Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Change your Tune! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Change your Tune! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Change your Tune! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Change your Tune! - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Change your Tune! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Change your Tune! - Page 3 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Change your Tune! - Page 3 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Change your Tune! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Change your Tune! - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Change your Tune!

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Change your Tune! - Page 3 Empty Re: Change your Tune!

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon May 23, 2011 1:46 pm

The girl nodded, taking his hand with a firm shake, "Buck, Tori Buck and at the mo without a band. And I was joking, but you never know who are the stars in the future, eh?"
She slipped her hand back into her pocket, grasping a hold of her phone in her pocket. Lightly, it vibrated though she didn't jump at all. Instead, she took it out and looked at the message with a sigh.
"Will do, but for now, I need to get moving; I'm meant to be meeting people and if I'm late, they will kill me. Later, Harlie."
She strung the word, letting it fall off of the tip of her tongue. On passing, she lightly pressed his nose like he did with her just a moment before with a smirk.

OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon May 23, 2011 2:32 pm

A rather childlike giggle erupted from the mouth of the boy as she copied his movement. He stepped back a little to salute her. "Goodbye, Tori with the beautiful fringe!" the black haired boy cried as he waved, getting a rather strange look from his best friend, behind him. He broke the eye contact with her after a few seconds, looking back to the box of CDs the four of them circled.
Another visited the half-empty box at the same time, and whispered in his ear. "Turning straight, Fitchy?" he asked jokingly.
"Only half." The soft faced boy replied, biting his lip.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon May 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Tori stretched, walking along the road, narrowly missing some guy's head with her fist and cheese and onion pasty.
"Careful there, Buckaroo."
The girl jumped at the name, smirking at the boy that stood there. She was already in quite a good mood, yet whenever she saw those chocolate brown eyes, it did make her feel even better.
"Eh, you're in the way, Digby," she grinned, "Y'right?"
The boy nodded as the two stepped to the side, out of the way of other people rushing to get to their cars before their parking tickets ran out. Tori just smirked again, running a hand through her hair.
"Not too shabby... What's in the bag, then?"
Instantly, the girl took out the CD from the bag, showing it to him, "Some band selling a demo. Didn't even catch the name," she shrugged, leaning against the wall, "Anyway, what are you here for?"
Digby gasped, snapping his fingers as he remembered. He stuffed a hand into his pocket, searching around in the depths of his jeans for something.
"Something that I thought you might be interested in..."
Tori waited a second before snatching the piece of paper that was in his hands, neatly folded into a tight square. Unfolding it, she smiled heavily; bigger and brighter than it had been all day.
"You know me too well."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon May 23, 2011 3:02 pm

The other boy rolled his eyes. "Tut tut Harlie. So how long have you known her?" he pondered, shifting his weight to one leg.
"About ten minutes?" Harlie guess, laughing again, as he always did, before dismissing the point. "Just because I like her fringe, Daz. You know you'll always be the one for me." he joked, before a moment of silence... then a sudden burst of laughter simultaneously exploded from the two. The other boy stood there for a moment in silence, after recovering from the chortling, then turned to his immediate left, where Matt was chatting up girl number 42, and tapped his shoulder.
"Think we'd get more of a crowd if we grabbed the instruments from the van and gave them a little taste?" he asked a rather annoyed Matt, as he slipped a piece of paper into the girl's hand as she tottered away with a grin.
Matt's face turned into an almost identical grin, as he yelled across at the fourth member. "Yo, Theo, go get the acoustic set from the van for us, yeah?" From in his pocket, Matt threw a set of keys, which landed on the floor with a ring, in front of the boy with long, straggly dark brown hair.
"Fine." The boy muttered, half-heartedly throwing the CD in his hand into the box the four surrounded.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon May 23, 2011 3:20 pm

As the two grinned at each other, the silence was eventually broken when Digby started coughing, pointing to the square again.
"I take it as that is where you got the CD from?" he choked, beginning to double over on himself.
Tori's eyes rolled as she began smacking him on the back, her Gregg's bag whacking his stomach and her wrist. As the coughing subsided, she sighed, looking over to the square and at the boys all in a circle.
"Yeah... I spoke to the brown-haired guy at the back," she nodded, "Why?"
The pair just stopped and stared, watching as the selling began to slow, making them wonder what they were doing, mostly to the curious girl.
"Nothing... Come on," the guy whispered, recovering from the coughs.
Shaking his head, he grabbed her wrist and gently tugged her towards the square. Tori just sighed, letting herself be dragged although she snatched herself back.
"But still, why?" she repeated, walking along side him.
Digby just shrugged though to her annoyance, making the girl grimace with the lack of knowledge.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon May 23, 2011 3:35 pm

Theo walked off in the general direction of the car park, begining his search for the van, as the others seemed to take a time out, sitting on the concrete and leaning on the box of disks.
Almost as soon as Harlie sat down, he stood up again, as if it were hot on the ground. "Either of you two lovelies fancy a hot chocolate or a coffee?" he offered, putting his fists on his hips. Matt stretched out his legs, opening the CD in his hand, and flicking through the booklet, examining the photos of himself in it. True, the recording quality wasn't great, but the songs themselves were pretty good, and it would have to suffice until they got their break. If they ever got their break...
Matt didn't answer Harlie, and got to the point of ignoring him, as Daz turned around and frowned, awaiting his answer, until Harlie broke the silence once again. "Yes, it's on me, my dears."
"I'll have a Frappacino if you would, Harlie-boy." Matt replied immediately, looking up at him with a cheeky grin.
"Mocha, please." Daz nodded to him, with his Daz-zling smile. "I'll give you the money after." he offered, glancing at the big headed knob on his right. Or at least, in his opinion.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon May 23, 2011 3:56 pm

As the pair reached the square, they leant against the cross in the middle. Tori looked back down to the piece of paper, reading the words over in her mind.
"Yeah, but we'll have to get more people, y'know? And we're kind out of 3PP," she sighed, folding the slip into her pocket, "Anyway I'm peckish."
Without another word, she folded began scrambling into the bag, taking out her cheese and onion pastry. Digby's eyes just rolled as he took out some gum, shoving it into his mouth.
"I don't see why. Last time I saw you, you were eating something," he grinned, shaking his head.
His messy black mop sprawled upon his head, gently wisping with the light wind. His eyes scanned to the two boys that sat on the concrete, looking at their faces.
One of them seemed to think that he had the look going on at least, he chuckled to himself.
"What's up?"
The boy turned to look at Tori, laughing that little bit harder when he saw the flakes of pastry spread around her peach lips. Shaking it off, the pair both fell to a rather deep laughter, mostly over nothing; and most people thought that it was these two who had the smallest sense of humour.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue May 24, 2011 10:02 am

As Harlie dissapeared into the coffee shop behind them, trying to maintain the same cheerful domeaner that he always had, another boy arrived, kicking the dust up on the concreate as his feet dragged on the floor, scuffing up his old and tatty grey trainers. With as much care as he could, he placed both of the guitars from off of his back, and on top of the boys' laps, one on the other. As Daz put the top one aside, Matt picked up the bottom one, which was encased in black cloth, and lined with white silk. In one swift movement, and one constant noise, the zip was undone to bear the most beautiful acoustic guitar, made from six steel strings and a varnished, hollowed out red wood. Matt smiled. Though he prefered his electric one, he did rather like some of the acoustic songs they played. As the case slipped off, he pushed it to the side, strumming a single chord to check its tuning.
Daz just folded his arms, shrugging to Theo, and the long haired boy rolled his eyes in response, as he continued to walk back to the van, the keys jangling in his hand.
"Ohhh..." Matt sung, his voice trailing off. Yes, he was a rather good singer, but in Daz's opinion, his voice was rather dull after listening to him do nothing else. Well, it's what you get when your singer has no love for anyone but himself, eh?

"The tears on my pillowcase,
are turning to stains
as I long for your-
Embrace..."

Matt sung, happily strumming, yet looking out for anyone who was watching.

"The firm grip,
of your softened lips,
and that taste of sweetened cherries...
Sweet, sweet, sweetened cherries...

And the lullaby of your sweet voice
When you pause.
When you- pause.
And the lullaby of your-
Sweet sweet sweetened voice..."
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue May 24, 2011 11:38 am

Why is it that girls' lips are always likened to taste of cherry? I prefer candyfloss...or pasty.
With a small grin, Tori looked at her friend before turning back to the acoustic set. He sounded quite good, with a nice tone to his voice, but her eyes remained on the guitar; it was a beaut. Coming from a girl that had a huge passion for guitars, that was a compliment.
Digby's thoughts were similar, about the voice anyway, but he couldn't help but be annoyed with the fact that he had kicked the bag to the side... It reminded him of Drake.
He turned to the girl, raising a brow at her as she took another bite of her late lunch. He offered a small grin as she put her thumb up, almost like a child when they're a little too over excited, but he knew she was joking.
"Bit cheesy..." he muttered.
"What?" Tori asked, "I thought that the lyrics were quite rollin'."
Sight laughed, pinning back a piece of hair, "I was talking about the pasty."
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue May 24, 2011 12:29 pm

After a few more verses, Matt ended with a strum, and as if it was rehearsed, both Harlie and Theo came back. One had a tray of four drinks, the other, a guitar case and a tamberine. Theo leant the guitar up against the box of CDs, and put the tamberine in the box. The more effeminate one offered around the Frappacino, Mocca, and an Espresso for the last member, before taking a sip of the last drink, a hot chocolate, for himself. They let out a sigh in unison as the heat ran down each of their throats.
"So," Harlie began, with a hand movement. "Shall we take it in turns to sell, my dearies?" He suggested, nearly spilling the drink over Matt's guitar as he made another hand gesture. Harlie perked up, which was saying something, considering the cheery mood he was usually in anyway. "Let's do The Boozey Song!" It was rather strange to see a fully grown man let his eyes light up like that of a child, yet, with his nature, it was more endearing than odd.
"That might be illegal." Theo smiled, the first one of the week, leaving the other four stunned in a silence, until Daz commented.
"You know what? Let's show them how diverse we can be." he nodded to them, and each of them nodded back at exactly the same time, a huge grin on each of their faces.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue May 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Having another giggle fit under their belts, the pair peered down to the slip of paper. The music had somewhat stopped for a moment so it gave them a chance to think.
"Well, Chris plays drums..." Tori started, scoffing the last bit of her lunch in her surprisingly large mouth.
"But that leaves at least a vocalist in place..." Digby sighed, messing about with his fringe, "unless you sing. You said that you did in the old band."
"Yeah...but that was different."
With a shrug, the girl slipped off of the wall that she was leaning against with a groan. The nearest bin was past the band set, which meant that she would have to pass them or try and find another one elsewhere.
"Be right back," she sighed, "If I don't return, send the squad for me."
"The squad?"
"Basically, Chris and Rio...my dog," she smirked, trying not to giggle again.
Doing her little salute-like wave that she kept as a signature, she began the not-so-long walk to the bin, passing the CD stall once more.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue May 24, 2011 2:18 pm

(I DO A SALUTE LIKE WAVE)

The two cased instruments; a guitar and an acoustic bass were quickly release from their skins, as Matt stood up and tweaked the tuning slightly on his own beauty. From the cases, a plain black acoustic was revealed, and a grey fender acoustic base, with bright pink and blue edges. Theo merely stood to the side as the sleeves were discarded, holding his rather pathetic looking tamberine. Well, pathetic apart from the colour, which Theo had foolishly let Harlie choose. The outcome meant that he was in fact, holding a tangerine tamberine. It was a little funny the first time, but now... Eh.
The three with guitars each strummed a chord, half a second out of time with the person before. The song they had agreed to play, was, unfortunately not on the album. It was in fact just a song they found from the drunken night before, which, they had assumed they wrote.
After eight beats of the tangerine tanberine, the others started, perfectly in time.

Matt began singing as the guitars quietened.
"I had a thing for the girl next door.
She's a bit of a slapper, and a bit of a whore.
She's all made up when she's going out,
And she can't help but constantly pout...
She's a little bit dumb, and she's not very bright,
I've done her three times now, she's still pretty tight!
But Theo's forcing me to confess,
That I don't like her, I just like her short dress,
Maybe it's true, maybe it's not,
But I'm gonna say now, she's f*cking hot!"

A small crowd began forming, a lot of them giggling. This was pretty good, seeing as this was the first time they performed this, and they weren't even that far into the song.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue May 24, 2011 2:36 pm

I'm not the only person :') And giggle to the tamberine.

Dumping, the bag in the bin, Tori realised that the music had started up again. She walked over, dusting her hands from any lingering crumbs that clung onto her fingers. Stopping, she stood at the back of the small crowd, though she was soon surrounded as more people came round.
"Well, that's how you attract a crowd," the girl grinned to herself, "Play anything controversial."
As Digby joined her at the back, the pair grinned at one another, their smiles somewhat matching in shape and depth. It had a good beat, and, for an acoustic song at least, was pretty epic to both guitarists in the audience.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue May 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Harlie had managed to spot a familiar fringe near the middle, and tilted his head up every now and then, through his "Oh-oh-ohhh's." But, he looked towards Matt again as he sung the next part.

"Theo likes to go out and get drunk,
In hope a girl's drugged enough to call him a hunk,
If he cut his hair off, he might look okay,
But now he looks like the night attacked day.
He saw a girl he liked once, she had a big chest,
He'd do anything to get a hold of a breast,
But right now, now he's all single,
We need to force him out the house to mingle,
With all the pretty ladies and all those ugly men,
You never know, Theo might get laid again."

The whole song moved up an octive, and Theo began double tapping the tamberine. The three boys who stood behind Matt just laughed, trying to keep track of what they were doing as the exchanged glances.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue May 24, 2011 3:03 pm

You should do it professionally Wink

Poor whoever the he'll Theo is... Digby grinned, watching as Tori yawned, her mouth opening rather like a lion, "Stayed up all night again?"
"Yeah," Tori sighed, rolling her arm, "I had to finish a thing."
The boy raised a brow but didn't press any further; if there was one person you didn't want to do that with, it was her.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue May 24, 2011 3:36 pm

"And Daz, of course, gets a decent amount
He's done it so many times, even I couldn't count.
But he doesn't do flings, or such things,
He only does things that aren't like flings.
He gets in late sometimes, and when we awake,
There's a new girl in the kitchen, for God's Sake.
And that girl will live with us for a few days,
Then he'll live with her, they'll go about their own ways,
Until that moment comes, when it's all over,
And Daz is just about ready to jump the cliffs of Dover..."

Daz bit the inside of his cheek. Those weren't the lyrics. And he didn't find that funny. Sure the first half was right, but the second half was just harsh. Nevertheless, he carried on. He knew it wasn't like that, but he's only been going out with someone up until two weeks ago. The paint was still wet. Nevertheless, he continued to strum on his acoustic.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue May 24, 2011 4:06 pm

And Daz...
Digby almost made a list in his head, plus it was somewhat easy to tell that these were real people; one of the guitarists were beginning to nibble at his cheek which, according to his mum, is a sure sign if anxiety. He didn't mice however as the person he was here with was still in the crowd, enjoying the song.
Tori, however was quite enjoying it, ignoring the actual meaning of the song. In her mind, when you're trying to get notice, you need to make idiots out of yourselves.

Sorry, was doing homework...
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Wed May 25, 2011 7:25 am

(That's fine Smile I started doing this post then it deleted itself I was like O.o )

Then there's Halrie, he is wonderful,
And he wants to dye his hair colourful,
His name, has a certain ring to it, Fitchy,
And his personality is anything but bitchy,
Our gay best friend he is, of course,
And would have every boy and girl in intercourse,
I mean, us lot, we love him either way,
Even though he'd do one of us, anyday.
But don't be scared off, girls, 'cause this baby-faced man,
Would probably have you too, if he knows he can..."

Matt voice trailed off, as the song seemed to come to a close, with the only thing continuing being the beating of Theo's fruity percussion. Matt winked at a girl in the audience, and gave her a cheeky smile, the one he practiced. None of them let go of their instruments, as the chords faded out. Daz looked down at his fingers, and Harlie hoped for a glimpse of that familiar fringe again.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Wed May 25, 2011 2:26 pm

Tori gave a look to Digby, knowing exactly what each other was thinking. Firstly, that the one that she had spoken to was bi-sexual and that they would-
Instantly, the pair began whistling, pumping their arms like mad football hooligans. The girl winked at the bassist as everybody turned to look at them.
"EpiDemiocrates!" Digby began to chant over and over again.
Tori's brow raised at the guy next to her, "Shut u--"
Before she could finish her sentence, more noise erupted from the crowd, making her grin. Smirking back, Digby stuck hid tongue out.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu May 26, 2011 9:13 am

Through the chanting of the small crowd, a few plucks of Harlie's base guitar sounded, and the other two acoustics started up again.

"We hope to be successful in what we do,
Because we want to be the band who,
Writes the songs that will last forever,
And go through our life living together,
Play through the night and drink through the day,
Wishing our drunken lives away.
We'll strip right down for the girls again,
And write about those girls and then,
Sing it for all you guys to hear,
Hoping DEMO will make the charts this year!"

Matt faded his voice out, and took his guitar from off around his shoulders.
"Anyone enjoy that?" He yelled out, as the other three all grabbed a CD from the box, ready to sell.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu May 26, 2011 1:03 pm

As the crowd roared in response, the pair chuckled in the background. Quite a few of the people ran up to the nearest band member, their money clutched tightly and ready for the CDs.
"I think I should get a free one for that..." Digby smirked, putting his hands into his pockets lazily.
"Here," Tori sighed, taking hers out of the bag she kept, "Go nuts."
With a surprised look, the boy muttered his thanks, wondering exactly where that sudden burst of anger came from. Generally, it wouldn't be that sudden.
"Alright, alright, keep your fringe on," he joked, slipping the CD back into her bag, "Keep it."
Tori just sighed, holding back all urges of slapping him. Instead, she painted on a smile on her face and parted the crowd to get to Harlie.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu May 26, 2011 1:35 pm

"Fringey!" Harlie exclaimed, in the middle of serving a customer. He winked at the blonde haired boy he was serving, shoving the note in the back pocket of his jeans. "Thanks honey!" He called, before turning his full attention to Tori.
He shifted the weight on one leg, crossing the other leg of slightly, and fingered his sideburn carefully. "So?" He asked, desperately attempting to conceal the grin on his face, but failing. His balance wavered slightly as Daz nudged him playfully, but Harlie merely ignored it.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu May 26, 2011 2:15 pm

The girl grinned though it was nowhere near as big as Harlie's.
"So...?" she asked, raising a brow with a giggle, "You care to eliborate? And hey."
With a quick nod to the guitarist, she brought her attention back to the youth-like bassist. She swooped her fringe back, tucking it behind her ear with a yawn; today had been a bit long for her with her last night sleepless, but she tried to conceal it to the best of her ability.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Thu May 26, 2011 2:41 pm

dark blue.Harlie rolled his eyes, currently a shade of dark blue. "Sooo..." he continued. "What did you think?" He giggled like a toddler. "Did I tell you we made that up when we were drunk?" He asked, his head cocking to the side in its usual position, his hands resting loosely at the sides of his jean pockets.
Matt walked past with a stern look at that point, purposefully carried an sendo of FEw as if to make a point to Harlie. It was true, he should probably be helping right now, but he felt as if he deserved a little time off, even just a few minutes.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Thu May 26, 2011 3:05 pm

Tori shook her head, "You didn't, in fact."
The girl shot a glance over her shoulder, smirking at her mate behind her. With a wave of her fingers, she lured him over, battering her eyes slightly.
"This is Digby," she introduced, "Guitarist and keyguitarist."
He rolled his chocolate brown eyes at her as he took his post by her side. He tugged lightly at his sleeve, hooking them around the bases of his lightly scarred hands.
"Good song you have there," he nodded, "I think ToTo enjoyed it."
She grumbled slightly at the sound of one of her many nicknames, giving a quick glare to him in the meanwhile. She hated almost all of them though she hated this one more: she wasn't a dog, was she?
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:46 pm

"Why hello there, Mister Digby. I'm pleased to meet you, naturally." The oft faced boy gave a bow, which almost looked a little like a curtsey. "I think I'll call you Bee, if that's alright?"
He had noticed the nickname Tori had received, but rather tan sniggering, like most boys his age would, he offered his own nicknames in attempt to acquaint himself with with a new person.
The fluff covered face turned sharply to Tori, and back to Digby.
"No way." He stated, his slight American tone coming through, his face completely straight, his eyes wide. "That is so, cute!" He exclaimed in a whisper, his mouth converting to an instant smile.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next