Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:55 am

Enric : "As in?" I ask, Zero smirks and i feel a blush spread on my face. "I don't have to kill people do i?.." I ask, looking down at the floor. Most people that owned other people in movies usually made them kill people...

Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~

Back to top Go down

Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.) - Page 4 Empty Re: Rifters. (A c.c for random fun. Please join.)

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:57 am

Archer: I laugh outright at this, until my sides hurt. "Can you explain it to him Zero, Im gonna re-crack my rib." I tell him, my laughs still visible in my speech.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:59 am

Zero : "Glady," I say, scooping the scared teenager into my arms. He gasps and hides his face with his hand. I nuzzle his nose. "It means you do what ever it is we ask you to. If you don't a scary guard looking guy," i point to one of the many clad in black guards around the room. "Will kill you where you stand."

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:03 am

Archer: I smile, but the laughter is gone from my voice. "Perfectly put Zero." I say, looking at the boy. "Don't worry, this could turn out fun." I tell him.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:08 am

Enric : I feel like fainting. "I don't know what fun can come out of that.." Actually maybe it was fun...just not for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:10 am

osh do you think we'll end up being the only people on the c.c ? o-o i didn't really tell anyone about it..i don't know who else likes this kind of genre

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:11 am

Archer: I go and brush the bangs from his eyes, revealing his bright eyes. "Don't worry about it." I say, my grin wide.

other than Kaitlin and Bari. yessum. that is possibly it.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:13 am

Enric : I feel my cheeks heat up, i nod. "So what now?" I ask. Starting to wonder when the next time i would see my family would be. My dad would miss me...Feliciano would really really miss me...
"I guess we go to sleep," Zero yawns.

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:15 am

Archer: "Sound good to me." I stretch, my back cracking loudly. "Where's he sleeping?" I ask, nodding to Enric.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:16 am

Zero : I blink. "On the floor?" I offer. Enric still looked sad, of course i was kidding. "He can sleep with me," I say afterwards. Hes not listening to me.

ah well thats not too bad o-o at lest some people are here

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:17 am

yeah, i think its a good number.

Archer: I shrug. "Alright, just don't damage him. I own him too." I tell him, smirking.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:19 am

Zero : I pick him up gently enough. "No promises," I say, moving towards my room. I glance down at him, he staring at his hands. "Whats wrong?" I ask him.
He glances up at me, teary eyed but he smiles at me. I chest suddenly aches. Jeez, he didn't have to try to be happy all the time... "Nothing, just looking at my hands."

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:21 am

Archer: I roll my eyes and follow him to the dorms, wondering if he realizes the boy can walk, or if he'll just carry him everywhere.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:23 am

Zero : I stop at my room and let Enric down. "If you want, I'll sleep somewhere else so you get the room on your own," I say.
He stops at the door and looks up at me. "No its okay.. I don't think i'll be sleeping much anyway,"he smiles that sad smile again. I grimace and shove the door open,pushing him in forcefully. I glance over at Archer. "Do you just want to stay here too? Might as well get to know him better," I say, scowling at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaby_Babo-Unnie:3!~ Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:26 am

nii time for me to get to bed ^-^ bye bye kenzie-chan

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:27 am

Archer: I put up my hands. "Its your day, if you want alone time thats fine. Quincy's probable wondering where I am anyways." I tell him, shrugging and stuffing my hands in my pockets.

G'night
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:06 am

(I'm here now! Smile)
A tiny cat tumbles through the window(in Archer's room). There's another cat on a bed already. No matter the tiny cat says something to it. The cat yawns and allows the tiny cat in, being too tired to do anything about. A look of smugness crosses the small cat's face as she walks towards the door.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:13 am

Archer: I slip into my room late, yawning. "Hey Quince." I say, crouching down to pet his furry body. Looking up I See Quincy on my bed, sleeping as usual. "Who are you?" I ask the small cat infront of me, confused by its presence.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:27 am

The cat meows softly then says, "I'm Ayla." She does a figure eight around Archer's legs, the way cats often do.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:39 am

Archre: I stand up quickly, moving out of her little circle. "WHat the hell?" I'm not that tired, and I know cats don't talk. I look at quincy for a moment, then back to the cat.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:43 am

"Well maybe I'm better than a regular cat," Ayla said, guessing what he was freaking out about. She looked at Quincy, who wasn't paying attention to anything but sleeping.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:57 am

Archer: I grab quincy off my bed, ignoring his yowls of protest and putting him on the small cat tree behind me. "I do not want to deal with tonight." I say to the cat, advancing towards her intending to put her back out the window she came in.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:08 pm

"I know when I'm not wanted," Ayla said and scampered for the door. Lucky for her, Archer had left it ajar.
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Archer: "Shit." The words blunt, but for good reason. Whatever that thing was, it was loose in the school. I close the door behind it, and turn and collapse on my bed, quincy joining me, laying his light weight on my back. I close my eyes, frowning.
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by BariJoy Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:29 pm

Ayla padded down the hall, sticking close to the wall. She had expected that dorm room to be empty. The One had told her it would be. No matter. She had gotten by without too much trouble. Now, where did they keep their rifters...
BariJoy
BariJoy

Back to top Go down

Post by KenzieJo Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:36 pm

(I think we need Gaby to continue. it is her CC
KenzieJo
KenzieJo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next