Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists!

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists!

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:44 pm

(K)
I walked down the street as the famous people walked down the street. Spoiled Brats. I thought.

Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists! - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm so happy, cu today I found my friends. They're in my head...high fantasy c.c with sone twists!

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 pm

Lola: "But how can I eat this without a knife?" I huff ad the stupid white clad orderly shoves a plastic tray down on front of me. "I don't know. Choke on it or something! This is no one else's fault but-" I shove the dry pancake in my mouth just to get him to shut up and start yelling with my mouth full. "I'm eating it, alright! Damn!" I wipe at my mouth with the back if my sleeve as the guy starts following me down the hall. "Lola, wait!" "Go to hell! I ate your friggin pancakes so back off!" Some of the other patients startlaughing whil others still start whining and groaning.
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Location : Sitting on a cornflake waiting for the van to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:48 pm

(I used my favorite charrie name. Nikki. Pavonine knows! Very Happy )
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:50 pm

I reached down and popped 3 uppers in my mouth letting the buzz set in.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:51 pm

June: I pulled the front of my flashy dress down and took a deep breath to get into character. Today I was the damsel in distress, I looked to the side of the dark alley watching the people go by. Looking for a target, some one who looked rather gullible. It wasn't that I couldn't convince people well, it was easier to go after the gullibles. If I didn't have chance at one of them then I'd go for a more challenging opponent, and I loved to be challenged. A young but handsome man starts to walk by with that look on his face, that look that said he was new to the world and didn't understand it well. I put on my distress face and ran out to the streets yelling for help, naturally I went to that young man first.
" Please! Help, my purse has been stolen! It has all my pay in it, with it gone I can't possibly to afford to pay for my little brother's doctor bills! Please sir!" I plead to the flustered looking man, I let the water works go. A little sob here and doe eyes there and I got the fella hooked. His pride in helping a defenseless girl and her brother kicks in.

"He went this way!" I cry and show him into an alley. With a kick in the groin here and a hit in the back of the neck the guy was out cold. Within moments I had his wallet and jacket and was walking back to my place.

(since's she's a smuggler she can work with the drug dealer..)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Jan: I blush as a woman with too much lipstick and not enough clothes on eases in with with her camera crew. "What is it like knowing that your mother is about to recieve her twentieth award? Surely you must be proud!" Like hell I am. Acting is an easy, useless sport. It doesn't take a genius to know how to bat your eyes ten different ways and read a piece of paper. "Of course I am!" I shoot them my infamous grin. "I couldn't be happier for her even if I was the one winning the award! She works so hard!"
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:57 pm

I rolled my eyes at these imposters. They had no clue what it was like to be an outcast. An orphan by the fault of science.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:02 pm

June: I casually walk in my flashy dress but turn to look at a group of camera men crowding around someone. Probably a no good celebrity doing something that didn't matter, probably an easy way to earn cash. I sneak over there and start pick pocketing the men while wading through them and thier equipment.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:14 pm

I rolled my cig in my mouth and spit it out deciding to reveal what was hidden under the surface of this town and smirked making a kiosk explode.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:29 pm

Analeigh: I yawn as I roll out of bed, determined to ignore the mirror right now. I really shouldn't have stayed up that late last night...but oh, there were cupcakes and cookies and booze and deliscious men. HSo maybe I couldn't get any sleep til eight o' clock...in the morning. I can make it up today. Maybe. I grab my frilly apron, labled in thick glitter letters "Screw your kisses. The cook wants her f.ckin money!" and slip it on over my head. As one of my butlers ties the strings, I pick up my phone abd type in a familiar number. "Jjuuuuunnnne!"

Last edited by Pavonine Lights on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:33 pm

Jan: I jump back as one of the cameras explode. So we have jokers, eh? Even if I don't...approve of my family, I will not have my family name be dragged through the dirt! I lock eyes with a funny looking girl standing off to the side and frown. Ever aware of the other cameras, I say as calm as I can ",Excuse me, but was that necesary? I was only giving my opinion."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:34 pm

I spread my wings showing off the ultimate freakness for the cameras which would probably make headlines tomorrow.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:38 pm

Jan: Screw. This. I sstartfeeding thoughts into the reporters' minds, things like "Its just a normal girl, no need to worry." and "Pay attention! You almost never get a chance to speak with Jan LeGrant. This is an honor!" as well as making the girl seem like yet another random person to them. Who can report in something that they don't thin exists? "Now, back to what I was saying..."
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:42 pm

Where's everyone else? :,(
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:51 pm

(idk) I rolled my eyes and lit the whole place on fire.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:38 pm

can i join??
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Writer! *Hugs* can you make your charrie a gang member like my charrie Raven?
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:02 pm

kk

Name: Jasmine
Species (can be unique): Elemental Angel
Powers: emlements and can feel vibrations of people and read their emotions
Appearence: http://mitsuko-ume.deviantart.com/art/Butterflies-can-be-angels-too-34732144?q=favby%3Athegiftedwriter%2F40768377&qo=0
Special qualities: blind, very quiet but loves to talk, and no one knows she is an ex noble
Position in the city (a knight? Gang member? Struggling noble?): gang member, ex noble
Note:
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:03 pm

I slipped into the gang room and tossed Jasmine the pain pills. (They're the kind that take drugs for the hype.)
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Plz go back on A little birdie didn't tell me. Rose is questioning whether she likes him or not.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:46 am

Ello, loves!
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:47 am

I rolled my eyes at the spoiled movie woman's daughter and flipped her the bird. "Yeah I did actually." i replied.
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:50 am

Whoa, wait, who are you talking too? If it's Jan, he's a boy. I named him after Jan Valentine from Hellsing. <3333
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:02 am

Ello? Sad
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Unabound Justice Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:17 am

Oh that's who
Unabound Justice
Unabound Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Pavonine Lights Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:24 am

Jan: "That wasn't very nice, miss. What have I ever done to you?"I lean down and smile as the cameras await her answer. Although the whole time, I can't help but be distracted by her neck. What color is the blood surging through her jugular? Orange l perhaps? Silver? Or maybe black?
Pavonine Lights
Pavonine Lights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next