Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Vladimir Academy - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Vladimir Academy - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Vladimir Academy - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Vladimir Academy - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Vladimir Academy - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Vladimir Academy - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Vladimir Academy - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Vladimir Academy - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Vladimir Academy - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Vladimir Academy

4 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Vladimir Academy - Page 6 Empty Re: Vladimir Academy

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:36 pm

Perhaps we should time skip?

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:43 am

I think that that would be a good idea. Leilani, you want to control it?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 am

Good idea. But noooo I don't want to control itl
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:53 pm

Do want me to? -Sorry for the lateness, just got back from work...
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:33 pm

Sure. I think it would just be easier to keep to the order even if we skip ahead in time. Smile
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:13 am

June: I shuffled through my cue cards in mild frustration, I was sure that I had the one for the different types of shifters. My free block sat right before my species class, in which I expected a pop quiz.
It was hinted to.
I couldn't afford anything less than an A in the class. I grimaced after a moment, my brain hurt a bit from all the studying but it was needed.

Quentin: I nodded along to the nurse as she rubbed a salve onto my chest and arms. After taking care of the children yesterday I retired to my room for a little R and R. I hurt, but I was stubborn, and I wasn't gonna let Amelia know that I was a tad bit in agony.
Nah, I had an image to keep up.
After leaving I kept my shirt unbuttoned to show the bandages off, getting confused glances and questions which made the answer of "She liked it rough..." even better.
A dark grin played across my face as I slunk through the hallways to my first class.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:26 pm

Again, sorry that I haven't been on...

Amelia: I loved the smell of spice in the morning. There was something about the aroma of the potion ingredients that made me a little bit happier. Of course, I told the teacher that I could help set up his class so that we could discuss some points for the club meeting later that day.
But alas, the time for class quickly came about. And as all of the creatures all filed in, taking up the stools one by one, I gave a sigh. Though I did love the subject, always getting top marks and never messing up a potion, that was generally why people avoided me in that room, and why the chair next to me was always the empty one. Nobody wanted to work with me.
Plus, the class had quite a few Nightlings. Bar two casters and a pair of fairies, I was alone. They all snuck to the back of the classroom whilst I say right in the front.
So, when the teacher finally closed the door to begin class, I gave a sigh. I didn't mind all that much, really. It meant that I got more space to work..

Leonardo: I knew that taking a nap midday would mean that I wouldn't get as much sleep that night.
But no, it seemed that my brain was adamant that I was fully rested. So I spent the entirety of my morning in the café reading up on the things I should have been revising over the summer. It was boring, it was so mind-numbingly boring.
Slouching down the hallways, I gave a sigh as I turned into my first class of the day, throwing my cup into the bin as I passed by it. I really didn't want to have that class first thing in the morning: Nightling 101.
It was basically the class that told you everything that you could want to know about the creatures that go bump in the night. And the worst thing was that the first topic we had to do was based on Faes.
I had had enough of them already.
Anyway, I took my seat to the side of the room and gave a sigh. It was going to be a long day...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:59 am

Carmen: I sat in my room and starred at where Derrik was just two minutes ago. It's hard to let go sometimes. "It's too painful..." I mumble to myself and leave my room. I had skipped Drama, so I headed straight to Nightling 101. I hated this class- especially the Fae unit of it, they never had the correct facts about us. The two other little Fae in the class with me, who were always trying to follow me, always corrected the teacher while I just drew the whole class period. I walked in the door just before the bell rang. There were two seats to choose from, either next to Leonardo, or the Fae. Well shit.... This should be interesting.

Josh: I was frantically studying for species class. I had fallen asleep after drama and wasted half of study hall. I had that class in an hour and that was just barely enough time to cram.

(sorry I haven't been on. I've been babysitting a lot lately.)
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:59 am

(no big deal guys))
June: I bit my lip and let out a growl of frustration, was I ever going to get any of it right? I looked up as a loud clatter drew my attention to see Josh scrambling at a pile of papers and pens that had cascaded to the floor.
I seemed to remember him in my class, okay, so I knew very well he was in my class and perhaps it was him that kept distracting me but the one thing I didn't understand was why he looked so distressed?
I shuffled over and decided to aid him in hunting his runaway pencils.
"Need a hand?"

Quentin:
I slid into the potions class, something or other, fashionably late and simply waved to the teacher. He knew I wasn't gonna change, plus even if I was late it wasn't like I wasn't getting straight A's.
I had a reputation to keep up.
I scanned the rows of desks, managing to maintain a cocky grin with my shirt wide open that is until I laid eyes on Amelia.
I practically blanched, though a quick recovery meant I had to find a seat even quicker.
Perhaps being late wasn't so wonderful after all, it left me a few seats away from her. I didn't know if that was a good thing or a bad thing.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:12 pm

Amelia: I did think that Quentin was in my class. So when he came in, initially, I wasn't that surprised.
But gosh was he bandaged up!
I knew that the idiot should have gone to the infirmary sooner. I blooming told him! I was practically healed up, just a bit of surface damage left to resolve.
"Always with the entrance, Mr. Jays," the teacher, Mr. Griff, muttered, "Anyway, seeing as we're all here, let's begin with an announcement. As you know, this is your final year so you're going to be assessed. One of the ways in which we do this is by pair work. To make it fair, we match the pairs up on past academic grades...but mostly this test. It's just the stuff that you've learnt the last three year and that you should have been revising over the summer..."
My brows furrowed. That meant that I was going to have to work with someone. And by the way that things were going, I was either going to be stuck with the know-it-all witch Macy, the stuck-up arse that was Wilba...or Quentin. I heard that he was good with his potions, though he was in the other class last year...
I gave a sigh. Anyway, that test wasn't even going to be a challenge for me. The stuff that we were meant to be learning over the many weeks summer were the things that I had memorised in class. But by the groans of the other people, I could tell that they thought differently. Maybe it was because they couldn't sit next to their friends this year.
"And yes, that does mean mixing Daylings and Nightlings."
Even better.

Leonardo: Well, it seemed that my dramatics the day before had ended me up with having an empty chair by me. Not that I was bothered, not until she turned around the corner.
As if my day could get any worse.
Of course in the Nightling class there were going to be many Nightlings, I didn't think my eyes would set on the worst one of them all...though by the looks of it, she wasn't a joyous bunny.
Even though I wasn't sitting at the back and could see it, I was sure that everyone was flicking their glances between Carmen and I, all wondering if she would dare to sit next to me, pick me over that other Fae who just corrected the teacher every five seconds.
Well, if she did, then it would be a very fun year for the both of us.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Carmen: I was just about to sit with the annoying Fae when Ms. Granger walked into the room. "Oh no Ms. Paxt, you get a special seat where you won't cheat this year. Right next to Mr. Rathos." I blanched and turned around. "But... Why... I just..." She stopped me with the 'do you really want to start already?' look. I sighed and plopped down next to Leonardo and half slammed my books down. I only cheated once last year and it was on a homework question. Whatever though. "I guess now is as good a time as ever to let you know that the seat you are in is permanent for the year and the person next to you is your partner!" She squealed excitedly. I groaned and put my head down.

Josh: I smile at June. "Thanks. I could really use some help actually." I knew I looked as frazzled as I felt but hoped I didn't look too grungy. "Do you think you could help me study?" I picked up a couple of papers off the floor then sat back in my chair.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:45 am

Quentin: I sat back, listening carefully through half closed eyes as I reclined back in my seat, acting nonchalant and cool. If what Mr.Griff said was true, which, considering he was a teacher, it probably was, that left me with two possible partners.
My inescapable crush or that stupid little preppy chick.
I couldn't tell which one I didn't want to be partners with more, I mean, sure I wanted Amelia but I also didn't.
She knew too much to believe my Nightling character any more.
I grimaced lightly as the teacher started listing off the names.
"Ms. Hart... and... Mr. Jays.."
Shit.

June: I nodded, probably a bit too eagerly, blushing as I splayed out my cards and other notes. I picked up one and began to quiz him, hiding behind the stock paper covered in neat scrawl.
What was I doing?
I had decided not to like him like I liked him.
Why was I acting like such a helpful little love sick puppy, I couldn't let myself do that.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:45 am

Amelia: Shit.
Leaning my head back to look up at the ceiling, I began to question the motives of whoever was up there as to why we had to be paired up together. I couldn't escape him, could I? He was always there, wasn't he? What the hell was it about him?!
I let out a small growl beneath my breath as the teacher finished off his list, giving a happy sigh at the end. It was like he was doing it to spite me. I didn't want to work with someone.
"Right, Mr. Jays, join Ms. Hart at this desk at the front. I want to keep an eye on you."
Pfft, the main reason was because I could hardly walk properly. Sport was going to be fun. And anyway, that meant that I was trapped between him as a window with a three-story drop...
Well, at least I had a way out if I got desperate.

Leonardo: I loved my life, I really did, but as of late, then, I was beginning to question everything. She could have turned up on time, couldn't she? Then I wouldn't have had to suffer her moans of despair for an hour every single day. I hadn't done anything wrong!
Anyway, as much as I hated to admit it, being with a Fae when you were studying Faes was handy. It could have been worse, surely?
...maybe not.
"Bloody brilliant," I muttered, leaning against the wall next to me, "You couldn't make this stuff up."
I glared down at Carmen as she rested her head on the desk. I almost reached out to pat her on the head to tell her what a good girl she was. Almost. I just didn't want to get singed.

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:33 am

Carmen: I kept my head down through most of the lesson. Ms. Granger eventually called me out of course. "Excuse me, Ms. Paxt. If you could grace us with your attention, that would lovely." I rolled my eyes and sat up. "Now depending on if you're a dayling or a nightling depends on the kind of abilities and powers you'll have. An example- a Dayling fae will not be a necromancer or control fire." Way to call me out Granger... "Too bad you're wrong about that." I didn't mean to blurt out but my mouth seemed to have a mind of it's own.

Josh: When it was time to go to our class, I knew everything that I'd need to know for the quiz. "Thank you so much June. You are a life saver." I gave her a hug and packed up my stuff. "Can I walk to class with you?" I mean we have the same class and I feel that it would be weird and rude to leave without her. Plus I kind of liked her. She was sweet and cute but her personality is what really stood out.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Quentin: I glared at the teacher as I slowly packed up my things to move, he was doing this just to spite me, the old man was a Dayling and had it out for most Nightlings.
I bit back a groan as I stood, ignoring the lovely symphony of pain as my skin stretched. I was really gonna have to invest in some nice fire proof clothing items.
Once I shuffled over to the seat next to Amelia I dropped my stuff and steeled myself to sit down, mentally cataloguing where the pain would come from and how to deal with it, although I probably looked like I was just staring at the chair.
I counted to three in my head before dropping into the seat like a stone through water, clenching my fists to ward off any loud whimpers.
I was fine.
"Sup.." I said hoarsely.

June: He hugged me. His body touched mine and it was on purpose. He thanked me and then asked to walk me to class.
I practically melted. My wings fluttered bashfully and I nodded trying my damndest to keep my face a normal human color and not firetruck red.
"N..No problem.." I stuttered finally.
I gathered my materials up and clutched them to my chest as we walked, chatting nonsense until we reached the class. I awkwardly chose a seat up at the front, pausing to look at him and wondering if I should offer him the seat next to me, although he already had one near the back.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:25 pm

I hate this laptop, deleting my posts -.-

Amelia: I watched as Quentin carefully took the seat next to me, the fact that he had breathed in sharply recording in my eyes. My small smile turned into a frown as he adjusted himself on the stool.
"Hey," I murmured lightly, "How's the burns?"
That was a stupid question. He was obviously in pain.
Okay, so I wasn't his greatest fan, but he was burnt because of me. He had to walk around bearing the scars of my mistake.
Harshly biting into my lip, I sneaked a glance around the room, just to see if anyone was still looking at the teacher's pet and the joker of the class. With a clear coast, beneath the desk, I lightly took a hold of his non-burnt hand and gave it a small squeeze.
"I'm really, really sorry," I frowned, staring into his eyes, "I should have watched where I was going. You didn't have to step in and help me... So thank you for that. I seriously owe you more than a tuna melt."
I tried to laugh but it didn't work. I wasn't fooling anyone, namely myself.

Leonardo: Ah, I could of got used to that. Sitting next to the one person who the school hated more than me. You could have written a sitcom about our adventures...
Leaning back in my chair, I watched Carmen in despair, getting picked on by Ms. Granger. It was brilliant. If I could of gotten used to her wings hitting me every other seconds, I'm sure that I could have had a very entertaining year in front of me...
Then she blurted out. I couldn't help but laugh. Jasmine, the other Nightling Fae in the class, did that. Carmen didn't. She stayed at the back and quietly sulked, usually.
The teacher cleared her throat, raising a brow, "Is that so, Carmen? Would you care to teach the class this year or shall I?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Carmen: She knew that bullshit she was teaching wasn't true. My brother was her best student, and a dayling. I had the weird family with a dayling mom and nightling dad. Derrik and I both could conjure fire, and he was also a manipulator-could make anyone do what he wanted. Those are both nightling powers. I glared at her before getting my stuff and heading towards the door. "Excuse me but no one gave you permission to leave!" I turned on her. "Yeah and no one gave you permission to be an ignorant cunt but you do that." Oh the weeks of detention I'll get for this.

Josh: I sit in the seat next to June and wave to a few people as they walk in. He looked at her and smiled. "I haven't sat this close to the teacher in a while." When his social status went up, he moved to the back of the room. "I like it." He looked at June- really looked at her. "Did you know you have really pretty eyes? Sorry if that was too forward. Or awkward" he chuckled nervously.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:06 pm

Quentin: I gulped. She saw right through my act.
Damn.
I forced the blush back, I never blushed. I couldn't remember the last time I blushed. I told people sexual things on a regular basis and never blushed.
What was going on with me?
Then she got closer, oh god, she leaned in to whisper. I could smell her shampoo and feel her breath. She had my hand, which took all of my thoughts to keep from sweating, and held it.
My body froze as she spoke, apologizing and adding a smile. I couldn't move. This wasn't happening.
I didn't do anything really. That was a normal thing. I was a creepy bastard.
"I-i-...It's fine. No big deal, had worse.. Girls think it's hot anyway." I finally spat out.
What the hell? Girls think it's hot? What was I saying?
Ugh.
"Mr. Jays. Can you answer that? Or are you too enamored by Ms. Hart?"
Shit.

June: I was pretty much gasping like a fish, mouth open and eyes staring. Not really believing what I heard was actually what he said. He was probably just asking for a pencil.
"It's fine. No problem." I replied stiffly, handing him a pencil. No way he complimented my eyes, not that and sit with me.
No. He just thought I was helpful, that's all I was. I certainly did not like Josh. Nope. Thought he was nice. There was no reason I was blushing either.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Leonardo: ...I didn't know how to react.
I don't think anyone did.
Carmen just dropped the worst swear there was and stormed out of the class.
...first class and all.
I let out a bit of a sigh, unable to really comprehend what had just happened. Needless to say, the teacher had reddened right up with rage. 
"Nobody move! I'm fetching the principle!" Ms. Granger announced, storming out of the classroom and slamming the door behind her.
Sinking into my chair, everyone began chatting about it. Sure, I hadn't actually said anything, but... Well, an idiot could see that Carmen wasn't in a great mood. The teacher could have laid off of her.
Not that I was siding with the Fae at all. No way... But Ms. Granger was about as useful as a chocolate kettle, really.

Amelia: Slowly letting go of his hand as if nothing had just happened, I gave a weak smile to the teacher, "Sorry Mr. Spritz, I was being nice and pointing out that his bandage came loose and he remarked that scars and burns are, to use his language, 'sexy', therefore showing a bit of flesh... 'Girls find it hot'."
As I rolled my eyes, a couple of people held back scoffs. I think I just about managed to salvage the situation, just. I truly wasn't a good liar, so trying to stick in a few quotes helped me boost my confidence in the story a bit.
"And the answer's Trundleweed,"
I added.
Easy.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:49 pm

Carmen: I knew granger would come after me so I rounded the corner and hid until she passed. The principal would find me after classes were over and I'll get three weeks of detention everyday after school. They'd call Claire and she would be disappointed and I'd feel horrible for the next month but whatever. I sat there until the bell was about to ring. Maybe my next class would be better. Maybe I won't have to sit next to Leonardo. Maybe the teacher wouldn't be so bad. "Spells 101 better be freaking awesome."

Josh: I chuckled. "Thanks, but I don't need a pencil." I smiled at her as the teacher walked in then faced the front of the room before the lesson started. As class went on I snuck glances at June. She truly wad really pretty. I don't know she didn't see it.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Quentin: My surprised look became one of terse appreciation of Amelia's fast thinking. Not full blown, because she made me look a bit like an idiot, but still a bit of it.
The teacher returned to his lecture and I sighed, I was clearly so far away from my apparent demeanor of cool and creepy than I had thought.
And Amelia was Amelia.
And I was still mildly in deep liking of her.
"If you really wanna make it up to me... just..go out with me.." I whispered, to myself in frustration.
I was such a pansy.

June: I grimaced awkwardly and took the pencil back, attempting to focus on the class but constant rerunning our conversation through my head and mentally face palming at my awful answer.
The pop quiz was handed out and I sighed.
I needed to focus.
I didn't like him.
Amelia did.
And she deserved him.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:46 am

Leonardo: As the bell rang, me along with the rest of the class all rose from our seats. Hell were we going to wait there. Ms. Granger would probably spend half an hour blubbering to the principle about how horrible her class was and that she would have another mental breakdown soon if things were sorted out.
She really wasn't a very good teacher.
With a sigh, I looked down at my timetable to read off the name of my next class. As soon as I saw it, I cringed. My worst class.
Spells 101. But at least we had Mr. Vixen. He was actually all right.
Walking through the door, I stumbled to a halt, frowning as I saw that familiar old face in a seat at the other side of the room.
"You've got to be kidding me!" I grumbled under my breath. 
But at least I wouldn't have to sit near her. Nope, I took a seat many, many desks away.
At least I was safe.

Amelia: I had to blink a few times, trying to comprehend what Quentin had just said. I didn't know if I was meant to hear that or what, but...
Why did potions have to be a double lesson?! I mean, then we could have left it was a smile or something.
Tapping my fingernails upon the desk, I turned forward, keeping my eyes on the teacher rather than the boy who had 
He was a nice guy, the way that he handled the kids and everything, but, well...
"I can't. It's complicated," I murmured, refusing to look back at him, "Really complicated."
Okay, so actually it was pretty simple why, but he couldn't know. Hell, nobody could know. Sure, the majority of the teachers and a handful of the elves knew, mostly the other White Forest... But they were pretty much sworn to secrecy.
I could have hit my head on the desk in frustration. See, that was why I distanced myself.
"Anyway," I continued, "I thought that you liked Carmen? She likes you..."
It probably wasn't the greatest move; stirring it up. But I had to do something. If he asked then I would probably have to tell him.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Ugh. When you go to edit your post and it completely gets deleted.

Carmen: Mr. Vixon looked at Leonardo when he walked in. "Ah, Leonardo. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but the principal wants us to have assigned seats to cut down on the disciplinary issues. With that said, seating chart's on the door." I never looked up. Vixon had told me where my seat was so I had no clue where anyone else was around me. I got lucky since he hadn't posted the list yet. I leaned against the wall and continued my sketches. It was of a girl- which was kind of obviously me- with wings out and a demonic shadow behind her. She looked depressed and the shadow was about to grab her and drag her under.

Josh: The bell rang and I grabbed my stuff. I had gotten a C on the quiz which was good enough for now. Before I went to leave with Hanna, I turned to June. "Thanks again for helping me. We should study together again sometime." I smiled at her.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:55 am

Quentin: Shitshitshitshithsitshshiasdfghgj;...
I blanked.
Oh god.
Curse her Elven hearing!
I swore right and left in my head and tried to remember how to breathe;( was it inhale exhale? Or something new?). My face, thank the dark lords, had remained stoic, though the threat of a blush felt like an inferno of heat at my neck.
I frowned.
Carmen didn't like me, we were just pals. The evil twins. Terrible twosome. Platonic people who hung out a lot. I grimaced and rubbed my face, this double block was going to kill me.
"I have the sexuality of a duck." I answered at last and stood, pointing at my bandages when the teacher looked at me; pausing in his lecture.
I was sore, hell I was in minor agony, but I got out of that classroom and into the nurses' office as if my ass was on fire.
What had I done?

June: I stuttered a good bye to him, blushing madly whilst swearing in my head, and watched him go.
"I'd like that.." I added quietly.
I pulled my quiz into my binder and hid it, it was an A.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:39 pm

Leonardo: No. Please don't say that. Please don't go alphabetical order by surnames, either.
Praying to whoever was up there, I looked back at the sheet on the door, trying to keep a straight face throughout. With a glimmer of hope in my heart, I looked through all of the seats, everyone apart from that one next to Carmen.
But alas, luck was against me.
I wanted to scream 'why?!'. I didn't deserve this. This wasn't fair!
Two lessons in a row?!
"Do I have to sit there?" I murmured, glancing up at the teacher.
Of course, he just laughed, "Come along, Leonardo! Be sociable."
Why did that teacher have to be so happy and bright-side look-on-ing?
With a sigh, I kicked my bag underneath the desk next to Carmen and frowned, "All right, buddy? What you drawing? Looks...happy."
I didn't want get on the wrong side of her, not when she would have to ask me to move to get out of the seat...either that or jump out of the window. That would be better.

Amelia: ...the sexuality of a duck?
What was that supposed to mean?!
Giving a sigh, I watched as he legged it out of the classroom, in plain sight of everyone in the room. Sure, a couple of sniggers could be heard and everyone was staring at me as though I had done something wrong, but it could have been worse, surely?
...I didn't know how, though.
Biting into my lip, I tried to knuckle down and keep up with taking notes, but nothing seemed to be going in. The only thing I could think about was how much of an idiot I made Quentin seem.
And I still had to seem him at the Potion's Club meeting.
My life sucked sometimes.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Carmen: I finally finish the drawing before tearing it out and balling it up. It was perfect... but I hated it. I turn to Leonardo. "I can tell that you can't stand this, so can we not pretend otherwise? I mean, I'm willing to get along- or at least try- but I'm not willing to put on a fake smile every day. I cannot be fake. And if you're not willing to try and get along then whatever we can sit on our sides of the table and ignore each other." I mean I can be reasonable. I don't know people don't think so- actually I do but whatever.

Josh: I walked to the library. I had more than one free block because I had taken classes that where a year above me last year to try and get some of my credits done early. "Hi, Mrs. Hartung. Need help with anything today?"
The elderly woman plopped a load of books in front of me. "There's more on those carts over there. If you could check them in and put them away for me that would be great." She smiled sweetly and turned back to her work.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next