Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Change your Tune! - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Change your Tune! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Change your Tune! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Change your Tune! - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Change your Tune! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Change your Tune! - Page 4 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Change your Tune! - Page 4 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Change your Tune! - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Change your Tune! - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Change your Tune!

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Change your Tune! - Page 4 Empty Re: Change your Tune!

Post by peachie-keen Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:46 pm

"Why hello there, Mister Digby. I'm pleased to meet you, naturally." The oft faced boy gave a bow, which almost looked a little like a curtsey. "I think I'll call you Bee, if that's alright?"
He had noticed the nickname Tori had received, but rather tan sniggering, like most boys his age would, he offered his own nicknames in attempt to acquaint himself with with a new person.
The fluff covered face turned sharply to Tori, and back to Digby.
"No way." He stated, his slight American tone coming through, his face completely straight, his eyes wide. "That is so, cute!" He exclaimed in a whisper, his mouth converting to an instant smile.

peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:20 pm

Digby's face instantly matched Tori's for a moment before she sniggered.
"If you want to annoy him with names, the worst one is saying his first name," she smirked, shooting him an evil look.
"What's cute?" the boy asked in a grumble, "and Tori, shut up."
Sealing her lips, she shook her head at Harlie, rolling her grey eyes loosely. Digby was obviously feeling a bit uncomfortable for main two reasons: because they were on the same wavelength and that he was naturally like that all the time; this didn't help it.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:02 pm

This one.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:41 pm

YES

^That's my comment to keep it at the top of the list for when I actually reply tomorrow. Because, I'm sorry, I'm rather stupidly tired and needz mah sleep init bbz.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:45 pm

No worries darlin'.

Sleep tight Razz
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:31 am

Harlie bit his lip carefully in an attempt to conceal an ever-growing smile. "You know..." he began, choosing his words slowly. "You... and Fringey..." he winked, usinghis whole face to emphasize it. "That's pretty cute, guys." He looked from one to the other, his blue eyes glimmering, and then stiffened when he heard Matt call his name, and come marching over.
Matt nodded at the girl playfully after giving her a thorough once-over, showing off his sparkly white teeth. Matt, much unlike the others, had an ability to be able to flirt heavily, without even speaking.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:38 am

Tori shook her head casually, "Nope, just friends. We're both just single friends that both have a common sense of passion for music...and pasties."
The girl couldn't help but giggle again at that. She never usually was like this, but with a cans bottles of Pepsi Max driving around her blood system, this tended to be the result of it all. Plus Digby knew it and was using it against her.
The good news? She was a lot happier and hyper.
The bad news? It gave people a false impression of who she really was.
Digby meanwhile has his eyes glued on Matt. Already he didn't like him, but with the shear fact that he was trying it on with his friend, that feeling was turning into mild hatred, especially when he gave her that grin. He couldn't grin like that; it would be the sign of the apocalypse. 
But he'd seen the way that he treated the rest of the band members, and that thing that he just did with Harlie... He didn't like that. And thought that he should show it.
"Hey..."
His voice didn't pack all that much of a punch. It kind of started off quite strongly, but then faded into a miserable mess on the floor.
"A'ight?" the girl nodded at the new boy, ignoring that look he was giving her.
Though it was done to the best of her ability, the girl did end up blushing slightly behind her fringe, much to Digby's annoyance. But as she turned back to Harlie, he decided to continue.
"Nice lyrics," he said somewhat sarcastically and half-heartedly, "Write 'em yourself?"
His feet shifted as he slung his hands back into his pockets, giving him that look of 'I don't like you'-ness that he usually gave to anyone that annoyed him even in the slightest. But this guy deserved it more than anyoneelse. He was a douche.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:35 pm

"Oh..." was all Harlie could muster feeing a tad deflated after Matt's appearance. He would have spoken at length about how his fringed friend and his fringed friend's friend did look rather adorable together, whether they were dating or just fringe-friends. But, even if he were to go into these details, Matt was quick to usher him off, rather subtly.
"Yeah, actually." Matt nodded, mirroring a quick dislike for Digby. "Just the result of a drunken night you know." he flashed a smile once more, and his eyes flickered to Tori. "Harlie, how about you go and get the girl and me a drink?" he suggested, not looking away from the girl. She was a pretty one, he could tell. And he almost always had first pick of the women at gigs like this. And second pick, actually. and quite a few picks after that... "Oh, get the boy one too if you want." he compromised, in a half hearted attempt to sweeten her friend up enough to let him leave the two alone for a bit.
"Why not..." Harlie muttered, only a hint of bitterness in his somehow consistantly chirpy voice, and off he travelled to the outside bar.
"You know though," Matt began, deciding the level of flirtaciousness. "I overheard that the two of you were only friends. Which is a good thing, really, because it means you're not going to be too pissed off when I start chatting up this gorgeous girl." His face flushed with mischeif, and a naughty smile rushed onto his face, leaving the two to work out how serious he was being.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:07 pm

Digby just raised a brow at Matt, wondering exactly what was going on in his brain. He didn't know Tori like he did, so that gave him a bit of a smirk. 
"I'll go help him with the drinks," Digby said dully leaving the two of them standing there alone, "I don't wanna see this."
Why didn't he want to see this? Despite Tori being hyper and a little too happy for her own personal good, she did still have a lot of common sense left in her, as well as her usual way of dealing with boys.
"The girl? The boy? Seriously mate, you have some nerve."
Her smirk quickly dropped into a frown, staring up against his sexy smoulder. Sure, he was pretty good looking, but by what she had seen earlier, he looked like one of those guys that would go for anything that moved, especially if they have a pretty face.
Tucking her fringe back behind her ear, the girl stepped a little closer to Matt, her brows furrowed for effect.
"And by the way, the name's Tori. I suggest that you start using it. And if you think that I'm gonna be as easy as those fake tan clones over there, you've got another thing coming. And if you want to get me on your good side then much I suggest one small thing? Don't knock off my friends. Digby's a good guy, and if you dare even lay a finger on him, I'll break your pretty boy nose, d'accord?"
During her speech, she managed to sneak closer to this boy, enough so that by the end she was right in his face. But as she finished, she pulled herself back to her place, shoving her hands into her pockets as she put her smirk back on. Now that she had done that, she could easily return back to happy-go-lucky Tori Buck that really needed to pee.
"But nice guitar by the way. Fender?" she asked, looking to where to hung over his shoulder.
Following Harlie, Digby groaned as he slumped on the side of the bar. Though he wasn't usually the one for putting on a smile, he did try to, otherwise he had a sense that Tori's new found friend would try to cheer him up.
"Need some help?" he offered, peering at the boy with a small smile.
But then, something that made him smile: Tori. And this time, it was a genuine one, but he couldn't help but feel that she was somewhat into him a little more than he would have liked her to be. And that annoyed him more than anything else.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:43 am

Matt blinked, wondering what the hell just happened. Somehow, he managed to not lose his cool. Tori seemed a bit of a handful, but the more he thought about it, the more he seemed to like it. His blank face gradually grew into a smile again, and eventually into a fully formed grin. "Well hello there, Tori." he mustered, deciding to make the absolute most of a few minutes alone. "I'd rather you didn't break any part of my pretty boy face, I need it for pretty boy singing, you see?" he joked, swinging the guitar case off of his shoulder quite easily, and with a few swift movements, the case was on the floor, the lid open, revealing a red beauty. "Yeah, it's a fender... I've got a navy blue one in the van somewhere too, but this is my favourite. I'll let you have a play around if you come to my chalet later?" He offered, looking directly into her eyes in an attempt to persuade.

"So you're not going out with Tori?" Harlie asked, cutting to the chase, letting Digby's offer of helping blow right over him. A barmaid made her way over to the two, smiling eagerly at Harlie, then Digby, and back to Harlie. "Two Southern Gin Coolers and two pints please." Harlie squeaked, watching the girl mix up the cocktails for him.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:09 am

The girl just raised a brow at him, then turned her attention to the guitar, a smirk on her face. Gently, she lowered herself to the floor, kneeling by the case to study the instrument a little more. Much as she hated to say it, it was a nice guitar, quite expensive too...and he had two of them. Nice.
Though, to be honest, she much preferred the guitar than the boy...but that didn't mean that she didn't like him.
"Pretty boy singing, eh?" she chuckled to herself, still eyeing up the acoustic, "I might have to forget about breaking your nose, then. It's a pretty good voice, singing about how girl's lips taste of cherries...sweet sweet cherries, as they usually are related to tasting."
Mine just taste of pasty.
Not to stop herself from bursting into a pit of laughter, Tori had to bite the inside of her cheek, but seeing as she was still grinning, it didn't look like she was making an attempt to not be giggling her butt off, which was fortunate to say the least.
Eventually, after about a decade of just staring at the guitar, she stood up again, her Converse squeaking beneath her feet and peered back to the guy, studying his face. Sure, he was good-looking, but he was also extremely confident of himself, something that she absolutely hated... But it still would be a shame to break that nose.
"A chalet? I thought that they were for Switzerland?" she smirked, folding her arms across her chest, "I've never seen a chalet around these parts before."

Digby just shook his head, "Nope. We're just friends, really good friends. To be honest, I'm closer to her than she is to any of her girl friends... Friends that are girls, rather. Thanks for asking."
As a cheeky grin grew on his face, the boy proceeded  to hide beneath his fringe again. He decided to watch the barmaid make the drinks to order to try and stop him from facing a look of disappointment on Harlie, then his eyes wandered down to her arse.
To be honest, it was pretty funny. Harlie, the hyperactive bisexual with a love for colour, and standing next to him was Digby, the somewhat dull skater kid with a love for the colour grey. Brilliant.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:01 am

"Switzerland? What are you on about, girl?" he laughed, convinced he was getting somewhere with her. "It's just one of the little huts lying around here..." He shrugged, casually kicking the lid down of the case, in a smooth attempt to take her attention off of the guitar, and put it back onto himself. "Of course, the blue one's electric... if that's what you're into. And the dark green one's in the van, but that's only a back up one, you know? Gotta be prepared you know?" Matt narrowed his eyes, awaiting any hints of a reaction from her; she seemed to be bloody happy as it was, with a beauty of a smile like that. Ohhh Matt, I think we've pulled.

Harlie's face fell a little. "It's a shame that. You know Matt's gonna be all over her, seeing as she's single." He looked at his new friend and scrunched up his face, following his line of sight, ending up feasting his eyes on a rather nice bum... He gave a child-like giggle, nudging Digby. "Get her number..." he whispered, just as she turned around.
"Two Coolers!" she chirped, passing the tall glasses to Harlie, and grabbing another two pint glasses. "Ever pulled before, boys?" she teased, watching the gold liquid slowly fill the glass. "Ever pulled a pint, I mean..." she giggled, similarly to how Harlie had, and shot a mischivious look to Digby, then Harie, and back to Digby, holding her stare.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:28 am

“Little hut? You’re really selling it y’know? Ever thought about being an estate agent until the music comes through?”
With a slight girly giggle, one that only occurred when she was hyper, she focused her gaze on his bright blue stare again. She slowly began to chew into her lip, her mind wandering off into some far-off corner of her mind. Those eyes were hypnotizing...
Message for me!
“Holy shit!” she blurted, “Sorry.”
Whipping out her phone from her pocket, she blushed slightly as she began to read the message as quickly as she could so that she could get back to Matt.
Chris-T-Loaf-Er
Yo! ToTo! Heard news from Digby. Need a drummer? Message back ASAP s’il vous plaît ;D xx

“Epic,” she murmured, quickly typing back a message of confirmation, “Sorry about that, I really do need to learn how to put this thing on silent. We may have just got ourselves a drummer for the upcoming Battle of the Bands... You thinking about entering?”
Quickly glancing up from the touchscreen, Tori just showed her almost-white grin before looking down again. It was easy to say that if she wasn’t happy then then she certainly was now. Good old trusty Christopher.

The boy just nodded, then shook his head slowly with a charming grin on his face, “Nope, not a pint, but I’m sure you’d love to show me.”
But, in the forefront of his mind he knew that Matt would be all over her, he just had to hope that Tori wouldn’t let him. Maybe he should have just lied and said that they were a couple; that generally was the ploy that they pulled whenever someone was trying to hit on the other, so that they don’t get left behind. It was kind of a thing where if one didn’t pull then the other wouldn’t either. Y’know, Bro Code? Though the method sucks when you’re with Drew or Ricky; they forget about you. That’s why he didn’t like them... Plus they were both generally better at flirting than he was.
By far.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:39 pm

Matt chuckled to himself. "It's fine, it's fine! And do you know, I haven't! It's only a little rent place for this week anyway, haven't you got one?" he asked, cocking his head to the side; a habit the rest of the band had picked up from Harlie. "So, have I sold it to you?" he joked, just opening his mouth to say something else, before his own phone went off.
(Ding-dong.)
-Daz-
Who's the pretty girl you got there eh? Pulled already? Wink
Matt's huge grin widened even more, as he quickly checked his back. Sure enough, Daz stood about 20 metres away, and saluted Matt, before turning back to help Theo with restringing one of the back up guitars on the floor. Matt turned back to face Tori, shaking his head. "Sorry, I'm not much better myself. But Battle of the Bands? I suppose you could say we're entering..." he chuckled to himself, throwing his battered phone back into his pocket.

Harlie nudged Digby again, as she placed two more full glasses in front of them .
"That's a tenner exactly, boys." she smiled, as Harlie fished out a note from his pocket.
"Keep the change!" he chirped, confusing the girl to the fullest extent, seeing as there was none. Harlie happily picked up the two brightly coloured drinks, leaving the amber beverages to Digby.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:02 pm

All Tori could do was smirk when she caught sight of the band member behind giving him that salute. Really, you had to love ban members' banter.
"Unfortunately, I live just a short train journey away, so I just have a boring old house in the middle of an average little village. Nothing quite as exciting as a chalet..." she winked, but then her face turned to one that was less smiley, "But I still dunno. Gotta stick with the Bro Code, y'know?"
Ah, Bro Code, even though Tori was most definitely not a bloke, it was still something that she stuck by. And sure they were just in the middle of a high street with a load of fake-tan clones glaring at her with envy, but rules still had to be applied.
She kept that note of the competition in the back of her mind; she'd use that one later. But for now, she wasn't sure on what to do. Go with a bloke that had only just met and leave Digby behind, or to catch the train home with him?

Digby winked at the girl as he took the two glasses, making sure that he managed to just graze her hand as he did so. She was a pretty girl, but probably not his type.
"Thanks, darling," he smirked, about to pick up the two glasses, but in the end didn't, "But, I did mean it. Maybe you could show me how to pull?... A pint that is."
He was utterly hopeless at flirting with girls. He just had hope that after two sub-lead roles in school plays would help him with this, Tori looked like she had someone, so why couldn't he get a girl?
Because he wasn't as smooth as Matt.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:53 am

I JUST REPLIED TO THIS AND IT WAS REALLY LONG AND MY PHONE FROZE FDBKJWEDFCKJEBWH FHJBVUYRBKSJBC.

"Well..." Matt began, looking down at his feet as he shuffled them closer together. He put on his most sincere blue-eyed expression on his face, looking back up. "I'm only here for another week, and it'd be a shame to not get to know each other wouldn't it, Tori?" he immediately brightened, as he continued. After all, the room had nice silky bedsheets. Like, real nice. And it'd be a shame to waste those on just himself, wouldn't it? "I'll pick you up tomorrow, yeah? The boys are probably going to be out drinking around midday, so I'll be over just before them. We can just have a bit of a play around with the guitars, and see what happens, eh?" he took a step closer to her, running a hand through his dark fluff as a slightly mischievious grin consumed his face. "Your friend will find someone by the end of the week, you know. If not, I can always tell our manager or her sister to get with him for a bit..."
Oh Matt, you do have a way with words... How tactful of you. Just hope she doesn't pick up on it, you twat.
"Come on Tori, it'll be fun."

The girl's eyes flickered to Harlie very briefly, just able to catch a subtle nod of knowing. Recieving the signal, her face flushed with flirtation once more. "How about you meet me tonight then, gorgeous? When it's a bit busier, I'll teach you a few tricks..." she bit her lip softly, eyes lit up from the dim yellow glow of the bar. "Meet me here around eight, and you might be able to pull, providing that you've got a bit of luck on her side." The girl giggled, refusing to look at Harlie any longer. "I'll see you later then sweetie." she told him, not allowing him to put a word in.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Tori's eyes stayed on him for a little while, still going over whether she should or not. He was a good-looking bloke and it wasn't like she was doing anything terrible, was it?
Bro Code.
But quickly, she glanced over his shoulder, just to see where Digby was at. And when she saw him leaning over the bar, grinning like a bit of an idiot, she bad to grin.
He's hitting on the barmaid? Good for him. Eh, Bro Code's not in use, I guess.
"Fine," she sighed, pretending to be reluctant, "but don't worry about him; he looks like he's got himself someone anyway. Got a pen?"
Delving into her pocket, she unfolded the flier for the Battle of the Bands, her eyes back on his face. A small, and somewhat cheeky, grin masked her face. Yes, this wash usually like her, picking them up from off of the streets, but he looked like he wasn't going to give up with a fight.

Picking up the drinks again, his smirk just rolled into a bit of a chuckle, "Will do. Catch you at eight, ..."
He left it as to imply that she needed to fill in her name in the gap that he left. She was quite good-looking, and she seemed interested enough, though he did suppose that Harlie helped with that quite a lot. N'awww, guess that he liked that boy a lot more than at first thoughts after all.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:01 pm

Matt whipped a tatty Barclays pen from the inside of his suit jacket, handing it to her while grinning foolishly to himself. Quickly, he regained his cool, and rearranged his footing. "I'll pick you up around eleven... from a place?" he shook his head and laughed, and managing to glance to the left as he did so, spotting Harlie begining to walk back over. He desperately wanted things to hurry now, for if he could score a date before that Digby bloke came back over, it'd be a bonus. He didn't warm to Digby too well already, but the same could be said for many other men he'd met before. He was much a ladie's man, or so he'd like to think.

"I'll see you there!" the girl called, and as soon as the boys had taken a few steps away, she whipped out her phone, clicking rapidly.
Harlie, mind telling me who I was made to chat up this time? I love you and all, but you actually owe me so, so much.
She threw her phone back in her back pocket, watching the two walk off with the drinks, impatiently awaiting a reply.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:22 pm

N'awww, poor socially awkward Digby

Quickly scribbling down her number in her neat scrawl, Tori slipped the flier and the pen back into the suit pocket, a commented smirk still on her lips. Tapping it a few times, the girl bit into her lip slightly before pulling away.
"Okay, meet me here, this very same spot. Eleven sharp. I hate it when people are late..."
And with a wink to the guy, she sharply turned her attention to Harlie who was coming up with a drink that she could only presume was hers, seeing as she doubt that Matt and Digby would drink something that girly.
"Thank you," she smiled at the boy, "You really didn't have to."
Shooting a quick glance at Matt, raised brows, she hoped that he wouldn't talk about what they had arranged for tomorrow anymore, especially as Digby was approaching, pints in hand. That would have been a tad awkward for her.

The smile that was on his face had quickly disappeared off of his lips as he approached the others right behind them.
"Who's this meant for then?" he asked somewhat dully, putting out one of the glasses whilst he tucked the other one up to his chest for safe keeping.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Harlie felt his phone vibrate in his jean pocket; thankfully, he was wearing something fairly normal today, though only through a raised eye brow recieved from Daz this morning at his choice of a tight leaopard print top and jeans, with acceptable black converse, but a fluffy hat, too. The band had promised him only a few nights ago that they'd one day all perform dressed as animals. Today wasn't going to be that day, fortunately. He flicked out the suede cased phone, scanning through a message that had appeared on his screen, from the bar maid, Robyn. She just happened to be their manager's older sister, but as always, Harlie never let on while she was working.
I know darl, I know- Just a friend, again... he's real nice, maybe you should give him ago? Plus, Matt's less likely to end up in another fight if you do this for me, pretty please. I can already feel the tension here, and it's all like, woah.
Harlie shook his head, as if to emphasize his text, forgetting that Robyn wouldn't be able to see. He took a sip of his drink through a striped straw, going cross eyed with watching the coloured liquid travel up it.
Matt cleared his throat. "We were just talking about.. errm.." Think Matt, think! "Alcohol, and things. You know, you never see Harlie without a cocktail. Unless they don't sell them of course. Then it's just vodka and milkshake, generally." He nodded to himself, trying to act natural, where really he was still high from the thrill of scoring the girl stood in front of her. The rush isn't usually that big... How odd.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Tori just raised a brow, sipping at her drink. Vodka and milkshake? She'd have to try that tonight; it was either going to be a Vimto and Foster's moment of glouriousness or when her old band decided to throw together all of the alcohol in the cupboard into one huge jug which made them all vomit.
"And comparing notes on guitars," she smirked, "and the question that I always ask fellow guitarists."
Digby just nodded, still holding out the pint as if he was a numpty. He quickly glanced at Matt to see if his nose was ajar, but of course it wasn't; Tori had failed his expectations.
"If you could play just one guitar for the rest of your life, what would it be? Ebony Les Paul."
"Fender Toronado GT HH in blue. Best guitar ever made, as I was saying," Tori retorted, shaking her head at her friend.
Digby just shrugged, a grin on his face. But that didn't help him not feel awkward. He was standing in the middle of town with a googly-eyed friend, a bloke which he already hated and someone that thinks it's acceptable to wear what he was wearing.

By the by, Vimto and Fosters/Shandy is glouriousness Wink
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:39 pm

Harlie's only wearing jeans right now D: (And a shirt, don't worry)
Don't slag Harlie off, I'll cry :'( <3

Matt put a hand out, taking his drink from Digby, not even making eye contact with the boy. "Good choice, girl!" he exclaimed, a smile on his face. "I love Fenders, you know I do, but if I could get my hands on a Manson M1D1 my life would be made, you have no idea." he chuckled to himself, feeling a little more at ease, even if Digby was back. He'd already got what he wanted, it was cool, even if it did feel odd being given someone's number, as opposed to giving out his own... "Play any other instruments?" he quizzed, begining to enjoy this game.
Harlie was oblivious to the whole conversation, sipping on his Cooler, when his phone buzzed again.
And we all know what Matt's like... But fine, I'll do it. But write me a song or something, yeah? Wink Harlie once again, as if the girl were in front of him, nodded as he began replying.
Course, course. I'll have it done by the end of the week, miss bossy.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:59 pm

Sorry! I'll tell Digby off!

Tori just laughed, "A Muse fan are we?"
Her eyes trailed off to Harlie's phone, however, her nosy tendencies made her peer down to the screen, seeing what he was typing... But then I snapped back as he slipped the phone back into his pocket again, pretending that she did nothing.
"Just guitar and keyboard," Digby shrugged, sinking himself into his pint. He didn't care if they didn't care.
"Guitar, bass, viofid," Tori listed, then she lowered her voice,"vocals... You? Or have we seen the extent of your talents?"
And as she laughed once again, Digby just rolled his eyes, a little sick that she was acting like this.
This wasn't her.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Harlie once again involved himself in his drink, which was about half the size of all the others already.
Matt raised his eye brow. "Viofid? You'll have to teach me that one you know." he bent down, sealing his guitar case back up, and throwing it over his shoulder once more. "Oh, Tori, I don't think there is an end to my talents." he joked, rolling his eyes dramatically. "What is there? Guitar, bass, piano, Harlie's Ukelele..."
Harlie frowned at that, a protectiveness overcoming him. "What did you do to my Ukelele?" he asked, unable to establish a tone for Matt to take him seriously.
"Playing it, Harlie..."
"Oh." Harlie shuffled his feet, feeling silly already, but couldn't help but laugh. Even he couldn't take himself seriously.
"And of course," Matt lowered his voice, just as Tori had, and crouched slightly, cupping a hand at the corner of his mouth. "Vocals..."
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:36 pm

"I've been playing it since I was, like, three or something. I can't just teach you overnight, y'know? I'm not that good-a teacher."
But then she grimaced at him doing the whole 'lowering the voice at vocals'. And with a small sigh, she turned to the boy.
"And I said that quietly so that no-one would hear that. Anyway, I just do backing never lead--"
"But you should do lead."
Turning to face him, the girl glared at Digby with a 'STFU' face firmly showing, almost spilling the top half of the Cooler that she hadn't even touched yet.
He didn't need to add that, did he?
"No, I shouldn't."
Digby continued shrug as he took another swig of his drink, his eyes still pinned on the girl, giving his innocent stare a try again. She was in a happy mood, wasn't she?
She seemed to take that a little too badly.
It was at that point that Tori finally started slurping the straw in the drink in her hand, trailing her eyes off of her friend and onto Harlie. Giving him a small wink, she flicked back her fringe, tucking it behind her ear. The conversation topic needed to change ASAP.
"And ukulele? Really? I have always wanted one of them... And I can play the harmonica." she added, trying to keep the conversation sweet.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:44 pm

Harlie smiled at that. Sure, it was probably meaningless, but it was his queue to talk, as he saw it. "Can't we just talk about hair?" he asked loudly, adressing the sky.
Matt turned to him, looking like he wanted to bury his face in the earth.
"I mean, we've got zebra fringe here, and the rest of us have such dull hair..." He eyed both Digby and Matt's hair with a contemplating look, considering whipping out his compact once more to look at his own, but deciding against it. "Not everyone plays instruments, you know..." He added, forgetting slightly that the four here did... Oh well.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next