Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Vladimir Academy - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Vladimir Academy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Vladimir Academy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Vladimir Academy - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Vladimir Academy - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Vladimir Academy - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Vladimir Academy - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Vladimir Academy - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Vladimir Academy - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Vladimir Academy

4 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Vladimir Academy - Page 3 Empty Re: Vladimir Academy

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:15 pm

(It's plague is everywhere. I cannot hide from the burn that is One Direction.)

Quentin: I paused as she started to hover and ran a hand through my hair, still a bit miffed from our fight earlier. She had so much, and yet she threw most of it away because she was petty. She was a great friend when she was honest, when she was herself.
"You know I lied, why humour me?" I asked.
I glanced back again, almost longingly at Amelia, oh well, it wasn't meant to be.
I had better things to do, like creeping out the newbies and acting evil and pranking people and being a Nightling.

June: With all of the important documents laid out I sat back staring at them. I had so much to do, fix the newly formed barricade in the arts room and their feud between expressionism and surrealism, then hand out all the class lists to the teachers before posting them in the main hall, then set up the audition papers for the school play. So much to do. I stood once more to pull a piece of paper from one of the piles, effectively knocking over my water bottle. I let out a squeak of terror as it toppled over and rolled to the floor. Nothing. Nothing but a thud.
I could've sworn I had it opened.
A frown graced my face when I picked it back up to set it on the table. Strange.
"You're going crazy June.. got yourself into to much work and now you're just going crazy.. you're even talking to yourself. Fantastic. Now you're a freak and crazy, what a wonderful combination. You must have boys lining up from everywhere to date you." I muttered to myself frustratedly while my wings flapped irritatedly. I had to learn to control them more.

bookcrazI

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:34 pm

I am really really sorry. If it helps, I didn't vote for them on the X Factor talent show from whence they came...

Amelia: I smiled as I took the sheet of paper from him, grinning that his scribble was there, right under Quentin's.
"Thanks, y'know, a lot of people signed up thanks to you," I nodded at him, "But now... Well, I just wanted to get away from the Terror Twins. I might go get a coffee, quick."
And if he wanted to come along, he was more than allowed to. Hell, I would even buy the thing for him. Just as log as he stayed.
But as I pinned the sheet to the notice board, I couldn't help but peer over to where Carmen was hovering, just above Panther Boy's head. And as I caught his gaze, I gave him a quick nod, something which I hoped conveyed as a thank you.
I was sure that there was more to him than meets the eye.

Leonardo: A small chuckle escaped my mouth, watching as she flustered over her mental health. Maybe it would have been easier to leave her be. Maybe I shouldn't have gotten involved.
Oh well, the deal was done.
Leaning back on my chair, I gave a sigh. Sure enough, my hood fell down.
Then the images attacked.
Gripping onto the desk, I reeled back in pain, eyes slammed shut, the light blinding me. I grunted, pushing through the pain, cursing the agog that I had no hood to cover my cower.
It wasn't even anything important, only...
"Oh my!"
I glared as a freshman free of clothing ran through the middle of the library, all with a group of Shapeshifting Nightlings chasing after him.
I couldn't help but grin, though the image wasn't something that I wanted burning through my mind.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:42 pm

Carmen: I avoid the question. "Why'd you follow me knowing full well I was still upset?" Secretly in happy he followed me. I hate being alone and having been dubbed the Terrible Twins since we first met he's the closest thing I have to a real friend- though if never admit it out loud.

Josh: "Sounds good." I start heading that way with her. "So how was break?" I had thought about hanging out with her during break but my training got in the way of me seeing anyone but my family.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:55 pm

Quentin: I shrugged, "Cause you're upset."
I wasn't heartless.
Clearly when Amelia caught my gaze and nodded and my heart stopped for a moment, that was enough proof that I had one. Seeing her walk away with Joshperfecthair prettyface was enough to crush it, so yes, I had a heart.
"I'm not an asshole all the time." I added, brushing my hands through my hair to fix it. Acting like I didn't care was my specialty.

June:
I looked up to the quiet cursing coming from the corner, that kid...Leonardo sat there, rocked back and forth there actually, holding his head. His hood was down, which was unusual for him, he did not look like a happy camper. He was pretty handsome when you could actually see his face, to tell the truth. I stood and quickly made my way to him, my attempted greeting was ignored, or just not comprehended. I frowned then pushed his hood back over his head in hopes that he'd snap out of it.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Amelia: Oh my gosh. I was walking along with Josh and was about to get coffee and he was asking me how my break was.
I literally had to pinch myself.
"Umm," I stammered, running my hand through my hair, "Yeah, it was good, thanks. It was nice to see the family, catch up with what was happening... Oh, and I got to see my little niece for the first time so that was pretty awesome. How was yours?"
Yeah, my older brother and his wife recently had a little girl and until then I hadn't actually seen her. That was probably my highlight. Apart from that, I just did the same old things.
Reading.
Archery.
Potion-making.
All of the fun things that wild teenagers do on the weekend.

Leonardo: I hated my abilities. I hated my life. I hated this school.
Unfortunately, my migraine was too harsh for me to flip the hood back up, even so, I flinched away when I felt someone's hand near me. With the hood slipped up, I snuck back in my seat, nestling further into it, eyes peering at her behind the darkness of my hood. I couldn't have her touch me. It only made things worse.
And it had to be that June kid.
"Thanks," I muttered gruffly at her, "Returned the favour."
And I thought that I would let her work that out. If she did, whatever, I wouldn't care. If not then there was no skin off of my nose.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:49 pm

Carmen: "Why bother everyone knows I'm just a stuck up bitch" I meant to think it but I end up saying it out loud. I pray he didn't hear me but I know he probably did. I put my wings away and land before I head off down the hallway again.

Josh: "it was good. I mostly trained with my family though. I meant to try to see if you wanted to hang out but training got in the way." I hold the door open for her when we reach the cafe.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:10 pm

Quentin: I followed after her quickly stopping her by stepping in front before she could pass me. "Because you're my friend and I know that you just act that way." He finished before walking off.
If she wanted to be alone, then fine, but no one leaves before Quentin is finished talking.
And I had my own problems, she never asked about them, now did she? Not that I'd answer her truthfully... but the sentiment would be nice, I could think about telling her that I was mildly in deep liking of a girl that thought I was a creep and was attracted to another guy who was just her type who seemed interested in her too.Telling her that would just prove that I was sad little man. And make it true.

June: I stared at him for a moment, returned what favour? A frown sat on my face for a moment as I attempted to choose what to do, I didn't really know this kid that well and thus my future actions were hard to plan out.
"Do you need anything? Are you okay? Water? Medicine? A hug..?" I asked, hoping to help.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:22 pm

Amelia: Wait, what?
He wanted to ask me if I wanted to...hang out?
If he wasn't around, I could have squealed.
Josh wanted to be with me!
...damn his training!
"Thanks," I smiled, slipping through the door, "How is your training coming along, then?"
Glancing over my shoulder, I strolled up to queue for the cafe, a couple of Sophomores deciding what they wanted to drink. I couldn't help but wonder, was this technically a date?
Even if he didn't, I might have to. It made me feel pretty damn awesome.

Leonardo: I simply shook my head at her.
She couldn't do anything. She couldn't find me a way of getting these bloody migraines to stop, could she?!
...I needed to calm down.
Now.
"Peace...and quiet," I muttered, standing up, "If I get some of that then I'll be fine. Thanks."
And it seemed that I would never get that anywhere. Not even in the library, the place where you were meant to be silent. Even so, if she scurried off to her corner, that would be more than satisfactory for me.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:42 pm

Carmen: I stop walking and look at him. "I'll catch up to you later." I'd ask what's wrong but already know. I saw making goo goo eyes at that Dayling Amelia. It sucks being friend zoned. Especially when it happens because of other people naming you like you're related. TWINS? REALLY? terrible Two would've been better maybe I would've had a chance. But all those Daylings- Flame shoots up from the ground around me. I need to calm down and hope he didn't realize I just partook in my own inner monologue. I take deep breaths and turn into the library heading for the dark corner. I'm probably making a scene with my stomping and my hair swirling from my body heat rising. But whatever.

Josh: "Its going pretty well. I need to work on my healing some more but I'm getting pretty good at it." I tell her "White Chocolate Moca please and whatever she's getting." I pull out a twenty and put it on the counter. I turn to her and smile.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Quentin: I sat at a table at the cafe, not spying just drowning my sorrow in hot chocolately goodness. I might have been watching a little bit, watching her smile and blush while mumbling angrily into my steamy drink. Carmen had pissed me off a little more than usual and thus I was turning into one of those mopey kids that I hated so when the next kid stared at me I simply seductively licked my lips and winked.
That was enough.
Get them off my back.

June: I bit my lip and backed up and offered a smile, awkwardly fluttering back to my table, watching him to make sure he was really going to be okay.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:09 am

Amelia: Healing. Now that was something that I could use...at least without potions and natural herbs.
"Fair enough," I grinned, "and I'll have a decaf skinny latte, please."
Yep, I was basically just having a cup of slightly flavoured milk.
Though I didn't like the fact that he was paying. I technically invited him, so I should be. But the person took the money from the counter before I had a chance to utter any disapproval to the fact.
I probably was just coming off as a pretty trinket...again.
Or it was in my head...again.
Gently, I sighed, leaning against the counter slightly as the coffee machine began to brew up.
"Anyway," I began to murmur, regretting the words I was choosing all ready, "even if you weren't training, I doubt that you could get to where I am...or I could get to you..."
Or that my father would permit outsiders...

Leonardo: Fortunately, the hood was just up in time.
Before I could even realise, the flashing images of Carmen storming in came running through my mind.
Just to make my day better.
From behind the hood, I watched as she stormed passed me, by the tables that June and I were sat up.
Damn she looked pissed. Well, more so than usual. It was a bit funny, actually, watching her.
And it was only the morning of the first day. The first day that was designed for the freshmen to settle in and the other years to catch up with their classmates after a long summer.
Homework didn't start until tomorrow.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:01 am

Cramen: The only time I've ever cried was when my brother died. I've never been pissed off enough to actually start crying... Until today. As soon as I reached my corner in the library I wrap my wings around me because I can't keep the tears from falling. I harshly wipe them away but they keep falling. "Gosh Carmen what is wrong with you?" I ask myself.

Josh: "Oh, that's right. Your dad. Well then maybe we can make some time this year?"
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:38 am

Quentin: I watched them from my little table, muttering to myself and making up their conversation in, what I was sure, were accurate portrayals of their voices, though Amelia's voice tended to crack from my awkward attempt at falsetto. I was a manly man. I was also a mess. I grimaced into my foamy lattechisoythingmacrap.

June: I looked up to see a flurry of wings and tears and a body that was ever so close to that of Carmen. Carmen didn't cry though.
I looked across the room to that Leonardo fellow then to Carmen, who had secluded herself at the other end of the library, and finally to my work. I was conflicted. I grimaced.
I finally made my way over to her carefully, "Hey.. Are you alright? I heard.. I heard you had a fight with Quentin.. Do.. Do you want to talk about it? I.. I mean.. You don't have to if you don't want to.. I'm not really your friend or anything.. but if you'd like..." I stuttered.
I cursed inwardly again, I was such a loser.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:35 am

Amelia: At first, I couldn't help but frown. It was more than true about my father. He was even reluctant for me to go to Vladimir Academy simply because there were other creatures. The only reason I was able to go was because I managed to convince him that I would only have minimal conversations with other people.
Well, that went well...
But as she said that, I couldn't help but be taken aback.
He wanted to spend time with me?
Really?
Little me?
"Umm, y-yeah sure," I smiled, pretty aware that my cheeks were on fire, "I'd love to."
Everyone always though that Elves were elegant creatures, however I just proved that fact wrong -- we could be pretty clumsy, too. Just very rarely.
However, one fact that I was proving right was the fact that our hearing was top-notch. Even as the cafe worker put down the drinks on the tray, telling us to enjoy our day, I could hear the mumbles of a boy...perhaps one who's voice was breaking when it went from high to low.
Glancing over my shoulder, my ears twitching beneath my hair, I frowned at the direction of the noise.
Quentin.
Was he trying to follow us? Inwardly, I grimaced, letting Josh take the tray as I began to walk and sit at a table, one that was just close enough to hear his pesky little mutters.

Leonardo: Oh, she really shouldn't have done that. Didn't she know that Carmen's moods changed quicker than any creature in existence? That she could snap at a baby if it looked at her the wrong way?
And she was crying. That was something that no-one had seen before. That meat that she could have been even more volatile!
For June's sake, I couldn't help but watch the conversation out of the corner of my eye. As a gentleman, surely it was my job to whisk her away from trouble, to bat away and discourage the childish hand that tried to prise, to feed the raging lion.
But who knew, really. She could just begin to break down and openly weep into the poor Fairy. I was only speculating.
Even so, with the librarian tottering around and putting up posters, there was no-one left bar the three of us. I guess that's why I liked the library so.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:47 am

Carmen: I realize I'm not alone and wipe my eyes before unwrapping my wings from around me. I try to hold back tears as I reply to the girl. "No. I- I'm fine. Thanks though." I say then wrap my wings around me again before semi-silent tears start to fall again.

Josh: "Cool," I smile at her and continue to drink my coffee. "So are you in any other clubs this year?"
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:23 pm

Quentin: I was bitter, bitter like coffee and I was being a child, but that really didn't stop me, when had it ever? "Did you bother to join any other clubs..like sports?I do sports, I am a bit muscley sports guy and we could do sports together" I rumbled out in his voice, glaring at my drink.
"Oh..I probably had because I'm perfect and pretty and amazing. TeeHee." I giggled, in Amelia's fake voice.
I really had to leave or do something.
"I am such a loser..." I grumbled finally before standing and brushing past her to leave.
I just needed to get out of there, anywhere, I was driving myself insane.

June: I bit my lip and looked around again, nervous and feeling rather crummy. She had been quite cordial to me and now all I wanted to do was help, to comfort her. How did one do that?
"Or..just a hug? Tissues?" I added, I felt so horrible that I couldn't help.
I glanced back to see Leonardo watching and, rather involuntarily on my part, I sent him a small smile then a helpless little look before turning my gaze back to the distressed Carmen.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 pm

Amelia: From behind my coffee, I let out a sigh. Of course I had other clubs. I always had other clubs, ones that I was also vice or head of.
"As well as the potions club," I began, taking in a deep breath, "I've signed up for the archery club, the debate club, the events committee, the cheerleading squad, the softball team, the athletics team and the swimming team... And I would be doing lacrosse too, but I've had a clash."
I laughed to myself slightly. It was unfortunate that the times had to change and I had to pick between the two...
"What about...you?"
Leaning back on my chair slightly, I frowned to myself, hearing what Quentin was muttering. So, he thought that Josh was a meathead and that I was a stuck-up brat?
The unfortunate thing is that it was true -- I did pick up a load of sports...
But my anger quickly subsided. Brushing passed me, whether it was accidental or not, I did hear that comment.
And I couldn't sit there and take that.
Sipping at my coffee, out of the corner of my eye, I watched as he slumped out of the cafe. I knew that I needed to talk to him, and soon.

Leonardo: Watching as Carmen tried to brush her away, I frowned to myself. She wasn't screaming at her to leave...just yet. But still, I was happy sitting there, staying uninvolved and just watching the breakdown of the school's biggest firecracker. If I could have been discrete about it, I would have gotten my phone out to film it, yet instead, that June girl turned and smiled.
Smiled.
...no-one smiled at me.
It wasn't what they did. Usually it was looks of disgust, sometimes it was raised brow. It really depended on the people.
However, the point still stood. No-one smiled.
Under my hood, I frowned, standing up and walking over to them. Crossing my arms over my chest, I looked down at Carmen.
"You gonna get up?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Carmen: That June girl was nice and I had no intentions of snapping. The tears had finally stopped and I was enjoying the dark cloak of my wings when Leonardo- the snark- had to make a comment. My wings opened. "Why does it matter to you? Last time I checked you had a chair of your own." I wasn't being snarky because I didn't know his intentions. But my guard was up and I wasn't letting it down any time soon.

Josh: "Well I'm head of the drama club again, and fencing. Then I have potion club, I'm volunteering my healing skills at the health office, volunteering in the library and I'm back in football. as busy as last year but pretty close to it." I notice Quentin walk out but Carmen's not with him which raises my suspicions.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:30 pm

Quentin: I tossed my half drunk drink into a garbage bin and started to stroll the halls, sulking. First day and I was already a mess, didn't things like this only happen in crappy teen tv shows?
Ugh, right now I was feeling like the protagonist; meaning knee deep in self loathing and meaningless problems that absorbed my life. I sighed, I had better find Carmen before she started to blow things up again.

June: I bit my lip and held out a hand for her, attempting a smile. "What I think he means is, do you want us to help you back to your room? It may be a bit more comfortable than here.. I.. I'd just like to help, so if you don't want to leave, then that's okay too.." I said quickly.
Truthfully I was a tad bit startled that he had entered into the situation, I had only heard about him, barely seen him, but I knew that he tended to be recluse.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Book, Quentin has no physical description in the bio...

Amelia: "Sounds like fun..."
I wasn't going to lie. I didn't hear what he said. I was too busy watching Quentin sulk away.
I couldn't help but feel responsible for it. I didn't know...maybe it was because he helped me. Technically I owed him. A thanks was a good place to start.
"I'm sorry, I've got to go. I have to help out in the sport department set up the equipment. Thanks for the coffee. I'll see you this evening, okay? Sorry for running out like this."
Downing the rest of it, I stood up and quickly gave him a squeeze of the shoulder. I contemplated a handshake but that was way too formal. He didn't understand Elven customs so it was okay.
Father would have killed me.
And with that, I rushed out of there as quickly as possible without seeming like I was indeed hurrying.
Panthers could be pretty damn fast.

Leonardo: My brows furrowed when she growled at me. I could have laughed at her, but I didn't. Instead, I just smirked. Oh, she thought that she was so damn perfect, didn't she? That she shouldn't be facing all of this?
I could have spat on her. But no, I backed down.
"I think you best go to your room," I sighed, "Apparently they've not planned anything special for us today until the evening."
That was all I wanted to say. I could have said a lot more. I could have said that the library was half empty so of course there was plenty of seats. She could have dragged one out for herself to her dark corner if she wanted to.
But then again, it was all could...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:01 pm

Carmen: I sigh and run my hands through my hair. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be taking anything out on you" Did I just apologize? Yes. Did I mean it? Yes. Have I ever done that before? No. I get up and start to walk away, still wiping a few tears. I stop and look back over my shoulder. "I honestly didn't realize that anyone was in here. I'm sorry for bothering you two."

Josh: I watch her walk away as I finish my drink. When I'm done I get up to throw away my cup and check the time. Crap I'm about to be late for the first meeting of drama and I'm the head of it. I take off in a full sprint down the hall and make it just in time to help Hanna finish setting up. I check the sheet and see we got a ton of signups. Hopefully they'll all show.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:49 pm

(Ugh- sorry- He's tall and lean- about 6ft with dark hair and rather angular face-think catlike- wears a mix of baggy unfitting clothes to tight hipster clothes depending on the day)
Quentin: I had leaned myself against a wall and begun to read, covering The Great Gatsby with a porn cover so people didn't think I was out of character. It just got shrugs from the people passing, nothing was out of order and Quentin was being a creep and everyone was freaked out by it.
All was good in the school.
Now I just had to wait until Carmen could show up, then whatever mess she had made I could help clean up, or maybe mess it up a little more.

June:I shook my head and offered another smile, "I don't mind, as long as you're okay..."
I checked my watch as she left and let out a sting of quiet curses, scurrying over to my table and picking up all of my papers.
"Shitshitshit! I'm gonna be late... ugh.. "I muttered to myself.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:13 pm

No worries, Hun Razz

Amelia: Okay, so did I really just ditch Josh to go see Quentin?
Thinking about it, I didn't know why I did that. Why couldn't I stay with him and have a perfectly normal chat.
Perfect.
That's why.
It didn't take me too long to find him, though. And as soon as I saw him leaning up against the wall with a magazine, I sighed.
Why was I doing this?
Creeping up slowly, ignoring the faces that he was getting from everyone else who walked by, I stopped a few feet from him.
And I cleared my throat.

Leonardo: An apology? From Carmen?
It was a new year, wasn't it?
A low chuckle escaped my lips, watching her walk away. She was really broken, wasn't she? What happened to the hard-headed brat that ruled the hallways? The Nightling that everybody feared? And to think, she started off so well.
"It's typical, y'know, June. People like her... They stay strong until one moment. When they the one thing that's been keeping them strong is snapped away, even more a moment, they break."
With a shake of my head, I walked off, slowly, taking it one careful step at a time, making sure that she noticed me. All until I reached the doorway.
"I should know just as well as her."
And with that, I left.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Carmen: I need to thicken up again so I go to my dorm room and change before I go to the training room. The punching bag looks so inviting right now. I hard straight to it, wrap my hands, and go at it. I'm starting to wish someone was here to be a sparring partner.

Josh: five minutes before we start and ninety percent of the people who signed up have already showed. Some first years some a little higher up but no one I recognize yet. I turn to Hanna. "How many more signed up?" She scans the list before answering. "Eight."
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:26 pm

Quentin: I looked up from my book to address whoever had decided to approach me, my attempt to ignore them was thwarted when they tried to talk to me.
But how surprised was I when I saw Amelia standing in front of me instead of a silly little Nightling. I dropped my book in mild shock.
"Amelia...hi..uh..Hi..aren't you..weren't you..with Josh?"

June:I watched him walk away with a frown, pausing in my frantic scrabble for papers. Odd.
I grabbed all the sheets in my arms and raced off to the drama room, I had paperwork I needed to handout and the list went on.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Amelia: I almost smirked at his surprise, "Yeah, I was...but then I saw you leave. Y'know that I heard everything that you said, right? The points on my ears aren't for nothing."
Well, obviously he didn't know. If he did he wouldn't have done it, surely. Unless he was trying to be ironic or something...
I didn't understand Nightling behaviours. They were stranger than anything I had known before in my life.
"Anyway, I need to thank you for getting Carmen off of my back earlier. I know she's your...companion and all."
Peering down at the floor, I caught the name on the spine of the book. My brow raised as I picked it up, almost in surprise. The Great Gatsby? Hidden behind a cheap porno?
I didn't know what to say.

Leonardo: What to do, what to do.
I had so much time to burn and nothing to get on with to kill it. Shame that I left the library so early.
With a sigh, I slunk back to my dorm room, slipping in and quickly locking back up again.
Another year to spend doing the same old. It was a shame that I was running out of time.
And I was running out of options.
My hand filled through my hair as I scraped it back, the hood falling down to my shoulders. I had nothing to do.
May as well practice the abilities.
They always go well. Plus, the training room should have been empty. Everyone was catching up, not lifting weights.
Finding my gym stuff, I quickly threw it in before running down the steps to the room, throwing my hood up.
But just before I entered, an image flashed up in my mind.
Carmen.
Just great.
Either way, I pushed through the door, slipping into the room with a frown. Sure enough, in the corner, attempting to tear up a punchbag, was the Fae herself.
And I couldn't help but dig in.
"You call that punching?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content