Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}.

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}.

Post by Wallflower Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:38 pm

(Thanks! That's super cool. Do you currently live in Italy?)

Olive waited in line at the cafeteria, her body still but her eyes flitting amongst the crowd suspiciously. Most sat conversing with friends, some studying for tests, and others too submerged in their food to pay attention. Not very spy like, but hey- we've got to eat sometime.

Once she got to the front of the line, her eyes tore from the tables to the menu, which she briefly studied before ordering the tortellini pasta salad and a bottled water. The small coffee shop was off to the side and there was less of a line there, so she was able to quickly order a mocha cappuccino and exit for her dorm. She had some work to do- the typical background checks. It wouldn't be a bad idea to research a little bit on the targets, either.

Once she got back to her room she set the food down and returned to the pile of scattered papers. The family's last name was Gerraci, and their main base was in the heart of Rome. Great- always the big cities. New York. Los Angeles. Seattle. Made spotting so much more difficult.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}.

Post by Cali Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:37 pm

(Haha; I wish. No, I live in California but because most of the family I see is Italian and actually from Naples i've been raised to know both Italian and English.)

Aleea shoved her combat boots on and proceeded to tie them as she softly hummed to herself. Upon tieing the other shoe, she looked up at Dante with worried eyes; he hadn't moved from his position, hunching over the table. He was still shirtless but worried her was the fact of how he was acting.

"Dante..?"

He grunted, sign that he had heard her. She licked her lips before biting her bottom one lightly. "Dante...are you sure you're alright to do this mission?"

He looked over his shoulder at her, eyes giving away the fact that it was questionable. When he looked back to the manila folder and skimmed through the lines and even in between the lines, because some missions could be a little tricky, he heard her stand. Only when he felt her gentle and calloused hands on his back did he finally relax.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:59 pm

Alex ate his salad in peice. He didn't really have friends unless he made them in missions and when they were made on missions they were soon forgotten. His phone buzzed. He looked at it. His fencing instructor said he had to cancel for today. Alex let out an audible sigh. He finished his salad and went back to his room. He took the long round about way passing in frot of every door before reaching his own.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Aleea patted his back a couple of times before giving him a one armed hug. "I'm going to get something to eat. Do you want anything?" she asked softly and he grunted.

She chuckled lightly, "So the usual, I'm guessing? Double Bacon Cheeseburger?"

A smile crossed his features and he looked at her, "It's so weird how you know that." His voice had gone back to his usual cockiness.

"Friends would ask. Best Friends just know," she responded before giving a soft kiss to his cheek. She then went to the door and made her way to the elevator, leaving Dante stunned.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:42 pm

(Very cool!)

"Hm." Olive leaned her head a little closer to the computer screen that rested on top of her crossed legs. By just typing "Gerraci" a bunch of articles came up, but she was able to narrow it down to those that were relevant to the target.

One of the great things about the center is that they provide you with your own Mac- pre installed with top of the line software to protect important files. Of course we didn't put everything on the internet, because everyone (spy or not) would know that was just asking for creepy 50 year old men to show up outside your dorm room.

Cue the shudders.

Olive printed out an image she found from google- the whole family posed outside what appeared to be a museum, or maybe some sort of shop. She couldn't tell, but the small piece of information could help to narrow the spotting down. Suddenly, her phone buzzed with the alert of a new mission. The sender's number was protected.

Report to the conference room for debriefing at 3:30 sharp. Your group members will be there. Bring your files.

Cocking one brow, the girl glanced at the digital clock on her nightstand to see that it was 3:00 now. This seemed like it was a pretty hefty mission, but not something she couldn't handle.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:49 pm

(Yuss)

Dante plopped down in his chair, sitting in front of the computer before letting his fingers fly over the computer. As his fingers did so, documents and pages flew up onto the screen.

About twenty minutes later, Aleea was walking through the door. But it didn't close immediately. "Aleea?" he called.

"Hmm?" she said from behind him, causing him to jump. She laughed loudly before setting down his cheeseburger and soda combo before walking back to the door and closing it. He then felt her warmth from behind and looked at her slightly. "What do you have so far?"
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:55 pm

He checke his phone. 3:00 he need to he there at half past. He figured it wasn't worth going into his room for. He pulled his mac book out of his back pack and searched more about the mission. He would be of little help he figured. He also began to wonder who would be on the mission as wel. But he would figure that out in thirty minutes. He would fit in in Italy. He looked Italian he knew a bit of Italian and his moms family was Italian. Not likethis was a vacation but they might come in handy.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Olive set the picture aside into a manilla folder and continued her search. The family consisted of Agostina Gerraci, the mother and wife of Enrico Gerraci. Their two children were son Gabriel Gerraci who was 23 and daughter Carina Gerraci who was younger at 21. All were beautiful, with thick dark hair and tanned skin. Carina, Gabriel, and Agostina shared light caramel colored eyes aside from the father who's eyes were dark. Nearly black.

His appearance was enough to make Olive nervous- a rigid stance as he stood next to his wife, though they did not touch. His muscular arms lay limply at his sides, but Olive was able to notice a tattoo that read "Famiglia" in blue text, snaking around his arm. Italian people were known to hold very strong, protective bonds with their loved ones. She scribbled this down in the margins of her notes, just something to think about on the mission.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Aleea nodded, gazing at the photo of the Gerraci family. "So...we have to meet up with these other spies in order to successfully complete the mission?" she asked Dante who smirked and nodded back.

"Sin díreach go hiontach ," she muttered and Dante raised an eyebrow.

"Uhm, in English?"

"It's Irish, for we're fucked," she said bluntly. Of course that wasn't what she said but in a situation like this, the saying came quite useful.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Upon another glance at the clock Olive found that it was 3:20- leaving enough time to run a quick brush through her hair and throw it up into a messy ponytail. Just as she was about to leave, she looked down and noticed she was still in her Nike sweats. It would look more professional if she changed, but they were so comfortable...

Another minute passed. 3:23 now.

She groaned and hastily pulled on a pair of jeans and a long sleeved gray crew neck. These spontaneous debriefing meetings were really cutting out of her precious time she could be spending lying on the couch watching cartoon reruns.

If she took the stairs, Olive figured she'd be late so she latched the deadbolt on her door and dashed for the elevator that would take her to sub-level C.

"Fingerprint ID, please." A nasally voice demanded through the microphone as she stepped up to the doors. Olive pressed her thumb onto the electronic pad, and seconds later the metal bars swung open to reveal a small, red carpeted room.

"Sublevel C," Olive spoke into the empty air.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:13 pm

(waiiii so question. is this the time where our charries should start meeting? or....????)
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:23 pm

(Yeah, that's what I was thinking. )

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:31 pm

(Alright. Thanks for the Clarification Very Happy)

Aleea took her ID and shoved it into her backpocket before going to 'retrieve' Dante. "Yo, you still conscious?" she grumbled before walking in on him shirtless...again. She slapped her forehead and slid her hand down to cover her eyes, "Ugh, get a damn shirt on and lets go. We're gonna be late."

She heard him chuckle and shook her head. "My shirt's on. We're good to go," she heard him say and when she peeled her fingers apart, she relaxed.

"Can we go now? I'm dying to meet the others," her voice dripped with mock enthusiasm.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:36 pm

(No problem.)

The doors slid shut after her request, which would seem kind of creepy to the causal non-spy bystander. I mean, it kind of was. But when you don't really think about it, these sorts of "constant surveillance" things seem alright.

Er, almost.

The elevator was basically the same as any other, still played the soothing music (which didn't help her sleep deprived state) and the cheap overhead light still flickered annoyingly. They hadn't fixed the thing for three months now.

The ride was fairly short, and as the metal bars opened once again with a hiss, a long and narrow hallway was revealed with a heavy oak door at the end. The walls were painted a shade of puke green, the floors a linoleum. Her sneakers squeaked as she walked along, seeming deafening against the still silence.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:47 pm

Upon making their way to the elevator, they refreshed themselves with the mission. Once inside, Aleea had closed her eyes as the metal doors closed. The rail inside was behind her and she gripped it, taking deep breaths. "Alee?"

She 'hmm'ed softly, raising an eyebrow.

"It's just an elevator," he said with a smile. When the elevator stopped, she tensed. She peeled her eyes open and saw that Dante was holding it open. She sighed and exited all too happy to do so.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:52 pm

Olive turned at the sound of the elevator doors opening again, her pale eyes darting around as she turned. Apparently, these were two of her partners on the Heist.

"Hi," She said quietly, trying to disguise the fact that she was blinking rapidly in order to be able to see who she was looking at. The bright fluorescent lights were making this slightly difficult.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Aleea growled at the lights quietly before giving the girl a nod, "Hello." Dante had simply given her a nod and a grunt. She elbowed him slightly and smirked while he sighed and shook his head.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:02 pm

Olive noticed the exchange; her eyes had dilated by then. She still had to squint slightly, but vaguely recognized the two spies from around the campus. Aleea and Dante; they were best friends and would be great assets to have during the mission. From what she'd seen in the training arena, at least.

She side stepped and held open the wood door for the two, glancing over her shoulder as she did so.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Aleea raised an eyebrow then realized who the girl was; Olive and probably one of the most skilled in endurance. She nodded as she walked through the door while Dante, needing to be a friggen gentleman, decided to hold the door open for her. She rolled her eyes and smirked at him.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:15 am

Alex scanned his ID and thumb print after he had run down to the hall. He was always on time he just pushed the boundaries. He went I to the elevator. Sub-level C was his stop.

He slipped into the room. Sitting down he made a quick note of who he was working with Olive, skilled and most likely the leader they would get aloh great, that was heavy sarcasm. And Dante and Aleea, two best friends who to him were more of a couple both well skilled like Olive.

He sighed he knew knife work would be handy in Itally but this was no street gang. They would have guns. And guns were not the best for Alex. Sure he could throw a knife and knock a bullet out of the air, but what good would that do if he didn't have a weapon.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:45 am

Aleea played with the locket on her necklace, eyes closed as she hummed softly and quietly. A nudge to her shoulder opened her eyes and she shot a glare to Dante who was looking a way with a slight smirk on his lips.

She shook her head and took note of the new guy that had walked in. She recognized him as Alex, one who was extremely skilled with Knives. She made a slight note not to piss him off.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Olive nodded in thanks to Dante's offer, then took her seat on the left corner where the light from the window didn't hit her directly.

While silently drumming her long fingers against the table, she found herself dozing off and pinched her wrist as she'd done before once again. If they dimmed the lights to turn on the projector, she'd be screwed.

"Thank you all for attending." Gerald Bridges was not a man of many smiles, so he merely gave a small nod at the group. He reminded Olive of one of those guards at the Buckingham Palace- very stoic. Professional.

"Your mission may be something a bit out of your element- a heist. We've provided you with packets of a description of the mission. Has anyone collected any background information on the target?" Gerald asked, his dark eyes probing the room.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Aleea looked to Dante, she hadn't done the research he had done. So far, Dante had found that Enrico Geracci had a son and a daughter, ages 23 and 21. He had also noticed, just on what he knew about the Italian Culture, that they must've been close. Italian's held a close and tight bond with their loved ones, family or not.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:59 pm

Gerald cupped his chin and nodded, digesting the information.

"There wasn't much to research. They keep on the down low." Olive added, shrugging her shoulders with a small, sheepish grin.

Ursula Tethers, the foreign operations manager for most branches at the base spoke. "I agree. It makes them all the more harder to spot, but I have faith in each of you. We've combined your different skills to form an ideal team."

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Aleea nodded, her eyes focused on one of the small scars on her hands. It was even more faded than the others. A small sigh escaped her, it was quiet and barely noticable.

(sorry that this post is short. im on my way to class. Razz)
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:42 pm

(No problem).

"The plane will be waiting for you on the landing pad tomorrow morning at 8 am sharp." Gerald said, which made Olive sink a bit back into her seat.

"Is there a problem, Ms. Wood?" Perceptive as hell. Ursula's eyes were questioning, her lips pulled into a tight line.

"Not at all." She muttered, chewing on the inside of her lip.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next