Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Change your Tune! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Change your Tune! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Change your Tune! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Change your Tune! - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Change your Tune! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Change your Tune! - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Change your Tune! - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Change your Tune! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Change your Tune! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Change your Tune!

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Change your Tune! - Page 2 Empty Re: Change your Tune!

Post by peachie-keen Fri May 20, 2011 4:17 pm

Maybe, but their manager is like a 17 year old girl whose name lips my mind...
i dunno. :')

peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri May 20, 2011 4:23 pm

Alright... I don't mind Wink

Okay, so, it'll be:
DeMo are having band practice somewhere or doing a soundcheck in a club and Tori is there for some reason and sees them playing or something? I don't know, my brain is fried.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri May 20, 2011 4:28 pm

Or it could be nothing to do with the band. Harlie could be just getting drunk with Daz. :')

Or they could be trying to sell a homemade album in the middle of the highstreet to passers by? Like, laughing and messing about and joking, with Matt telling girls that he'll kiss them if they buy it, and putting his number inside every album he sells? :')
And Harlie just like jumping up and down, freeforming lyrics, on the spot.
Ooh, the album picture could be them, each with a (photoshopped) different colour hair.
Like Matt would be blue,
Theo would be green,
Daz would be red,
And Harlie is pink?
And it would be like a popart style thing...

I DUNNO IT'S UP TO YOU, I'M JUST RAMBLING.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri May 20, 2011 4:31 pm

I like the second one actually, quite a lot Razz It fits in well with it all Smile

And is this to be set in US or UK?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri May 20, 2011 4:34 pm

I dunno. It's YOUR chat. ;D
Tori could be like; "You suit pink."
At this point, there will be four brown-black haired boys in one band. :S :')
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri May 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Exactly Smile Her dad used to be a hairdresser. He's that kind of man that just does what suits his environment (though he does need developing Wink)
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri May 20, 2011 4:42 pm

Yeahh, Daz and Theo need developing... Harlie and Matt, are just like, ^there.
I really want an I <3 Harlie tee.
And Abercrombie should make
Harliecrumble is Fitch bags. Smile
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri May 20, 2011 4:44 pm

Apple crumble and Fish <3

We could get them printed together! That would be epic! Or hoodies with pink mains around the edges of the hoods :O Hehe.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri May 20, 2011 4:48 pm

HELL YES.
With Harlie quotes on.
Not that I can actually think of any... Razz
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri May 20, 2011 4:50 pm

Anyway, you want to start or do you want me to do it?

NO! LYRICS TO THE PINK HAIRED LION SONG! <3
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri May 20, 2011 4:52 pm

You're starting, dumbasssssss.
And YES!
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri May 20, 2011 4:56 pm

I know Smile

And first or third person?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri May 20, 2011 4:58 pm

UP
TO
YOU
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri May 20, 2011 5:13 pm

Shush, I'm tired Razz

A girl hummed lightly under her breath, loosely watching the world go by. She sat on a wooden bench, her legs folded neatly as she dug her hands into her pockets. As a light summer breeze swept across her face, she decided it was about time to get on home.
Otherwise he'll start moaning...
She stood, drawing back the curtain of her black and white fringe as her eyes scanned the streets, trying to work out whether she was meant to go left or right. It had been a while since she had been in this part of the town, not that she had been here all that often.
"Better go lookin'," she muttered, prodding her earphones in to block out the sound of the cars behind the shops.
Swallowing the rest of her thoughts, she drew up her hood, beginning to trudge down the concrete streets, a plastic bag hanging from her wrist as it danced in time with her stride.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri May 20, 2011 5:27 pm

Meanwhile, a few hundred yards ahead.... :')

"Roll up, roll up!" an all too outgoing boy yelled, putting on his best cockney accent, as he forced squares of plastic into the faces of passersby. A group of girls, faces coated in some kind of orange varnish dared to approach him, none even looking to the three similar looking boys behind him, all performing similar actions, yet with less force. One of the girls giggled, pouting as she stared the lead-boy, Matt, in the face.
"Go on then." she demanded, in a voice of sweetened mucus, pushing her lips further forward. "Kiss 'em, you fitty." she giggled once again, but not a muscle in her face moved.
The man sighed, before putting an album in her face, trying his best attempt at flirting, which, of course, was an extremely good attempt. "Give us a fiver, I'll give you some great music, which came from these very lips, which you can then kiss, my beautiful."
Despite his attempts, the girl gave a rather disgusted "hmph, and walked away.
He sighed, and nevertheless, continued on. "Come on you cheapskates!" he yelled at the rather startled public.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri May 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Tori jumped out of her skin from the shouting, taking out one of her earphones on the way. The dull grey of her eyes shifted to the bunch of boys with what looked like CDs in their hands.
"Free samples?" she grinned, "May as well."
She slipped down her hood, walking over to the group of the boys. As what seemed like the front guy continued to flirt with a group of orange teens, she walked over, her earphone dangling from an ear. She spied the covers quickly, easily letting out a giggle at the self-made covers; she could have done better in about thirty minutes.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri May 20, 2011 5:47 pm

While Matt continued to look to the attention of the large groups of girls, a boy with dark fluffy hair crept towards the girl, who seemed quite interested. His face was slightly softer than the other three, and his eyes, brighter. With large hands, he waved a copy of their faces in front of the girl with his best white-toothed smile. "Hello there my lovely, I would try to ask you to buy this here album, but I'm afraid I'll forget what I'm saying after being distracted by the sheer beauty of your hair." There was no mistaking it, the words of this boy simply radiated charm.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri May 20, 2011 6:05 pm

Tori grinned, shooting back an almost-white smile in an attempt in trying to not blush nor giggle from the what he said. She wasn't sure whether she was flattered or embarrassed.
"Thanks," she nodded, "What kinda sound are you?"
Carefully, she took the CD out of the boy's hand, staring at the front of the cover. before looking at the song names. Tori continued to hum to herself as she opened up the case, peering at the disk inside wirh a grin; they were triers.
"Though," she amirked, flipping the case back over to the front, "I would be more tempted if your hair was really that colour."
Slipping the disk back in, she grinned at the boy, a little smitten with his pearly smirk herself.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat May 21, 2011 6:00 am

At first, the boy tried to ignore the second comment. "Ah," he began. "We are but our own sound. But if you'd like to compare, then I'd say a kind of punk, rock, alternative, with a splash of indie, and then a quiet song here and there." As he finished, his eyes wrinkled to form another smile. Yet, as much as the boy tried, he couldn't ignore the comment about his hair, which he took so much pride in.
"You really think so?" He pondered, his voice turning to his more natural one, which was almost a tad American sounding. "Because I so thought a little blue would completely be my colour." He ran his hand through the soft semi-spiked fluff, as if trying to imagine bright pink in his hair.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat May 21, 2011 6:48 am

The girl laughed a little; honestly, she was joking, but he seemed to be taking it seriously. Giving the cover one last look over and a small pondering in blue, she shook her head. The bag rustled as the wind gently swept through the middle of the square as she smiled.
"Blue? That's not an interesting colour. Pink? It's something new and looks great in the hair; my streaks were pink last month and looked great. Plus semi-permanent comes out if you don't like it, eh?"
She swept her fringe back slowly, flipping the CD back onto the otherside to look at the songs. By the exchanging of money behind her from the flirty guy, this wasn't a free sample.
"How much for your rock fusion with punk and alternative with a dash of indie tossed in with a few slower songs? It seems to be quite interesting to someone like me rather than those clown school rejects..."
Turning her head, she peered right at a group of them with their fake tan marinades and inches of polyfiller and powder. Tori rolled her eyes slowly before looking back to the boy, tapping the CD against her bitten indigo-painted nails.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat May 21, 2011 10:09 am

The boy, Harlie, thought a while, before getting out a little compact from the back pocket of his jeans, and looking at his hair. A rather peculiar action, for a male. "You know, I might like to try that." He flipped it away and carefully stuffed it back into the pocket, looking directly at the girl and cocking his head to the side. "You think so?" he asked, his nose scrunching up in a toothy smile.
"Oh, and that'd be one five pound note, if you please. Though if you ask nicely, I'll take coins." he joked, strething his arms out behind his back, linking them.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun May 22, 2011 12:40 pm

Tori just sighed; she couldn't afford it then. She just ignored the fact that he brought out a compact, thinking it vain of a guy to do that and with all the attention around the front guy, it seemed only right that the rest of them would follow.
"Sorry to disappoint but I spent it all on Gregg's," she smirked, showing him the bag, "Food comes before CDs unfortunately."
Dropping her arm, the bag rattled in the wind again. She drew back her fringe again, looking at the guy as she held out the CD, a bit of regret on her face.
"And you should," she repeated, "It would make you stand out from the crowd, especially when it comes to the music business."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon May 23, 2011 8:54 am

Harlie twiddled one of his sideburns, which, for the first time in a couple of months, were visible, because of his boredom yesterday, when a pair of scissors were in his hand... He gave a slight grunt, or harumph, taking the CD, before slipping it into the bag hanging by her side.
"Well, that's a shame, you know?" he tried to pull an upset face, but couldn't help but reveal a smile as the ends of his mouth turned upwards. "So where do you even get the dye from hun?" he pondered, cocking his head to the other side.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon May 23, 2011 12:12 pm

"Special stockists," the girl winked, looking into the bag, "but I'll have to get my dad to sort it out; he still has all the numbers from when he was a hairdresser. You never know, I might have a pack at home."
Nodding, the girl tried to renember what she saw in her cupboard the day previous, trying to see what colour it was. Knowing her luck it would be that acid green that she got ages ago but never gained the courage to try for herself.
"Anyway, what's your name? I might have to look you up in the future," the girl grinned, swishing her hair out of her eyes again, "I always like to say that I met a rockstar whilst they were just starting off."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon May 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Harlie's smile widened to bear his white gems once more. "I'll keep in contact with you then, missy." he stated, prodding her nose, before putting his and behind his neck in a quiet chuckle. "You always like to say it?" Harlie continued to laugh. "Of course, you've said it so many times before..." He took his hand away from his hair and offered it to the girl. "Says it on the CD in your Greggs bag, but the name's Harlie. Harlie Fitch, that is, Bassist of the EpiDEMOcrats."
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon May 23, 2011 1:46 pm

The girl nodded, taking his hand with a firm shake, "Buck, Tori Buck and at the mo without a band. And I was joking, but you never know who are the stars in the future, eh?"
She slipped her hand back into her pocket, grasping a hold of her phone in her pocket. Lightly, it vibrated though she didn't jump at all. Instead, she took it out and looked at the message with a sigh.
"Will do, but for now, I need to get moving; I'm meant to be meeting people and if I'm late, they will kill me. Later, Harlie."
She strung the word, letting it fall off of the tip of her tongue. On passing, she lightly pressed his nose like he did with her just a moment before with a smirk.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next