Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists!

5 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists!

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:24 am

Jan: "That wasn't very nice, miss. What have I ever done to you?"I lean down and smile as the cameras await her answer. Although the whole time, I can't help but be distracted by her neck. What color is the blood surging through her jugular? Orange l perhaps? Silver? Or maybe black?

Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists!

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:30 am

I growled. "I have no doubt in my mind thet you're at least the son of one of the people that made people like me forced into hiding or risk exposure..." she growled her eye with the black slit through it glowing with malice.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:40 am

Jan: I grab her by the arm and observe her veins. "Now, what did you say your blood type was again?" I ask as my fingers stroke my chin in thought.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:41 am

"None of your business!" I snapped jerking my hand away.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Jan: I frown but continue to stare at her veins. "To aknowledge what you said before, I'm not sure Iknow what you're talking about. My parents are simple actors."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:04 pm

She scoffed darkly. "Nothing is ever simple around her. And also, you yourself probably have something to do with the cameras here' Do you even know what makes up the pulse of this city?" she snarled. (Her blood is pitch black)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:33 pm

Jan: I smirk and lean down, my eyes narrowing. I make the cameras turn away as I murmur ", How about you tell me?"

Raziel: "Eh, Jan! Jaaaaan!" People start backing out of my wayas I walk forward.

Jan: Damn, not this guy again. I frown and straighten up. "Yea?" I sigh. But the man whore has already noticed the girl. Kinda hard to miss with those wings. "Oh," he says. "Hullo."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:37 pm

She growls seeing him eye her. "Go fuck some kid's mom." she growled, her powers allowing her to see his occupation. She sighed and popped another pain pill in her mouth.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Raziel: I put my hands up. "I wasn't doing anything, I swear! Let's try to remain civil here, guys." I look at Jan out of the corner of my eye. "Hey, your brother's done. You can send the cameras away, make up some bs interview or something that they'll be happy with later. Dad's pleased."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:45 pm

(what is happening so far and sorry about forgetting about this c.c.)
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:46 pm

She rolled her eyes. "You reek of cheap perfume.." she growled flatly and looked at Jan. "As for the pulse that keeps this city alive. No, I can't tell you. It's not something that can be told" she growled.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:48 pm

Raziel: I flinch. "But I don't wear perfume...that's how I always smell."

(One of your charries is a knight right? She can be with Raziel since he's one of the king's sons. And Lola is in the asylum in the human world and just had a fit. Gtg!)
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:48 pm

(Um...she's getting rude because there's a man whore and a spoiled brat in her presence as she believes.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:50 pm

(Bye!)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:54 pm

Raziel isn't that much of a manwhore...he just has trouble with the ladies. I'll be back in like an hour.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:06 pm

(Ok) Raven sighed. "Look, I'm sorry..." she said clearly stressed and popped a third pill into her mouth. She'd have to up the dosage soon.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Back!!!
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:36 pm

That was over an hour....
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:38 pm

Raziel: Jan mutters something about talking with his brother as I watch the girl swallow more pills. "Hey, are you ok? That's kinda a lot of pills." I would know...
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:39 pm

Sorry! My mom made me go to the grocery store straight after my brother's game. :/
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:40 pm

(kk) She nodded. "Yeah, they just aren't working today.." she muttered adding a sleeping pill to the mix to calm her nerves.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Raziel: "Yea, I know what you mean. I heard that after awhile, people tend to build up immunity to those things." I reach into my pocket and pull out a bottle of multicolored pills labled "Analeigh's Cauldren. Very Happy" with the i's dotted by hearts. "Try this if you're looking to relax. I only take them my my sisters' bitching gets to be too much."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallen rose Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:01 pm

(my character will finally jump in the story after i come back which be hopely in a hour)
Fallen rose
Fallen rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Mmk, bye!!
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:31 pm

how can I get back in..?? or like an update....
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Analeigh just called June up on the phone, but everyone's there. Raziel is there also, and your human can talk to mine. She just had a fit in the asylum and was walking away from the orderly.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next