Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Change your Tune! - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Change your Tune! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Change your Tune! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Change your Tune! - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Change your Tune! - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Change your Tune! - Page 9 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Change your Tune! - Page 9 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Change your Tune! - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Change your Tune! - Page 9 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Change your Tune!

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Change your Tune! - Page 9 Empty Re: Change your Tune!

Post by peachie-keen Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:17 pm

Harlie took a large gulp of his own drink, and sighed at the beautiful taste of the brownish liquid. And then, his lips curved upwards. A blonde blur hurried past the glass window, in skimpy denim shorts, black strappy top that sat a bit low, and was still a bit short, and an oversized hooded coat, and chunky boots, stopping halfway up her calves. Sam.
The bell of the door rang as she pushed through, mouth open, looking around. And then she spotted them. Her face sunk a little. She paced over, what little fat she posses jumping under her skin. as she got to yhe table, she put her hands on her hips, weight on one leg, and raised an eyebrow.
"Harlie." she adressed him, giving him the stare.
"Sam..." he replied, not as confidently. "I got you a beer..." He reasoned, ready to apologise heavily already.
She sighed, shaking her head, and in turn, her locks of gold hair, and slumped down, throwing off her jacket.
"Alright." She greeted casually to the other two.

peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:53 pm

"Alright," the other two chorused as cool as cucumbers.
Both of the guys had to say that his friend was a nice-looking girl. Blonde, busty and, surprisingly enough for a blonde, pretty intelligent-looking. But she didn't seem like the happiest of bunnies. Maybe that was because Harlie didn't tell her that they would be there.
Oops.
But that did explain the pesto pasta.
Then Chris realised something.
Her name was Sam.
Harlie had said that his date was called Sam.
That meant that she was...
Holy shit, he loved that guy.
"Name's Chris," he began to introduce himself, giving a bit of a smile, "and he's Digby, but he's not in the greatest of moods."
Well, he never usually is.
"Whatever," he murmured, sipping at his drink again.
See? Such a happy little boy.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:48 am

"Alright? I'm Sam." she replied lazily. It was fair to say she waa a littlw younger rhan the others, but she definitely commanded power. She turnes to Harlie, not having even rouched her beer. "Right. Which one is it this time then?" She asked rather bluntly. "I already had Matt trying on with me this morning, the knob." She sighed, rolling her eyes, and finally pickes her drink up, and staring at it suspiciously. she shrugged, taking a gulp, and glanced over to Harlie, waiting for his reply.

"Well..." Harlie began, stuck for words. Mentioning Matt wasn't the best way to kick things off.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:34 pm

Though Digby previously seemed to be a little too enthralled with his drink and Chris was still trying to work out her bra size, slightly memorised by her, the pair of them decided to pay attention to when she mentioned that name. Of course, the guitarist wasn't smiling. He had a gut feeling that he was a player. He knew that him talking to Tori wasn't a good thing. She wasn't necessarily the best person to deal with all of the emotive side of all of...that. She thought that she was but...
"What's this about Matt?" he suddenly chirped up, putting his glass down.
Blinking a couple of times, he tried to put on his innocent and not-so-gloomy stare. It was something that really didn't come out very often but it half made him look like a normal person.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:26 pm

The girl rolled her eyes, crossed her legs, and swivelled her body around to face them both. "Oh, have you had the pleasure of meeting the wanker?" she shook her head and sighed. "Try waking up in the same bed as him. Most mornings he'll try to seduce you into sleeping with him, or satisfying his cock in some other way. There only needs to be a moment where he catches you vulnerable or unaware, and he'll sleep with you. He's a big-headed arsehole, you know. And of course, you know he'll be trying to hit it off with some slag the same night." She huffed, and Harlie shuffled uncomfortably. Maybe this wasn't the best idea. Playing happy families began to seem less and less likely with every foul word escaping Sam's dainty little mouth. The two took a gulp of their own drink simultaneously, though for completely different reasons. Harlie became to feel incredibly awkward, and Sam just needed to drown her irritation for the smooth-talking vocalist.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:28 pm

So when are Matt and Tori going to come back in...? Razz

Both of the guys raised brows as she rambled on about him. It seemed that their worst nightmares were coming true about it. Well, they could tell that something was up with that just by what she said. Yet, despite the fact that he let slip that he had slept with a girl that last night, she went off with him.
Well, vulnerable and unaware... It looked like that Matt was getting lucky that day. All it took was one little slip-up on her half and...
Well, she was their friend so they didn’t want to think about it too much. Band rehearsals would be a little bit more awkward.
“Looks like our little Tori is one of those ‘slags’ then.”
Digby had said that he didn’t like him and he had even more reason why. From his words he knew that he didn’t like him, he knew that he was a dickhead. So why didn’t he tell Tori so? Why didn’t he just say so and try and make her realise that she was being stupid?
Well...it was...yeah...
But Chris couldn’t help but raise a brow to her words. You would have never have thought that such a pretty little girl would come up with such vulgar language. But then again, maybe she had to to beat off those ass-hunting guys which she seemed to love so well.
Oh Chrissie.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:16 am

Sup to you sweet thang. And as a side note, they didnt actually do anything last night, but they sleep in the same bed because the band live together. Which, admittedly, is a bit weird.

Harlie sunk further into his chair, bottom lip dropped. This wasn't how he planned it. Not at all. And then Sam began talking again.
Sam raised her eyebrows, but to be honest, it didnt really surprise her. They seemed like tqo genuine guys, and though she didn't really have much sympathy for whoever this girl was, it was always a pleasure to bring Matt down a peg or two. "I don't know who this girl is, but if she's not the type that's completely stable and confident in herself, i'd get her the hell out of there. Well, he's probably already got her naked." She shrugged and took a gulp of beer, deciding the put her leg up on the edge of the table, lounging a bit.
And then Harlie began to feel guilty. Yes, Matt met a lot of girls, and went of with a lot of girls, and was a bit of a knob, but he wasn't that bad... Or maybe he was just ignorant. The more he thought about it, the more he blamrd himself for the possibility that fringey might get hurt.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:23 am

Why is it up to me? D:
And I know...and it is a little weird... I mean, what does Mr. Matt do when he has a girlie around? ;D

Chris looked at Digby and Digby looked at Chris, the same sort of look on both of their faces. Yes, even the unanimated one was wearing a frown of doubt. Well, Tori was most definitely not stable and she only acted confident. Hell, if she makes one mistake then she'll just cry and beg them for a way to make it better.
Yeah, one of the two usually kept an eye on her to make sure that she wasn't doing anything stupid.
"Oh shit," the guitarist muttered, running a hand through his hair, "This isn't good."
Chris shook his head at him, not because of what he said, but because of what he said... Yeah, it does make sense.
"We should have stopped her," he muttered, shaking his head, "You knew that he was a douche and you know that I don't mind rugby-tackling girls to the floor, even in the middle of Costa."
Even so, Tori was a big girl. She could look after herself...couldn't she?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:55 am

Becauseeee, i did the last time lapse D: and tells her to sleep on the sofa, i guess. which is probably some of the reason Sam dislikes him.

"You know with Matt as well, he's not the type for relationships. He's more the fuck and chuck type, or if you're lucky, friends with benefits. Well, I mean if you're unlucky." She nodded yo a similarly pretty figure, strutting over with a tray held high in her palm.
Robyn approached, laying the oversized China onto the table to relieve her dainty hand. "One nacho sharer." she informed, nodding to the four.
"Alright Robyn."
"Yeah Sam, you?"
"Not too bad. Bit pissed."
"Let me guess, Matt?"
"You got it. Gone of with their mate."
Robyn sighed, shaking her head. "To be honest, as long as it means him leaving me alone, he can go do what and who he pleases." She places a hand on the back of Digby's chair, and tapped her nails. "Speak later." She walked off, back through the swinging doors of the kitchen, and disappeared.
Harlie perked up at the sight of food, grabbing a nacho with about three times more cheese on it than there was a base, and throwing it in his mputh, crunching enthisiastically. That's when Sam clocked which one of the two was "hers." Especially after seeing Robyn rest her hand on the other boy's chair; she'd never normally do that.
Harlie, you cheeky bisexual, you.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:19 pm

...fair enough.
And I love that cheeky little bisexual

Chris gave a small sigh as he reached for a nacho, making sure that it had plenty of salsa spread all over the top of it before beginning to crunch on it. He needed to buy a second before opening his mouth and speaking again. He didn't want to say anything about that anymore, really. He would have preferred it if they talked about something else. Something like...
"How many calories do you think is in a single cheese-topped nacho?"
Okay, maybe that wasn't the greatest thing to say. 
But Digby was, again, too busy in his thoughts to say anything, watching as Robyn sashayed off into the kitchen. She was tormenting him, wasn't she? She was doing it on purpose only to stab him in the heart again.

Looking up into the big bold eyes of Monroe, the girl gave a small sigh, her chest still continuing to rise and fall, her heart still racing and her chest still flushed as it was all those moments ago. She never knew when she should break the silence, when she was left feeling a little scummy and a little cruddy.
But it seemed that the silence wasn't lasting all that much longer.
Gently, she turned onto her side, peering at Matt with a small pout on her lips. Her fingertips made their way to his shoulder, giving it a little and gentle stroke as she kissed him there.
"So...about that beer?" she asked softly, her lips barely lifting off of his skin.
Yeah, she was never the best speaker.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:45 pm

The girl shrugged, shoving three in her mouth, crunching and swallowing, then taking a mouthful of beer. "I wouldn't know." She decided, allowing one of her hands to rest on the table, within reach of the susceptible boy. She'd noticed both of them had kept glancing at her chest, but she was used to it, really. She was just glad she wasn't stuck with the miserably looking emo kid sat with his back towards the rest of the eatery. She gave Chris one of her alluring smiles, hoping that if anything did happen, she'd at least get back at Matt. Harlie was too involved with his nachoes to take any notice of anything. "What did you say your name was, sweetie?" She asked, twiddling a lock of long blonde hair with a delicate finger.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:52 pm

Matt chuckled, eyes closed. He was absolutely knackered after that, still lying there fully naked, in all his glory. On the floor was a cocktail of a variety of clothes: shirts, socks, jeans, underwear... He opened his eyes, fluttering into focus, and turned his head. "How romantic." He commented, before turning around with a groan, and one-handedly opening the lukewarm minifridge to retrieve a can for her, without even bothering to get up off of tge sofabed. He looked back to her, arm outstretched in the air, out of her reach. "Am I gonna get a kiss first?" He asked testingly, raising an eyebrow.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:24 pm

"Chris," he smiled back.
It was one of those near-white which, though it did not necessarily want to make you want to swoon, it was one of those which made you feel comfortable as it was so soft and genuine.
Well, when you see a girl stuff her face full of food, you can't help but smile. It was definitely a nice thing to see a girl with an appetite.
Because I can certainly fill it.
Chris mentally chuckled to himself. He was a dirty one, really.
But after picking up another bit of cheese with a little crumb of nacho underneath it, his hand couldn't help but rest itself on the table, maybe a few inches away from Sam's.

Tori raised a brow as he mentioned the word 'romantic'. Yeah, because he certainly was romantic himself, almost killing her and then shagging her in a little hut on the beach.
He was literally Mr. Darcy.
But as her eyes rolled up to look at the can, she gave a small frown. If she had the energy she would have easily said 'screw that', get up and fetched a can from the mini fridge for herself. It was just unfortunate that she was still cream crackered.
"Surely you've had enough of that," she murmured, her hand tracing the bone in his his shoulder, flickering her sights between the beer and the boy.
Still, regardless, she shuffled herself a little closer to him so that she could reach his lips and gave them the quickest of pecks. She wasn't lingering around for anything. Honestly, the only reason that she was still there with him lying on the bed was because he gave her the lift there. If it was actually at a house or something then she would have had the walk of shame already.
"Now give me the bloody can."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:57 pm

Just reminded me- slightly grim, but do you know the Peacock brothers, Chris and Drew?

"Chris..." she repeated, carefully placing a bare nacho on her tongue. She nodded, putting her grounded foot onto the seat, which probably showed a bit more of her bum than it should have. After washing down the nacho with a bit more beer, she placed a finger from her right hand onto the table, looking Chris in the eyes. "And why hasn't my Harlie told me about you two before?" She asked teasingly, letting her teeth pinch her bottom lip.

Matt shook his head, slowly lowering the can. "Impatient, are we?" He put the can between the two, swivelling his body around into a sitting position to begin the search for his boxers. Honestly, he didn't expect it to all go that far. Of course, he wasn't complaining, she just seemed the more reluctant type. She seemed to enjoy it.
A mischievous smile crept across his face, and his head turned to face her. "Do you always make those little noises when you have sex?" He asked, pretty outlandishly. He might have got a slap for it, but he was mostly used to girls slapping him.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:28 pm

...no, I haven't. But they're not my Drew and Chris, are they? o.O

The guy carefully watched her as she drank from the bottle, making sure that his sights stayed firmly on her eyes and not looking down to her pair of assets. Yes, when she was wearing a shirt like that, it was kind of distracting.
But he couldn't help but laugh.
"I only met Harlie for the first time...an hour ago. Digby and our friend who's with Matt only met him yesterday. But y'know, when two guys have an instant connection of friendship like that..."
He gave a small chuckle as he turned to give a quick glance, watching him as the boy gave him an evil glare. It was kind of hard to believe, wasn't it?
But just as he was about to reach out for another nacho, he gave a small frown, realising that they were being demolished quite vigorously by the bisexual bassist. He had hardly any of them. It was so disappointing.

Giving him a frown, she snatched the beverage from his grasp just before he had a chance to put it down. Surely that answered his question.
But then there was the other one.
For a second, she thought about reaching across and giving him a slap, but that never came to fruition as cracked open the can with a single hand. Instead, she shrugged her shoulders.
“Yes,” she said very simply, “Got a problem with that?”
As if he should have complained. It was a confidence-booster for him, wasn’t it? That he could make a girl do that by just a single touch of his fingertips.
But as she ran a hand through her hair, her dark grey eyes searched the floor in need for her clothes, the sudden realisation of her nakedness coming into her mind. She took another sip of the beer and glanced back to him, watching as he slipped on his pants, covering up his little gent. But then she noticed something else.
“Nice tattoo,” she murmured, noticing it for the first time, “Very sweet.”
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:50 pm

Well, I hope not. Is their last name Peacock? Teeheeheeheheeheehee.........

Great. Thanks Harlie. You really will go to any length to gain some more friends, won't you?
She spinned her beer on the table out of boredom, watching her baby-faced friend act like a lion at the zoo who's just had a kid thrown into his pen. She laughed in her head at the analogy. That wpuld be quite amusing, in a slightly twisted way.
She nodded at his words. "And how long have you two and your friend known Matt?" She asked. "He seemed in a bit of a hurry to get out this morning." Carefully, Sam peeled a rubbery piece of cheese off of the plate, careful not to dip her painted nails in sour cream in the process.
To be honest though, he should get her to meet Daz. He's not so likely to take her down an alley and- you know." she coughed, a little awkwardly, looking down for lack of places to throw her eyesight.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:56 pm

"It's cute. In a sexy kind of way. Though I was hoping you'd reserved those just for me." Matt told her, staring at the posters that covered the walls.
Matt looked at her from under his arm, pulling a face. "Not the most manly one you've ever seen. Looks better than the piercing did though." He fell back onto the sofabed, once his underwear was on securely. He really felt like curling up and sleeping right now, but not when he had a guest. "What now then, Toto?" He grinned, looking up from his bed-laying.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:23 pm

Ooo, she's a veteran now, is she? ;D
And no, Drew Tanner and Chris Harlow...

Chris carefully watched her peeling the cheese off of the plate. And even though it was probably just done because she liked cheese, there was something about that that did actually make him feel a little...’mmm’...
But then he realised he had to answer the question.
“Again, met him yesterday, I suppose,” he shrugged, answering where Digby should have done, “I haven’t actually met the guy. He has an—”
“He’s an arse,” the guitarist interrupted, shaking his head, “His eyes were firmly posted on dear Tori.”
The drummer half gave a sigh, shaking his head at his friend. So he finally decided to speak, eh? After a good fifteen minutes of silence... He didn’t even eat one of those nachos. He just sat there, thinking, sipping at his drink.
He was a social little thing.
“But she was telling us that he was meant to meet her at eleven in town,” Chris continued, “At half past we got a call to meet her in Costa because she gave up on him. Then he called when we were having coffee at, say, quarter past twelve-ish...”
“But she didn’t even look at the other two, that Daz included. She was chatting to Harlie and then Matt swept in and took it from there,” Digby shrugged, “Then she was like a little giggly school girl...”
Well, though he didn’t know it, she did acknowledge his existence. She throw him two fingers.

She couldn't help but let a small chuckle escape from behind the tin, taking another sip of her drink as she watched him fall back onto the bed. Yeah, she was trying to hide her reddening cheeks behind the can and her fringe so that he didn't notice it.
Not every guy makes me do that, though...
Yeah, just because they had a pretty smile didn't necessarily mean that they were very good. She learnt that the hard way.
"And whatever, really," she shrugged, her brow raised, "but don't call me 'ToTo'. It really pisses me off."
But that only meant that he was going to call her that from then on, wasn't it? She didn't think it through.
So as she shakily stood and slipped on her panties, she gave a small sigh, probably realising that he was staring at her butt. Oh well.
Now where did he put that corset?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Indeed I am! Wink and nooooo, say the names outloud, ahahaha. I'm so childish.

Sam nodded, reaching for a nachos, which was snatched up first by Harlie, who didnt even seem aware of their conversation. She scowled at him, though he didn't see, and dipped a different nacho in a pool of sour cream. "That definitely sounds like Matt." She agreed. "I'm gonna assume you went to the high street gig yesterday... He doesnt even try to hide that he's a player, you heard their song right? I mean, I know it sounds good and all, but it's not far from the truth really." She shrugged, watching the nacho as it edged into her mouth, and she began nibbling at the first corner. The plate was looking a bit empty now...
Harlie stuffed another couple in his face, crunching loudly. "I love nachos..." He mumbled, a sexy string of cheese hanging from the corner of his lips.

peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:08 pm

"Well, that's why I called you that. Harlie mentioned it last night." He shrugged, and then looked to her face, a grin forming. "Tori-bear, are you perhaps blushing?" He toyed, tempted to poke out his tongue.
While she seemed yo be searching for something, he picked up a lacey silk number that was wedged between the fridge and sofa. He wrapped the material around himself, sitting up, and pulled a face. "And do you think this suits me, honey-pie?" He joked, pouting.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:34 pm

Bahahahaha! I've got it! It took me a little while but... Hehe Razz

Digby gave a nod, deciding to finally fit into the conversation. He actually seemed to quite like the girl. She had a good sense of people.
"Yeah, he was sitting there with the guitar singing... 'The Boozy Song' I think it was called. And there was another song to do with a girl's lips tasting of cherries," he shrugged, taking a sip of his drink again, "So cliché."
Yeah, he put on his posh voice for that, the kind which he always put on when he was being judgemental of other people's works whether they be songs, paintings or novels. He was quite good at pointing out the flaws of other people. It was a fun thing to do.

The girl raised a brow, giving up on the corset and instead picking up her checked shirt to use as a bit of cover for a few moments. A small shiver ran down her spine as she wrapped her arms around herself, a little annoyed that she had managed to lose it so soon.
"Maybe a little," she sighed truthfully, running a hand through her hair, "Now where is my bloody cor...set."
She turned around and saw him with her dear underwear being held up against his body. Yeah, it was probably a couple of sizes too small but...
"It suits you," she smirked sarcastically, shaking her head at him, "but I think that I look better in it. But please just stop it with the nicknames."
Walking up to him, she gently began to stroke the delicate material which he had draped around him, almost admiring her ability to pick out nice things. Yeah, she was talking about the lingerie, not the guy.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:05 pm

"Yep, that's them." She took another swig of her beer, giving a satisfied sigh as the liquid coated her throat. "Yeah, he's in the middle of writing another. And to give you a clue, the backing vocals are "girl one," all up to "girl seven." There would be more, but then the song would be too long." She rolled her eyes, picking off another bit of cheese. Part of herself did get a bit touchy around that whole subject, if the boys couldn't tell, but it was her favourite ranting topic by far.

"Yes Darling, of course sweetie." He grinned, giving up the corset to her, and leaning back on the bed again. "I might just go to sleep." He admitted, yawning, and closing his eyes. A rumble came from his mouth as he pretended to snore.
But- what now? Do they just go home and never are each other again? What?
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:22 pm

Digby nodded, downing the rest of his drink with a satisfied 'ah'. It seemed that he really was a tool. So why did Tori go off with him? Usually the kind of guy she went off with was a little less...of a player. Normally she went with personality...
But then again, she got with Blake.
And then again, had been acting a bit strangely over those past few weeks.
Eh, he didn't like to delve in her personal troubles, but he knew that there was something going wrong beneath the surface.
He didn't like to ask.
"So how do you know Harlie then?" Chris asked, sensing her mood, "Just met him on the street like us or...?"

The girl gave a shrug, "Why don't you then?"
Turning her back to him, she quickly put on the corset, hooking up the eyes with her nimble little fingers. Well, she was quite used to tapping out solos so they were pretty decent at tasks using her hands.
Oi kinky.
"If you want you can take me back...or you can have a nap here and I'll explore the beach...or..."
Walking over to the corner of the room, she gently walked towards the acoustic guitar that was sitting there, propped up against a wall. Yeah, it wasn't the best but...it didn't seem too shabby. She had definitely seen worse in the hands of an amateur.
"Or I'll let you have a nap and I'll go to the beach with the guitar and start tabbing out a new song I'm trying to write up."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:47 am

"If I were you, i'd give that Tori-bird a talking to when she comes back. If she comea back, that is." She was begining to lay it on a little thick, just o apook the two boys, as if ahe were telling a story. So really, it was probably a good thing Chris changed subject. Sam's eyebrows dropped a little. "Well I'm their manager, aren't i?" She laughed, as if it was quite obvious, watching Harlie snatch up the last nacho, and lick his fingera clean. "Or do you mean how did I get to know them?" She placed a painted nail onto the table, her finger pointing downwards, head slightly to one side.

With a groan, Matt forced himself back into an upright position, still attempting to maintain his cocky charm. "Who said you could use my guitar?" His tone wasn't clear whether it qas meant in a serious or light hearted way. Yes, he did love his guitar, even if the strings were a tad rusty, and sand had gotten into it. It was his oldest guitar, and probably his cheapest, too. "If I do fall asleep, I don't want you using it." he told her, too tired to enter any full arfument.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:03 pm

Both of the boys attempted to ignore the mention of Tori as though it didn't worry them. In reality, of course it did. Though she pretended to be older, her mind was often as innocent as a little girl rather than the almost-adult that she was.
"You're their manager?" Chris repeated softly, half impressed with that, "We need one of those."
"We need a full band first, Chrissie," the other chuckled, shaking his head, "But sure, how did you get to know them?"
Surely her story was better than 'I met them on the street yesterday'. Well, if she was their manager then they must have known one another for quite a while, right?

Finish Tori in a second. I'm being ratted at -.-
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:36 pm

The girl raised a brow to his sudden chirpiness, almost breaking into a smirk because of it. So the guy was close to his guitar, was he? Well, she knew that look on his tired little face. She would have killed any person who dared to get close to one of her precious little babies, her Fender especially.
"And why is that?"
Yes, she was planning on toying with him slightly. And why ever not? He screwed around with her being late so what was wrong with... Maybe strumming his guitar?
"Its a little out of tune," she commented, listening to the off-key open chord of it after running her fingers over the rusty strings, "and anyway, does that mean that I can use it if you continue to stay awake?"
That was easy. All she had to do was sit next to him and make sure to sing a little too loudly for him to drift off. She had done that many times to irritate many people and in every case it worked.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next