Character Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 75 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:15 pm
Latest topics
» A Message For You
Change your Tune! - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2020 4:08 pm by Cali

» Unspoken Rule
Change your Tune! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:49 am by Cali

» Announcements: Rebirth
Change your Tune! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:04 am by Cali

» Vladimir Academy
Change your Tune! - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 11:44 pm by LeilaniAlexandra

» The Ye Old Shoppe o' Curiosities (An OpenBook Production)
Change your Tune! - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:01 pm by OpenTheDoor

» Sound of Madness
Change your Tune! - Page 7 EmptySun May 04, 2014 5:22 pm by momo13

» Oh My Gosh
Change your Tune! - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 1:30 pm by Avery

» The Amazing Brain
Change your Tune! - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm by Avery

» Guess what guys.....
Change your Tune! - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 10:20 pm by momo13

Change your Tune!

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Change your Tune! - Page 7 Empty Re: Change your Tune!

Post by peachie-keen Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Matt had another rush as her arms wrapped around him. It wasn't adrenalin this time. This was turning out pretty well for him. They got onto the road pretty quickly, whizzing away. But, just as quickly, the road narrowed, with less houses down the road, until just a straight road laid ahead of them. He slowed down, turning round the corner, parking begind some abandoned hut. He took the helmet off quickly, smiling happily to her, a bit more sincere than his previous ones. "Follow me." He commanded. The wrather wasnt great, a bit cloudy and what, but it didn't matter too much.

Harlie nodded a smile to the boy, quickly ordering his drink, coming back and sitting with his hot chocolate, whipped cream, marshmallows, flake and all.
"Hello there, sweetie!"

peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:55 pm

Shaking her hair out of the helmet, the girl raised a brow. Seriously? He had taken her to an old abandoned shack by the edge of a field?
"Why should I?" she asked putting the helmet gently down upon the scooter, "Not until you tell me what you have up your sleeve."
That's if he had any plan.
It was doubtful that he had decided to go zooming up the highstreet like that. That was very unlikely.
So as she folded her arms under her chest, she narrowed her stare onto his happy little smile. She knew for a fact that she couldn't get a good phone signal where they were. That meant that she couldn't call for one of the guys to pick her up and get back home.
Why did she get on the Vespa?

"Hello to you too," Chris grinned, "Digby told me a bit about you earlier. Said that you're replacing me as his wingman. I'm not happy about that."
Though he continued to laugh, stirring at his hazelnut hot chocolate, he jumped slightly as his phone vibrated in his pocket. Of course, he knew who it was. He could see a scowl behind the toilet door.
So as he slid up his phone, he gave a small chuckle.
You absolute tosspot.
"Oh, stupid Vodafone. Always texting me," he sighed, sliding the phone back down, "But Digby's returned! Hurray!"
Of course the guitarist was beyond peed at that point, just slipping out from behind the door with a frown on his face. He had to be a twit, didn't he? He had to want to make his life miserable.
"Hey Harlie," he mumbled, a little monotonedly, "How are you?"
And then he began to hope that he didn't hug him.
That would just make him cry.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Name: Your character name
Race:
Level: 1

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:46 am

"Just down these little cobblestone steps," he began, trying to slow down his speech so as to not appear over enthusiastic. He walked off without her, hoping she'd follow, and landed on a little sandy beach. It wasn't too big, but big enough. From his pocket, he drew out his set of keys. The van key, scooter key, house key, his old locker key from college that he never gave back... And this. The chunkiest of them all, the key to the beach gate. He shoved it intp the lock, twisting and turning for half a minute, until a click. He pushed the iron gate open, and it creaked in response. Just round the corner, stood a little shack of a beach hut, and a pretty little corner spot, with piles of rocks. It wasn't the sort you'd find on a postcard, but it was as much home as the band house.

Harlie's face lit up, seeing his friend. He removed his face from the mountain of whipped cream, a white moustache on his upper lip. He locked his arms around the boy, leaning over, and did a french-style double kiss to each cheek. "I haven't seen you in ages, Dee!" He squealed, taking another sip of his cream, before spooning out a marshmallow.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:40 am

"Thanks for answering my question," she muttered, running a hand through her hair."
Watching as Matt began to trek down the path, the girl gave a quick sigh, giving herself a little bit of space to let her think things through. So, basically, she had just hopped on a scooter with a guy who she knew was pretty much only interested in sex to a place where she had never been before and was being ordered to follow him.
Well, she didn't have a choice, did she?
It was either that or stand there under the clouds.
So with a sigh, she threw her hands into her pockets and trudged on a couple of metres behind him. Of course as the cobbles turned to sand in front of her, she couldn't help but roll her eyes. The guy was full of clichés, wasn't he? But, watching carefully as he swung open a large iron gate, she began to pick up her pace a little, ignoring the sand filling up her shoes.
Then with a small frown, she admired the view.
She raised a pair of unimpressed eyebrows, "Really?"

Digby froze as he threw his arms around him. He was touching him. No-one touched him, not without permission. But then, before he could think that it could get any worse, it did.
He kissed him on the cheek.
His face was a picture, and his friend beside him had already taken a picture of it with his phone.
Yeah, that was needed as proof for ToTo.
"Okay," the guitarist murmured, his eyes wider than a deer in headlights'.
He didn't realise that Chris had to literally hold back a chuckle, hiding his massive grin behind the mug. For him, it was even better than he had originally imagined.
Digby had a gay best friend.
Tori would be jealous.
But as the bassist found his way back to his seat, Digby returned to his senses and back to his calmly gloom exterior.
"We saw each other less than twenty four ago," he murmured, wiping the cream from off of his cheeks.
He really badly wanted to tell him not to call him "Dee". He hated it when people used it. Sure, some people he could tolerate it from such as Tori and Chris seeing as he retorts with other irritating nicknames, but not Harlie, not the new guy.
"Oh, cheer up and drink your tea, Dig," the drummer sighed, pushing forward his new steaming mug, "There's a good boy."
But as he took his seat and gave a small sigh, the guy had to bite into his lip to stop himself from reaching over the table and giving his bandmate a firm backhand across the chops. His temper was even shorter than usual, if that was possible.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:36 pm

Oh, Digby does make me laugh :')

Matt bit the inside of his cheek, a little bit hurt. Yeah, it was kind of cliche, but this was a part of him... He'd never actually taken anyone here, and already he'd regretted it.
"You don't like it?" He questioned. Normlly he'd cpme up with either a witty or sexual remark at this point, but for once, he didn't feel it necessary. After all that; the phonecall, the slap from Sam, skipping breakfast, baring Harlie's grip on the scooter, breaking the law and driving down the highstreet, and then taking her here... Oh Matt, why didn't you just take her to the pub, or back to the house? Really, she wasn't any different from other girls he'd met... Was she? He sighed, shaking his head, and without another word, stormed into the cabin, closing the door behind him.
The cabin was lined with old adverts, from various brands, all over the walls. All were faded. All were either a little ripped, damp, or crinkled. The only furniture was an old sofabed standing proudly by the wall, and a mini fridge, with "Smirnoff" emblazoned across the front, next to it. It didn't serve any purpose other than a container for a fridge full of beercans.
As he closed the door, he ran a hand through his hair, letting himself collapse onto the bed, and one-handedly grab a beer from the fridge. He cracked open the can, staring blankly at the ceiling, a beautiful Monroe poster staring happily back.

Harlie giggled to himself, stirring his hot hocolate with his melting flake. This would be his fourth hot drink today already... He crossed his legs, looking back up at his new friends, and then gasped.
"Psstttt, Dee." he whispered loudly, and not very subtly at all. "How was the D...A...T...E..?" He spelled out the word, somehow thinking it made it less obvious. He gave a quick wink, and giggled to himself, taking a bite of his flake.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:04 pm

Slam.
"Oh shit."
Maybe she was being a little too harsh. Yeah, he might have been a bit of a player but... He was still human, wasn't he.
Gently, the girl headed towards the door, travelling over the shifting sand beneath her feet. But as she bit into her lip, she grabbed a hold of the handle and gave it a twist, hoping that he would be okay.
So as she opened the door, she frowned slightly. Already he was flopped out on an old sofa bed, can of beer clutched in his hand and staring up on the ceiling. If she had thought that she had hurt him before, well...
Looks like she had some making up to do.
"Hey, Matt?" she asked softly.
The shack wasn't all that big but it had enough room to have that sofa folded out and to have a couple of boxes dotted around the place. But she gave a small smirk, admiring the posters on the walls, all old things which had weathered considerable amounts. It wasn't a bad place, actually. Maybe it was more a guy's place than one for girlies but...
Well, she wasn't your conventional girl.
With another sigh, she took a couple of steps forward and took a seat on the edge of the bed, her eyes peering up to where he was looking at. Eh, at least he wasn't staring at some skinny bitch who was skinnier than a rake.
"And in answer to your question..." she began, licking her lips, "I do like it. I just wasn't necessarily expecting you to take me to a place like this, y'know?"
Honestly, she didn't know what she was expecting. To meet her maker, maybe, travelling at those speeds. Maybe she was just trying to convince herself that she liked it when actually she didn't but... Well, she had to make it up to him, didn't she?

Chris gave a chuckle to the question, watching as Digby's face grew a little more sour. Yeah, they had had the discussion earlier and it certainly didn't seem to have ended well, that wonderful "D...A...T...E".
"It went... I don't know."
"She left after twenty."
Digby glared over at his friend. If looks could kill then Chris would be dead. Of course, the drummer just gave a shrug. He was only filling in his sentences. He was just trying to keep the conversation flowing.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:30 pm

"Yeah, whatever." He replied, still staring at the ceiling, carefully pouring beer down his throat. "I'll give you a lift back if you want. What is it, back home or Costa?" He asked, monotonous. Turning to face the wall, he groaned. Thinking about it, he did feel a little sick. he just prayed he wasnt going through one of his "I want to sleep and nothing else" phases again. Swig.
"Your choice." He repeated, eyes glazed over.

Harlie frowned to himself. "Robyn..." He growled, his voice suddenly sinister, and completely un-Harlie-like. He whipped out his phone, about to send her a pleading text message, and remembered where he was. Dropping his phone on to the table, he threw himself back into his drink, and refused eye contact. "Hehe..."
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:53 pm

Grimacing as he spoke, Tori's brows furrowed, watching as he took another sip of his beer. Yeah, it looked like he broke the guy.
Looks like there was only one thing to do.
Am I really doing this?
Looking down her front, the girl gave a small pout, beginning to unpick a few of the top buttons of her checked shirt and popped the collar. She quickly flipped her head forward, running her fingers through her locks to try and ruffle it up a bit, make it a little more messy. And with that, she got onto her feet, walked down to where his head was and knelt by it, putting it so her head was hovering not too far away from his. She bit into her lip, mostly due to nerves more than anything else.
"Do I have an option to stay here...with you?... If you're feeling up to it, that is," she tried to smirk.
Tentatively, she raised her fingers up to his hair, tucking away a couple of the dark brown locks and sweeping them away from his eyes. She was probably just wasting her breath then.

Digby had to blink a couple of times.
He knew her name.
He was about to send her a text.
He was behind it, wasn't he?!
"You know her?" the guy almost growled, narrowing his stare, "You convinced her, didn't you? She didn't want to. I could tell."
Yes, the tone of his voice was slightly peeved but surprisingly calm. It was almost as if he was giving him a chance to explain himself.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:19 pm

Matt could hear the rustling, and after her saying that... He hid a smile that was just dying to reach his lips. "Nope, it's fine," he lied, "I'll take you home." He turned his head to face her, studying her eyes. They were quite beautiful. He resisted his urges, and denied himself the opportunity to peek down at her now opened shirt.
Stay calm Matt, breathe.
He breathed. Then took a sip of his beer, as casually as he could.

"No, I didn't do it!" He choked, cream still covering his top lip. "I don't even know who you're talking about!" He protested; he was always a terrible liar. He looked down, ashamed of himself, and poked his spoon at a melted marshmallow, the cream having nearly disappeared. "Didn't do it..." he muttered to himself.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:40 pm

I want to hug Harlie right now...

Slowly she began to pout at the guy in front of her. It seemed that he had truly became ill. Not many guys would have refused that offer.
Well, she wasn't going to beg him now, was she?
Tori just gave a shrug, "Oh well, a girl can try."
With that, she stood up straight and rolled out her back, giving it a nice stretch, making sure that she protruded her chest out for a last shot.
"I might just head down the club tonight, find some other guy who's interested in me rather than wasting my time," she sighed, being a little bit too dramatic to be serious, "You can drop me back at Costa, then, seeing as you don't want me."

Chris mouthed an 'awww' shape with his mouth, showing it to Digby as though it was going to make him more merciful on the guy. Of course, his eyes just rolled as he ran a hand through his hair, unable to really shout at him at that point.
Well, he didn't want him crying.
"I'll give you one last chance to tell me the truth, Harlie," he said firmly, giving him his best stare of authority.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:57 pm

Awhh :')

Matt's eyes widened. No. His master on-the-spot plan hadn't worked. Damnit. But, he had to act normally. He wouldn't be happy with her going down to any sort of nightclub... But then again, she could only leave with his say-so, couldn't she..? Change of plan...
"Well, they probably would have gone by now..." he began, biting both lips, and half sitting up.
There was space for two.
No. Stop it Matt. Think.
She'd give a nice ride.
He shook his head, as if to let the thoughts escape, while trying to form a response that A, didn't require losing his pride, and B, didn't make him seem desperate.
Hmm, how tricky.
" Fancy a beer?" he settled on. He wasn't that used to taking things slow. If you called this slow, that is.

"I did tell the truth! I told her what to do!" he plead, a bit like a small child. Damn. He meant to him...
"It's her fault!" he cried, trying his best to position the blame onto his sister, but already feeling guilty for it. "Stupid Robyn... Don't tell her I said that." He looked around, feeling like a lion in a cage, as people from around started watching and listening in on the scene. He sunk deeper into his chair, avoiding eye contact.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:33 pm

She had hoped that he would react like that. Secretly, on the inside, she was grinning like a madman but actually she just continued to try that sexy pout. It had been working for her thus far.
Some guys were so readable. He was literally shaking his head to try and keep focus on the matter at hand, chewing onto his lips as he tried not to drift off. And though his sentences were quite smoothly spoken, it was pretty easy to see in his eyes what he was thinking about.
Yeah, she was liking it, just ever so slightly.
"Well, seeing as you're better..."
With a shrug, she took a seat next to him, running a hand through her hair. Once again, she put on a small grin. Yeah, the sofa bed wasn’t all too comfy, so it seemed, but she wasn’t focusing on that fact. Instead, she just continued to stare into the back of his eyes, a brow perched upon her forehead.

Digby gave a final sigh and sunk back into his drink, trying to think of how to end their little...fiasco in the middle of the coffee shop. Yeah, he thought that he wasn't going to get much more out of him. That and he had had enough of having the attention on him.
"Okay then Harlie, thank you," he sighed, running a hand through his hair, "I shan't be speaking to her any more so I definitely won't."
"You don't happen to know a good restaurant around here that doesn't cost a fortune, do you?" Chris butted in with a question, raising a brow.
"Why?" Digby dared to ask.
"Because I'm hungry...?" he smirked, finishing off his drink.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:52 pm

"I could really kiss you right now..." He murmured, not particulaly thinking. His eyes wandered a little, and his happiness was obvious as they widened to around twice their size, (that's not the only thing) and then flickered back to her face, giving a cheesy, not-so-seductive grin, and a bit of a goofy chuckle.
Smooth, Matt, real smooth...
His hand lifted an inch, ready to wrap around her head, but he put it straight back down.
Play it cool. Let her make the first move.
He nodded to himself, agreeing with his own thoughts.

Harlie perked up at the mention of food. "What about Tuesday's?" He suggested, smiling, having invited himself along already. Yes, that was where Robyn worked, but hopefully Digby would already have forgotton. Doubtful. "I'm starving. And, I get a discount." He nodded, throwing half a cup of hot chocolate down his throat in one go, though nearly couldn't swallow the marshmallows. "I'm in." He blinked, widely, awaiting everyone else's response, looking around excitedly like a dog off a lead.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:15 pm

Looks like I’m not having a beer tonight.
It seemed that he wasn’t so smooth any more, though. It was such a shame. She rather liked his charm. But it seemed that he had turned into a bit of a cheese ball. That and she had to ignore the slight bulge in his pants, something that ever so flattering.
It was nice that all she had to do was pick away at a few buttons and make a few suggestions.
With a small sigh, she adjusted herself, planting a hand beside the side of his leg, letting herself lean over to get herself a little closer to him and, more importantly, his lips. Her stare flickered down to his lips, curious as to how they would taste. Yes, she had had a little tease to them before but... It was hardly very long.
“Well then...” she trailed off, finally stopping herself from biting her lip any longer, “Why don’t you?”
Innocently, she tilted her head to side, refusing to make herself kiss him. Call her traditional, but always liked the guy to lead.

Chris raised a brow to his sudden perkiness. It seemed that his little idea of trying to get Harlie back to his usual happy self – well, he assumed that was his normal self as he hadn’t known him for much longer than fifteen minutes – had worked well.
But at the mention of their favourite club, Digby gave a grimace. He honestly wanted them to return to the scene of the crime so soon?
Well, if Harlie knew the girl it wasn’t as if it was going to go very far.
“I’ll go,” the guy sighed, running a hand through his hair, “as long as I’m not paying.”
“Tell you what, seeing as Tor paid for the first round of drinks, I’ll pay for the meal now and you can pay for the first round at the pub later, plus Harlie is using his delightful little discount on us, right?”
With a nod to one another, they looked back to the guy to see how he was. And even though Digby was trying not to frown, inside of his chest his little heart was beating like a drum.
Here we go again.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Time for ultra smooth Matt; use Sweet Kiss!
He flickered from her eyes, to her lips, quickly to her chest, and back to her eyes again. Carefully threading his fingers though her hair, he smiled at her, rather content. Did kissing her count as him initiating, or had she already?
Oh, who cares.
He reached upwards, his lips greeting hers, but it was only breif. He leant back again, stroking her hair carefully, and whispered. "I hope ypu like beer," he teased, brushing his thumb over her cheekbone.

Harlie nodded with excitement. Free food! And he got to have a little girly chat with Robyn, brother to sister. And if she wasnt interested, he'd find one of the many other bar ladies he knew, all of which seemed to love Harlie. Oh yes, Tuesday's was definitely his favourite place to be. Plus, they always made cocktails just how he liked them.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:03 pm

Her eyes flickered shut as his lips approached hers, her mind a little too busy to think at that time. Her hand rose up to his chest, gently resting upon it as he pulled back away. But it was over as soon as it begun, much to her disappointment. As soon as he began to caress her cheek, she gave a small murmur of disapproval that it had ended so quickly.
But then he asked the question and she could only think of one thing to say.
“As long as it’s not a half pint,” she smirked.
Yeah, sometimes retorts came a little too quick to her.

It seemed as though it was completely settled then. Digby was to face his fears, Chris was to pay for lunch and Harlie would just tag along...and maybe get them a new date.
“Come on then,” Chris grinned, standing up, “You guys know where it is.”
With that, Digby gave a small sigh, getting out of his seat. Yeah, it seemed as though he was going to have a fun lunch that day.
So after slipping on their coats again, they quickly exited Costa and started the not-so-long walk over to their favourite nightclub.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:11 am

"Oh really?" He questioned, kissing the tip of her nose. "Well, missy. I'll have you know my pint is very full." He teased, chuckling to himself. Another nose-kiss.
It was okay, he had control over himself enough to not give her mouth to mouth and rip her clothes off, AND he seemed to be talking fairly smoothly. Always a bonus. He leaned in halfway, breathing on her lips as he spoke. "I'm not doing all the work here, Tori."
That was, admittedly, a bit cheeky. He hadn't exactly done all the work. But he was a male, you know? And a manipulative one at that. He'd always at least try to get things the way he wanted.

Harlie stood up a little too quickly, causing the table to jolt, and neaelt sending a few cups flying. His cheeks turned a little reddish, but he tried to hide it. He looked towards Digby, hoping to get a smile from his new friend, but if anything, he looked a little...sad.
In turn, Harlie's brow creased and his lip dropped a little. "Don't be sad, Dee... I'll get someone to like you..."
Wow, Harlie, tactful as always.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:45 am

A small short 'tsk' escaped from her lips his little comeback as well as the little statement about working. Maybe it was a little true, but that was only because she wasn't having it so it was 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am', not at all.
Maybe it was time to step it up a gear.
Slowly she leaned in towards his ear, hovering her lips a few centimetres above it her hand on the opposite shoulder to stop her from falling. She found that her body was pressing into his ever so slightly as she bit into her lip.
"You will be," she whispered, not loud at all.
Her mouth found its way to the edge of his jaw, gently caressing his skin with her lips. Whilst one hand was firm on the bed to stop her from falling, the other had managed to find a way up into the messy dark locks of hair on his head.
Now lets see what he really likes.

It seemed that Chris had almost wet his pants about five times since the arrival of Harlie, and it looked like that figure was going to keep on rising. To his side, Digby frowned, hating that he had to say that about him. He wasn't useless with girls he just... The club scene wasn't necessarily for him.
"I might have a bit of a break from picking up staff from there," the guy sighed, running a hand through his hair.
Yeah, sure, he would still go there but... He would have thought that taking a break from there would have been good for him, to reflect on what happened and what could have been improved.
"Well I haven't," Chris smirked, "Barmaid-bitches love a drummer."
"And a tuba-player," Digby chuckled, "That gets 'em really riled, eh Chrissie?"
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:50 am

Matt could feel his heart beating about twice it's normal speed, his left hand quickly finding the small of her back, and pushing her closer to him, his other still entangled in her hair. He looked down, past her head, his eyes meeting her bum, and then back up, seeing her pressed against his jaw line, feeling her hand through his own hair. He exhaled deeply, enjoying the touch of her lips. Could she feel his pleasure against her? He wasn't all to sure whether he wanted her to or not.

"Don't you worry, Dee. I'll make sure Robyn makes it up to you." He nodded, hands on his hips. He looked towards Chris, trying to picture him with one of his posse of barmaids. Sue was a bit old... Katrina was a bit young... Kitty only went for girls... He sighed, looking down at his phone on the table in deep thought, as if waiting for an answer, a sign, anything.
That's when his screen flashed up a familiar name.
Sure, she wasn't a barmaid, but she fit the bill. Sam.

Sam
"Alright wankers, I've just got you a gig for next Friday. Pay isn't great, but free drinks all night isn't bad."

Sam. Beautiful beautiful Sam.

Harlie clicked quickly at his phone, covering the screen in case anyone saw his secret message.
"Sam, you know you love me and all, I'm in town by myself, getting something to eat at Robyn's. Meet me there in half hour and I'll order your favourite, kay?"
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Oh Harlie...

She gave a small chuckle against his skin just because of his reaction, the breath lightly tickling his neck. Still, her lips continued to explore his skin, her hands filing through his thick and dark locks. Following the guide of his hand on her lower back, she found herself slipping her legs either side of his lap so that they could get just a little closer to his body. A small shaky breath escaped her lips as she reached the juncture of his neck, anticipation and emotion beginning to build up her gut. She had seemed to forget that she was fuming mad at him less than an hour before then. It was funny what a nice body and charm could do to a girl.

Digby raised a brow at the guy as he grinned so widely at his mobile phone screen. It was a smile which he was sure that he had seen before. He was up to something.
But as Chris opened the door to their favourite little nightclub, he raised a brow at the duo. He didn’t really know what to think. They were such opposites it was unbelievable. Harlie was happy-go-lucky whilst Digby grumbled his way through life; Harlie dressed very...brightly and Digby didn’t wear more than two colours at a time with at least one of those being black; Harlie actually could smile and Digby...well, he was a Grinch.
“After you,” he grinned to the others, stepping aside to let them through.
Yeah, he was quite looking forward to lunch. Peeing his pants laughing always seemed to make him hungry.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:27 pm

Too true, Chris...

Matt found his hands taking their usual places, delighted with her new positioning. His first hand slipped under the back of her top, slowly feeling its way upwards. He was just close enough to kiss her hair, too. He looked up at Monroe again, giving the old poster a quick wink, and forgetting himself how they got there, and why they were in this position. Well, he thought he must have something about him if he can show up over an hour late and still have her straddling him.
Eyes closed, he focused just on what he felt, smiling to himself as she kissed his neck; he was a bit of a sucker for that. It was true, you couldn't kiss a boy's neck and not sleep with him. That would just be cruel and heartless. Besides, it'd be a shame to waste a perfectly good erection.
Oh Matt...

Harlie bit his bottom lip, eyes wide open, and half skipped out, handing his empty cup to a plain girl on the way, with her name emblazoned on her shirt. He nodded, ready to take on the world, and befriend every human within a five mile radius. And if he met any kittens on the way, that'd be great too.
He gave a bow to Chris in thanks, which as always had elements of of a curtsy. Stuffing his phone back in his pocket, he began to whisper again. "Chrissy, I think i've found you a date." He gave a not-so-subtle wink towards him, confrming the fact to be true.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:06 pm

“If there were any kittens on the way...”

At the touch of his hand against her skin, Tori momentarily lifted her lips to give a small gasp, her mind going blank for just a second. She didn’t know what it was about the caressing of her lower back, but it certainly did do something to her. But it wasn’t long before she was back to caressing his neck seeing as it seemed to make him react well.
Well, she was close enough to him to feel that he was a little...excited.
Her hands slid down to his shoulders, helping him to slip off that fancy little jacket from his person. Well, he must have been getting a bit hot with that on, and if he was anywhere near enough as hot as she was well... He should have appreciated the gesture.

Of course, it was Digby’s turn to hold a smirk on his lips. He had gotten Chris a date? Did he think that it was down to him to play cupid for everyone? It seemed so.
Well, Tori had managed a date on her own, but still.
“Oh...brilliant,” the drummer nodded to him, running a hand through his hair, “Thanks Harlie.”
So as the guys walked down the street towards their favourite haunt, ignoring the guys all dressed up in Superman suits who were trying to raise money for a charity and one of the many buskers on the high street.
“Who’s the girl then?...” Chris asked, looking over to him, “I’m assuming it’s a girl.”
Yeah, if he ended up with having a guy sit on the other side of the table to him... Well, he wasn’t sure how he’d react, but it certainly would be awkward for him.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:55 pm

Matt chuckled to himself, helping her to remove his jacket. "I'm guessing, perhaps, that you don't want to go back to Costa anymore?" He teased, wrapping hair around his forefinger, his nails lightly grazing her back, tracing circles and patterns against it, quite content. He looked up in thought, and looked back down to her. "You're beautiful, you know." He admitted, going a little pink in colour.

"Well," began Harlie, deciding to not even let him know the gender. "Their name's Sam, but that's all you're getting out of me." Harlie finished that sentence almost a bit worried. He wasnt good with secrets, even if they were his own, and he only had to wait half an hour. He started to really wish they didn't begin to interrogate him, or he might blurt out everything. He might even let on that Robyn was his sister... And that might stop his and Rugby's friendship. And to think, they were getting on so well...
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenTheDoor Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:54 pm

Tori leant back to let him remove the jacket, giving her a little bit of time to catch her breath. But as he began to chuckle, she raised a brow at him, her hands returning to the front of his – what felt like a – very toned body.
She’d need to see that to believe it.
"Fuck off," she growled lowly in reply, tilting her head to the side to study his face a second, "I always preferred a pint to a coffee."
But as he began to run his nail down her back, her couldn't help but arch her back, her eyes fluttering shut as a sensation trickled down her spine. And though she tried to chew her lip to stop it from escaping, a small moan slipped by. It took her a while to get used to that, just slowly relinquishing in the moment as her body bucked forward. But by the time she opened her eyes again, she began to notice his cheeks turning a very pale pink already.
Then he spoke again.
He did charm, didn’t he?
"...thanks," she smirked, a little reluctant to say anything in reply, hiding her eyes behind her fringe, "You're not too bad yourself."
She didn’t necessarily like it when a guy told her that. She never believed it.

Chris, having heard the news that he could be possibly going on a date with another guy, frowned at his words. He wouldn’t do that to him, would he? He was a nice guy. Chris had done him many favours but...
“Whatever,” the drummer shrugged, “Thanks for that Harlie.”
He just had to hope that his trust in him wasn’t misplaced.
So as he said that, Digby frowned. He would have liked it if he was a little bit miffed. Call it revenge it you wanted to. He just didn’t want him to be the only one to have faced a problem with dating in that week.
“Oh, Tuesday’s, I do love you.”
Chris seemed to blurt out when he saw his favourite sign hanging in the distance. Yes, it was one which they all knew so well and one which they didn’t want to vanish off their high street. If it had a loyalty card then they would be platinum card-holders.
Though it did have a silly name.
OpenTheDoor
OpenTheDoor
Veterans

Character Sheet
Race:

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:18 pm

I was just about to say how I liked the name Sad

"Well I've got plenty in the fridge. They won't be too cold though." he reasoned, guessing and half hoping she wouldn't want one just yet anyway. Matt gave an embarrassed laugh at her reaction, though. He removed his hand, placing both on her face, and kissed her square on the lips. "Don't let anyone ever tell you you're not though. Okay?" staring her in the eyes as he spoke, his brow furrowed, and both hands made their way to under her top again, this time holding onto her waist, but going no further. Truth was, he was kind of relishing in the slow pace they were taking. Once again, if you would call it slow. Slow for Matt. Usually he would have slept with her and never seen her again by now.
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by peachie-keen Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:21 pm

He grinned at the sound of praise. "No problem Chissy!" he exclaimed, extremely pleased with his friend-making skills. His pace quickened a little as the club's overhanging sign came into view. And he drifted off. Thinking of all the food he could eat. Robyn would always make sure they put extra cheese on everything for him.
Nachos...
Pizza...
Spaghetti...
Soup...
Brownie...

Well, maybe the last two didn't have cheese on. but the rest of it, he made sure had a pile of the melted stuff, in all its fattening glory, shoved right on top of his meal.
The brownies were pretty good...
peachie-keen
peachie-keen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next