Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:05 am

Arther: I try to protest but soon the boy is in my arm. Holding him up I grimace deeply. "What am I suppose to do with him?" I ask Zero, I don't want this cry heap with me.

KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 3 Empty Re: Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:06 am

Zero : I start walking. "Just hold his hand until I find Leon. We need to find a way to keep him here until we can wait for his dimension to go back a bit, erase his memory and take him home," I say.
Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:06 am

KenzieJo wrote:Archer: I hold up the book, Cell "I wanted a nice copy, not that crap at the academy." I drop it back in its plastic bag, "Then I went for some coffee." I swing my hands around the store. "Its fancy seeing you here. Whats the occasion?" I lean back in my chair, hearing it creak lightly.

ok, kenzie yur charrie and my charrie (i ish making) r gonna be friends. hahah. i love cell! did a movie prject on it. x.x
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Witch
Level: 1

https://twitch.tv/itsSoCali/

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:09 am

gosh darn it, Im mixed up now, its archer, not arther. we both did it. oops.

Archer: I stare at him blankly, a growl rises from my throat. "Whatever. Just hurry up. Will you? the sooner the better." I try to stand the boy on his feet but he has no balance, I sigh, cursing Zero.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:09 am

haha awesome. I love king in general.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:13 am

Name : Styla Adrid
What is she ? Human
What group : ?
Personality : Kind, Sweet, Caring at Heart, Beautiful, Strong, Independent.
Bio : Orphan and Foster child her whole life. Owns a small boutique store.
Looks : my profile pic. Very Happy
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:13 am

Enric : Feeling like a bigger annoyance i let go of the boy and try to quiet down. "I'm sorry," I whisper, trying to keep in step with them. I didn't know where we were but it reminded me of those rich kid schools..but this one looked like a metallic Greece type setting if that was possible. The boy name Zero opened the door before us and thats when all the other people start pouring in from around us. I kept my eyes down. "I'm really sorry.." I say again.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:15 am

Archer: I give another none committed growl and put my hand on the boys shoulder so he doesn't become lost in the crowd. I continue to follow Zero through the maze of people.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:18 am

Enric : I glance behind me, giving a sad smile despite my efforts to stay positive. "Don't worry, i promise not to get lost," I say, determination creeping into my eyes.
The violet headed boy suddenly breaks into a sprint, in the next moment hes sitting on a dark skinned boys lap. "Hi Principle leon!" He grins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:19 am

ill post in the mornin. night!
oh and kenzie i posted to house of oblivion.
Cali
Cali
Admin

Character Sheet
Name:

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:23 am

alright. Ill check it out.

Archer: My mouth upturns a bit at the sight of Zero on the principals lap , and I continue my walk over, guilding the boy to him. I nod a greeting to Leon.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:25 am

Zero : I keep grinning at Leon. He was kinda of the principle, but he was only a couple of years older than me. He pushed me off his lap and i landed on the floor. "Ow," I frowned up at him. I stand and he looks at Archer, he nods. Leon had never spoken in the history of ...leonness....I arch a brow. "Leon we have a tag along and hes really cute, look," I say, pulling Enric over. I cup his face between my hands and push him closer to Leon. "We can't kill him. So how do we keep him?" I ask. Suddenly i felt like a boy asking his father to keep a puppy for him.

oh bad comedy >.< its great when its late huh?

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:28 am

it really is.

Archer: I look at leon expectantly, it's likely the boy can't stay... or go back. I bite my tongue and frown, looking at the frighten boy, feeling bad about the situation.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:32 am

Zero : I glance at the boy. He has tears in his eyes but its obvious hes trying to stay brave. I frown and look at Leon, remembering something from a text book.
"A master," I finally say.
Leon arches a brow.
"I mean, when we had to take over planet x in 2070 and we didn't want to kill all those people we starting becoming Masters right? Can we do that with this kid?" I ask.
Leon looks like hes debating over it and then, he nods.
I gape and smile. 'Really?"
He nods but he gives me a look. I translate it quickly.
"Whose going to be his master?" I glance over my Shoulder At Archer. He didn't want him did he?

should we continue tomorrow o-o i dont know what time it is for chu

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:33 am

its only like 11 30, Im good.
what about you.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:35 am

i have no idea >.< i dont have a clock in this room and my roomate ish sleeping.
i think im fine for another ten minutes though at lest.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:37 am

alright.

Archer: I look from Leon to Zero, confused. "What? Do you want me to do it?" I think about it, and I guess I am the more responsible one, but I frowned.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:40 am

Zero : "You don't have to if you don't want to," I say. The boy looks worried. I don't think he knows what we're talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:43 am

Archer: I shrug. "I'm not the one who got him in this mess. Though that doesn't exactly qualify you for this position." I smirk, "But if you can handle it." Truth is I think it may be fun to be this boy's master, but it would be a long time before I told them that.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:45 am

Zero : I smile. "Then lets share him!" I say, hurrying over to a screen pad by a door. I write down a quick copy, i force Enric to write down his name, i write down mine and i pass it to Archer. "I get him mondays, tuesdays, wensdays and mornings on thursdays, and you get him every other day," I say cheerfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:46 am

Archer: I look at him, my eyes narrowing. "Alright." I put down my own name and handed it back to zero, turning to the boy. "Your lucky." I tell him.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:48 am

Enric : "I don't know whats going on.." I admit. Watching Zero hand off a piece of screen-like-paper to the man on the seat who didn't talk. He reads over it and then nods, giving them the paper thing back. Zero walks back to us and then shoves us into a group hug. "Yay, we own you now Enric!"
I gape, "WHAT?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:50 am

Archer: I try to peel myself away from His hug but its a struggle. Once I'm free I smirk at Enric. "Thats right dude."
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:51 am

Enric : I stare at both of them. "I don't understand. How do you own someone else?" What did that even mean..? "Am i a like...a janitor now?" i ask,scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:53 am

Archer: I chuckle a bit at his reaction. "No, if Im not mistaken janitors are employed. Actually Garrett over there is very nice." I nod to our own school janitor, s smile on my face. "You, my friend, are owned."
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:55 am

Enric : "As in?" I ask, Zero smirks and i feel a blush spread on my face. "I don't have to kill people do i?.." I ask, looking down at the floor. Most people that owned other people in movies usually made them kill people...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next