Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}.

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}.

Post by Wallflower Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:42 pm

(No problem).

"The plane will be waiting for you on the landing pad tomorrow morning at 8 am sharp." Gerald said, which made Olive sink a bit back into her seat.

"Is there a problem, Ms. Wood?" Perceptive as hell. Ursula's eyes were questioning, her lips pulled into a tight line.

"Not at all." She muttered, chewing on the inside of her lip.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 3 Empty Re: I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}.

Post by Charlie Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:53 pm

Alex nodded in agreement about the information. It was difficult but not impossible. However he wondered why this heist needed so many different people especially with his specialty. His eyes gazed from person to person something seemed wrong.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:56 pm

(wait.. is alex saying the mission would only need him? lol just a bit cocky.)

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:18 pm

(no he is aging it wouldn't need him)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:32 pm

(ah. got it, thanks.)

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:30 pm

(and i iz back Very Happy)

Aleea and Dante nodded simultaneously, gazing at the other members. It was interesting, each person represented a skill. Alex with Knives, Olive with Climbing, Dante with Snipers, and Aleea... what good is my skill? Oh yeah, she can go undercover, then what?! she thought angrily.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:06 pm

(:p hey!)

Olive studied the group as well, and there was this silence that just screamed "so what happens next?" Her eyes rested on Aleea for a moment as she speculated her troubled expression. She tossed her colleague a meek smile, hoping it would do something to ease her doubts.

"Meeting dispersed. You may return to your activities." Gerald told them with a stiff smile. "Good luck on your mission, agents." Olive pushed her chair out from the table and stretched her arms in front of her, stifling a yawn.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Aleea patted her thighs before seeing the smile Olive had given her. She gave a slight nod before brushing past Dante as she already made her way back to their dorm. He gave her a troubled look and through her eyes, she said that she needed time. When he went towards her, she blinked. He knew then that she wanted to be alone.

Sighing, Dante's hand went to his hip as the other pinched the bridge of his nose. He shook his head.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:17 pm

Olive bit her lip once again, a tick that she just couldn't break since she developed it when she was a kid. In the schoolyard, people used to call her snow white. The weirdo freak who couldn't be in the sun without a hat.

Blinking, she shook her head and the thought away as she made her way back into the elevator. As she leaned against the wall waiting for the doors to open up, Olive found herself fidgeting with the hemline of her shirt.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Dante walked up to Olive, silent. He patiently waited for the elevator. "We never got to really meet," he spoke quietly.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:22 pm

Olive glanced the floor, then up to Dante. She grinned a bit and then it melted back off.

"Olive Wood." She informed him softly as the doors opened again with a small ding. She expected him to say something like, "What? I can't hear you." Or, "You should speak up." her quiet demeanor could be a problem at times. The girl stepped in wordlessly and said, "Level 4."

(got to go to bed. it's late here xP good night!)

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:58 pm

Alex felt disconnected from them. This would be interesting. He went to the elevators. Asked for level four and made his way. When he stepped off he pulled out a knife and began practicing. It was something he enjoyed doing even if he looked like an ideot.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:55 am

(Mornin' Guys. (: lol)

Dante nodded and before the elevator closed he smiled, "Nice to Meet you, Olive Wood." When the doors closed, he waited for another elevator to open so he could finally talk to Aleea about what was wrong.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:33 pm

(Good morning! Well... late afternoon. lol :p)

Olive's grin broadened slightly. She tossed Dante a quick, two fingered wave before the doors closed once again and the music started up. Finally feeling the caffeine beginning to wear off, her eyelids felt heavy as she paced down the hallway and toward her bedroom. It wasn't very long after she latched the lock on her door again before collapsing onto her mattress.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Hey, this looks awesome Smile Anyway, I'll join but I'm not on for the next week again (sorry, Mocks and GCSEs kicking my butt :/) but I'll make a charrie. Boy or girl preferred or are you not worried?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:42 pm

(We could use another guy, if that's cool. Or a girl and a guy to make it even. Thanks loads!)

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:47 pm

(*Whistles.* Anyone awake? :p)

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:18 pm

(I'm here but our characters like aren't interacting so it's hard to contInue stuff cause it's like annoying to keep on doing internal monologue you know)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:31 am

(Oh, got it.)

Olive turned over in her bed, her eyes fixed on the clock. It was late- she'd been asleep for nearly 8 hours. Great. Now she wouldn't be able to go back to bed.

The girl planted her feet on her carpeted floor and stretched, then pulled on her sneakers. A walk around campus would tire her out.

Before leaving, Olive reached for her navy sweater and zipped it up, then latched the chain on the door behind her.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:17 am

Alex hadn't done much he headed for the gym about an hour after the briefing. And he was still there. He was restless. People came in and out some even asked for advice he gave a lesson or two. He even fought some one with a knife like they were sword fighting.

But he couldn't stay in the gym forever. His bag was back in his room he never brought it to the gym because he never knew for certain what he was going to do in there.

He had an urge to run he said by to one of the trainers and went for a run around campus. Running was quite easy for him. It came naturally like he should be a cross country runner.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:50 pm

Olive wrapped her arms around her stomach as she descended in the elevator toward the main lobby. There was a strip of running track that she could walk around- hopefully it'd be quiet. She figured not too many people went for walks at 11:00 at night.

The doors slid open and Olive was met with a breeze of cool evening air. The guards turned the overhead lamps on at 9:30, so there was no problem telling where she was walking.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:55 pm

Alex continued to run his mind cleared as he did. He did however continue to think about the mission. He thought about what they would do if they were caught. He always worried about that. Mainly because on other missions if people did get caught they look to him to get them out because he thought on his feet.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:59 pm

Olive continued to walk, her mind reeling about the mission. In less than 9 hours they'd be on a plane, heading into Italy for god knows how long. The CIA doesn't keep track of time too well. When you're a spy, you're one objective is to spot and exterminate the target. Despite how long that might be.

She exhaled deeply, her shoulders slumping. Against the lights, she appeared even more pale but it was easier to be out in the nighttime.

Out of the corner of her eye she thought she saw a figure, but she merely kept walking. It was probably just paranoia.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Alex breathed in through his nose and out through his mouth as he listened to his feet pounding against the light dirt track. He felt the knife in his pocket bounce against his leg as he took a step. He never went anywhere without a weapon on him. His breathing was steady for the time being as he kept his pace. Glancing at his watch he knew he would need to sleep sometime. But he knew it would be a short sleep he was an insomniac.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:16 pm

Olive, now positive there was someone there, slowed to a stop and reached inside her pocket for something- a paperclip, wad of gum, anything. She suddenly felt stupid for not carrying any sort of weapon. There was some twigs on the ground, but they were too thin and light to cause any sort of damage.

She quickly edged toward a large oak tree and scaled to the second lowest branch, which was about 10 feet off the ground give or take. Olive held her breath as she gazed below for any suspicious figures.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Alex approached a large oak tree. He checked his watch again. He gave a quick surroundings check but he saw no one. Well no one in the sense if someone was trying to hide he didn't see them.

Alex was passing under the oak his body was sweaty and his grey shirt was soaked through with sweat. Well he had been working out before. His red shorts were a bit damp as well. But it didn't stop him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next