Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}.

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 5 Empty Re: I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}.

Post by Cali Wed May 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Aleea was already up and ready when Dante woke up. She brushed her hair a little before putting it up into a ponytail. When she turned around and looked at him, she smiled a little but not the usual way she would.

Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 5 Empty Re: I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}.

Post by Wallflower Wed May 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Olive yawned once more before slipping her black flats on and flipping the light switch off. After she got into the elevator, she noticed that on ground level (clear glass doors) that most of the group members had already gotten ready.

She spoke "Ground level," and waited for the doors to slide shut. The plane would be there in 5 minutes.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed May 04, 2011 8:57 pm

Alex stepped in after her. The cut on her cheek he observed wasn't that bad. It wouldn't leave a scar he knew that much. He was always in control of his weapons. He could hav easily pierced through her cheek but since she jumped him he didn't at first.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu May 05, 2011 12:47 am

Aleea and Dante sprinted to the elevator, cursing and yelling at each other for taking too long. They each pressed the button and magically, it opened like a miracle. They stepped in and in unison, said "Ground level." They were jittery and anxious.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu May 05, 2011 11:55 am

The twins exchanged looks as the last two people rolled out. They always loved to make a bet about who would be the last one to roll out of the glass doors.
"So... I win..." Leon smirked as his sister rolled hee eyes.
"Actually, you said Dante but it was Aleea who was the last..."
Both of the twins were competitive,; they were practically equal in their levels of wanting to win. And neither like to lose an arguement.
"No, her foot was out first so he was the last one out."
"But Dante shoved past," Lyre sighed, "Just shut up Leon: no-one likes a sore-loser."
The boy glared at his sister, not saying anymore incase anyone cautht on to their secret betting game. They didn't get why but some don't like to be betted on.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Thu May 05, 2011 2:30 pm

The two best friends sighed and pinched their noses like a mirror image. "I swear...what is up with people making bets with us?"

"Alee, we can't help it if we're just that popular." he smirked.

She giggled and sent a nod to the twins.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Thu May 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Alex looked at the two pairs and rolled his eyes. He was known as a loner mainly because he was deadly fast with a knife and know one wanted to mess with him he was known to have a temper. He thought about his own little sister last time he saw her she was two, and looked like him but in girl form she would be eight now.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri May 06, 2011 5:43 pm

The twins shrugged in sync, smirking at each other afterwards. They never did it on purpose, it just happened naturally.
"It's just another way to beat you..." Leon murmured, grinning at his sister.
His sister rolled her eyes, them soon landing on Alex who was doing the same. She always wondered why he was on his own all the time. It was different to what she was generally used to.
"Sure," Lyre smirked, "but I so won that time."
Before her brother could say anything else, she stuffed another Polo into his mouth, already open to start his speech. The girl couldn't help but grin as he shut his lips together instantly; he was predictable to her.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5