Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:44 am

oh! duh. haha, silly me.

Archer: I smile, the book in my hand felt new and crisp, something I could never get eighty years from now. Oh Stephan King. I Come up to a coffee shop, unable to tell if its open or closed. "S'cuse me." I peek in and ask the boy behind the counter. "You open?"

KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:47 am

Enric : I startle again and then blush. "Ah yeah, well i'm about to close but i can always get you something," I smile. Odd, id never seen this guy around town. Maybe he was somebodies grandson.
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:47 am

enric is going to be kinda easily scared >.< and more of a cutsie little boy type despite him being almost 18

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:51 am

Archer: I walk to the counter. "I'll get a sixteen oz Cinnamon Latte. No whip cream." I pull out my wallet, grabbing a ten. waiting for the total. I raise a brow seeing the red in his cheeks, holding back a scoff.

alright, sounds good.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:53 am

Enric : I nod. "Right on it si-"
A sudden crash from the front of the store makes me startle and i go back to the counter and stare at a table in the back.
"Ow.." Someone is saying, holding there head and laying on the floor.
Did that guy just fall from the sky?!

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:57 am

Archer: I put the ten on the counter and turn to see a man on the floor, an obvious rifter. "What the hell?" I say, walking over to where he's laying. I stare with interest.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:59 am

Zero : I laugh a little with relief. Stupid androids, they shouldn't have fallen for my ploy. If all they could do was tell no lies than of course i would ask them what happened to my rifter. "Ha..i win," I mutter, standing up. But i wish my fall would have been nicer-"Oh, its you," I say, looking at Archer. Theres a boy behind him that looks like hes going to cry. I blink. "Are you trying to rape someone?" I smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:05 am

Archer: The bemused expression falls from my face, I look at the boy, before back to Zero. "No." I refuse, disgust clear on my face. "I came for a book, and then some coffee." I look again to the boy, wondering if that will happen now that Zero's dropped by. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask him.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:09 am

Enric : I'm gripping the table. The other boy looks at me, smiles and waves. "How are you, little ducky?" he says.
"ah.." I turn away, grab a broom and hope over the counter. "Did you just drop from the sky?'" I demand, panicking.
"Uh, kinda," The boy grins, theres a semi evil glint in his greens eyes.
I blush, shut my eyes and start swinging the broom at him. "Get out! Please, get out!"

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:12 am

Archer: I step back and chuckle at the boys attempts to get Zero out of here. I dodge the madly swinging broom and sit and wait for my drink, pulling out my new book.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:15 am

Zero : I dodge every swing and then finally grab the broom stick and snap in my hand. "I don't think youre supposed to kill the customers," I say.
The boy stares at me, hazel eyes full of fear and then the next minute hes on the floor crying. I blink. This was the fastest i had ever made anyone cry. I turn to Archer. "What are you doing in 2010?" I ask.
"Please don't hurt the store," The boy is crying. I frown at him in disbelief despite realizing how cute he was. "I'm not going to hurt your store if you go get me coffee," I say.
He looks up at me, nods and hurries behind the counter. I sigh, smile and go over to Archer. "So?"

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:18 am

Archer: I hold up the book, Cell "I wanted a nice copy, not that crap at the academy." I drop it back in its plastic bag, "Then I went for some coffee." I swing my hands around the store. "Its fancy seeing you here. Whats the occasion?" I lean back in my chair, hearing it creak lightly.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:22 am

Zero : I yawn a little and take a seat, sitting on it so the back faced Archer. "I was trying to make sure Princess Anastasia wasn't killed. I left her to Light, they're fine but i got caught by some Anti-androids. One of them broken my rifter cuff," I frown, showing him the damaged device that allowed us to time travel more easily.
"Here you are," The boy says, he sounds shaken. He sets down coffee and something else in a cup for Archer. Again, cute in a 'i'm innocent' kind of way. I make sure to pat his backside when he moves away. He looks like hes going to cry, i chuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:26 am

Archer: I look at the device, comparing it to my own. "Sucks dude. Thats expensive shit." I take a sip of my latte, smiling and humming at the warmth. "So you can here, to molest innocent boys?" I smile devilishly, taking another sip while holding his gaze.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:28 am

Zero : I glance over my shoulder, The boy is actually crying silently now. I sigh."I'm not into boys, you know that," I say to Archer, taking a sip of the coffee and fiddling with my Rifter cuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:31 am

After: "Of course." I say, shrugging, whatever works for him. I hold my cup close to my mouth, breathing in the warmth. I stare at the boy for a moment, feeling a tad bit guilty. "I think you scarred him for life Zero." I tell him, my voice level.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:33 am

Zero : I nod. "Probably," I take another sip of my coffee. It was a lot sweeter than i took it normally.

Enric : I try to stop crying. It was bad to cry so much especially when you were so old. I keep my eyes down cast as i finish cleaning up the tables around them. It was only a couple of minutes till closing. How would i get them out? A tear dripped off my cheek and onto an empty cup. I sigh and try to cheer up. At lest they weren't hurting the store.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:38 am

Archer: I give a glance to the boy, frowning. "They're closing soon." I state, but make no effort to move or leave, I payed for my coffee, and I plan to drink it. I take another sip.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:43 am

Zero : "True," I knock on my rifter, finally the little thing beeps back to life. Just in time, i grin. I stand up from my chair. "Time to go," I say.
"Go where?" The boy asks.
I blink. "Whats your name kid?"
This makes him stop, he pauses. Does he not know his own name?...or was he just wry of me?
"Enric," He says, carefully.
I nod and smile at him. "You know Enric. We're not from this time. We're from the future," I say.
His eyes widen. "T-thats not possible..."
"Want me to prove it?" I grin.
He stares at me, slightly horrified, but more curious. He nods.
I reach into my back pocket and pull out the same toy i used to try and calm the young princess down. I show it to him.
"Its a rock," He says, a little let down.
"What noise does a duck make?" I ask him
He blushes at me. Why i didn't know.
I arch a brow. "C'mon."
"Q-quack.." He blushes again.
I smile, squeeze my fist closed and when i open it, its a duck chain. I cross the room and give it to him. "Take this as pay," I say and move back to the middle of the room.
"Should we leave now Archer?" I ask him boredly.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:48 am

Archer: I shrug. "Why not." I get up, tapping my own rifter, setting it for home.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:51 am

Enric : I see the cuffs on their hands. Lightening up and making noises. If they were telling the truth. "Wait you can't go!" I say, suddenly remembering something.
"We have to," The boy with the green eyes says, not looking up at me. Hes starting to turn silver.
I shake my head."No no you haven't paid," I say.
Hes now turning blue and silver, wind coming from no where surrounds him. I gasp and make a very rash decision. "Wait!" I say and run over to him, clinging to his chest and then the rest of the cafe is gone and i;m somewhere else with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:54 am

Acher: I hear the boy talking before returning the the academy. I turn to see Zero, with a frightened boy on his chest. I mutter curses under my breath. "Good job Zero." I say, taking out a pack of cigarettes.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:57 am

Archer : I drop to the floor. "W-where ?" I feel tears stinging my eyes.
Where the heck was i?!

Zero : "Dammit," I grimace. "Why, in space's name, did you do that?" I demand of the boy. I have to bend to pick him back up. Hes a crying mess. "I'm sorry! I was..you didn't pay..and the boss said!" He broke into sobs after that. I sigh and rub his back. Oh great..i was screwed. "They'll kill him if they find out hes On Nirvana," I say to Archer.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:59 am

Archer: I look at the sobbing boy. "You idiot, I left a ten on the counter." I crack a frown, taking a step back. "And this is not my problem. Your the one he clung to." I say, crossing my arms, not wanting to get pulled into this.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:02 am

Zero : I smirk at him. '"But you were with me. You didn't do anything to stop this so youre an compliance," I say. The boy started crying louder when he heard about the death part. I sigh and rub the back of his head. "C'mon Enric, we have to go talk to some people to get you home," I say, pushing him into Arther. "You hold him, i've heard you're gentler when it comes to boys," I smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:05 am

Arther: I try to protest but soon the boy is in my arm. Holding him up I grimace deeply. "What am I suppose to do with him?" I ask Zero, I don't want this cry heap with me.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next