Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 6 Empty Re: Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Archer: I raise a brow. "Right." Of course. I turn to leave. "Can you keep it down and not beak him. I don't want damaged goods." I tell Zero, before leaving for my room. The closer I get to my room I hear Quincy his. I sprint in noticing the black cat thing again. "Hey!" I yell to it, going to pull it and Quincy apart.

KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 6 Empty Re: Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

Post by Cali Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:07 pm

Styla: I gave the girl her change, "Here you go. Have a great day." I say and when no one is in the store, I collapse to my knees. "Why me?" I groan.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:10 pm

Enric : I move towards the hall. "Oh a kitten," I say, smiling a little. I walk over , with semi wide eyes when i see they're fighting. I pull them apart, but not with out getting a swipe to the cheek. "Owie," I blush and smile at the kitten. "I forgive you," I say.
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Did Enric grab Ayla? or Quincy?
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:11 pm

wahhh! i love Enric! Very Happy he reminds me of my bff Daniel. Very Happy D: i miss him. X.X
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Ayla felt a boy seize her by the scruff of the neck. "Put me down," she said, struggling. Quincy gained an air of smugness. She hissed at him, he raised his nose in the air and walked off.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:13 pm

Enric : The cat spoke to me. "Ah!" I let it go, pushing back into another wall. Ow..

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:15 pm

Styla: I sigh, and stand. "I'm taking my break." I call and Jackson responds with a simple 'Yeah.' I shake my head and walk out, getting some compliments for my shirt as I did. Well, thats what happens when you're in Boston.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:15 pm

got it.

Archer: I sigh, and grab the kitten from the floor. "This isn't a cat Enric." I tell him. I glare at the cat for a moment, debating on what to do with her
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:17 pm

Styla: I walk into a bar and sigh, taking my normal seat.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Zero : I walk into the hall and hug Enric from behind then i stop teasing him when i see the cut on his cheek. "Oi, what did you do to him, Archer?" I ask, rubbing it a little then pressing my palm to it to keep it from bleeding anymore. Archer is busy looking at a ca-..."An anti this early in the morning?" i pout.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:21 pm

Archer: I look to him. "No it was this thing." I say, holding up the cat. Makes sense, and anti. "Wonder why its here." I ask, knowing the answer is no good. "Maybe I should just throw it out the window."
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Zero : I cuddle Enric's other cheek. He looks uneasy, i chuckle. "Yeah throw it out the window," I say grinning.
"No, wait, please don't hurt the kitten!" Enrics says, his eyes worried for the anti. I sigh. this kid didn't get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:28 pm

Archer. "Im halfway to the window before I hear Enric, I turn and glare at him. "And what do you expect me to do with it?" I ask, snapping at him. I just want to get rid of the thing.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Ayla struggled to get out of Archer's grip. "I think the kid's on to something," she said, nodding at Enrik.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Archer: I shake the cat a bit. "Shut up." I tell it. It gets no say in this.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Enric : I frown, looking down and blushing again against my will. ''Killing it won't do any good...so why can't we make it change its way and keep her?" I ask stuttering a little. The guy scared me more than zero..

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:32 pm

wah!? animal cruelty! O>O Q~Q
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:36 pm

Archer loves cats, he owns one named Quincy. but not this one, it pissed him off, and talks.

Archer: I raise a brow and chuckle. "Right." I say to him, and turn the cat so I stare it in the eyes. "Cause I bet you'd love to help us, right?" I mock it.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Zero : I frown, checking my cuff. We already had a mission to work on. "I have to go back to 2012, apparently someone is going to try and kill president Obama," I say, calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Archer: I hold out the cat to him. "Then drop it off there, if thats what Enric wants its your problem. He's yours for the day." I tell him. I just want to get back to sleep.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Ayla made her best cute face and nodded, her paws folded under her chin. "Please sir," she said in stereotypical English orphan style, "I'll be good."
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:40 pm

O.O WAH!???? NOOOOOO! T.T

Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:40 pm

disregard my last post. one moment

forget it. tis fine.

Last edited by KenzieJo on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:41 pm

noooo what?
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:41 pm

Zero : I look at Enric. He nods and take hold of the kitten thing. "Please don't cut me again," He smiles sheepishly at it and pets it on the ear gently. I roll my eyes and sigh. "C'mon kiddo, lets go on our first mission together."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next