Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Vladimir Academy - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Vladimir Academy - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Vladimir Academy - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Vladimir Academy - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Vladimir Academy - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Vladimir Academy - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Vladimir Academy - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Vladimir Academy - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Vladimir Academy - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Vladimir Academy

4 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Vladimir Academy - Page 7 Empty Re: Vladimir Academy

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 pm

Carmen: I finally finish the drawing before tearing it out and balling it up. It was perfect... but I hated it. I turn to Leonardo. "I can tell that you can't stand this, so can we not pretend otherwise? I mean, I'm willing to get along- or at least try- but I'm not willing to put on a fake smile every day. I cannot be fake. And if you're not willing to try and get along then whatever we can sit on our sides of the table and ignore each other." I mean I can be reasonable. I don't know people don't think so- actually I do but whatever.

Josh: I walked to the library. I had more than one free block because I had taken classes that where a year above me last year to try and get some of my credits done early. "Hi, Mrs. Hartung. Need help with anything today?"
The elderly woman plopped a load of books in front of me. "There's more on those carts over there. If you could check them in and put them away for me that would be great." She smiled sweetly and turned back to her work.

LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:59 am

Quentin: I practically ran to the sick room and threw my body at a bed, though instantly regretting it after from the pain. I was such an idiot.
No way she'd go out with me, she liked that pretty boy Josh kid.
I was just some creep. A Nightling. Someone trained for the darkness.
I rested my arm over my eyes with a sigh of defeat; I knew this was going to happen anyway.
Woe was me.

June: I shuffled to my next class, face still flushed from the earlier everything.
He thought my eyes were pretty.
My wings were fluttering so violently I was hovering off the ground in mild bliss. I say mild because each time my wandered off into fantasies I had to bring myself down to reality.
And that reality was pushing me into my next class.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Location : Hell... there are so many screaming children here....

Character Sheet
Name: Zem Grayson
Race: Human Kinsmen
Level: 1

http://stuff-fluffcoolcats.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:58 am

Hey guys, I'm going to be away for a bit. I'll be back on Friday, so just two nights Smile

Leonardo: Why did she rip that up? That was actually pretty decent.
But whatever.
I pursed my lips and gave it a thought. I genuinely didn't like her. She was the personification of evil in my eyes. Why would I want to try and get on?
Biting into his lip, he watched as the rest of the class filed in, moaning about the seating arrangements and that they couldn't mess about with their friends this year.
"Tell you what, I'm willing to be civil under two conditions. First, you try to keep your wings under control; I don't want them hitting me every five seconds. And second, I don't want any complaining or moping. Whatever problems you have, I get. Everyone has problems and needs time to move, however, class time isn't when that should happen. I find the gym is good for dealing with such issues."
Though she couldn't see it beneath the darkness of his hood, he was giving her a half-honest look, one that genuinely read that if she would stick by that then he would stand by his words.

Amelia: Finally.
As soon as the bell rang, I rose from my seat, grabbing a hold of my bag and the table to use as a quick crutch to help me out. Well, the thing was, because I had been sitting down when everyone come in, nobody actually saw my leg. Of course, as I got up and everybody thought it would be a good idea, they caught sight of the redness of my skin.
"Shit! Amelia!" Mandy, one of very few the cheerleading Nightlings shrieked, "Since when have you had that?!"
I could only give a small smile, "Yesterday."
Happily, with her being rather strong, she managed to help me get out of class all right and dropped me off at the library, where I had agreed with Ms. Marx it would be a good idea for me to stay until my leg had healed properly.
Giving a sigh, I hobbled in, trying my best to seem as though I was okay, but the angry marks said otherwise. I was just happy that the lovely little librarian wasn't looking at me, otherwise she's only get in a flutter about it. I just grabbed the closest table and took a seat at it.
Well, I had almost nothing and all of the interesting books were too far away. Grabbing a hold of the sheet I was asked to do, I quickly finished it off.
Now what?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:58 am

Carmen: I nodded and tucked my wings away completely. You wouldn't know that I have them if you didn't know me. "Fine." The lecture was about to start so I pulled out my binder and started taking notes. I hadn't really taken notes in a while, so I got a few weird looks. I had promised Claire I would do better since she had taken me in when I got kicked out of my parent's house all because I wasn't willing to concern myself with finding a "Suitable husband" by my birthday in two months. Whatever.

Josh: I finished with the books and walked up to the librarian again. "Anything else you need help with?" He had a feeling that there was- like fixing the broken computers or something- but he kind of hoped she'd say no so he could pull out his spell book and practice some of his minor spells that he needed to work on.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:49 am

June: I slid into class with a thousand apologies to the teacher for being late, blushing madly and glancing around for any available seat. I grimaced lightly when I saw Carmen and Leonardo sitting together and winced when I saw my seat was right in front of theirs.
Goody.
Then again, may not be so bad. Grandma always told me to give everyone a chance, and your enemies two chances.

Quentin: I rolled my shoulders lightly as I laid on the sick room bed, questioning my sanity, and sighed.
I needed to train a bit more, my shift side was getting restless.
Maybe that was why I was being such a little pansy assed dweeb. Perhaps it's just built up stress.
I sat up with a smile, that had to be it.
I'd be over Amelia in seconds after shifting and training for a bit, my other side was just restless and the crush was a means to let out energy.
Had to be it.
I grabbed my bag and practically skipped to the simulator room, ignoring the pain in my abdomen.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:07 pm

Leonardo: Ah, June, was it? She was the girl in the library from the day before...
She tried to touch me.
Whatever.
With a sigh, I leaned back in my chair, casually taking a note or two every now and then as the teacher went on and on about spells and such, namely ones to do with the elements. I couldn't do anything like that so I didn't really bother with it. I just spent my time staring at the back of the fairy girl's head, seeing if she noticed. 
If I could 'suggest' things well enough I would have made her stand up and do Gangnam Style in front of everyone.
That would have made things interesting. 
But no, Mr. Vixen just got to the segment in the program where he asked the class questions to make sure that they were listening.
And that's when one hit me.
My lovely Fae friend would be asked a question. 
Tapping on Carmen's arm to alert her, I watched as the teacher, as predicted, asked her about the top common mistakes when it came to casting.
Easy if you were listening.

Amelia: Glancing up from my page as I finished, I gave a sigh. I had an hour to kill and nothing to do meanwhile. The interesting spell books were just ever so slightly out of reach and if I tried to move it would only pain me.
But then I heard that voice.
I heard his voice.
Josh was in the library too?!
Running my hand back through my hair, I couldn't stop that familiar sensation from boiling up within me, the one which I generally developed whenever I even heard his name be mentioned. Glancing around to see where he was, my eyes laid onto him leaning over the counter, displaying that lovely firm butt of his...
I needed to stay cool.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:24 pm

(Omg maturity time but I laughed so hard at 'she tried to touch me')
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:58 pm

Hehe, that was what I was aiming for Razz
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Lovely firm butt had me laughing. All the people in the restaraunt gave me weird looks.

Carmen: "Carmen do you know the answer?" I looked up from my notes. Always thinking I'm not paying attention... "Mispronunciation, mixing up your words, and leaving out or adding words." Too easy really. Vixen gave me a shocked looked. "Uh... Yes... That was uh... That was correct." I smirked and looked back down at my notes. I only acted flakey at times. I was supposed to take advances classes but chose not to.

Josh: She shook her head and shooed me off. I walked to a nearby table and pulled out my caster books when I felt like someone was watching me. I turned around to see Amelia. "Oh hey! How's the burn?" I grabbed my stuff and walked over to sit with her, smiling at her as I sat down.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:48 pm

Lol I love awkward laughs and awkward looks

June: I had been grimacing for a while now, a headache tempting my frontal lobe into submission, that and that horrible itching sensation that someone was watching me. I shivered lightly from it and tried to concentrate on my notes.
Why did I want to listen to Gangum style? I didn't even like that song all that much. Wasn't my Genre.
I tapped along to the beat with a sigh, humming the melody in irritation.

Quentin: Frolicking off in the training room and shifting and being a sexy panther thing
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Haha, sorry about that. I'm in a strange mood Razz Though I have cried in public, on a train, before because of you, Miss CrazI -.- Hehe, love Quentin

Leonardo: I'd like to think that she had me to thank for that. Nonetheless, she seemed pretty alert as it was. I wasn't needed.
But whatever. I managed to get that June girl humming that song. That was good enough for me. It was nice to know that it was half-working. Better than making a fool of myself.
"Leonardo, when did the author of the Spell 101 manuscript create it?"
Ah, should have seen that one coming.
"Umm..." I mumbled, tapping my pen on the desk, "It was--"
Visions attacked at the wrong times, every time.
Slamming my eyes shut, I tried to beat through it, but I couldn't help but feel as though something bad was going to happen. Very bad. I was gripping onto the table so hard that my knuckles had turned white, it was that bad.
"1722," I blurted, "I gotta go."
And without another word, even leaving everything behind, I got up and made my way to the door. As soon as I was out of sight, I legged it to the gents' to throw up.

Amelia: Oh gosh he saw me.
He was heading towards me.
He sat down at my table.
How does one act casual when that ass is swaying towards you and takes up a chair next to you?
Words didn't form in my mind that quick, but the small smile on my lips bought me enough time to let me play it cool.
"It's getting better, I think," I smirked, "Thanks for asking. How are you?"
I was truly blessed with a gift when I found out that I could play casual relatively easily. Like a lot of 'popular' girls around the guys. They all seem to act as if it was nothing. It was truly brilliant.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:29 pm

Carmen: I was given weir looks as my partner ran out of the room. Some said are you gonna help him and others were accusatory, asking what I did to bring it on. "Uh... Any volunteers to check on him?" No one volunteered so Vixen looked at me. "Fine..." I sigh and grab all of our stuff. Hell if I'm leaving class I'm not coming back. I got my participation for today. I walk out down the hall, using my heightened hearing to listen for him and hear something in the men's room. When I reach it, I lightly rap on the door. "Uh... Leonardo? Vixen sent me to... Check on you? I guess..." I didn't know how he'd react but I braced myself for the worst.

Josh: "I'm good. Just enjoying the benefits of free blocks and brushing up on some spells." By "brush up on" I mean "relearn because I forgot" but hey, nobody's perfect right? Even Hannah Montana knew that- and she wasn't that great. Hannah Montana. Oh sometimes I crack myself up.

Sorry I've been so busy I barely have time to post in even one chat. Blehck
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Sorry bb, sometimes I make it pour.. but really.. It kinda makes me happy that I can at least elicit some sort of emotion.. Razz
Side note: I feel like I embody Quentin..he is my soul animal Razz

Quentin: Panther stuff.. maybe some jumping.. maybe some rolling around on the ground.. groomin'....dunno.. he's a panther.. we may never know.

June: I grimaced at the sudden loss of the two people behind me, leaving me stranding in a class of strangers. Okay, not strangers. I knew who everyone in the class was, from their files that I organized for the teachers, I didn't really know them.
I sighed.
At least the song was gone.
But I had a feeling something bad was gonna happen and Leonardo knew what was gonna happen. Wierd.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:56 pm

Hehe, I do Quentin :3

Amelia: I gave a weak smile as he spoke, nodding along politely as any person would, though I couldn't help but raise a brow slightly as he seemed to chuckle to himself.
He must have thought of something that amused him, bless him.
"That's cool," I murmured, "I think I should go over my potion books, actually."
Yeah, and make the plans for the first club meeting. I knew that I'd probably just do an intro, for the sake of the first years, show them the basics and team them up with an older student...
"Oh, that reminds me!" I exclaimed, though rather quietly, "You need to be in room P12 at lunchtime for the club meeting, okay? And tell anyone else you know..."
I couldn't help but let my cheeks flush red ever so slightly, just because I was so casually talking to him. I thought that I over stepped the line or something...

Leonardo: Shaking. I couldn't stop myself from shaking. Never had I ever needed to throw up after a vision...
But then again, I've never had one as weird as that.
Unlike the rest of them, ones which would happen in mere seconds and was an actual clear picture, that one... Well, it was a load of images stacked up upon one another, and it wasn't going to happen extremely soon.
But soon enough.
I grimaced as I heard the knock on the door, then Carmen's voice. Wiping away my breakfast with the back of my hand, I cleared my throat.
"I'm good, thanks," I shouted back at her, "I'll be back in a few. Go ahead."
Well, I probably wasn't going to return, actually. I probably had to tell someone what I saw, what was going to happen. Or I needed to figure it out myself.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Carmen: I roll my eyes and slide down against the wall. "I know we aren't friends but I can tell when people lie. I do it enough to know. So- uh-if you wanna talk about it..."
I let the sentence drop off. I didn't want to step over any boundaries. I sat there and waited for a reply.

Josh: "Will do. Well since I'm about to practice, do you wanna practice with me?" I've always been better at spells and whatnot when I have someone to hang with.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:39 pm

June:
I bit my lip and kept on with my notes, that dark feeling lurking around the corners of my brain as I attempted to push the worry out.
That was a fairy thing, to be anxious.
With wings you need a strong heart but it also meant a faster heart beat and that meant faster thought process and that meant you jumped to conclusion faster. Well, a typical Light fairy, which I was.
Carmen had things a bit different as a dark fae. I hummed lightly as my pencil scribbled furiously, things at this school were beginning to get crazy.

Quentin: Running jumping doing aerial splits, pather me is the sexiest me... lalalala...
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:40 pm

Leonardo: I grumbled under my breath. She wasn't going to leave me alone, was she? Sure, she was trying to be nice, but...
It didn't suit her.
After splashing my face a few times with the cold water, I sucked up enough breath to go outside, that horrible after-sick taste coating my mouth. I couldn't get rid of it.
Like Carmen.
"I said I'm good. It's just... I've never had a vision like that."
I didn't really want to talk about it with anyone, let alone her. It was something that I needed to figure out myself.

Amelia: If I was drinking a glass of water, I would have spat it out.
Josh wanted to practice spells with me?!
"I-I can't so spells. The most magical thing I do is make potions. I wouldn't know where to start," I stammered, running my hand through my hair.
It was true. Only High Elves and the highest Dark Elves practiced magic and spells like that. It wasn't allowed.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Carmen: I scowled and got up. "Fine..." I shoved his stuff into his arms and let go- watching as he half stumbled to keep from dropping his book. "Here's your shit." I turned to leave but couldn't bring myself to walk off yet. "I don't know why you're so bitter and introverted. But whatever happened to make you that way... I'm sorry it happened." I said in a small voice. For some reason it still took me a minute before I walked off, and when I did it was rather slow. Like I was subconsciously hoping he'd call me back.

Josh: "Honestly spells are similar to potions. If you leave something out, or add something, you've completely messed up." I looked around the library. "Watch this." I turned to look at the librarian to see if she was watching. When I saw she wasn't I smiled. "Listen to me and abide, move this random thing aside." I concentrated on the computer and waved my hand to the right- away from the librarian. I moved it around the room before putting it back.

Last edited by LeilaniAlexandra on Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:25 pm

June: Fretting about her stuff
Quentin: frolicking whilst hoping to rid himself of his emotional issues.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Leonardo: I hated myself sometimes.
"Carmen! Wait..." I yelled out to her, grimacing as I did.
Finally organising the things in my arms so that they wouldn't fall out of my grip, I caught up with her
"I'm sorry for being a jerk. I, just... I'm not good with people. People... They always fuck things up. It's better for me to be alone. Warlocks..." I gulped, "They always are alone. I'm designed to be that way."
Finally shoving everything in my bag, I gave a small sigh of relief and turned back to face her.
"Look, what I experienced back there wasn't normal for me. I get visions for things that are just about to happen. That, however... That isn't. Not quite yet. I don't know exactly how long, but, hopefully, not yet... Promise me that you won't tell a soul about this conversation, yeah?"
I still had a reputation to keep up, one where I was a bitter lonely arsehole. Plus, if anyone caught wind that I had seen what I did... Well, there would surely have been a frenzy.

Amelia: I couldn't help but giggle as the computer monitor flew around the room. I almost got him caught, the librarian turning around to see what we were doing, just as he set it back down on the table.
I pointed to the open book on the table to make it seem as though we were studying quickly.
"I was told that you need to have a degree of raw magic about you for spells, more than you need for potions," I frowned, "Though that's pretty cool... I don't think I can."
That, and if my father found out that I was practicing spells, he would have killed me, and whoever taught me them, of course.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:30 pm

June: Shuffled to her next class, fluttering and being adorbs and nerdy

Quentin: I shifted back in the change rooms, and slipped on my clothes, feeling better than before. Sometimes it felt good just to run and leap, to attack mannequins.
I had a potions meeting to get to and I needed to emotionally prepare myself to ignore Amelia and ignore the fact that she knew I liked her.
Like, like her like her.
I combed my hair back and splashed my face, grimacing as my burn began to feel the effects of the workout.
Those effects were pain.
Not fun.
I grimaced but picked up my stuff and made my way to the cafeteria, a full twenty minutes early to the meeting.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Carmen: I was actually extremely surprised when he caught up to her and even more surprised when he was nice. "Uh... It's fine. And- uh okay..." Destined to be alone your whole life has got to be terrible. "I dint know how I'd do it," I mumbled to myself.
I looked down, finding I couldn't bring myself to look him in the eyes. Its not that I had a crush on him, Oh no- at least I didn't think so. I did my freshman year, before I realized that he was such an introvert. My brother found out, and teased saying he would tell,but he never did. Thank god.

Josh: I shrugged. "Its not that hard. With a little practice at least." The librarian went back to her phone call. I propped my legs up on the chair beside me. "We can study potions if you want. I actually need to study a lot of things. I sorta slacked on break because of training."
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:25 pm

Wait, the order's messed up!... Hasn't it?

Amelia: Yeah, well... I couldn't imagine myself casting spells. I was more of a 'stick an arrow in them' kind of girl.
That put me in a good mood.
Watching as he got himself comfortable, I reached into my bag and got out my Potions book, one which I borrowed off of the teacher to help me plan for the meeting.
Damn the meeting! I hadn't even had the time to sort that out.
"Well, seeing as I just scored top in my test," I smirked, "I think I should prep you for it. How well you perform sets you up for who you'll be paired with for the projects this year."
Opening up the pages, I got to the beginning few, where the basics were introduced and the names of all of the equipment needed.
It seemed that my break, in between visiting my brother and my new little nephew whilst everyone celebrated and target practice, all I did was study. It must have been nice helping others.
"Or you can help me get prepped for the meeting in twenty minutes."

Leonardo: I simply shrugged, "I'm used to it. It's how I have been my whole life."
I might have said a little bit too much at that point. She didn't need to know about my past. She wouldn't care. She would probably just use it as ammo in a fight when we got into one the next time.
"But you'll be fine. You have Quentin. He might act like an arse around others, but it's obvious around you that he's not. As long as you have him you're not alone...and your army of undead, of course."
...did I just try to make a joke?
I seriously didn't, did I?
...what was happening to me?!
I could have slapped myself. Instead, I just grimaced under the darkness of my hold.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by LeilaniAlexandra Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:36 pm

Yeah it is.

Carmen: I shook my head and tried not to laugh at his awful attempt at a joke. "Quent has been chasing that A.... A girl... I've been alone lately." SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!! Why am I putting Quents stuff out there? What am I doing putting my stuff out there?
I shut my mouth. I don't want to break Quentins trust and I don't want to give him any ammo in case of a horrible fight again.

Josh: "Thanks." I smiled at her and moved a little closer to see the book. We started to study, waiting for the lunch bell to ring.
LeilaniAlexandra
LeilaniAlexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by bookcrazI Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Sorry for the fuck up.. Bookie's gone loopy...
but my charries aren't really doing anything important anyway.
bookcrazI
bookcrazI

Character Sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:01 pm

No worries, Hun. I'm sending the lovely Amelia your way (slowly but surely) :3

Amelia: After probably the happiest ten minutes of my life, what with Josh sitting close enough to me so that I could literally smell him -- not creepy at all -- I gave a sigh and finished off the notes.
"Looks like we're sorted," I sang happily, "Thanks for helping me. I couldn't have finished it on time without you."
Okay, so that wasn't really that true, but it wouldn't have been finished to that quality. I wouldn't have a plan which seemed solid.
Standing up, I have him a smile, supporting myself using the table. I had to head to the canteen, get Quentin his sandwich, then go to the room to set it all up and have a fun-filled lunchtime, trying to organise the potion's club.
Just what I wanted.
"I'll see you there, I've got to go buy something in the cafeteria quick."
And, to be honest, at the speed that I was hobbling, I would need those ten minutes before the bell rang to get there without being stampeded upon.

Leonardo: I gave a low chuckle, "Amelia? That elf girl? It's not like he makes that discrete."
Most people probably didn't notice, but I did. I had a habit of watching people, seeing how they reacted. There were little clues to tell you a person's true emotions, outside of what they showed.
I was an expert person-teller.
"I won't tell, though... And he wouldn't leave you for her, I bet. He hasn't got many friends. Who would break up the Terror Twins, anyway?"
That would make life boring for us all. And who wanted that?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down