Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists!

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists!

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Analeigh just called June up on the phone, but everyone's there. Raziel is there also, and your human can talk to mine. She just had a fit in the asylum and was walking away from the orderly.

Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists!

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:37 pm

kk

June: "Talk to me." I answered coldly, my bussiness persona wasn't very nice.

Jason: I hug my knees and rock back and forth. I just wanted the voices to stop, all the voices. "STOP FIGHTING!" I yelled.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:42 pm

Lola: I frown as one of the newbies start screaming at the air. I walk over and take his hands, something that my mom use to do when I was little. "Hey," I say in a voice ten times sterner than my mom's was. "Hey, tell all of those voices to f.ck off and just listen to mine, alright?"
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Analeigh: I pick up my bunny Roger and start walking around my room. "Hey, I hope I'm not bothering you or anything...but I woke up really late. I mean really, really late." I yawn and shoo one of the butlers away. "Mind helping me and Roger deal today? I don't want to fall asleep in the street. I'm too cute and innocent and someone might try to take advantage of Roger's fluffy qualities."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Jason: I hear another voice, stranger,newer. "I've tried...I've tried.." I started to rock back and forth, the voices were yelling now.

June: I laugh. "Cute? Fluffy qualities? Really do you take the drugs yourself or something? I can help you guys but I require my usual charge, I hate dealing." I say, dealing was dirty but it paid the rent.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Ancient: I walk in where at one was screaming and the other is calm him down and I just look at them
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:20 pm

Analeigh: I stick out my tongue. "Fine, fine, you'll get your pay. I don't see why you have to charge me an arm and a leg though."

Lola: "No, you're not trying hard enough! If this was easy, do you think we'd be stuck here? Prove to me that you're strong enough to handle them. Look at me! Look at the dirty floors and the dingy lights, and ignore everything else. This is real, not those damn voices!"
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:24 pm

June: I frowned. "I don't like selling people thier death, its a living but a cruel one." I say sadly. I made up for it for saving the street kids, I guess.

Jason:I nod slowly and close my eyes. "Leave! Leave me alone." I wait for a moment as the voices slowly die down until silence. I open my eyes in astonishment, they were gone. The voices were gone! I leaped up from the ground and encircled the girl in a hug. "Thankyouthankyou..oh thank you!" I sang out happily.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:33 pm

Lola: I gasp under his grip. "Um, thanks." I push him away and stand up. "I appreciate the effort, but I don't do hugs." I turn around to see a familiar face. "Oh, hey Ancient. How long have you been standing around?"

Analeigh: "Yea, yea, I've heard that speech before. So expect you at like one-ish?"
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:36 pm

Ancient:"just for a few minutes lola"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:37 pm

June: I did alittle math in my head. "one thirtyish or nothing...bye." I close my phone and start changing into my dealing clothes. Sadly it had to be something to attract attention, meaning something sexy. I so wish I could wear a pair of sweats and a hoodie.

Jason: I smile happily then frown. I had nowhere to go, I was crazy, no one would let me live with them.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Lola: "Cools, guess you didn't see me kirk on that ordery then, huh? Hey, kid." I turn towards the other guy. "What do they call you anyway?"
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:45 pm

Jason: I turn to her, I was hardly a kid; I was six foot three but I didn't care. "Jase, or Jason..the orderlys called me worthless. You may call me that too if you like, I'm not particularly fond of it though." I said politely.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:48 pm

Ancient:" hey Jason and no I didn't Lola"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:50 pm

Lola: "Uh...I think I'll pass on the worthless part. My name's Leann Maria Terese Norah Zenia Banks the third, but I'll shoot you if you call me that. Lola's much better, don't cha' think? Short and sweet like me." I grin.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Jason: "Yes it is. It is a lovely name." I smiled at her and the other girl.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:27 pm

(Ancient is a boy.)

Lola: I hear some orderlies coming den the hall and grab his arm. "C'mon!" I whisper-yell as I pull him towards the boy's bathroom. I dig around in my hoodie and pull out a tiny silver key. The door unlocks immediately and I shove the guys in the room, locking the door behind us. I'll be damned if they're gonna go make me see one of the therapists now. I look at the new kid's shocked face and smile. "Hope you don't mind? I've seen a urinal or two before anyway."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:31 pm

(ops...srry!!!)
Jason: I raised an eyebrow and leaned against the door. "I am insane. I just wanted to let you know that." I informed her sadly. As soon as she knew she'd leave me here in this hell hole.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Ancient:"we are all insane Jason"
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Jason: I raised an eyebrow, they seemed perfectly normal. "You look normal." I said to the guy, he did though.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Lola: I put my hands behind my head and close my eyes. "Sanity," I start. "Is a stuck up little bitch. What good has it ever done for us anyway? Anyway, me and Sanity haven't hung out in years."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:40 pm

G2g
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Bye! :C
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:43 pm

bye!!

Jason: "Thats sad, I hope you two work out your differences. But again I am crazy." I said, she wasn't getting it. So she and her friend weren't talking, I was a sycopath.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:48 pm

Lola: I roll my eyes. "What's your disease? I'd say that you hardly look like a psychopath, but that all changes when you're strapped down to a table with a mouth guard in your mouth because you accidently found the plastic knives." My sleeve rolls up some as Irun my fingers through my hair, revealing the tiniest glimpse of white gauze. "So spill."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Jason: I closed my eyes to calm down a bit, the memory was terrifying. "When the voices get louder I can't controll myself. I might've kill someone when I had an attack, they never told me what happened though.."
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next