Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Change your Tune! - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Change your Tune! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Change your Tune! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Change your Tune! - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Change your Tune! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Change your Tune! - Page 5 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Change your Tune! - Page 5 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Change your Tune! - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Change your Tune! - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Change your Tune!

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Change your Tune! - Page 5 Empty Re: Change your Tune!

Post by peachie-keen Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Harlie smiled at that. Sure, it was probably meaningless, but it was his queue to talk, as he saw it. "Can't we just talk about hair?" he asked loudly, adressing the sky.
Matt turned to him, looking like he wanted to bury his face in the earth.
"I mean, we've got zebra fringe here, and the rest of us have such dull hair..." He eyed both Digby and Matt's hair with a contemplating look, considering whipping out his compact once more to look at his own, but deciding against it. "Not everyone plays instruments, you know..." He added, forgetting slightly that the four here did... Oh well.

peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:01 pm

The girl chuckled, taking her hand away from her 'zebra fringe'. And now, because of that, she would have to dye it again as soon as possible, and not to orange in case he then called her a tiger.
"Thanks Harlie, but I thought we all did?" she asked, raising a brow, "I mean, we all just listed it. But if you insist about talking about hair, then continue."
Digby just didn't really understand what was going on any more. He just stood there, watching as the boy fidgeted, obviously wanting to look himself in his compact that he carried around. But he didn't care; he was going to have a haircut soon.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:52 pm

Harlie grunted, realising once again, what a stupid thing that was to say. He both of his hands into the back pockets of his jeans and scrunched up his forehead. It was like this for a few seconds, and the vision of him looking like this while rocking back and forth on his toes in thought was rather amusing. "Okay... maybe not hair..." he retracked, his mind frantically whizzing through conversation topics. At the sound of Matt's sigh, it sped up even more so, breaking the brain-wave speed limit. Hence why he blurted out something that may or may not have been quite stupid. "Digger's got a date!" he squealed.
Matt's eyes widened, nearly choking on his beer. Smooth, Matt, really...
How did that happen? Someone at the bar? As this idea sunk in, though he didn't say anything, this may be pretty good on his part... no more "bro-code," for one. And he had Tori all to himself tomorrow...
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:10 pm

Thanks Harlie.
Digby hid his scowl in his beverage, taking a huge gulp of his beer as he tried not to draw any extra attention to himself, acting as casual as he could. But as he looked back to the rest of the group, he just nodded.
"Yeah."
It was at that point that Tori almost doubled up with laughter. This was generally her reaction to this, whenever they were out or on the road.
He has a date? Really? Without having Drew or Ricky warm them up or being completely hammered?... Bloody damn me.
"Oh come on, it's not that funny!" Digby shot back, glowering at the girl, "Stop laughing."
But of course, that was only the fuel for the chuckles, making it last a lot longer than it should have done. And by the time she had finally calmed down, the boy had blushed to a bright salmon colour, a rather unusual thing to see for the pale-skinned lass.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Harlie chuckled to himself at the little scene he'd created. "And she's pretty, too." He chirped, going on tiptoes as he did. "But you know, it's not that bad... I mean, I'd go for him if he was a bit more open. If you catch my drift." Harlie winked at Digby rather obviously, an eer growing smile on his face as he paused to gauge his reaction. Matt shifted his weight at this, beginning to feel awkward. He'd seen Harlie all loved up on the sofa with a guy before, and it just seemed s wrong to him. Boys should be dating girls, not each other. It just took Bromance a little too far for his liking. He finished the last half of his beer in a few seconds, finishing with a deep exhale.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:32 pm

As Tori's laugh calmed down a little, just staring at her friend to see his reaction. But by the fact that he just dismissed the thought with a roll of his eyes, it only meant one thing: he actually quite liked this girl.
"I don't think that it'll happen any time soon, unfortunately, Harlie. But I'm flattered, thanks," he laughed, waving his beer around, But you could ask Chris.
Peering over to Matt with a raised brow, it was blatant that he wasn't fully happy with the whole boy-boy relationship thing. But then again, he was a womaniser so he didn't really blame him. Digby just got used to it, but last year he would have been the same.
"N'awww," Tori murmured, grinning slightly, "I'll have to check her out before it gets too serious, Sonny Jim."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:02 pm

"The offer's always thre sweetie!" Harlie's lips curved into a smiling pout, if that was possible. This was his rather useless attempt to conceal the grin plastered onto his face; if you ever saw Harlie without a smile on his face, something was seriously wrong.
"You know, you and R... That girl would look pretty cute together." Harlie glanced very quickly to Matt, almost unnoticably. He covered the slip well, and as far as he was aware, it seemed only Matt had twigged. That's when Matt's face softened as realisation kicked in. Robyn. Of course! How could he forget she worked round here? Harlie of course, never let him know which bar, she worked in, and neither did her sister. Okay okay, so maybe he was a bit full on when he met her, but he was pretty far gone in his defence... Matt's slight jealousy of Digby had channelled itself into a rather pleasant smile; It was alright, he'd already had Robyn once before.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Digby, in his mind, frowned. He was saying that his friend would be rather cute with the girl that he just got? And he was somewhat hitting on him despite Digby being completely straight with no signs of that changing?
He no longer liked him.
"Eh," the boy shrugged, downing the rest of his pint, "Anyway, I need to head off. What I was meant to be doing here in town is not yet done. I need to get Amber a birthday present."
Tori's brow raised, "Your little sister's birthday is tomorrow and you haven't even gotten her a present yet? You're a good brother, ain't ya?"
"I got paid a couple of days ago, and I was too busy before then because I was sorting out band stuff, Tor, all whilst you were completing Zelda for the forth time this year. You can't say anything."
With a bit of an awkward laugh, the guy set his glass down on the floor in the middle of their group. And slinking his hands into his pockets, he kept his gaze on Tori, expecting her to make up some excuse about it, either that or slaughter him for mentioning her secret passion for nerdy adventure games when shes not playing guitar.
"Tell her I said 'happy birthday' anyway," she smirked, "And as for 'band things', Chris texted me a second ago; we have ourselves a drummer if we please."
Digby just nodded, firstly at the good news, then as one of goodbye to each of the persons.
"Thanks for the pint, Harlie. I would say I owe you one..."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:45 am

Harlie sniffed dramatically. "It's always sad to see people go..." He looked up at Digby, his emotional side overcoming him suddenly, as his long arms were flung around his new friend. "Goodbye, Digby... Farewell..." he patted him on the back in a tight hug, letting him go a few seconds after he probably should have. Matt stood awkwardly, holding back a wince. Harlie didn't have the best social awareness. It'd be okay if he was a girl, but, err, he isn't.
Matt gave a small salute like wave, turning his attention to Tori while taking another swig of the amber coloured liquid. He was actually pretty pleased with his achievements today; he'd scored a pretty hot girl with a first date. He just had to play the date well, and he'd have it made. Harlie was still just as single and flirtacious as he was last month, and Daz and Theo weren't exactly on the verge of seeing anyone...
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:42 pm

Salute-like waves FTW Very Happy

The boy's eyes almost popped out of their sockets when he got hugged. But with a quick glance to Tori, he just tapped Harlie's back, hoping that he would key go as soon as possible, muttering about how he really needed to go. But as soon as he let go, Digby legged it to the toy shop.
"Ah, bless him," she grinned, taking a sip of his drink, "It was only banter."
Turning her head to face Matt, she caught sight of his wave goodbye, one that was extremely similar to the one that she had always done and accounted as her sort-or trademark in the group. Though she was somewhat peed, she did grin at it; she set a trend...or so she'd like to think.
"And copycat," she murmured, blinking a couple of times at him, "That's my wave."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:55 pm

You know! Wink

Harlie looked confused as to why his new friend was in such a hurry to leave, as he watched after him, arms still slightly stretched out. Seeing Tori sip at her drink to the side of him, he remembered he still had his own to finish off. Quickly he drew the tall glass close to him, sipping at it daintily as he turned back to Tori and Matt.

."What do you mean?" Matt questioned, attention fully on Tori now the distraction was gone. A cheeky smile grew on his face, as he stepped one closer to her, creating a slight intimacy between them. "I believe I have my wave copyrighted..?" He joked, chuckling very slightly. "And I'm afraid that means, little girl, that you've copied me. I'm practically famous, I'll have you know."
Matt casually raised an eyebrow, as if in reaction to his own comment, as he tried not to let his smile grow any wider.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Of course Wink

Practically famous?
Tori couldn't help but chuckle at him, staring at him behind her multi-coloured fringed. She fluttered her eyes slightly as he moved closer, her cheeks blushing slightly as he did so. She really didn't want to do that though; Harlie was still there.
"Copyrighted? I'm pretty sure that the army has that one," she smirked, chewing on the end of the straw absent-mindedly, "but I was a cub scout so I can do it. Dyb dyb dyb and all that."
With her own little salute, she offered a little wink at him, hoping that Harlie wouldn't see that. It was awkward for her, ever so slightly, though less so now that Digby had gone off.
"And you guys are 'practically famous'? Then how come I've never heard of you before?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:04 pm

For a moment, Matt was considering lifting her chin and kissing her. It must be something to do with the straw chewing that made her seem that little bit more sexy... in a rather odd way. But that could be pretty fatal, especially with Harlie there... It'd be best to save that, and the rest, for their little date tomorrow really.
"I guess the army got there first..." he shrugged heavily, letting out a sigh. "But what can you do?" he joked, not removing his gaze from hers. "And well, you must live under a rock, sweetie. We're on the brink of fame, you see." He returned a cheeky wink at her, knowing Harlie would be too busy making out with his cocktail to notice anyway. "And you know what?" he questioned, lowering his voice for effect. "You're gonna be there when that happens."
Smooth talking Matt was kicking right in again, complete with cheesy lines, flirtacious winks, and blood full of testosterone.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:57 pm

Letting out a smooth chuckle, Tori looked up from her beverage again and instead focused her gaze on his stare. She clamped a tooth down on her lip to stop the laughter from getting any crazier or louder than it already was.
"I'll be there, will I?"
Getting just that little closer to Matt, the girl softly patted his cheek playfully, which of course she went on her tiptoes for. But with a small grin equipped on her lips, she lowered her hand to her hip and refused to move her sights.
"I think you'll be there when I get famous, darlin'. I'll be tearing up MTV before your very eyes."
Well, the band that she would be with and her; she couldn't do it alone, could she? She just needed another member or two before she signed any contracts. But that was easier said than done.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:08 pm

"Oh, I get it!" Matt turned away, looking towards the sky, and broke the eye contact, as his hands descended and greeted his pockets. Facing the other way, he pivoted, returning his interest to her, and somehoe arriving a centimetre or two closer than before. "You're planning on being our female vocalist, aren't you?" Both of his eyebrows raised this time, and his lips pursed, a little to the right, in a kind of mocking way. "Bet youre nowhere near my level yet." He joked. Everything seemed to be going well, as he began to put what hed learnt at Flirt School into practice.

Theo and Daz exchanged rather bemused glances, and slowly edged away. They knew him well enough to say with certainty, Matt was a flirtatious, arse-licking, womanising cock. But, apparently, the females are somehow attracted to the smooth knob-like aroma he seems to emit. Harlie seemed oblivious to the whole exchange, and looked happier flirting and frowning at his cocktail.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Tori drew in a small breath, raising a brow at him, studying his happy little face with a smug little smile. Oh, he was a trier, wasn't he?
"Not your band, hun, somehow I feel as though that wouldn't work. You're a little too...poppy for my tastes," she chuckled, running a hand through her hair, "I'm more into the punk-alternative. Something a little less clean and a little more...dirty."
As the corner of her lips curled upwards, she threw one of her own hands into her pocket, the other still having a firm hold of her near-empty glass. But as she contemplated how to answer his question, she decided to finish off what was left of her cocktail with one smooth gulp.
Oh that was nice.
"And maybe...maybe not," she said with a shrug, newly refreshed, "but just to warn, I've been singing since I was a little girl. Plus I'm karaoke champion at the Sporting Gentlemen's Club three years in a row."
Yeah, that wasn't necessarily something which she admitted to often, especially when she knew that people were going to be querying about it. Yes, there were only three other people who competed and yes, they were often drunker than sailors, but she still had the certificates to prove it.
"Beat that."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:57 pm

Matt nearly choked, his smoothness evaporating. "Pop? You think we're pop?" He prayed that she was joking, as his body tensed, muscles tightening and limbs stiffening. He wasn't the sort to take criticism well. An image flashed across his mind of when he snapped his ruler in anger in year 8, because his music teacher suggested he could improve. Or when he threw a rubber at the wall once, and it bounced off and gave him a black eye in year 10. They weren't good memories. But, he had to at least try to kerp his cool, especially if he was to succeed. "Surely you're joking." He answered. When normally he'd be more than a little intrigued at the mention of a gentleman's club, he had more pressing matters at hand. Besides, he could ask that on their "date."
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:08 pm

Oh Matt...

You can tell when people are having flashbacks, that kind of look in their eye when they're lost in their own thoughts rather than the real world. So as Matt seemed to be reminiscing for a moment, the girl glanced over her shoulder and back to Harlie, watching as he continued to slowly slurp at his drink, playing with the straw and messing around with physics with that said straw. She gave a small giggle, all quickly before returning her stare back up to the guy.
"I didn't say you were pop, just a little more...I guess that upbeat is the word, to what I usually do," she said, a little mono-toned, "I didn't mean it as an insult. I only meant it because I'm terrible with my choice of words. Sorry."
Yeah, she couldn't really talk properly or use the words which she would usually use in a conversation. Her mind was a little...distant than usual.
But as she washed her eyes over the guy's body, she slowly began to frown again. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea, the whole 'seeing him the next day' thing. He seemed to get a little too peed a little too easily. It was just his change in posture, that sort of hard look in his eye...
Then again she supposed that she would have reacted in the same way if someone asked her if she was "pop", well, that person might not have been breathing for too long afterwards, but still, she wouldn't have laughed it off easily.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:39 pm

He relaxed, and let out a loud sigh. His jaw let loose, and his cheeks slowly rose as his lips formed a small smile. His shoulders lowered, and he slouched a little more. And, in an attempt to lighten the mood, and retrieve the focus unto himself, he sparked up again. "No need to apologise, little miss. The ladies often tell me I'm too fast and upbeat for them. Do you prefer to take things slower?" He shot a wink at her, seeming to have made a quick and smooth recovery. He chose to ignore the sound of gagging, followed by a snigger from Daz and Theo, stood a few feet behind them both.

Harlie looked down at his now empty glass, rather confusedly, almost sadly, and blinked, hard. He looked up, not moving his head from the downward position. Was it socially acceptable to have another? It was getting a bit dark, but was it dark enough? These were the personal perplexing ponderings of a bisexual british boy.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:18 pm

Letting out a small chuckle, Tori continued to run her hand through her hair, a little stuck on how to respond. It was unfortunate that she could feel her cheeks beginning to glow a little red, forcing her to peel her eyes away. She hated it when that happened.
But as she glanced back to him, she couldn't help but study his body once again. Suddenly a little retort popped into her head.
"I think that you'll be the one trying to keep up with me, Sir," she answered, her voice forcibly sweet, "I doubt that I'm much like the other girlies."
But then as she peered up to the sky, a little giggle escaping from her lips, she mentally gave a small frown, daring to look down to her phone to check the time. Time was getting on...and she had about fifteen missed calls from various people. So as she slipped it back into her pocket, she gave another small chuckle, having it suddenly in her mind that a handful of the shops were beginning to shut up around them as the people lazily drifted back to their homes after an eventful day of traipsing around the stores.
But as she continued to chuckle, unable to ignore the tips of her ears pricking up ever so slightly to the sound of fake-gagging and sniggers. And that irritated her so much.
Should I? Should I not?
Eh, the alcohol made her feel a little more confident.
So with her eyes still on the guy, she couldn't help but show the two band mates of his a certain...hand signal, one that involved two fingers standing up. She wasn't quite drunk enough to turn around and provide them with one which involved a certain wrist action. She would probably have needed another drink for that.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:05 pm

LOVE THAT GIRL.

Harlie, upon seeing the gesture, gasped, and quickly faced the other direction, pointing outwards. Oh how subtle.
Theo rolled his eyes, lazily throwing equipment onto his shoulder, and Daz gave a short laugh, grabbing an off shaped case, and began to walk away. "Use protection!" He yelled begind him, as Theo scurried after.
"I'll be the judge of that," Matt retorted, giving the signature half smile. "We're off in a bit anyway." He shrugged, "I'll leave you to shop for your lipsticks and barbies, wouldn't want to kep you too long. The Toys R Us is just round the corner." He joked, smirking at his chauvenistic comment.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:28 pm

;D

That's what she truly missed about being in a band. The banter, mostly. The fact that you could easily have a bit of a joke with them. Of course, she hadn't been in a band for far too long. Though she couldn't help but frown slightly at Harlie. She didn't really mean to be mean.
"Oh, hun, I don't play with Barbies. I play with Pokémon and Beyblades like a good little thing," her eyes rolled sarcastically, "But I shall let you begin to pack up your things and get out of here with the rest of your chums. Can't let them do all of the work, eh?"
Though she doubted that, whilst he was wearing such a fancy little suit such as that, that he was going to be able to lift a finger. She supposed that he was more interested in managing it all to make sure that they were doing it all 'correctly'.
So as she gave a small chuckle to the guitarist's comment, she gave him a small nod, "Therefore, I suppose that I'll bid you adieu."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:29 am

Matt checked behind him; all that seemed to be left was a board with their band name emblazoned across it, and a couple of plectrums. He nodded approvingly to himself, and then focused his attention back onto her. "I think I can carry on from here," he sniggered, his hands having escaped from his pockets, and slowly circled her body, until one reared on the small of her back, the other lightly against her nicely shaped bottom, holding two leaves of paper between his middle and forefinger, carefully slipped out of his own pocket. He was pleased. She was small, but his sudden embrace confirmed that, and Matt was a tiny bit of a sucker for small girls. His mouth found her left ear, and whispered; "Now, there's a nice little shop behind you, full of nice things," he began, staring at the adverts standing proud in the window of the Ann Summers next to Hmv. "I'd like you to treat yourself to something." His neck twisted, to allow him to press a single kiss onto her fringe-covered forehead, while his right hand slipped a couple of notes into the hem of her jeans. This was definitely make or break.
"Farewell then, beautiful girl..." He breathed onto her forehead.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Tori gave a small chuckle to his words though mostly to his snigger, something which sounded like it came from a cartoon. But before she realised it, he had gone for it. His hands placed themselves onto her body. Her butt and her back.
She had to say, though, usually she would have swotted off those hands and probably ask what the hell was wrong with him, she couldn’t hide a small smirk on her lips as he drew himself closer to her. Though she hated to admit it, even when she hated him ever so slightly to begin with, she was definitely falling for his bags of charm.
So as she felt something get slipped into the top of her jeans, she snapped back to her senses ever so slightly, that little radar within her head going off as she wondered exactly what his game was. She knew what shop he was talking about. With a guy like him, it seemed that it wasn't too hard to work it out. So why was he being so confident that she wouldn’t just take the cash and buy something other than a sexy little outfit for his enjoyment the next day?
Yeah, she felt a little scummy saying that...in her head.
So as she closed her eyes, trying to force herself not to enjoy that little kiss and to try and keep her head on straight, she pulled her head away from him, blinking up at him, that little smile still on her lips, "We'll see about that."
And with a simple little wink, she took the cash and slipped it down her cleavage, deciding that it was a lot more safer there then it was anywhere else. Anyway, it was doubtful that she was going to let someone pick-pocket herself up there.
“Now get outta here.”
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:05 pm

"As you wish!" he sang, giving the smallest of bows as he took a step back. He turned away, patting Harlie's back, who still faced outwards. Harlie jolted, shook his head, and faced Tori, blowing her a little kiss, before following his band member. Matt walked in the general direction of the van, becoming smaller with every step, leaving Harlie to pick up the reminants of their gig, and then scurrying off.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:12 pm

A small grin passed her lips as Harlie blew her a kiss, pretending to catch it and slip it into her pocket. He was a sweet little guy. Sure, he was a little peculiar but he was a good kid. Even though he was older than her. Well, he acted his shoe size. But she could see herself staying in contact.
But as she gave a small sigh, watching the group pack up their van, she picked up her phone. At least she had plans for the next day. At least she wasn’t going to be walking around town without any clues of direction. Well, look at what it got her last time.
Slowly, she peered down to her screen and he began to shake her head again. All sixteen calls were from Chris. And just as she was about to ring him back, the screen flashed up his name.
“How handy,” she smirked, answering it, “Hello?... Yeah, Digby said that... No, he didn’t mention that to me... Well, I’m busy... I’m seeing...people... Well, he’s a douche... Because he is... Well, just shut up Chris... No, I’ll call you later tomorrow... I don’t know, just... Shut up and let me speak. I’ll visit yours tomorrow night. Laters.”
And with that, she threw her head back and looked at the shop, the one with the delightful images on the outside. Quickly glancing back, she caught a sight of Matt being a little busy with the equipment. She could have just gone off without him knowing but...
Eh, what’s to lose?
With a shrug to herself, she did as she was told, probably for the first time in her life.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next