Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Vladimir Academy - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Vladimir Academy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Vladimir Academy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Vladimir Academy - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Vladimir Academy - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Vladimir Academy - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Vladimir Academy - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Vladimir Academy - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Vladimir Academy - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Vladimir Academy

4 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Vladimir Academy - Page 5 Empty Re: Vladimir Academy

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:40 pm

Quentin: I growled, some stupid ass bastard ruined my hard work, I got through blood sweat and tears, and screwed it all up with a single sentence. The fucker.
I grabbed the flaming Carmen again, the other hand was now getting singed, and pulled her out of the crowd, sending a dark glare at the kid who said it, Leonardo or some shit.
"He doesn't know what he's saying, Car, he's just a stupid onlooker.. let's ignore him and go back to your room.." I said soothingly, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.
My clothes were blackened and my skin was red, some was blistered but few people noticed it or me. Just her.
I was having a hard enough time just walking without crying out in pain.
I had to take care of her though, the infirmary could wait a bit for my presence.

June:
I grimaced as the center of problems stepped out of the room to shriek at Leonardo, his quiet comment was a bit rude but I didn't feel like her reaction was justified.
Quentin was by her side as always and just tugged her away, glaring back at us.
Was he smoking?

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:01 pm

Leonardo: Ah, she heard.
Good.
Of course, as half of the crowd grew shocked at the comment which passed my lips and then the result of them. Sure enough, with flames ablaze and a confused Quentin behind her, I simply shifted my weight to my other foot as she fired away at me.
My brows furrowed. With a flash of an image, I ducked backwards Matrix-style, narrowly dodging the flames. However, with a flash of light, I raised my hand, stopping it just above my face, and as I made a fist, it sizzled out.
Awesome.
Behind the hood, I smirked, more than happy that it all came together so well. It seemed that anger was my best focus.
"You say as you throw fireballs at a crowd of people," I growl, "Whatever. I'm done. Just don't come near me again."
With a shake of my head, I walked out of there. Happily, people freely moved out of the way. As the only one who dared to say a comment, I was sure that people would not think to stand in my way.
Eventually, I reached the outside, peering over at Amelia who had taken her place on a wall.
"Thanks for fucking all that up for us."

Amelia: My brows furrowed, ears pricking up to the sound of Leonardo's voice. I couldn't be bothered to deal with him. Not then.
"Thanks for the potion," I muttered.
I heard him as he gave a gruff chuckle, "Just refill it and we're even."
And with that, with the clacking heels of his boots, I listened as he ventured into the treeline on the outside of the academy.
Running a hand back through my hair, I peered up from where I sat, glancing over my shoulder, I sighed as everyone seemed to begin to leave. And as I glanced down at my watch, I frowned as I realised I had twenty minutes to get to the tryouts.
With a leg that would take an hour to get better.
"Hey, Ami! Are you okay, hun?"
I gave a weak smile as some of the girls came through the door, "I've been better. My leg's messed up because of Carmen an--"
"Oh shit! Is that going to heal in time?"
I gave a shrug, "I don't think so. You think that I'll be allowed a day to heal?"
The girls shrugged back, "Who knows, girl. I'll go talk to Sara and see if I can talk her into it. I'm sure it'll be fine. Just get rested."
"Thanks, darlin'. I owe you."
And with that, they all skitted off. Even so, I knew that I was going to had to see. But before then, I needed to get to the infirmity.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:52 pm

Carmen: we make it all the way to my room and I've finally calmed down when I finally notice how badly I burned Quentin. "shit! Quent I'm so sorry! Here..." I dig through all my stuff and bring out three of my four potions. Enough to heal him completely. "here in so sorry I didn't mean to I need to learn to control myself in so sorry Quent so sorry." my rambling finally stops and I look around. There's nothing in my room compared to last year. My parents took it all back. What I have is from Claire- my brothers widowed wife- and all it is is a couple of old spell books and a few of Derrik's favorite things. Along with some hand me downs from her and what clothes I could manage to snag from home.

Josh: I shake my head and turn around. "Are you okay?" I ask June.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Quentin: I shrugged, carefully popping off the top with my injured hand and chugging two, enough to heal the surfaces almost completely.
I left the third for her, sure I'd be a bit sore but I wasn't gonna take her stuff.
"Are you okay?" I asked, brushing the most burnt pieces of my shirt and pants off.
Now I had a cool distressed look.

June: I blushed and shrugged at him, "I just arrived, no big deal.. I think Amelia got hit pretty bad though.. I dunno really.. yeah.."
I couldn't help myself from babbling in front of him. I bit my lip and fiddled a bit with my books, this was probably the most I had talked with him, ever.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Leonardo: Ah, space. So many people underestimated it. Where you could be alone with your thoughts, with just the birds to irritate you.
One of these days, I'll be able to slaughter every one of those.
I gave a sigh, leaning up against a tree, in the dark shade away from everyone's eyes. It was nice, quiet and tranquil. I needed to rest after all that, after everyone was staring at me and Carmen. Leaning my head back against the trunk, I smiled.
It was a shitty start to a shitty year at a shitty school.
Brilliant.

Amelia: I took in a sharp breath, raising to my feet. It wasn't that it hurt that much, it was just that I needed some confidence. I didn't know how many people heard her shrieking about me spying...
That and I could see June and Josh at the end of the emptying corridor, and I didn't really want to talk to people. Even so, as I tentatively approached, I couldn't help but hear her saying my name.
It was quite sweet, actually, the way that she played with her books and blushed ever so slightly. It was blatant what was running through her mind. I almost wanted to go up and go "aww, go for it!"
...but then I realised that it was Josh who she was talking to.
But there was no way that Father would allow it...
I should have just given her a nudge.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Carmen: I sigh and sit on my bed. "Yeah. I mean. I guess." I lay back. "Today has been nothing but shitty. Absolutely shitty."

Josh: "so long as you're okay." I notice Amelia coming up and she's still kind of injured. "Shit are you okay?" I look at her wounds, "I can heal these for you. It'll only take a minute and all your pain will be gone too."
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:10 am

Quentin:"Well. it started out okay...." I muttered, sighing and lying down next to her.
My hands hurt and my face hurt and I'm pretty sure if I shifted my beautiful fur would be singed. Not the way I liked things. But it could have gone worse.
I mean, I got Amelia to talk to me.
That was a good thing, more or less.

June: I looked up to Amelia and bit my lip, chanting my mantra to pull myself out of the stupid puppylove routine my brain was trying to pull.
"I think, Josh, that would be a good idea..." I said, looking at her empathetically.
Carmen could get pretty out of control sometimes.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:41 am

Sorry, I've had a lot on my plate these last few days -- last day of college today, so, yay! I promise that I will reply later today...because I'm heading away for a few days again -.- Sorry, guys...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Leonardo: I decide to take a nap.
"Snore."

Amelia: Stopping to grab onto a doorframe, I gave the pair of them a weak smile. They were in the middle of talking about something, about the Carmen situation no doubt.
"N-no thanks, Josh. I'll just head to the infirmary. They can get me patched up just as quickly. Anyway, I wouldn't want to interrupt the two of you."
Not like June did when I was with Josh.
...did that come out a little bitterly? I couldn't tell. It might have done.
Whoops.
Sucking in a bit of air, I tried to shift my weight off of the burnt leg as much as possible. The wound would have been much worse if it wasn't for Leonardo, though.
He was a strange kid, he was. With moods that changed like the wind. First he helped me, then he was a muttering ass. I couldn't complain, though. I could demonstrate how to make a healing potion in Potions Club the next day and then just drop it off in his dorm.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:52 pm

Carmen: I sigh and cover my face with my hands. I'm about to say something else when Elise bursts through the door followed by Claire and baby Patrick. "Auntie Carmen!" She completely ignores Quentin as she jumps on him to crawl over to me. I laugh as she attacks me with a hug. "Hi Kintin," she says and gives Quentin a fist bump, still having trouble with his name after 3 years.

Josh: "Are you sure? Its really not a big deal and would be a lot easier than trying to make it to the clinic." I'm worried about her and it shows on my expression and in my voice.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:39 am

Quentin: I grinned at her and ruffled the little girl's hair, she was just short of being the most adorable thing ever. I had knew her as long as I had knew Carmen, and she still couldn't pronounce my name, not that I minded. "Hey there, trooper, mom buy ya any sweets this week?" I asked excitedly.
So I liked kids, sue me.
It seemed that all my credibility of being an evil, creepy, stalker dude was being thrown out the window but what of it.
It was my last year at the Academy and I was growing tired of all the shit that happened, of all the rivalries. Sooner or later I was gonna snap.
I knew it was going to be sooner though, that's what scared me.
I brushed my clothes again and attempted to hide my charred clothes and avoided direct contact with my sore skin. Friendship was hard.

June: I nodded along, Amelia was probably hurting. "I can help you to the infirmary, I have to go that way any way.. and if you'd like company or anything.." I offered.
As much as I would have loved to stay and chat with Josh I knew that leaving would probably be the best idea as my stutters were beginning to get the best of me. I'd end up making a fool of myself.
Plus I wanted to talk to Amelia, I needed to know if she was interested in him, I had seen her talking to him earlier when I interrupted. I was so blind sometimes. I didn't want to compete for him or anything, I'd back down. Keep the crush quiet and internal. I wouldn't win it anyway.
I smiled at her lightly, brushing away the slight worried look that had danced across my lips a moment earlier.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:26 am

Amelia: Josh was insisting? On healing me? What had I done to deserve this?!
But no, alas, I knew that it was best to go to the infirmary. They would probably want to file all of the paperwork for it. Last time that I tried to heal someone without letting them know, they relentlessly threw rules and regulations at me...
And anyway, with Josh... The truth was, I couldn't owe any more people any more favours. It was only the first day and I had dished out just as many as I did the entirety of last year.
I was going to have to be less of a klutz.
"Seriously, I'm okay, you two," I sighed, almost frustrated, "but June, if you're going there anyway then I could do with a hand. I'd appreciate it."
I quickly gave her a weak smile. I didn't know if she offered me her aid whether it was because she wanted to play the hero or to get away but...
Whatever her reason, I didn't mind. I just hoped that she knew that I was going to have to use her a crutch for the next few hundred metres.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:06 pm

Carmen: Elise turns to me with a look. "What?" "Mommy got me some candy but Auntie burned you!" I blush. "it was an accident Ellie. I apologized." She has a little girl crush on my best friend. Its cute but dangerous for me- especially when me and him get in a fight because if she finds out then she doesn't talk to me for weeks.

Josh: I watch as they walk away before herding drama back into the room.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:39 pm

sORRY GUYS my job decided to kill me with shifts lately

Quentin: "C'mon Elise, every kid should have a bit of candy, at least once a week."I explained, ruffling Ellie's hair affectionately.
At Ellie's little outburst I shrugged and smiled at her, "Carmen didn't mean it, plus I'm fine.. look" I held out my hand, which was still a bit pink but healed, "no booboo's here. I'm just super strong and stuff."
I raised an arm and flexed, grinning as my muscle managed to stick up just a bit.

June: I slipped under Amelia's arm, which was easy due to my small stature, and began to help her off the the infirmary. After a few moments of silence and a couple good feet away from Josh I took a breath.
I had to ask her... or begin a conversation.. or something.
I wasn't going to be some stupid shy little butterfly, I had come this far already. I couldn't chicken out now.
"S..s..s.s.so, Amelia.. uh...um..ah..D,d,d,d, do you like Josh?" I stuttered.
I grimaced as I blushed, wishing I had my hands free to cover my face. My wings were quivering and I was trying my best to get them not to hit Amelia.
What a fool I was.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Amelia: "Thank you," I gently murmured as she took half of my weight.
I couldn't help but feel a bit tired. It had only been the first day and I had all ready seen more drama than the entirety of the year before. It was crazy...though I did speak to Josh.
But when I began to feel June shake beneath me, I honestly thought that she just had trouble trying to support me as we walked. Her wings kept on beating me in the back but I couldn't say anything.
I was just glad that she was asking me something else, then.
"I would be lying to you if I said that I didn't," I admitted with a sigh, "but nothing's going to happen with it. If my father finds out that I'm dating a boy who isn't Elven then he'll kill me...or maybe just banish me. You're welcome to him. I know that you like him."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Carmen: Elise's eyes sparkle with affection. She's five and already interested in boys. I can't help but laugh. "So why are you guys here?" I ask Claire. "Well little man wanted to see you, Ellie wanted to see him, and I have some more stuff for you..." she pauses. "And I was wondering if you could call on- um- D.E.R.R.I.K. again..." she spells it so the kids don't get upset. She won't let them be around when she talks to their daddy. They just accepted that he's gone. "Uh- yeah. Hey Quent can you help me take the munchkins for a walk?" I get up and take Patrick from Claire. I have to get them out of the room before I call on Derrik.

Josh: I finish up with Drama before heading to my dorm to take a nap before Football practice.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Quentin: I made eye contact with Carmen and take the infant from her and then grab Ellie's hand with a smile. These talks were no place for kids.
"I'll take 'em to the Cafe and maybe buy them a cookie, kay?" I said, my eyes serious but voice light.
I bounced the baby in my arms as we exited the room, cooing lightly at him as he shared a little smile, which was adorable even without teeth. Ellie skipped along beside me, adorable too, and I attempted to keep a mask of complete manliness throughout it all as we exited the dorms. It was around four so most kids would be heading out to town or starting to unpack or whatever so my reputation was good for the most part.
That is, until I bumped into Amelia and June, who looked so red that she was gonna explode.

June: I stuttered aimlessly for a while, trying to tell her that I wasn't really interested, I mean he was cute but not my type and I didn't stand a chance anyway and I really didn't even have time for a boyfriend, until I felt her stop.
I looked up to see Quentin, dark button up shirt and tight jeans that looked slightly charred, in all his scary creepy glory in front of us. Only difference was that he was carrying a laughing baby and holding the hand of a little girl that was practically dyed pink.
She seemed to be over the moon and bubbly at him, and he seemed to.. not be a horrible creep about it.
I frowned.
What was going on, did he have kids? Did he kidnap them? Why wasn't he trying to eat them or steal their souls or something?

Last edited by bookcrazI on Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:33 pm

Amelia: I simply grinned down at June, "If you say so, though you're obviously ly--"
I stopped us in our tracks, the tips of my ears pricking up to the sound of a baby boy laughing and a little girl chatting away at someone. Then I heard a voice that I wasn't expecting.
Surely enough, appearing around the corner, a familiar face with an unfamiliar smile was surrounded by two kids. I didn't know whether it was stress or something, whether it was my mind hallucinating, but when Quentin literally walked into us with those children, it was only then when I found out that they were indeed genuine.
"Quentin?" I blurted.
Out of everything, I wasn't expecting that. Not the bad guy of the school joking around with some children!... But it was quite sweet, actually.
...was he really changing?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:14 pm

Carmen: I chant a little spell and Derrik spears sitting on my bed. Claire starts to tear up and I leave the room to give her privacy. I take off in a jog down the hall to catch up to Quent and the kids. I see him bump into Amelia and June just before I catch up. I hear Amelia say something but I'm not paying attention. "Thanks for the help" I say to Quentin before taking Patrick back. He wraps an arm around my neck then starts sucking on his thumb on his other hand. I realize how we must look- softer than our usual selves. Suddenly little Claire speaks up. "You two are pwetty. Are you Dayings? You look like Dayings. I'm a Nighting. And I'm dis many!!" she holds up four fingers. "My birfday was last week!"
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:26 pm

Quentin: I smiled down at her and crouched next to her, ignoring Amelia for a moment to pick Claire up. "Yeah, they are Daylings!" I murmured softly, looking up to catch Amelia's eyes, "They certainly are very pretty..."
"And yes, it is I, Quentin, with a child... but little does she know.. I'm gonna eat her later!" I announced, tickling Claire lightly as she let out a peal of giggles.
She was so cute.
"No problem Car.." I muttered back to her.
This was totally costing me my street cred, like all of it, I'm gonna have to start some sort of cult or sacrifice a virgin in the hallways to clear it up.

June: I stared on in mild shock, sure, I knew that Darkling weren't evil people, but some of them were pretty close. Most of them were rather dark and creepy and not at all the types of people I'd recconmend for child care services.
"Hey.. there...guys...Where'd you get those ...kids?" I asked slowly, still confused.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Amelia: I couldn't help but blush slightly at Quentin's comment, much to my annoyance. My mind couldn't help but see him in a different way, seeing as he was being so nice to the little girl. It was that terrible female-motherly hook-up in our brains, wasn't it? 
Gritting my teeth, I tried to stand up straight, using the wall and June for help, but the pain was getting rather unbearable. I knew I should have just accepted Josh's offer. That way it was done quicker and no news would have to be sent to Father, and as if he needed any more reasons to take me out of Vlad Acad. 
I knew I has to try and keep my mind off of the pain, though. And kids seemed to be working for Quentin, at least.
"Yes, we're Daylings," I tried to smile at the little girl, "I'm an Elf and she's a Fairy. And I think you're very pretty, little Fae, yourself."
Hey, the wings gave it away. Plus the tiny thing looked kind of similar to Carmen. I could only join the dots, so to speak.
At that point, I could literally feel my leg throbbing. Though I usually healed quite quickly, I couldn't help but note the fact that the potion had messed about with my natural healing. That wound should have taken a few days maximum for me...but Leonardo was quick to pour it on me.
I sucked in a bit of air, attempting to ignore it, "And Quentin, are you sure that you don't need to go to the infirmary?"
He was definitely in worse a shape than me.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:47 am

Carmen: I ignore Amelia pointing out my having accidentally burnt Quentin-everyone seems to want to point out my mistakes today. "They're my niece and nephew," I tell June. Everyone still remembers my brother, Derrik, and Claire from wen they graduated three years ago. Most parents would be furious if their children got married and had a kid with a year of school left, but its one of unusual Fae customs. Its not unusual for us to get married at 18 or 19- which means I have a year left before I'm the oddball of the family. Patrick squirms and I adjust him. Elise starts tugging on Quent. "Come on! You pwomised me cookie!" "Wait Elise. Quentin is talking. Gotta be patient remember?" She stops and smiles before nodding her head and being quiet.

I kept calling her Claire. Oops lol
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:59 pm

Quentin: I smiled to hide my wince as her little hand tightened painfully around mine, the sore skin crying out in pain. A soft shake of my head was all I needed to push her question aside, yet I wanted to talk more.
"I'm fine.. Had worse, plus I gotta get this lovely little lady a cookie" I replied.
Sure, my body ached and the potion basically just numbed the wound temporarily, growing another layer of skin over it but it didn't heal it completely.
I had other things to do nevertheless.
"Carmen, let's be on then.." I murmured, glancing over to her.
As we left I brushed against Amelia gently, walking quietly past.

June:
I watched the scene play out, glancing between Amelia and Quentin then Carmen and Quentin and then awkwardly to the floor.
As they past us I could only mumble a goodbye and adjust my hold on Amelia.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:29 am

Amelia: I really didn't want him to say that. He was blatantly injured, any person could see that. Sure, he might have had a few potions, but it hasn't healed him fully.
"Idiot," I muttered as he brushed by me.
I didn't care if he heard me. I was past caring. All I wanted to do at that moment was lie down in the infirmary as one of the nurse old nurses healed me up good and proper, maybe read some magazines and get a gauge of what was happening in the real world since before summer began.
So with June still holding me up, we finally made it to the infirmary, where the nurses quickly set about fussing around me, tutting their bottoms off.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:53 pm

Carmen: Patrick squirms in my arms as we keep walking. I can't help but think about how Leonardo helped me in the gym. I've never really payed much attention to him before that. I just noticed him in the shadows sometimes. Freshman year- before I met Quentin and toughened my image - I had tried to talk to him. I had a really small voice but I'm pretty sure he just brushed me off and ignored me. I wa shy then so I didn't bother trying to talk to him again. Then I met Quent and everything about me changed. I stopped wearing glasses, I grew a backbone, and I learned that being feared gets you what you want most of the time. But now I'm kind of tired of it- and I'm thinking about changing. I've been quiet for a while and hope no one really noticed.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Perhaps we should time skip?
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next