Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists!

5 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists!

Post by Pavonine Lights Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Back! It was Jan's parents. And Jan is a guy despite the name. After my favorite dead anime character.

Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists!

Post by bookcrazI Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:31 pm

okay...do u think'd he'd come to the drug place? Anyway..please reply to both charries..the human one and the one above
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Analeigh: "Juuuuunnne!" I call, wiping herb dust on my "F.ck kissing, the cook wants to get paid!" apron. I smile and glide over. "So, are you ready to go? I've got a big batch waiting in the- Oh, crap! Jeeves!" I tall, older man walks over. "Yes, Miss-" "Go get me my dealing clothes. Pllleeaase?"
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:18 pm

June: I grinned at her and waited by the door wondering who'd come by to buy some drugs today. Plain and simple yet it was slightly interesting to me why people bought what they did.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:10 pm

?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6