Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}.

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 4 Empty Re: I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}.

Post by Charlie Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:22 pm

Alex approached a large oak tree. He checked his watch again. He gave a quick surroundings check but he saw no one. Well no one in the sense if someone was trying to hide he didn't see them.

Alex was passing under the oak his body was sweaty and his grey shirt was soaked through with sweat. Well he had been working out before. His red shorts were a bit damp as well. But it didn't stop him.

Charlie

Back to top Go down

I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}. - Page 4 Empty Re: I'd tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. {A spy roleplay}.

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Name: Lyre Trundle
Appearance: Lyre has curly bobbed maroon hair with a fringe that sweeps over one of her bright amber eyes. Her skin is quite pale with rosy cheeks and a few freckles speckled across her nose. She's 5"8 and curvy though she generally hides it beneath a baggy tee. She wears skinny jeans and her trademark bomber jacket that she wears all the time when she can. She's British and has a strong posh British accent like her twin brother.
Special skill: She can crack codes easily whether it be a safe or a computer.

Name: Leon Trundle
Appearance: Leon has shaggy dyed-blonde hair with brown roots that he contently straightens and a fringe that scoops over his dark amber eyes. He's 6"2 and has quite a bit of muscle though nothing over the top. He wears three-quarter length cargo pants and polo shirts most of the time but he also wears a cardigan when it's nippy. He's British and has a strong posh British accent like his twin sister.
Special skill: He can't miss a target with a gun.

And hey WallFlower, I'm OpenTheDoor but you may call me OTD if you wish (though apparently it sounds like a disease, I've been told). Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your stay Very Happy
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:33 pm

(Thanks, glad to meet you. Both characters are great, you can start whenever you wish.)

Olive exhaled quietly, her breath creating tendrils of white as they curled into the black sky.

The figure leaned against the tree below, seeming relaxed and composed. The streetlight was too distant to clearly define his features, but from his build it was clear that this was a male.

She craned her neck a little bit father, carefully adjusting her posture on the tree's limb.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:48 pm

Alright, thanks Smile

Lyre sat by the base of a tree, her Mac perched on her lap. Her eyes scanned the screen as she wrapped her coat a little tighter around herself.
Leon's so getting it for kicking me out...
The light from the screen lit up her face showing a scowl on her rosy lips though it quickly changed to one of curiosity as she stood, shutting the top of her Mac carefully; she heard something.
But who would be walking around here at this time of night?
Carefully, she tapped her pocket, cussing in her head as she realised she left her blade in her other jeans, typically. Either way, she slipped the Mac into her shoulder bag, trying not to make another sound. Beginning to creep, she snuck behind a bush, scanning the area to see if she could find the source of the noise.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Now another sound. Olive's eyes darted around, but didn't see anything that might have been the source of the noise. Warily, she lowered herself further until her foot perched on the lowermost branch. Now, she loomed just about 5 feet above the person's head. Technically, if need be, she had the upper hand- the point gave her easy access to pounce from overhead.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:03 pm

Alex looked around again. He stopped as he heard a noise. He saw nothing from his vantage point. His hand went into his pocket naturally, but instinctively he grabbed the knifethat was in there.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:10 pm

Olive saw the man reach into his pockets, most likely for a weapon. She took that opportunity to leap, her arms outstretched in front of her. She tumbled in midair and on top of the guy, hitting his chest with an impact. Though to him, it probably felt like a loaf of bread.

Her legs were on either side of his waist, planted into the grass as her blue eyes searched the boy's face. Still, it was hard to see in the dark plus the shade of the tree.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:41 pm

Alex worked her off of him and pulled his knife out. He gave her a shallow cut on the cheek. "What the hell are you doing?" he asked as he prepared for her to attach and attack again.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Olive sucked in a sharp breath as a burst of pain shot through her cheek. Instinctively, she brought her hand up to it and was met with stained red finger tips.

"Damn," She mumbled, wincing a little. She gave him a swift kick to the chest before he had a chance to strike again. After gaining her footing, Olive stumbled a little and grabbed for a railing that stood along the side of the brick wall.

The yellow light of the lamp suddenly flooded over the area and she froze, her muscles locking.

Alex.

Well, this was awkward.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:05 pm

Alex saw Olive and cussed under his breath. He caught his breath. His glare was one of anger. "Sorry about your cheek. But try not to jump every jogger you see okay." he cleaned off the knife with his shirt and flipped it down. He then placed it back in his pocket.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:38 pm

Olive opened her mouth and snapped it shut again. It wasn't worth the talk. Wordlessly, she brushed off her jeans and bent over to retrieve her sweater that had fallen.

She walked off, her left arm aching from how she'd fallen on it and commando rolled a few feet.

Casting a quick look up at the sky, she gazed at the millions of stars as she walked in awe. That was the great thing about where the base was (which she couldn't reveal) you always saw the stars. In the city, the twinkling lights of skyscrapers and street lamps always washed them out. But here, it was just the wide open sky.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Alex sighed and continued on running. This would be a fun mission, heavy on the sarcasm. He glanced at his watch. He decided Shen he got back he would sleep for an hour. It was a decent ammount of time for him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue May 03, 2011 5:09 pm

Lyre just shrugged off the sight, tugging her hood closer to her face as a smooth wind hit her face. She knew who them two were now, and she also knew that they were both in the next mission with her and her brother.
"This should be interesting..." she smirked, shaking her head slightly.
With a small titter, she headed back through the trees, thinking about what would happen the next day.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Tue May 03, 2011 5:17 pm

Aleea sat in her bed, staring up at the ceiling with her eyes glazed from lack of sleep. She had tried everything, music, reading, staring of in space. Yet nothing worked. She looked to the small perscription bottle on her dresser and sat up, adjusting herself. She grabbed the orange bottle and popped the lid open.

Dante's eyes opened at the sound of pills shaking in a bottle. Slowly, he peeled the sheets away from his body and he walked out of his room and into Aleea's. He watched her carefully as she popped some pills into her mouth, he couldn't tell how many, and take a drink of water. He watched as she turned to see who was standing there and he just stared at her while she did the same. "Not sleeping?"

"Cant."

He nodded and made his way over to her. Knowing he wanted to talk to her, she scooted over, making room for him to sit down.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue May 03, 2011 5:23 pm

Alex continued to run for another thirty minutes and went to his room. He slept for about an hour, it was all his insomnia would allow. He then roamed his room. After a while he took a dart board out and began to chuck knives at it: hitting the bullseye no matter what throw he used.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Tue May 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Olive winced as she sat on the countertop of her bathroom, her legs scrunched awkwardly as the balls of her feet balanced on the edge of her sink. She reached for a kleenex and wetted it, then wiped at the long, thin cut.

"Damn it." The girl winced again, her cheek an angry shade of pink once she'd cleaned up most of the blood that had dried. The exchange was pretty stupid; the constant paranoia was killing her.

She'd noticed Lyre when she was outside before, and upon glancing at the packet of mission information she saw that she was on the list as part of the group along with her brother Leon.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Tue May 03, 2011 5:29 pm

(We can time lapse if you guys want.)

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue May 03, 2011 5:30 pm

(that's good with me)
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Tue May 03, 2011 5:49 pm

(Alright- let's say it's a half hour before departure.)

Olive was spread out on her back, the sheets tangled around her frame as the alarm clock beeped incessantly, jolting her awake. She jumped a bit, tumbling down onto the cream colored carpet with an "oomph!"

7:25 AM. A half hour before departure.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue May 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Alex was packed he had his back pack and a duffell bag. If they were flying commercially he was screwed. But he highly doubted that. However he did plan to by a knife or two while in Italy. He stood outside his door and waited. He was never early for these things.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue May 03, 2011 6:11 pm

"What time did you waddle back in here, then?"
Lyre shrugged, peering at the reflection of her slightly older brother in the mirror. Has shaggy blonde hair stuck out like a troll doll as he sat between his blue bedsheets. In contrast, his sister was standing by the door ready for the flight in half an hour, her music blasting out of her headphones.
"Jot too long," she mumbled, "Just get a move on! Unlike you I want to get going with this mission..."
The girl just grimaced as her brother stuck his tongue out at her immaturely though she let out a small sigh of relief as he kicked off the sheets. Slowly, she shook her head, her maroon curls dancing around her face.
"About time, Lee..."

I gotta go. Good night/evening/afternoon depending on where you are Very Happy
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Wallflower Tue May 03, 2011 7:01 pm

Bye Otd! Smile

Olive jogged about her room, shoving things in a small duffel bag whilst running a comb through her hair. The aroma of coffee filled the room as the pot she'd but on the stove a while ago sizzled and popped. She'd gotten a text from her brother (currently on a mission in Berlin) telling her not to forget her gum for the plane ride. God bless that child- she didn't know where she'd be without his reminders.

Wallflower

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Tue May 03, 2011 7:07 pm

Alex looked at his watch. He grabbed the mug from the side pocket in it's back. It could have been filled with the normal morning beverage but Alex preferred a nice doctor pepper. He took a sip as he headed for the elevators.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed May 04, 2011 10:55 am

Leon smirked at his sister's scowl as he swung his backpack on.
"Calm down Ly," he grinned, "You're acting like mother."
The boy staggered as his sister ducked out of a hair-ruffling, swooping through the door before shutting It behind hee.
"I've still got your bag..." Leon sang, looking through the keyhole, "and you need to stop being a grouch..."
Lyre cussed under her breath; she hated it when Leon did that which was practically everyday. Instead, she took out the packet of Polos that she had in her pocket and ripped off the top.
"I'll give you a Polo..." she said, popping one in her mouth herself.
"What flavour?"
The girl mentally face-palmed, "Mint."
She grinned as she heard the lock click, Leon pulling the door open with it. His arm was extended as his sister put a sweet on his palm.
"Bribe accepted," he smiled, "Now, come on."
Lobbing her backpack at her, she caught it carefully, trying not to damage what was inside. With a shake of her head, the twins began to wander down the hall to the lift, trying to avoid anymore arguements on the way.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Wed May 04, 2011 4:59 pm

He meandered down the hall. Finally reaching the elevators. He presses the button. He needed ground level so they could get in the car and head out. He sipped his mug of soda, because disgusted him and coffee left a bad after taste. He didn't have milk because to much of that and cheese would make him sick. And since he loved pizza milk was out of the question for him.
Charlie
Charlie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Wed May 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Aleea was already up and ready when Dante woke up. She brushed her hair a little before putting it up into a ponytail. When she turned around and looked at him, she smiled a little but not the usual way she would.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next