Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Vladimir Academy - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Vladimir Academy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Vladimir Academy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Vladimir Academy - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Vladimir Academy - Page 8 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Vladimir Academy - Page 8 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Vladimir Academy - Page 8 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Vladimir Academy - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Vladimir Academy - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Vladimir Academy

4 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Vladimir Academy - Page 8 Empty Re: Vladimir Academy

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:01 pm

No worries, Hun. I'm sending the lovely Amelia your way (slowly but surely) :3

Amelia: After probably the happiest ten minutes of my life, what with Josh sitting close enough to me so that I could literally smell him -- not creepy at all -- I gave a sigh and finished off the notes.
"Looks like we're sorted," I sang happily, "Thanks for helping me. I couldn't have finished it on time without you."
Okay, so that wasn't really that true, but it wouldn't have been finished to that quality. I wouldn't have a plan which seemed solid.
Standing up, I have him a smile, supporting myself using the table. I had to head to the canteen, get Quentin his sandwich, then go to the room to set it all up and have a fun-filled lunchtime, trying to organise the potion's club.
Just what I wanted.
"I'll see you there, I've got to go buy something in the cafeteria quick."
And, to be honest, at the speed that I was hobbling, I would need those ten minutes before the bell rang to get there without being stampeded upon.

Leonardo: I gave a low chuckle, "Amelia? That elf girl? It's not like he makes that discrete."
Most people probably didn't notice, but I did. I had a habit of watching people, seeing how they reacted. There were little clues to tell you a person's true emotions, outside of what they showed.
I was an expert person-teller.
"I won't tell, though... And he wouldn't leave you for her, I bet. He hasn't got many friends. Who would break up the Terror Twins, anyway?"
That would make life boring for us all. And who wanted that?

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:58 pm

Carmen: I chuckled. "Tell him that. I knew about his little crush without him telling me. We've been... Distant... Of late." I shook my head. "But whatever." This was the most conversation I've ever had with Leonardo. Actually its the most conversation I've had with anyone other than Quentin- especially anyone of the male persuasion.

Josh: I said goodbye to her then went off to find his normal group- Hannah, Blake and some others. We had a party to plan before Potion Club.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:02 pm

Skipping and waiting
like TOMMY AND GINA WHO'RE LIVING ON A PRAYER..
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:21 pm

(...did you just say that?)

Amelia: Watching as he upped and left, a frown grew on my face. I was actually hoping that he would help me get there...but oh well.
Beggars couldn't be choosers.
I should have just got him to heal me straight away.
After what seemed like a lifetime, I did make it to the cafeteria and bought Quentin's tuna melt. Fortunately, I noticed him sitting at a table off to the side as I entered, meaning that, instead of giving him his sandwich in front of a room full of potion-enthusiasts, it could just be near some dinner staff and a nerd kid who was tucking into some mush.
Lovely.
I couldn't discretely go over to him, though, not that quickly, at least. Eventually, as I reached the table he was sitting at, I put his sandwich in front of him.
"One tuna melt," I sighed, "See you at the meeting."
I had to admit, I wasn't in the greatest mood by that point. I was feeling a bit fed up and wanted the day to end.
Reminding myself that I owed Quentin a lot didn't help with that.

Leonardo: Stopping us just outside of the canteen, I motioned over to where Quentin was, along with his crush.
"Maybe later. He seems to be a bit busy right now," I smirked.
Ah, bless him. At least his crush realised that he actually existed. That's a step forward.
"Just a shame that she can't be with him...or any other person, even Josh, it seems..." I murmured under my breath, "But Carmen. Just tell him how you feel. Guys don't understand emotion as easily as girls do. Girls need to literally tell guys everything when it comes to that. We don't, well, I usually do, but for the rest of us, do that sort of thing. He'll be fine when he gets over her."
But how long that was going to be...
Well, how long's a piece of string?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:03 pm

Carmen: "How I feel? He's my best friend. I mean I did like him at one point but I like someone else now." DID I REALLY JUST? I couldn't believe I said that. I had no intention of saying it. My mouth suddenly had a mind of its own and its goal was embarrassing me.
I honestly didn't even know if I liked anyone else. I did know that my little crush on Quent had finally faded away after a year and a half. Eyes slightly larger, but hopefully not noticeably so, I continued walking on.
"Anyway, what were we talking about before all of this." I made a grand gesture toward the cafeteria.

Josh: Party planning, party planning, party planning
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:37 am

Quentin: I looked up at Amelia, surprised at the sandwich, already having forgotten about it. I picked it up, tossed it in the air and catching whilst in thought before taking a long breath.
I stood, next to her, trying to figure out why I still noticed her annoyed expression and how her eyes glittered in thought.
What was going through her head?
"I'll walk you there.. well.. hobble.." I joked, trying to break the tension as I rested a hand on my bandages.

June: falalalalalalalFUCKING la <3
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:43 am

(( Mind if I join?))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:29 am

not my chat but I think Leilani would be okay with it Smile
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:10 am

Amelia: I couldn't help but let the corner of my lips turn up ever so slightly, but only for a moment. Very quickly the smirk melted into plain out fatigue.
"Yeah, sure...though it'll be a very slow pace."
I guess I had to try and get along with the guy. Of course, it wasn't going to be easy baring in mind I had just found out that he like liked me. Even so, he was my partner in the potions class so there was no point in trying to be awkward. It was best to try and move forwards.
Anyway, we could have just tried to be friends, right?
"So... How are you?" I asked, beginning to walk and using the wall as a support.
In no way was I going to lean on him. That would just be weird.

Leonardo: My brow raised as she mentioned that. She liked someone else?
It wasn't my place to ask, nor was it in my nature to prise and try to get it out of her. Gossiping was for the weak-minded and the bored. Fortunately, I was neither, so I thought.
"I believe we were talking about being lonely," I murmured, "however, if you want to change the topic of conversation you may...or if you want me to leave you alone."
The bell was going to ring at any moment. Pretty soon many people would see us together and the rumours would begin to fly. Though I had dealt with them before in school, including one where I apparently murdered an entire family of humans, that was certainly not going to one I would like to add to my resumé.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:28 pm

Carmen: I shrugged. "I honestly dont care. I'm done with class for today." I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes. "I understand if you don't want to be seen talking to me. I mean I am gossip central. And drama central. And the 'center of all evil'. Any other names I'm missing?"

Josh: Heading to potions club BC he signed up and I forgot.

((yeah you can join ))
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:48 pm

Quentin: I snorted at her, wincing lightly as it jarred my sore chest, one that I had already hurt from shifting.
"Small talk? Okay.. Well I'm not doing too well.. I have awesome second degree burns all over my body, some third, and my rep is being damaged as we speak due to evil little nightling gremlins that think they're too cool for school.. and I'll have to deal with them later.. and the poor little guys who are pulled into all of their shit.. So.. Not so bad.. could be worse.. You?" I replied, unwrapping the sandwich casually whilst hobbling along beside her.

June: studying and being adorable.. things I wish I could do and be..*wistful sigh*
*burps*
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Name: Raven Gray
Age (15-19): 16
Species (no humans allowed (sorry)): Dragon
Abilities:Able to breath fire, and transform into a 'human' form.
Dayling or Nightling: Nightling
Description (or picture, whatever floats your boat):
dragon: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Digi-Paint-Practise-Dragon-145200486
'Human': Raven, as her name suggests, has black hair the colour of ravens feathers, two grey horns spiraling out from the top of her head, her hair falling gracefully around the horns. Her eyes are a mix of violet with lavender that seem to swirl together like molten colours. She is a small 'human' being only 5'4" in height, her build being muscular but proportionate. Two wings extend from her back, they have a wingspan of 14 feet and re black with dark purple accents to the leathery feel of the wings. Her arms are scaled up until her hands when they turn abnormally pale and into skin with human hands.
Personality: As proud as any good dragon is, she holds herself with mighty majesty and looks down on most people, only feeling that a few species are at her level, but of course she was raised this way. Raven can be whiny and annoying at times but she hasn't matured at all, due to her young age. Loves metallic things especially gold and silver or jewels. When someone breaks through her untrusting barrier and becomes friends with her she will protect them until her last breath, part of her nature since dragons seldom make friends.
History: She is practically a newborn for as dragons go. Her father, one of the lords in the Order of Dragons, the leaders of the dragon kind, sent her to the school.

(( I'm sorry everything is so short, she's a new character of mine..))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:57 pm

I guess gifty will be after bookie? To keep order? So
open
me
bookie
gifty

and its opens turn Smile yay all sorted
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:09 pm

(I'm not arguing, but shouldn't it be Gifty's turn next if she's after Booki seeing as she posted last, y'know, to get her in rather than waiting another revolution... Sorry if I'm not making sense. I've had a long day -.-)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:11 pm

No that's a good idea. What charries are available for her to interact with? Josh is I know that. And June. Is that it?
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:17 pm

(Yeah, I think that's it. Leo and Lia are talking to people all ready).
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:24 pm

(( Could Raven be friends with June?))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:30 pm

(totes!)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Raven: I snuck up behind June, not knowing what my friend was doing but knowing from the body language that she was indeed bored, or something to that remark. Biting my lip I took a moment of thought, should I scare my friend or not.
That moment was over in a split second when I moved my head to hover over June's shoulder and made a soft 'boo' sound from my throat.

(( Sorry this is short..))
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:57 pm

Leonardo: Though some other names did immediately spring to mind, I couldn't say any of them. None of them were exactly flattering for her.
"Well, I need to get some food. Coming?"
I often did get a bit peckish after a vision, mostly when I had a load all at once, however, at that point, I was starved. I was sure that if I didn't grab something then my stomach would start eating itself.

Amelia: I gave a small sigh, "Despite the injury and the frustration of not being able to do over half of my extra-curricular activities, I'm not too bad either, thanks."
Nope. No archery, no cheerleading, no softball. I was going to be left being bored...and potion-making until the wound healed up well enough. That meant that I couldn't become the captain for any of those things, the try outs and elections taking place whilst I 'got well and rested'.
It was more than irritating for me.
"Are you talking about those kids you and Carmen were with earlier?" I asked, "They were really quite sweet."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Carmen: I could tell he knew more- ones i had purposely left out- but i was surprised to hear him ask if I wanted to get food with him. I was hungry though. "Sure..." I followed him. A few kids were already eating and started whispering to each other. I tried to ignore them but they were being rather loud about it. Two were even pointing at us.

Josh...... Is........ Walking
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:14 pm

Quentin: I chuckled, "I wish, no.. those adorable little things are Carmen's little cousins.. I'm talking about the idiotic first years who think they're tough shit..'
I looked up as we struggled along, taking another bite from my sandwich and sighing. Another long hallway to go.

June: I screamed, in utter terror, earning glances from everyone around me as I turned to see the delighted face of Raven.
I pouted, my wings were just in a mess of shakes and I attempted to hold in the relief that sat in my throat that it wasn't some sort of killer.
"W..Why would you do that?" I asked with a frown.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gifty Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Raven: I grinned even wider at her pure terror." I did that because I'm you're friend, and because it's fun! Plus your reactions are some of the best I've ever seen, or heard." I made a point of rubbing my ears as if they were hurting from the ear piercing scream she had let out.
" What have you been up to anyways? I've been looking for you forever!" Stretching I unfolded my wings and let them hang comfortably instead of having them tucked close to my back. Looking up I saw a piece of hair out of place and around my horn so I fixed it with a look of utter disappointment at my hair.
Gifty
Gifty

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:38 pm

Leonardo: Kids at that age could really act so childishly. As soon as they saw the two of us talking, they were muttering an creating gossip to send around the school. It had probably then reached at least fifty people, what with the mind-readers up and about, looking for secrets to spread.
Whatever.
Grabbing a tray, I piled on about three packs of sandwiches along with two muffins, a large bag of chips and a bottle of water -- y'know, to be healthy.
I didn't care that the dinnerlady raised her bushy brow at me. She didn't know what I just saw.
I quickly paid for it and sat down in the corner of the cafeteria, at my usual table and waited to see if Carmen was going to join me.
I didn't know whether I wanted her to or not though...
What was happening to me?

Amelia: Even though he swore, I gave a nod. It was the same every year. Each time there seemed to be at least three kids who thought that they were the best thing since sliced bread and tried to overrun the school with mayhem, almost forgetting that there were many, many more students who could easily knock them back onto their hind.
"Oh, her cousins," I murmured with a nod, "I was going to say that they looked like her."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:01 pm

Carmen: I smiled at my favorite lunch lady- the only one who didn't try to poison me with nuts or actual Fae poison. "Here ya go sweetie. Warning I did have my eyes off it for about five minutes so be careful." I thanked her and paid.
I saw Leonardo in his corner and debated. Finally I just decided to ask so I walked over. "hey since quent is gone do you mind if..." If he said no shed end up going to her room.

josh is in posions club.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:17 pm

June: I just sighed and gestured to my work spread out in front of me.
"This is where I've been.." I explained.
That and mooning over Josh, the thing I definitely couldn't have but wanted oh so much. Like that puppy I wanted when I was a kid.
Except Josh wasn't a puppy.
And he had abs.
Drool.

Quentin: "What, you thought they were her kids or something? Nah, her Aunt visits a lot... we take care of the little guys." He explained further, pushing his hands deeper into his pockets.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next