Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Vladimir Academy - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Vladimir Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Vladimir Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Vladimir Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Vladimir Academy - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Vladimir Academy - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Vladimir Academy - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Vladimir Academy - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Vladimir Academy - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Vladimir Academy

4 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Vladimir Academy - Page 2 Empty Re: Vladimir Academy

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:30 am

Leonardo: Oh brother.
I didn't even need my ability that it was wise to move along, at least before the fire alarm went off. Though it was apparent that she was snarling at our buddy Quentin, it was unfortunate that no-one could hear it.
But we could see by the flames...
A couple of the younger years just plain ran away screaming, others just slowly began to back away. I, however, stuck around. It was rare that the two of them turned against one another; it was the best kind of drama.
Giving a sigh, I leant back on the wall a little more, watching the wings flicker with the uncontrollable glow.
It was funny, actually. She showed off her abilities so well, making all of the freshmen believe that she had a good control over them...
And then she does that.
It does make me smile.

Amelia: With a small sigh, I quickly grinned at a group of Faeries off to the corner, clustering together. They were obviously judging whether or not they were going to sign up, watching from afar, nattering about their options.
Was Potions Club cool enough? Well, of course not.
But alas, they scurried away again, letting me see the person who was hidden behind them.
Josh.
Oh my gosh, he's coming over. Play it cool Ami...
Sweeping my hair over my shoulder and taking a deep breath, I tried to centre myself. There was no way that I was going to get my words mixed up. Not this time.
"Good morning, Josh," I smiled at him, "And another year of drama begins."
Yeah, that was cool, starting off with a bit of a joke. It was fortunate for me that I had a rather calm persona, otherwise I probably would have been so flustered at that point, just like Mabel in the stand next to me. She was literally hyperventilating.

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:44 pm

Carmen: The flames grow higher but i have enough control over them at the moment. Enough that I wont let the alarms go off because of them. Quentins silence just pisses me off further.

Josh: I chuckle. "speaking of drama Carmen and Quentin are at iit already."
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:54 pm

Amelia: He laughed. Yes!
But even so, I couldn't help but grimace slightly at his words. Quentin and Carmen? Just what we need first thing on a Monday.
"Brilliant. I'll take note to stay away from the corridors, then," I muttered, a grin on my lips, "Are those papers for me?"
I motioned towards the ones in his hand, assuming that they were, seeing as every other person had all ready been given theirs.
"And there's plenty of room in the Potion Club if you want to join this year..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:12 pm

Quentin: I stared at her with a raised eyebrow, letting her get angry, she just couldn't control herself, could she?
"That's what I'm talking about.. You just take everything so personally, you can't help but get angry!" He said back, voice calm but eyes dangerous. His nails had turned to claws and his eyes became slitted, sometimes she just rubbed him the wrong way. She was so stuck up! Believed the world revolved around her, another person can't have other problems because she was the most important. "Don't let the school rain on your parade now." I added as the sprinklers began, most students just got their witch friends to put up little shield spells.

June: I bustled around handing things out, ordering people here and there, organizing other clubs, and setting things up for the unequipped. I was on a roll and in charge and really terrified of failing, but a smile was all anyone needed. After my first round I pinpointed Josh again and made a beeline to him, slipping through the crowd easily, due to my small stature. Okay. I was just short.
"Josh? You get to everyone? Oh..Amelia, am I interrupting something? Sorry.." I finished quickly, turning to go.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:57 pm

Carmen: The water cools down my emotions and dims down the fire a bit. I shake my head. God now I have a headache. "I don't want to fight Quentin."

Josh: "Yes they are and I'll be back later to sign up. Wait June!" I start to follow after her. "I'll talk to you soon Amelia!"
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:12 pm

Leonardo: Sprinklers. Just as I thought.
Turning my head up to the sky, I frowned as the ceiling began to spray the water everywhere, quickly soaking all of my clothes. To be honest, it was to be expected. I knew that somewhen down the line they would go off, that week in fact. I just didn't think it would be so soon.
So with a sigh, still with the good up, I slunk off in attempt to find some drier clothes. Of course, I couldn't resist slipping past the two love birds along the way.
"Thanks Carmen," I muttered, maybe a little too loudly, "Bloody brilliant way to start off the year."
Was I causing friction? Maybe a little.

Amelia: I have a light-hearted chuckle as June came up to us, "It's fine. Don't worry about it."
She didn't have to interrupt, though. I was close to getting Josh to sign up to the club. We almost got someone who wasn't toad-faced to join up. And if he was there, surely many more, girls at least, would sign up.
But then he ran off.
He was chasing the Fairy girl.
Away from me.
"O-okay, bye," I stammered, watching as he ran away from me, "Just...leave me here. Alone. Whilst you walk off with Josh."
That's not cool June.
Not cool.
But even so, just the fact that he had promised to sign up managed to rake in a few more people. All ready there was a queue.
Looks like I'm having a busy morning.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:34 pm

Carmen: I hiss at Leonardo as he walks by. "Whatever. I'm already done with today." I head off to look at the clubs. As I walk in I notice goody two shoes leave the Potion Club area. I smirk and walk over. "Well hello there Amelia"
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:41 pm

Amelia: "Yeah, just your name and your email ao that we can keep in contact. Okay? Thank you," I smiled sweetly at the others as they signed their details.
All ready we were breaking records for the number of people signing up.
But then I heard that voice
Carmen. Just to make my morning perfect. And she pushed in front of everyone in line.
"Sorry, dear, but if you want to sign up, you need to get to the back of the queue."
I waved over to the line of mostly freshmen who were crowded around the table. From my seat, as far as I was concerned, I had the authority. The droplets of water in her hair only told me that she had lost her temper all ready this morning and I wasn't about to let her unleash her woes on the little ones.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:51 pm

Carmen: "Oh sweetie I'm not signing up much to your relief. I don't need potions. I have enough power as it is." I smile sweetly. "But I wanted to make you an offer."
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:56 pm

Hey guys.. if we went in an order I think it'd be easier to keep up...

Quentin: I quickly followed Carmen, shaking off the water before sidling up beside her in the front of a line, a small smile on my face for Amelia.
"Carmen is full of herself, don't mind her.." I added, winking to her.
Ugh. I was such a dick.
She was so pretty in that daylighter way.
Whatever.

June: I turned quickly, shaking my head, "Go on back to her, I was just checking in.. nothing important here." My face was flushed and my wings were twitching. I was just a giant awkward mess with work to do. I ducked my head quickly after my eyes darted up for a second to gather his expression, he seemed comfortable. Normal, even.
"I didn't mean to interrupt your chat with.. Amelia, I just wanted to make sure the job was all done.. I have other work to do anyway.." I restated, glancing behind him to the little doe eyed elf, I knew pretty much everyone in the school.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:12 pm

Agreed. Should I go next, then? Just seeing as you two have replied all ready...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:12 pm

I think that would work well
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:17 pm

Amelia: My brows continued to furrow as Quentin followed up behind her. I couldn't imagine how my day could get any worse.
"Carmen, darlin', I am not interested. Okay? And if you're not here to sign up, then I'll ask you nicely to leave. Got it?"
Still, despite the threat, with the sweet smile on the end, if no one had heard what I had just said, they would have just thought that I had complimented her hair or something.
"And Quentin, hun bun, that I all ready know, but the same to you. Sign up or go away. Got it?"
I knew that the fellow would not go for that. I knew that he would just laugh it off. That was the annoying thing with him. He never took other people seriously.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Carmen: "Quentin. This doesn't concern you. It concerns me, Amelia, and Josh." I give her a sickeningly sweet smile.

Josh:"Are you sure? I'm happy to help if you need it." I smile at her
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:36 pm

Quentin: I pushed her aside for a moment to grab a pencil and scribbled down my name on the signup sheet, dotting my i with a little star. I took a step back to admire my cursive signature, it was pretty damn nice looking. "Now I'm a part of it in an indirect sort of way, which I was already before, but now I have a reason to be here...Let's keep this all G rated kids.. no violence.." I said, a grin on my face.
I leaned back against the table casually, though I was watching the scene carefully. Ready to step in with a joke and sweep Carmen off into a less destructive mess. I tended to clean up a lot of Nightling messes, not many of them understood what their actions brought.
A laugh can cure many things, a clown can fix many things too, so I was basically a janitor in clowns clothing.

June: I shook my head, waving my hand at him with a small smile plastered on my face. "Nonononon.. I'm fine... What's going on there.." I murmured, changing the topic as I saw the awkward mess of people at the potions signup.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Amelia: Shooting a glance to the other people in the line, I gave a sigh, "I'll put the sign up sheet outside of the hall later."
And with that, they all scurried off, happy to get out of there as soon as possible. I quickly stood up, looking at the rotter's name on the damn sheet.
He was a clever thing, I would admit that.
"I don't think it does concern either of us, Carmen. Whatever you have planned, I'm not taking a part in it, and I'm sure that Josh thinks the same, though I'm obviously assuming. Now, if you excuse me, I have better things to do than to waste my time talking to the pair of you. Got it?"
Taking the clipboard, I just shook my head at the pair of them and began to walk away. I was pretty sure that they would follow me, but I didn't really care.
Father said only to use violence when necessary, and this certainly was not a life-or-death situation. Until then, I wouldn't entertain them.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:52 pm

Carmen: "Come on Amelia, don't you want Josh to notice you just a little more?" I smirk a bit.

Josh: I look over and see what she's talking about. "I dont know. But I'm gonna go check it out. If you ever need any more help just call me." I smile and give her my number before heading back toward the signup.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:03 pm

Quentin: I frowned finally, my plan not quite working out as I had hoped. Carmen seemed to continue with her mission, whatever it was though her prodding about Amelia and Josh's relationship seemed to be the focus point. I grimaced, bringing a few raised eyebrows at my unusual expression.
I forced a smile and bounded after the two, silently of course. "Hey Carmen, lay off my club leader... we have better things... to do..Also I heard that kid you decided to intimidate earlier was talking shit. Can't have that." I said, skipping beside the two of them. A grin here and there and winks at a few passers by kept things light, enough. I practically gave up when I saw Josh school hunk of the Dayling parade came Baywatch jogging up to us.

June: I held his number in my hands with a little bit of awe, still nodding as he jogged off. How could he, notice little old me? Wow, I sounded like a main character in a shoujo anime. It didn't matter.
I had things to do and he was being nice, I scurried off to the library, I had more things to set up for the newbies.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:15 pm

Carmen: "That little sh- Well speak of the devil." I look josh up and down as he jogs up to us. Amelia got lucky this time. They both did. "Anywho as Quentin pointed out, I have bigger problems than doing a good dead. Peace out- girls out." I turn and walk away making sure to brush Josh's arm as I walk by.

Josh: I feel a jolt as Carmen walks by but ignore it. I catch up to Amelia. "Hey don't leave yet I promised to sign up." I smile at her. "What was that all about?"
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:22 pm

Hey, I thought that we were going in an order...

Amelia: Good dead? Fat chance.
But as Josh approached, I simply gave a smile, "Thanks for that, Hun. They were giving me a headache. Here."
Handing him the sign up sheet and a pencil, I gave a sigh. He didn't hear any of that, then, did he? I was let off of the hook.
But even so, Quentin didn't have to drag her away from me, did he? Then why did he do that?
Who knew? For now, I want to focus on Josh.

Leonardo: Library. The only place where I could have peace and quiet. Plus, nothing out of the ordinary was going to happen. I could put my walls down and let the visions rest for a bit.
The only thing to tell would be a papercut.
Nestled behind a book on the history of Warlocks, I have a sigh, flicking through the unhelpful pages to my cause.
Nothing that I was looking for. Again.
Glancing up from the pages, just for a moment, I smiled slightly as a fairy came fluttering in a hurry, face as red as Carmen's flames. Brilliant.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Sorry. I'm on my phone. So I can't tell if people are online or not. I'll go last if we wanna try to go back in order
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:29 pm

You can turn the mobile view off, can't you? That's what I do Razz I'm on my phone at the moment. And yeah, I believe it's bookie's turn next, then mine, then yours if you want to go back in the same order...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:29 pm

Quentin: I sighed and slinked off, unsung hero in the troubling times, though my song would probably be some sort of awful one direction tune. I shivered, they were the true evil of the planet.
I cast a glance back Amelia, blushing prettily at Josh and smiling and thanking him. They'd be a cute couple, both elite and daylighters and pretty. At least I could watch her be happy, no matter how creepy that sounded. Ew. Maybe not. Just.. wish that she kept her smile.

June: I mumbled to myself to keep my mind clear and shoved the little slip of paper into the pocket of my jeans. Better things to do. The librarian smiled to acknowledge my presence and I answered it by handing her a stack of information posters about the library system and club, for her to distribute at her choice. That again was met with a smile.
My face hurt.
I shuffled off to settle all my papers at a secluded table, I needed to organize everything. I was too much of a mess.
(We were..)
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Right, so order's now:
- Me
- LA
- Book
Sorted.

Also, please don't tell me One Direction's in America and Canada, too! As a Brit, I apologise profoundly for them... Though I've seen them live -.- Not my fault.

Leonardo: Looking up from the book, I gave a sigh, leaning back on the chair, staring up at the ceiling far above me. I couldn't be bothered with reading. Not this early in the day. Technically, I was meant to be sleeping, not researching things.
Rubbing my temples, I sipped at the coffee at my desk, pretty glad that I had the sense to buy a cup before taking a seat.
But as I glanced over at the fairy girl to the side, I frowned, shutting my eyes as the familiar flash of an image hit me, the blinding light hitting me like a tonne of bricks.
The girl.
The papers.
The bottle of water with the lid not put on properly.
It was rather obvious what would happen.
Now, I had a dilemma. I could help her or I could not...
With a sigh, under the desk, I twirled by fingers slightly, causing the lid to tighten itself up, hopefully without her noticing.
I would have hated that.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:54 pm

Carmen: I take off not knowing where exactly im going. I know Quentin lied about the first year boy but I was bored with that little girl anyway. My feet are getting tired I'm not used to being on them this long so I open my wings and hover in place. No fire this time just wings.

Josh: I sign up and hand the sheet back to her. "So where are headed? And mind if I join you?"
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:15 pm

(It's plague is everywhere. I cannot hide from the burn that is One Direction.)

Quentin: I paused as she started to hover and ran a hand through my hair, still a bit miffed from our fight earlier. She had so much, and yet she threw most of it away because she was petty. She was a great friend when she was honest, when she was herself.
"You know I lied, why humour me?" I asked.
I glanced back again, almost longingly at Amelia, oh well, it wasn't meant to be.
I had better things to do, like creeping out the newbies and acting evil and pranking people and being a Nightling.

June: With all of the important documents laid out I sat back staring at them. I had so much to do, fix the newly formed barricade in the arts room and their feud between expressionism and surrealism, then hand out all the class lists to the teachers before posting them in the main hall, then set up the audition papers for the school play. So much to do. I stood once more to pull a piece of paper from one of the piles, effectively knocking over my water bottle. I let out a squeak of terror as it toppled over and rolled to the floor. Nothing. Nothing but a thud.
I could've sworn I had it opened.
A frown graced my face when I picked it back up to set it on the table. Strange.
"You're going crazy June.. got yourself into to much work and now you're just going crazy.. you're even talking to yourself. Fantastic. Now you're a freak and crazy, what a wonderful combination. You must have boys lining up from everywhere to date you." I muttered to myself frustratedly while my wings flapped irritatedly. I had to learn to control them more.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next