!" She screamed.

Evan followed the sounds of her voice, "Any ideas?" he yelled to Selt who seemed to no the property better than him.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Murder Game. ✞ (Everyone is welcome, please join)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:55 pm

Selt : Its the panic that makes my heart race, not good when you just got over a major sickness but an idea comes to mind. "Do you feel water on your feet?" I yell over at her,hoping she can hear me through all the noise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Emily looked down, "Yes!" The water splashed around her ankles.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:57 pm

I blush and look away. Rules one through three. Dad pats my head and I relax the slightest bit. "If you will excuse my son, he was afflicted with a horrible disease when he was little and went deaf and mute. And his manners?" He smiles a little, but it's hardly welcoming. "Well, he got them from me. Now show us where the food is." I close my eyes and let out a little breath. Rule four: Lyong is a part of every day life. Expect it, live with it. Learn to do it well and on cue.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Phillip woke a tad bit startled, his suit crinkled, he silently thanked God no one noticed him asleep.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Selt : I curse under my breath. "Evan shes slipping into the sea!" I call out, gesturing that we;d have to climb down the cliff side she was probably holding onto.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Evan let a few choice words, as they headed for the cliff, "Hang on tight Em!" He called out.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Scarlet : I smile. "No no no no, boys arent that pretty," I sing-song. Then i go to the man. "You must be my uncle," i grab his collar and pull him down. "Don't get too close to Scarlet...or youll give her that nasty disease you give everyone," I whisper than laugh, skipping away while Camilla ran after me, apologizing all the way through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Phillip drummed his fingers lightly on his knee.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:02 pm

Selt : The only thing that came out well form being sick for so long was that i was rather skinny and fit anywhere. I let myself slip down until i spotted Emily's hair." I see her," I say to Evan. "Do you want me to pull her up to you?" I ask, already reaching down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:04 pm

"Sure."Evan said.

Emily looked up, reaching her hand out to Selt. Evan got in a posistion, ready to pull both of them up.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Edgar : I frown. 'Brother please, not everyone is here so we can't take a both. To tell the truth i believe we can give the rest of that money to charity or save it up for the children so they can go-"
"Save?" He barks a laugh that makes Maria turn red with anger. "Why save? I don't need to save anything,i have enough money to keep me rich forever. You're the only poor one, Eddie!" He laughs again then in a lower voice he says. "All becus of that sick stay dog you took in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:06 pm

Selt : "Don't worry, I'll get you to your brother," I promise. i use the same tone i use with scarlet when she screams at night about being scared of the monsters. When im able to pull her up into my arms and start to climb up a bit to hand her to Evan i see from the corner of my eyes what looks like..bright red butterflies. I get chills up my spine suddenly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Phillip sighed, but he did agree with Edgar, he always did. He learned early on Edgar was almost always right.

Emily nodded, Evan pulled her up, then reached out to pull Selt up.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:08 pm

I frown and pull the hood down until I can't see anything. While I have to lie with her? She makes dad look sane. He glares after the girl, but turns back to ne when I pull on his sleeve. "Food," I mouth. Even if they've figured that I'm a girl, maybe they'll believe that I'm disabled? He nods as some guy, maybe one of my uncles, pats him on the shoulder. "Hey, show my kid some food here. No sweets, meats, processed foods, inorganic foods, or anything else that could put 'em in an early grave. I still need him to help fight the army!"
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:09 pm

Selt : "Are you two okay?" I ask once i get my feet planted on stable but wet ground. When they nod i nod and call out. "Lets go before it gets any worse out here!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:11 pm

Evan nodded and hoisted Emily onto his back.They ran towards the house. When they were safe inside, "Thanks." Evan said. He set Emily down and gave her a look of i'll talk to you later.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Camilla : I nod. "I'll be out with a broth and some home made bread for you." I smile gently at the young sir and move back towards the kitchen, silently worried about the other who still hadnt made it inside.

Maria : "You worthless basta-"
"ENOUGH!"
i gasp and turn, staring wide eyed at a man who looked so much like selt and so much unlike him that it scared me. i knew who it was, it was my husbands father..the dying casanova...

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:14 pm

Phillip stood up and walked over to Maria.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Selt : "welcome.." I say breathlessly. On top of it all, it was bad that i had asma. I start to walk quickly into the house and in the next moment i crash into a figure with a hoodie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:17 pm

Edgar : I grab Maria;s shaking hand. She was always bad tempered but i loved her for it. "Its okay ," I whisper and help her back to her seat. We;re all staring at our father who looks pale and old and angry..

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:18 pm

I nod slowly as dad is led out of the room, towards angry voices. My eyes widen as I hear the door open and close, followed by more voices. I shove my hands in my pockets and close my eyes. They can't see me. I'm not here. I am no one nothing, no one of any importance.
Suddenly, someone crashes into me. I let out a small shriek as I almost fall to the floor, shaking for more than one reason.
Donovan laughs as he takes in the scene before him, all the old family. He pulls out a chair and leans back, propping his feet up on the table.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Selt : A blush fills my cheeks. "I-im so so sorry! im sorry," I help the person up, getting a small glimpse under the hoodie i blush again and fall over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Phillip stole a glance towards their dad, then towards Edgar.

Evan took his sisters hand, and looked at the figure in the hoodie.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Crap, crap, crap. "N-no, I'm sorry! I was in the way, and Ireally shouldn't even be here, and- and-" My eyes widen and I clap my hands over my mouth. Damn it!
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:24 pm

"Like the sweatshirt." Evan said, not caring who she was or that she was afraid to talk or not.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next