Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}.

5 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. Empty I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}.

Post by Wallflower Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:21 pm

[list][*]
Really, all you want is a chance to be a normal teenager in a normal high school. However, there are some factors that are... er, weighing against you.

1. You come from a long history of spies, the roots going so far back that they are unable to be traced.
2. Ever since the age of 12 you've been attending an elite, private school that teaches you things like how to drop kick a 6 foot tall guy who's trying to kill you instead of long division and the proper use of punctuation.
3. You're a spy. Let's put it this way: you've got more enemies than you do friends.
4. While most of the "normal" teenage population focuses on getting a date to the dance, you live every day just trying not to get killed.

So much for normal.

A group of teens have been chosen for a heist that involves a very, very wealthy Italian family and a pearl necklace. Seems easy enough, right? Maybe. But then you factor in the thousands of security guards that are on constant surveillance for people like us, and the hundreds of security cameras positioned around the museum. There's also the vicious dogs who stay on watch during the evening shifts, the secret cameras behind the paintings... but your biggest priority? Looking normal amongst the swarming sea of visitors who visit the museum every day- and yes, not all of them are as "normal" as they may seem.

Rules:

1. Romance is kept to a minimum. They're there to focus on the mission, but there will be some downtime.
2. No one liners. 4 sentences at least won't kill you.
3. Mary Sues annoy the crap out of me. Nobody's perfect.
4. Stay on topic with your posts.
5. Your character must be between the ages of 15 and 18.
6. No super powers.
7. No chatspeak.

Form:

Name:
Special skill (1 only! It must set you apart from other's, but can't be too powerful):

Last edited by Wallflower on Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. Empty Re: I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}.

Post by Charlie Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Form:

Name: Alex Walters
Appearance: Tall around 6'8. He has the build of a long distance runner. He has a braze tan and light brown hair. He has bright blue eyes but normally keeps them hidden behind a pair of shades. He has broad shoulders and a narrow waist and thin legs and arms but he has muscle. His clothes are normally basketball shorts and tighter shirts with running shoes. When he wants to look nice he wears button up shirts where he rolls the sleeves kacki shorts or slacks or jeans and sperries or flip flops depending on the weather.
Special skill: knives, throwing and fighting with them. He is like a modern day swords man.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. Empty Re: I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}.

Post by Gifty Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:46 am

Name: Heather Gregarson
Appearance: Long white blonde hair that has a small bit of waviness to it. She has wiry muscle type with pale skin. She also has light green eyes that are usually hidden behind her hair. She is quite shy and doesn't like to talk but is very handy in a fight. She loves to wear jeans and is always wearing boots, combat of cores, and she usually wears graphic T's. She is not very curvy and she is pretty small for her age so can be ignored easily with her personality in play also. Her hair is usually up when she's fighting but her bangs always hover over her right eyes. Her hight is about 4' 11".
Special skill: hand to hand combat but she can not use any type of weapons or she will probably injure herself.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:39 pm

(They both sound good. We'll wait for a few more players before starting. I wanted at least 3 girls and 3 guys).

Name: Olive Regina Wood

Appearance: Her name doesn't reflect her appearance- Olive, being born with an albino mother and aunt- has pale, nearly translucent skin. Her eyes are also pale, the lightest possible shade of blue beneath white lashes. Her hair is blonde but appears white in some harsh lights and the sunlight, though it is dangerous for her to be in daylight for extended periods of time. Her long, thin arms end with bony hands and cleanly cut nails. The only part that is not pale is her lips, which are full and rose pink.

Special Skill: Specializes in climbing. Has mastered the rock wall and some parts of the rope courses at the training centre.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:39 pm

Olive leaned back in the red cushion couch, her legs stretched out in front of her as they draped over the similarly designed hassock. Her eyes felt like ten pound weights after returning from a close scrape in Reno where she'd been chased down a winding series of hallways in an abandoned factory at gunpoint. And before that, posing as a male fisherman for a few weeks in Japan in order to get inside information about a bug that had been planted to tap into on of our headquarters.

She finally had some time off to rest and recuperate back at the center, but not for long before the sound of loud rapping on her door broke the bliss silence.

"Coming," Olive muttered dazedly as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and paced toward the door. Upon glancing into the peephole before opening the chain on the door (you could never be too paranoid when you're a spy) she found that it was Lisa Green, who worked as the secretary here in the main lobby on level B. Lisa always delivered specific information about someone's next mission. The top secret files were never allowed to travel through the mail shafts because... well, you probably know why. The whole "top secret" thing was something to worry about.

"Hey Lisa." Olive murmured and blinked to adjust to the bright light of the hallway that now flooded into her dimmed room. Having sensitive eyes, these sorts of things were difficult to adjust to as opposed to someone without albinism.

(Sorry it's so long).

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Name: Aleea Lockheart

Appearance: On the outside, Aleea seems to look like a regular teenager born with a defect due to her blind eye. Other than that, completely normal. Of course, underneath the clothes they can see that she's anything but that's entirely beside the point. Her skin is pearly and when she's in the sun, she seems to glow. Her right eye is bright green with an inner ring of amber while her left eye is a pale blue, unable to see due to a mission gone wrong. Her eyes are surrounded by thick black eyelashes and her lips are full and almost a deep red. Being 5'9 she's taller than most girls and this is an advantage with fighting. Her muscles are toned and lean, her curves making her look just a few years older.

Special skill (1 only! It must set you apart from other's, but can't be too powerful): Specializes in Undercover Missions. If you need her to sneak into the wealthiest man's as she pretends to be his...er, hook-up she could do it.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:51 pm

(I apologize for the double post but I figured I'd make a guy too. Very Happy)

Name: Dante Stoker

Appearance: His appearance resembles his odd, but dangerous, name. His black hair is slightly long and straight, sometimes hanging in his face. His eyes are such a dark brown that they could almost be black. His tan body shows years of training, muscular torso, toned muscles, and arms that could lift objects with ease. At a height of 6'2, he could seem to look intimidating.

Special skill (1 only! It must set you apart from other's, but can't be too powerful): Specializes in Sniper Tactics. For his young, yet old age, he is one of the best Snipers.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:53 pm

(lol "young yet old age" XD. but they're both good. you can start whenever you wish, maybe one more player would be good.)

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:59 pm

(Alright. Also, welcome to C.C. Very Happy)

Aleea awoke to the sound of footsteps, silent but close enough to make her hear them. Her eyes peeled open lightly and she huffed as Dante stood there, muttering profanities. "Every...damn...day." She groaned as she rolled over and grabbed the other pillow before placing it over her head.

"Not my fault that this place isn't perfect," he retorted. "The flootboards are old; maybe we should get them fix- gah!" Aleea had thrown the pillow as a sneak attack.

'Maybe you should let me sleep,' she thought as her piercing eyes glared at him. She watched as he picked up the pillow and got up, sighing. "I guess I'll make some coffee," he muttered before mumbling something she couldn't identify.

"Excuse me?" She called as she slipped out of bed and crossed her arms over her chest. She ignored the look he gave her. Yes, she was only wearing a tanktop and her underwear but he knew quite well to not look at her like she was a piece of meat.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:05 pm

Alex was walking down the halls. He had just gotten out of a private lesson. Not many knew who was taking a fencing class. Why? Why not, mastering knives was one thing but sharp pointy objects just attracted Alex. If he was a knight he would be the best. He took his switchblade out of his pocket. It was handy and little. But he preferred his Bowie knife when he had to fight.
He looked down the hall he was alone, he was never alone. People were always hiding.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:06 pm

(Hey, Charlie. Never see you around anymore. D:)
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:10 pm

Lisa smiled in apparent recognition of Olive's exhausted state and smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry if I woke you up, agent 34." The weird thing about Lisa was that she never called any agent by their real name, no matter how close she was to them. It was always "Hey there agent 41," or "How's the arm agent 75?" Things like that.

"It's fine, really." Olive leaned against the doorframe and thumbed briefly through the stack of papers she'd just been given. A new mission- oh, what's this? I guess she'd be in a group this time. Huh. Must be pretty big. A museum heist. She hadn't done a heist in a while, so she figured it would be a good opportunity to refine her skills.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:18 pm

(I know senior year got to me... But noe that graduation is three weeks away things are pretty easy)

Alex looked down the hall and tried to spot anyone hiding. Then someone came up from behind and handed him a folder. Soon after they disappeared. He had a mission, he always got his missions by the guys that disappear.
He opened the large Manila envelope. Inside was information, a group heist. For a museum. Some heists to him never made sense for him to go on. He could pick a lock but that wouldn't help there are millions of other ways to get into a museum. He put the paper back in the envelope then folded and stuffed it in his backpack which he always carried.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:19 pm

(O.M.G!! Congratzz and Good Luckk! Very Happy)

Aleea and Dante, minutes later, were sitting at the coffee table with their own cup of coffee in their hands. Dante's hair was ruffled while Aleea's was neat but flat. He smirked at her and she growled.

"Wipe that smirk off before I do it myself," she warned in her low and gruff voice. He shook his head before taking a sip of the dark liquid in the black mug.

"Bad night?" was all he said and Aleea's heart sank. She nearly let go of the cup in her hands but she had saved herself the embarrassment. Looking down, she stayed silent. She truly hated her best friend for one reason and one reason only; he could read her like an open book.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:23 pm

He continued down the hall and turned right. He never knew what he was doing. He never had a plan. He was the man who made up what he was doing as he went along. Of course though he always seemed like he knew what he was doing. He kept on walking and he always kept a watchful eye on everything but you couldn't see that at first glance.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:29 pm

"You look tired. Sleep okay last night?" Lisa pressed, nosy as ever. She blinked her innocent green eyes and ran a hand through her short red bob.

"Mm. Just jet lagged from Reno." Olive replied and shifted her eyes from the papers to a retreating figure a little ways down the hall. Obviously male, the muscled shadow walked with a fast pace, a backpack hastily swung over his right shoulder.

"You know, my ex husband has family there- it's so beautiful out west..." She babbled on and Olive had to keep discreetly pinching her arm to keep from nodding off.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Seeming to find what he was looking for which he was he stopped. Alex had found his room, he just took the long way to get to it. He pocketed his knife and exchanged it for his key. He opened the door and sighed it was good to see a bed. He slung the black northface backpack into the room. And took a deep breath before entering.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:36 pm

A chill was sent down Aleea's spine causing her to sit up more straight. Dante looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "Alee? You alright? You look like you've seen a ghost," he said lightly and boy, wasn't he right.

"I may not have seen one...but I feel like there is one near;" Dante's body was now one to tense up. Within a minute, both were standing, guns pointed at a man that stood in the doorway that separated the living room and the kitchen. Aleea's green eye seemed to burn with the excitement of a quarrel. It's been too damn long since they had got involved in one.

The man raised his hands over his head, showing he was no harm. Aleea grunted to Dante who nodded. While he kept his gun out, she lowered hers and went to the man. "Name. Now," she spoke.

"My name is not important. I carry classified information. Are you Agent 192 and Agent 187?" Both Teenagers nodded as the man pulled out a Manila folder. She took the folder before stepping back cautiously. They watched, dumbfounded, as the man left. They didn't know how he got there or what was in store.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:13 pm

"Well, I really should go and, er... debrief." Olive told Lisa quickly once she started talking about her vegetable garden. Seasonal vegetables. Annuals. Her radishes. Broccoli's. Celery. It was all so tedious and she just wanted to sleep. Maybe grab a cappuccino at the cafe.

Lisa told her goodbye and left for the elevator in a cloud of Channel perfume and designer brands.

Olive was never happier to see anyone go. Closing her door to her room, she spread the papers out on her coffee table and then slid her black sneakers on.

Heist mission in Italy... Olive mused as she walked down to sub level 4- where the cafeteria is.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:32 pm

Alex wetted in. Then his stomach rumbled. Of course it did. He grabbed his bag. And walked out to the elevator locking his door behind him. The doorto the stairs closed as he slipped in without a word. He walked down to the cafeteria. When he got there plenty of people where there. People always were, since people were always hungry. He sat at a table by himself and waited for the line to die down a bit.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:45 pm

(Oh. Oh. WallFlower if you need Italian Translations, let me know. Very Happy I'm a walking dictionary when it comes to that language. I grew up hearing it and speaking it. Razz)

Aleea read the line again carefully. ...Heist mission in Italy...
Her eyes scanned over the document and if it wasn't from the warmth behind her, she wouldn't have known that Dante was also reading it too. She cast a look behind him and immediately looked back to the document.

Friends...especially your best friend who is a guy....are better with their shirts on, she thought as she straightened. He took a closer look at the document while she went to get dressed in a pair of non-pajamas.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Alex knew better than too look at the document in public. He thought about Italy, a man skilled with knives might be useful there. And fencing too. He smiled to himself, as he saw the pledging moment to get into line. He took his bag with him and hopped up asking for a chicken salad. He paid and sat back down. He had learned long ago if he was going to take his bag with him to never leave it anywhere.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Heather held the thick manilla folder in her hand. Fun a mission this can be a nice break from training, to actually use her skills on something. Italy, they have good bread, she thought as she put her belt back on and went back to her room.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:10 pm

Aleea quietly walked out of her room, shoving on a plain white t-shirt that hugged her torso nicely. Her bare feet padded against the wooden floor as she approached Dante, quietly. "You okay?" she said softly, placing her hand on his back. His muscles were rigid and tight. "Dante?"

"I'm fine," he said without emotion. She bit her lip and sighed; she slid her hand down his hand slightly.

"I'm sure." that was all she said before reaching over and placing a soft kiss on his cheek. She then walked away to get another cup of coffee.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:38 pm

(Thanks! That's super cool. Do you currently live in Italy?)

Olive waited in line at the cafeteria, her body still but her eyes flitting amongst the crowd suspiciously. Most sat conversing with friends, some studying for tests, and others too submerged in their food to pay attention. Not very spy like, but hey- we've got to eat sometime.

Once she got to the front of the line, her eyes tore from the tables to the menu, which she briefly studied before ordering the tortellini pasta salad and a bottled water. The small coffee shop was off to the side and there was less of a line there, so she was able to quickly order a mocha cappuccino and exit for her dorm. She had some work to do- the typical background checks. It wouldn't be a bad idea to research a little bit on the targets, either.

Once she got back to her room she set the food down and returned to the pile of scattered papers. The family's last name was Gerraci, and their main base was in the heart of Rome. Great- always the big cities. New York. Los Angeles. Seattle. Made spotting so much more difficult.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next