Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Change your Tune! - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Change your Tune! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Change your Tune! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Change your Tune! - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Change your Tune! - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Change your Tune! - Page 6 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Change your Tune! - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Change your Tune! - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Change your Tune! - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Change your Tune!

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Change your Tune! - Page 6 Empty Re: Change your Tune!

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:12 pm

A small grin passed her lips as Harlie blew her a kiss, pretending to catch it and slip it into her pocket. He was a sweet little guy. Sure, he was a little peculiar but he was a good kid. Even though he was older than her. Well, he acted his shoe size. But she could see herself staying in contact.
But as she gave a small sigh, watching the group pack up their van, she picked up her phone. At least she had plans for the next day. At least she wasn’t going to be walking around town without any clues of direction. Well, look at what it got her last time.
Slowly, she peered down to her screen and he began to shake her head again. All sixteen calls were from Chris. And just as she was about to ring him back, the screen flashed up his name.
“How handy,” she smirked, answering it, “Hello?... Yeah, Digby said that... No, he didn’t mention that to me... Well, I’m busy... I’m seeing...people... Well, he’s a douche... Because he is... Well, just shut up Chris... No, I’ll call you later tomorrow... I don’t know, just... Shut up and let me speak. I’ll visit yours tomorrow night. Laters.”
And with that, she threw her head back and looked at the shop, the one with the delightful images on the outside. Quickly glancing back, she caught a sight of Matt being a little busy with the equipment. She could have just gone off without him knowing but...
Eh, what’s to lose?
With a shrug to herself, she did as she was told, probably for the first time in her life.

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:35 pm

(have I introduced their manager yet?)
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:28 am

In this chat, no. In another chat yes...

And were you thinking of doing a time skip or did you have something else planned? ;D
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:58 am

Yeah, was gonna go for a time skip, if that's alright? unless, you have an amazing idea? Very Happy
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:18 am

Unfortunately not, dear.

However, you may start the skip if you wish Very Happy
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:42 am

Matt awoke to the sound of strumming, and after a few seconds of gritted teeth, he concluded it wasn't sounding from his guitar, and relaxed. Twelve O Clock. Midday. He laid there, sprawled across a king size bed- but no, he wasnt the only occupant. Next to him, in all her petiteness, was a pretty blonde, motionless in her silk nightdress. Matt turned to face her, stretching his lips to kiss her hair. "Morning beautiful." He greeted in a whisper.

"Fuck off Matt..." The hair responded, not so pleasantly.

Matt chuckled. "Sam, when are you going to realise that you want me and my body more than life itself?"

"When you don't look, act, or sound anything like you do." She retorted.

"Ouch..." He whispered, watching the girl climb out of bed, a little too intently. "You know, we should really do more in your bed than just sleep. You never know, you might even enjoy it. Ask Christine."

The girl just shook her head, quite uninterested, and walked into the bathroom, more than aware that Matt was staring at her thong-line.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:18 pm

"I don't think that we're going to be able to do it."
"Why not?"
"Its two months away! We haven't got a bassist, a singer and another guitarist, we haven't got anything organised and--"
"You need to stop being pessimistic."
The girl narrowed her glare, barely seen behind her fringe and the steam which was tumbling out of the latté in front of her. Digby continued to shake his head at her, raising his tiny little espresso to his lips. But next to him, raising his brow at the guy, sat another bloke, one who was a much bigger and muscular build than Digby and was wearing a bigger variety of colours other than black.
"Dee, you're probably the most pessimistic guy I know," he grumbled, running his finger around the edge of his hot chocolate mug, "Actually, that's a point. If you think that we can do it then it must be possible. And anyway, you can sing Tor and Digby can play bass."
"No," the other two said in unison.
"Don't sing."
"Don't play bass."
"Brilliant," the drummer sighed, running his hand through his head, "What are we going to do then?"
The guy sighed, leaning back in his chair, narrowly missing a waitress who was carrying around a toasted cheese and ham sandwich. But as she gave him a glare, he didn't see her and continued to stretch his burly arms out. Oh, ignorance was always blissful.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Matt buried his head in his pillow, so just a pile of dark fluff was visible. He groaned, aching a little, hearing the shower start from the other room. And then a sentence began to ring in his head. Repeating itself over and over.
Okay, meet me here, this very same spot. Eleven sharp. I hate it when people are late...
A lump began to form in his throat as realisation struck. Twelve O' clock. Shit. He threw himself out of his pit, landing on the floor with a crash, and searched through the pockets of his discarded suit jacket for a scrap of paper holding eleven important digits. He ripped it out of the top pocket, unfolding the sheet with one hand, simultaneously grabbing his phone.

"07..."

Ring ring...
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:58 pm

"What about Blake?" Digby asked.
Tori almost spat out all of her coffee at that point in shock, narrowly missing her friends and instead getting that very unlucky waitress soaked.
"Not Blake," she gasped, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand, "Ex's can't be in a band together."
Chris slowly began to nod his head, "Plus he's already in a band."
"And, actually," the male guitarist sighed, "he's a twa--"
But just as he was about to finish his sentence, he was interrupted by the heavy music of Tori's ringtone echoing through the tiny coffee shop. Giving a small sigh, she picked her phone out of her pocket and pressed it to her ear, pouting ever so slightly.
She was pretty sure she knew who that unknown number was.
Matt, that brilliant little "twa--".
"Hello?" she answered, admiring her bitten nails as she spoke.
Yeah, she gave up at around half past and called the guys over to treat them to coffee at Costa, courtesy of the leftover lolly from what she bought from Ann Summers. Ever since then she was wondering about what she was going to say and where she was going to tell him to go, all whilst secretly sexy with what she was wearing under her shirt.
The two guys in front of her looked at one another, taking sips of their drinks in unison. They didn't know what it was but by her falsely cool tone of voice they knew that something was going on there. Sure, they weren't sure what but...
It was Tori. She was known not to be quiet.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:10 pm

"Tori!" Matt yelled, breathing a short sigh, while he frantically tried to plan out some sort of excuse in his head. "I'm so so- I mean, I couldn't see- Well I-" He paused and started again. breathing heavily. "I overslept. Quite a bit. I look a state." He put his palm up to cover his eyes, shaking his head, not noticing the steam pour out from the ajar door of the bathroom as he sat against the bed. Sam poked her head out, and frowned.

A squeaky voice rang; "Matt, what have you done with my bra?"
She waited for a response, but was ignored. He didn't even consider possibility that Tori would have heard it, or what implications it would give. Besides, he hadn't even touched her bra, not for at least two months.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:22 pm

The girl's brows remained poised upon the top of her brow as she heard his rambles, his little shriek at the sound of her voice and then...his excuse.
Well, the poor attempt at one, should she say.
"You overslept? Too busy banging a girl last night?" she almost smirked to herself, "Hun, I think its safe to safe that you shouldn't bother turning up now. I've got plans with my guys. At the moment we're drinking coffee, paid for by you of course thanks to your generous little donation from when we parted ways. I might go clubbing tonight and try my chances with a guy over there. I'm in the mood for it. It might just be because I feel so sexy wearing this delightful little lacy corset number, the one that you paid for of course."
She didn't seem to care that a couple of people in the coffee shop had turned their attentions to her as she spoke, especially when it got to what she was wearing underneath her clothes right there and then. However, the two of her friends had gone a little wide-eyed at that mention.
"So, dear Matt. Are you going to hang up or shall I?"
Digby furrowed his brows.
Matt? That was the guy from the band...
She was going to meet with him? Bloody hell.
"Brilliant," he murmured behind his tiny cup, "Knew that that was going to happen."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:37 pm

Normally, Matt would drop a girl who dared to speak to him like that. But, he did kind of, slightly perpertrate it. Slightly. Kind of. Slightly.
He gave the finger to Sam, who slammed the bathroom door as a result.
"No." He retorted, "Actually."
He sighed. There didn't seem to be much he could do to make up for it.
And after all that work I put into it yesterday... Damn bitch cost me fifty quid too.
"Well, I hope your coffee's nice." he decided, looking up as his now clothed manager stormed from the door in front of him.
Oh no.
"You're such a knob!" she cried, giving him a loud slap across the cheek, and storming out again.
Must be nature...
But the slap seemed to help, actually. A semi-formed idea began to attack his few brain cells.
"I'll hang up. Hurry up and finish your coffee, I'll pick you up in 20. You can either stand me up, like I probably deserve, or be there and let me make it up to you. Your choice." Without saying any more, he clicked the red button on his phone and threw it on the floor, leaping up. Heading for his wardrobe, he yanked out a couple of items, trying to stuff them on as quickly as he could.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:51 pm

And before Tori could ask him what his game was, the horrid little dialling tone ran off.
And she was left wondering what the hell had just happened.
He actually thought that she was going to go there in twenty minutes so that he could pick her up?
...well he did say that he would make up for it.
...and he did pay for coffee.
"Shit," she muttered, to herself, running a hand through her hair, "What to do..."
"Tori, you're actually considering going to see him?"
The glanced up from her mug to Digby who was still frowning. It was easy to forget that she was half deaf so had to have the volume of her phone conversations turned right up so that she would listen, but that also meant that anyone sitting next to her could too.
"Maybe," she shrugged, taking a large gulp of her drink, "Dunno."
"What's this?" Chris butted in, looking at the pair as if he should know something, "What's happening?"
"Tori met a guy yesterday, a bit of a tool, and they were going to meet up it seems...though he stood her up, I'm guessing and so invited us to make sure that she didn't kill anyone instead."
The girl couldn't help but nod. Detective Digby was on the case...again.
"Well, why would you go?"
"Because he's making me curious how he thinks that he can make it up to me," she shrugged, Plus he was pretty fit.
"He's probably just going to show you the bed sheets," the drummer shrugged, "Just sayin'."
"Eh," she sighed, downing the rest of her coffee, "Well, I need to have a slash. I'll make up my mind by then. Meanwhile...just do whatever the hell it is you do."
With a little chuckle, she upped from her seat and headed to the toilet, leaving the two on their own for a few minutes to try and suss out what it was that they could do to get a band forming.
Then it suddenly hit them.
They thought that they knew two guys but whether they would agree to it or not... Well, it depended on Tori.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:06 pm

(Just a thought... I did a bit of a big time lapse, what would have happened with Digby and Harlie's sister (not that he knew) from the night before?)

In a couple of minutes, Matt had managed to throw on a white shirt, red trousers, and a striped red and black blazer. His hair was still a bit of a fluffy mess, and he needed a shave, but he'd be fine. He stuffed his feet into some red socks and his best pointed black leather shoes, grabbed his parka, and headed downstairs.
Harlie looked up from his mug, having finished both his, Matt's, and Sam's mocha he'd made, while Daz and Theo both held their near-full ones, exchanging glances. While Harlie's attention was taken by matt, Daz quickly poured a bit of his down the sink they were standing by.
"Where are you off to, mister?" Harlie questioned, like an overprotective mother.
"Seeing Tori." He replied, forcing the front door open. "Hopefully."
"You taking the scooter?" He responded, his smile growing.
"Yes, you can come with me. Get the helmets."
And with that, they were off. Matt fetched his shining red vespa from the garage, which must have been at least twice his age, but probably twice as beautiful. If that was possible, so Matt thought. They stuffed their helmets off, and were off in a puff of smoke.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:17 pm

Oh yes... Umm... I can't imagine it going well >.<

Should I? Should I not?
She had been asking that question for a few minutes, just standing there, staring at herself in the reflection. She was pretty sure that there was a queue forming outside, all of them busting to have a whizz when she was just doing nothing but talk to herself.
Well, she was still sure that she was making the right decision.
"Got nothing to lose."
So, with a shrug to herself and the unlatching of the toilet, she carefully slipped out and to the table where they had been sitting for those last thirty minutes or so.
"So?" Digby asked, a little too keenly, "What are you going to do?"
But the girl didn't answer him and instead picked up her leather jacket with a sigh. She quickly slipped it on and popped up the collar, much to the guy's dismay.
"I'll talk to you guys later," she sighed, running a hand through her hair, "Don't get into trouble and, for the love of God, do not contact Blake in anyway shape or form, do that and I'll... I'll break your bones."
And without letting them have a chance to answer her back, she left the shop with a small grumble. Though she was going to meet the guy, it was blatant that she wasn't just going to forget what had just happened then. She was going to bring it up and see how he faced her when they weren't speaking over the phone but rather in front of one another. She had a feeling that it wasn't going to end well... For him at least.

But back inside of the coffee shop, Chris frowned to himself. He wasn't expecting that.
Well, Tori in a bad mood, yes. But Tori willing to give someone a second chance, well...
"Must have something about him."
"He was confident, I'll give him that," Digby sighed, sipping at his drink, "Y'know her. She's still in a bit of a...strange place."
In reply to that, he could only nod. They both knew what he meant by that.
"But how did the big date go then?!" Chris smirked, "With the barmaid?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Matt did feel a bit uncomfortable, travelling down the road at 50mph, and Harlie's arms wrapped around him. Wasn't his favourite thing to do when he'd just woken up. At least he was wearing a grey jacket, although it did have yellow seams. It could be worse. He's got that bright yellow leather one somewhere. Matt shuddered, just at the thought of it, and his mind began wandering.
What would happen if he died on the way there? What would Tori think? How would Daz or Theo get in contact with her to say he didn't actually stand her up? Again... What would happen to the band? Would he be replaced?
"Shi-"
He braked, putting his foot on the floor while doing so, having not noticed the build-up of traffic he nearly had to greet face first.
Shoe's scuffed. Great. Nevermind, they were only £120 after all.
He gritted his teeth, and waited for a whole thirty seconds in the traffic, getting more irritated with each car horn. Shaking his head, he turned left, and began driving through the middle of the cars, feeling Harlie's fingers dig just a little deeper into his waist.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:42 pm

"I do believe that it was here."
She gave another small sigh as she fitted her feet into the contours of the dips and rises of the uneven cobbles beneath her Converse. Her eyes drifted up to the large clock in the centre of one of the buildings, frowning slightly to herself. Maybe showing up early made her seem a little desperate? Maybe she should have hung around the corner for a little bit, just so that he thought that she stood him up...
Nah, she wasn't actually that mean. When it came down to it, Tori was actually more bark than bite. Sure, she said that she would have broken her bandmates' bones but in reality... Well, she needed their bodies intact if they were going to enter that Battle of the Bands thing.

Digby gave a rough sigh, unable to really hide that huge frown on his lips. Robyn. The barmaid.
Well, it started off well but then...
He didn't want to think about it. But he had been a lot smoother in his life.
"There's always others, Dee. Think of it as practice."
And though Chris was murmuring words of comfort for the disgruntled guitarist, he was actually trying to hold back a laugh. He did feel sorry for the guy. Maybe if he wore a little less guyliner then things would work out but... Well, he didn't really seem that sort of guy to be able to walk over to someone without aid from a wingman.
"I'll take you out tonight, down "Tuesdays", alright?" he smirked, patting his arm, "and I'll help you."
But as Digby told him where to go, it was doubtful that that was going to happen.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:57 pm

Silly Robyn. Harlie can give her a talking to.

Eventually, Matt was on the highstreet. Now, the big decision. Park up like a good boy, or make an entrance?
The answer was pretty obvious.
He drove right down the middle of the highstreet, getting closer with each second. He knew Harlie definitely did not approve of his driving at the present, assuming the pains in his waist was evidence towards this theory.
A bright streak of colour became visible in the distance. As they drew closer, the loud noise of the engine echoing against the walls and the cobblestone path, the line of colour grew into a fringe, which grew into a head of hair, a face, and then a small frame of a body. Then, her expression became evident. It was too late to turn back, but it might not have been the best idea to do this. He pulled up next to her, having to turn the front a tad to avoid running her into the ground... That'd be unfortunate.
He whipped his helmet off, gave a cheesy smile- not the kind he was giving her yesterday, more of a "please don't hurt me" smile than a flirtacious one- and cleared his throat.
"Hello..." he greeted, a bit of an anticlimax really.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:08 pm

You do focus a lot on her fringe, don't you? Razz

As she watched the streak of red zooming down the road, the girl really did hope that it wasn't who she thought it was.
But as it closer and closer, it was evident.
"The bar stool."
She didn't even flinch when he was heading right for her. Everyone else had ducked out of the way, but not her. Instead, she stood there, an unimpressed frown on her lips, especially when he pulled off that helmet.
"I think that you just killed Harlie."
That seemed more appropriate to mention rather than a simple "hello". Well, he was half hanging there, probably shaken up from fear, the poor thing. She almost inclined to lift him off of the scooter and to ease the helmet and make sure that he was indeed alright.
But it was Harlie. He was a trooper.
"And you might get in a bit of trouble for that."
Of course she meant that little stunt that he pulled. Already people were glaring at the back of his head, moving back onto the streets. She even swore that she saw a few fluorescent policemen jackets dotted around the place. Well, who knew.
They probably could have said that they were tourists and didn't know.
Whatever.
"And you may start talking now," she murmured, ignoring the fact that people were most definitely staring at the trio right there and then. Well, it wasn't often that you got to see two guys flying down the high street on a sexy red Vespa. Usually it was the garbage trucks early in the morning, or maybe it was the council's vans as they got in and around the place. Once there was an old couple in a Smart Car but that was forgiven. They didn't know any better.
But no, this time it was a delightful little Vespa.
A very nice little Vespa.
Vespa.

Last edited by OpenTheDoor on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:22 pm

VespAAAA, vespA. >:O
And yeah, soz.

"We're not doing any talking." he replied, pushing the stand up.
He stood, demounted his beauty (that sounds wrong) and took a couple of steps towards her. Only, it seemed a lot longer than a couple of steps. it seemed a few hours, even. He spotted someone official-looking in a hi-vis in the distance, near superdrug, and a fresh shot of adrenalin ran through his blood. Harlie stumbled off, rested his helmet under his arm, looking dizzy. He was going to shake it off and give Tori a tight hug, but it looked like Matt had beaten him to it. Was he-?

Matt's arms, rather un-romantically flung around Tori, his hand weaving through the back of her hair. And, crouching quite a bit, pushed her chin up and pressed his lips against hers. It was only a quick, light, kiss, but everything seemed to be a lot slower than it was right now. He stood straight again, looking a bit sheepish, just waiting for a slap, or some kind of reaction.

peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:37 pm

Sorry ^.^" I have disappointed you, I know. But it has been corrected
No worries Razz

Unfortunately she didn't really have enough time to react to anything. Not the jumping off of the VESPA, not the arms and definitely not the kiss. So as he pulled away, the girl had to blink a few times to let her brain catch up with herself.
"I-I think I may have just had one of the weirdest moments of my life so far."
She didn't really know what to say nor what to think. Yes, that might have partially been because of that kiss but... Well, she wasn't expecting him to fling his arms around her and kiss her squarely on the lips.
So did he think that that would make it all better?
"However, we are talking. I don't do movie clichés," she almost smirked to herself.
But she didn't seem to slip out of his grip. Instead, she stood there, her hands kind of needing a place to put themselves without seeming forward or pointing in any direction to let him kiss her more or whatever.
"So you think that you can make it all better by calling me, breaking the law of the road, almost killing me and then kissing me? I don't think this is Hollywood."
Though as she chewed into her lip, she did feel a little something soften within her. It was that smile, she swore. It was kind of...adorable, in a strange way.
Don't talk yourself into him, Tor.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:47 pm

"You don't have a choice, love." And with that, he snatched the helmet from Harlie, and pushed it onto her head, with probably a bit too much force. "And just to make it more cliche;" He looked to the left and right, acting as a spy. "The cops are coming, let's roll chick." he said, in a false husky American accent. He gave her one last kiss on the helmet, put his own on, and ushered her over.
Harlie stood there, looking a little upset, bewildered, confused, and a bunch of other things, all visible from his open mouth and stare. It was probably best if he just walked off. They'd be after the crazy man with the scooter, not him.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:56 pm

And then Harlie thinks "Ooo, I need a coffee" and meets his best friend ever Digby. Aww...

You what?
So, just as she thought that she had one of the craziest moments of her life, it got weirder. She had Harlie's helmet upon her head thanks to it being forced on. And even though she tried her hardest, she couldn't help but break into a smirk thanks to that dear little accent. She could have killed herself for that. Why did she have to be a sucker for them?
But he was being so forward...
So as he dragged her to the VESPA, she gave a small wave to Harlie. Yeah, she didn't really appreciate doing that, taking his helmet but...
"Digby and Chris are in Costa down there," she sighed, pointing over to the west, "Opposite WHSmiths."
And with a small wink, she gave another sigh and got onto the VESPA.
"Go on then, make it up to me. You've got a long way to go..."
Yeah, and she was already regretting it.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:09 pm

THAT'S PERFECT

And, just as her bottom touched the seat, the vespa jolted forward, driving through the rest of the highstreet. Past the Costa, even. Past the angry looking security people too. He didn't even bother to wave to Harlie, just drove, swerving in and out of the crowd, not too sure what he was doing. Everything was spontaneous, and it made a change from the pre-rehearsed chat-up lines he threw at most of the chubby orange clones he met after gigs. Well, this girl wasn't chubby. Or orange. And she didn't seem too clone-like. He didn't even know where he was taking her yet. Maybe that little beach. She liked all that cliche stuff, didn't she? He chucled to himself, letting out a yell of pure excitement, as the loose straps of his helmet flapped agaisnt his face in the wind.

Harlie wandered down the highstreet himself. he got a few stares, but after quickly forgetting the matter, he began to think they might have recognised him from the day before. A smile forming on his face, he wandered down the highstreet, closer and closer to the Costa with each step. He began to wonder whether this "Chris" was a male or female. To be honest, he wasn't too fussed which.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:21 pm

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.
Tori was literally clinging onto the guy for pure life as they sped down the road, and though she hated that it meant that, she was literally hugging onto the back of Matt as best as she could.
That was his plan, wasn't it? To make it so that she would have to hold onto him or die.
The git.
But as she swallowed down her nerves, she raised a brow at his yell, maybe even smirking ever so slightly. Yeah, she loved that little VESPA, a hell of a lot more than she loved the guy who was riding it and nearly as much as she was enjoying whatever scent he wore.
She really needed to stop doing that.

"Oh no."
"What?"
"Hide me."
It was almost as if the Jaws theme tune was playing in the back of Digby's mind as he stared out of the window. How could he forget that little smile and eccentric fashion sense.
So as he run off into the toilet, Chris gave a small sigh, watching as the skinny guy walked closer.
What was so wrong with him?
...maybe he should.
"Digby's just gone to the toilet. He wanted to powder his nose before your arrival," he grinned, "I'm sure that by the time you grab a coffee and sit with us he'll be ready... I'm Chris by the way."
Of course, he was putting on his brightest smile and loveliest voice. Well, he was going to enjoy that. He loved making Digby uncomfortable.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Matt had another rush as her arms wrapped around him. It wasn't adrenalin this time. This was turning out pretty well for him. They got onto the road pretty quickly, whizzing away. But, just as quickly, the road narrowed, with less houses down the road, until just a straight road laid ahead of them. He slowed down, turning round the corner, parking begind some abandoned hut. He took the helmet off quickly, smiling happily to her, a bit more sincere than his previous ones. "Follow me." He commanded. The wrather wasnt great, a bit cloudy and what, but it didn't matter too much.

Harlie nodded a smile to the boy, quickly ordering his drink, coming back and sitting with his hot chocolate, whipped cream, marshmallows, flake and all.
"Hello there, sweetie!"
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next