Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 5 Empty Re: Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:36 pm

(I think we need Gaby to continue. it is her CC

KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 5 Empty Re: Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

Post by BariJoy Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:41 pm

(You're probably right :/ I wonder when she'll be on...)
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:01 pm

o-o meep?
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:02 pm

Hello!
We were waiting for you. After introducing Bari's charrie.'I think its a new morning, unless you've other plans.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:04 pm

ehh? where should my charrie come in??? o.O cuz she is human x.x
morning btw. gah! stupid headache Q~Q
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:05 pm

no its fine it can be a new morning :3
and idk kaitlin-chan cus we're in the future so....hmm
i guess we have to go to a different time period to get her? or something

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:06 pm

well r there humans in 2090?
oh i just got an awesome question!
what would it be like in 2090? o>O u've gotta wonder about that too.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:08 pm

yeah there are
and its just like the normal futuristic idea
hover cars and what not
aliens are a normal thing now
stuff like that

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:10 pm

ahhh. hmmm so can't my charrie be in between 2010 and 2090? cuz i wanna visit 2012 XD jk jk. she'll be in 2010. they get to visit the states if they want. Very Happy
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:11 pm

Ayla wandered the halls. They had to keep those rifter cuffs somewhere...
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Enric : I yawn, aware that i'm not in my own bed but not as bothered as i was before. I had spent most of the early night worrying but then i had cast aside my fears to keep going. "Good morning Mr. Zer- oh my god!" I scream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:18 pm

o.O katalini just got confuzzled! OxO
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Archer: I roll from my bed, startled by someone screams. I stagger to my feet still groggy with sleep, I place a hand on my forehead, now red from where it hit the bed frame. "Great." I mutter.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:22 pm

Enric : I jump on the bed, and move all the way to the back of the wall. "W-What are you doing?!" I demand, panicking. No one has ever put me in a situation like this ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:24 pm

Archer: I walk out of my room, scowling. Heading down the hall I try to locate the source of the yelling.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:26 pm

Zero : I frown. "Shh," I chide, helping him off the bed.
"but!?'
"Master said, be quiet," I snap in a whisper. The last thing i needed was to be in trouble again.

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Ayla heard a scream and the sounds of people waking up. She had to hurry. She ran down the hall as fast as the kitten legs would carry her.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:27 pm

Styla: I sighed, tapping my fingers to the beat of the radio as I waited for Jackson to get here. God why was he always late!?
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:30 pm

Archer: The hallway quiets down again and I frown, looking around. I spot Zero's room and quickly walk over, knowing he most likely had something to do with it. I give a quick rap on the door, as I wait I notice my disheveled appearance and sigh.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:33 pm

Zero : The knock was the last straw. I sigh and watch as Jessica wakes up. Muttering things under my breath, Enric sticks to the wall and i help her get her clothes.
"Did they find us?" She asks me, cuddling my bare chest. I nod."Yup, so its time to go," I say.
She scowls at me. "This better not have been a one time thing , again, Zero," She says, pulling on her clothes. I don't say a thing, i just smile and show her out.
I turn back to Enric, his eyes are closed. I laugh, "You've never seen naked people before have you?"
He shakes his head and keeps his eyes closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:37 pm

Styla: I looked up as Jackson walks in and I grumble something. He smirks and goes to the back.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:41 pm

bahahaha!

Archer: I step back as Jessica walks out, nodding to her. I peek in the door to stare at the two. "God Zero." I say, exasperated, seeing him laughing naked. "You woke me up with that yelling." I say, "And have some decency, and put some clothes on." I throw a close pair of his pants at him, looking at the kid. Amused by surprise.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:42 pm

Ayla ducked back into the dorm room with the cat in it. She asked him where the rifters were kept. He snootily replied that he wouldn't tell her. She hissed at him and he hissed back. Soon, they were in an all out catfight.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:43 pm

zero is not a good person at all >.<

Zero : "Never said i was one for decency," I say, putting on the pants. When im done i grin and go to hug little Enric. "Morning, Slave!"
"Please don't touch me!" Hes yelling, his face red.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:49 pm

i can see that. x.x poor Enric! D:

Styla: I groaned silently as people started walking into my store. "Hello, Welcome to InSoxication. If you need any help, just let me know." I say, a fake smile on my face as I wore my v-neck Boston Red Sox shirt.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Archer: I raise a brow. "Right." Of course. I turn to leave. "Can you keep it down and not beak him. I don't want damaged goods." I tell Zero, before leaving for my room. The closer I get to my room I hear Quincy his. I sprint in noticing the black cat thing again. "Hey!" I yell to it, going to pull it and Quincy apart.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next